April 27, 2024, 07:55:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275544 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: March 03, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »

results from a wesh poll...

Prosecutors said again they are NOT seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony. Do you agree with that decision?

Choice  Votes
Percentage of 413 Votes 
Yes, I agree. 93 23%
No, I disagree. 287 69%
I'm not sure. 33 8%

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #961 on: March 03, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »

Butt Diagram, breakdown, and diagnosis below!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: March 03, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

How did KC find JB.  She seemed to have him from "Day 1".
And is JB married?

We here she got his name from another inmate.  He is married.  Think wifes names is Lorena.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #963 on: March 03, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I had Taco Bell at 2am today and it still sounds good...i may go there for lunch too.

I miss those party days...  grabbing a couple of tacos after drinking all night.   Helps with the hangover.   

I dont feel like it helped much    I almost never go out and close a bar down anymore so maybe that's why!

By the way, I DID NOT molest my tacos like Casey and her friends did    
Bet you didn't know they had the dog with them too

That is just wrong!!!!

Lisa

Wrong - But you can't help but laugh!        
   what were they doing with MY dog? He is sitting next to me and I scrolled by that and looked at him and he turned his head away..lolol      

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: March 03, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

On NG last night, Dr. Perper said that the duct tape wrapped so tightly around the head shows premeditation.

While I love hearing facts like that, I sure hope the prosecution knows this, I have to wonder, since it was just bones found, how are they able to tell if it was tight, or if it was even around her head?  They found various strips of duct tape, and a small piece attached to the skull.  I just can not figure out how they can be absolutely sure, and that scares me that a jury will be as confused.

Right....im not understanding how they know this   
See that scares me!  You and I are random everyday people, just like the Jury.  We are not criminalogy majors or scientist...heck I am a "23 y/o house wife, NOT a scientist"...so how are they going to prove this?  How are they going to make ME understand?

Maybe because they still had to cut the hair away from the tape? If it was not wound tight the hair would have made it sticking in place impossible? Just throwing this out here....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 03, 2009, 01:50:45 PM »

We've all been discussing the fact that cause of death is probably not ever going to be determined but I cant help but hold out not knowing what results forensically testing her hair could have shown, we dont know that yet.   We also dont know if any DNA evidence was recovered from Casey's shoes/boots.   We don't know for certain if there are any fingerprints of Casey's on any of the evidence recovered at the recovery crime scene.   We might just have a smoking gun we dont know about yet...thats why its so reckless for any of her defense attorneys to make blanket statements such as she is not guilt.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

Morning everyone.......Nothing yet, huh????   Taco Bell, not in this lifetime!!!!!

Hey Always. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.
I am envisioning that day now..................

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 

I wonder if KC has figured out how to make a shank(sp?) yet....

A skank with a shank?

"Hello Mudda, hello fudda.
Here I am at Camp Orange County
Camp is very entertaining
and they say I'll have some fun..."

I can't go there.  I'll let trim or newfie take it from here.

I lost internet connection for an hour and came back to this?   

we have been patiently waiting for you to finish the song off.  we want to record a demo and send it to slore.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:49 PM »

And is JB married?

We here she got his name from another inmate.  He is married.  Think wifes names is Lorena.
That's exactly where I want to get my lawyer referal from when I'm charged with a capital crime!?!??!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:54 PM »

Do you guys honesty think??
that casey and cindy if she is aquitted can be a loving  mother daughter to eachother?
I DONT THINK SO NOT AT ALL ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE AND CINDY WILL BLAME HER BIGGTIME..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 03, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »

And is JB married?

Lee asked KC in one of their jailhouse visits "How did you obtain Jose"?

KC: "Just happened, at random, at booking, from another inmate....his name came up, and I asked them to pass my name along to him (Jose)"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: March 03, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »

LOVINLIFE
HE IS DEFINETELY MARRIED
HOW SHE FOUND HIM IS A MYSTERY I THINK
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #972 on: March 03, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »

I don't see how anyone will be confused by the duct tape, Dolce.    

I believe it was placed there in in a fit of rage because it was stuck in her hair.  That implies to me that it was placed very tightly...if it hadn't, when her tissue decomposed it would have fallen away and been lost in the flood etc. 

Just an aside:  I had to duct tape a drain hole in a water trough.  The tape was submerged for a good month before it started to lift up enough to require replacement--and that was on a smooth surface.  It never actually detached--just began to leak a little.  So I can imagine how tightly tape must have been on the baby's face--and stuck in her hair if it still existed for some months after the murder. 

Foggy

Unfortunately that can be disproven.  The defense will argue that the prosecutions time frame of the body dump is speculation, they can not be sure there was ever a "flood".  Also, I get that the duct tape was found with strands of hair, but that could indicate that her hair had blown into areas around the mouth.  I do not see it proven that it was tight around the head. 
Are they saying that they found a full piece of duct tape in a circular ring that matches the size of the head based on reconstruction of the skull, indicating that the circumfrance of the ring of tape was a bit smaller than that of the reconstruction therefor rendering the conclusion that it had to be tightly wound around the head at time of death???  NOW THAT, I WILL UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE.  (As a jury member)

The rest, even knowing that I agree with its likely true what they are stating, it being tightly wound, is disputable by Baez's team of experts.  I am thinking in terms of an average citizen jury member with no inside on this case like we have.  Prove it to them.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: March 03, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

Doesn't matter, but I have tried on a vest, they look way bigger on a female, flatten your chest, quite heavy. I say no  
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 03, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

And is JB married?

