May 28, 2024, 01:27:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 279141 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: March 04, 2009, 08:57:49 AM »

Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you believe I am UP???? 

Good Morning A1!

Good Morning A1 and QM. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1681 on: March 04, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »

Do you all really think he is wearing makeup??  I dont know, sometimes eyes look blue and grey around them when you are really tired and streesed.  Why would he put on such a tough guy image when he tried to bend the sign, and tossed the dog water????  They dont go together.
Why would he wear knee socks and shorts? I don't think he is right in the head. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1682 on: March 04, 2009, 08:59:49 AM »

When hear about these children, it makes me so mad that no one noticed or cared enough to tell anyone. Then I start thinking of all the others that we may never even hear about and it is heartbreaking. Too sad
Very true, and very very heart breaking.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1683 on: March 04, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »

"Damn, it's hard being the pillar of strength. I want my mama."

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: March 04, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »

Casey Anthony Refuses To Answer Questions In Civil Case
Zenaida Gonzalez Seeks Answers