A wife named Lorena and he is playing tiddly winks with KC     Did he not learn anything from John and Lorena?      

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: March 03, 2009, 01:54:28 PM »

I've been out of the cage for the last couple of hours - so sorry if you guys already posted/discussed this.
This is taken from NG last night - talking about the new defense lawyer - and getting KC acquitted if it was "an accident"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: You know, you`re right. And speaking of the defense, is there a new defense lawyer joining the team?

CASAREZ: There is. And I want to talk about him. Todd Macaluso is his name. He is from California, practices in the San Diego area. He was there today at the hearing.

Nancy, my research on him, he is brilliant. He has so much experience, but it is in the civil area. He defends airline, airline manufacturers, pilots, defends them all in the civil arena. He`s representing the Corey Lidle family in regard to that baseball crash in New York City, the pro baseball player.

But Nancy, I`ve combed the Web site to see why would the defense put him on the defense team, and you know what I found? He is an expert, Nancy, in accident reconstruction. Think about that for a second.

You know, Nancy, in many jurisdictions, jury instruction can say to a jury, if you find this was an accident, you must find the defendant not guilty.

GRACE: Unleash the lawyers. Susan Moss, Christopher Amolsch, Joseph Lawless.

Sue Moss, she`s right. The judge, if this becomes a factual issue, can instruct the jury if you believe this was an accident, you have a duty to acquit.

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Absolutely, but there are a new problems with the theory for the defense team. And that`s the fact that Casey has opened her mouth. She has planned this defense in such a concocted way, supported by Lee under oath, that they`re going to have a really hard time in this 11th hour changing the whole plan.

I'm confused...she is charged with murder, but if they say that it was an accident and prove it...there is no paying for the crime?  She's found innocent and that it is...life goes on for her?

I don't believe they can prove it's an accident anyway...but I hate the thought of that b*tch...walking away after only serving a years time.

That's the way that I understood this discussion on NG.   I was hoping someone would clarify it.  I hope that B*tch doesn't walk.  If she does, she better stay out of dark alleys.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »

I have to take back that "slimmer comment."

Wow, just wow.

Yep...WOW, just wow!  And, even though I thought she'd gained a few, I'll take back my comment about better fitting clothes (obviously, only the top fits better).

Good afternoon!  I'm just catching up so sorry if this has already been noticed.  I do think KC has gained a little weight, but I think that is a chair that is right by the desk and it does look like her bottom, but if you look closely, there is a dark shadow like it is separate from her actual bottom.  Anyone else think this, or am I just giving her the benefit of the doubt?   

that's no chair...look at pic before and pic after ...no chair...just her fat a**
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18836413/detail.html

Yep, you're right, that's no chair! Sorry, I'm a page behind still! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »

I don't see how anyone will be confused by the duct tape, Dolce.    

I believe it was placed there in in a fit of rage because it was stuck in her hair.  That implies to me that it was placed very tightly...if it hadn't, when her tissue decomposed it would have fallen away and been lost in the flood etc. 

Just an aside:  I had to duct tape a drain hole in a water trough.  The tape was submerged for a good month before it started to lift up enough to require replacement--and that was on a smooth surface.  It never actually detached--just began to leak a little.  So I can imagine how tightly tape must have been on the baby's face--and stuck in her hair if it still existed for some months after the murder. 

Foggy

Unfortunately that can be disproven.  The defense will argue that the prosecutions time frame of the body dump is speculation, they can not be sure there was ever a "flood".  Also, I get that the duct tape was found with strands of hair, but that could indicate that her hair had blown into areas around the mouth.  I do not see it proven that it was tight around the head. 
Are they saying that they found a full piece of duct tape in a circular ring that matches the size of the head based on reconstruction of the skull, indicating that the circumfrance of the ring of tape was a bit smaller than that of the reconstruction therefor rendering the conclusion that it had to be tightly wound around the head at time of death???  NOW THAT, I WILL UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE.  (As a jury member)

The rest, even knowing that I agree with its likely true what they are stating, it being tightly wound, is disputable by Baez's team of experts.  I am thinking in terms of an average citizen jury member with no inside on this case like we have.  Prove it to them.

IIRC there was tape still on that Dr. G had to cut her hair to remove.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:22 PM »

And is JB married?

That's exactly where I want to get my lawyer referal from when I'm charged with a capital crime!?!??!

To think that she found a lawyer and love from her 1 jail house phone call.  Legal representation and romance from just one call..ain't life sweet!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »

And is JB married?

Thanks for the response.
I am doubting that she got the "referral" from another inmate.
I wonder if she had researched him before hand. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.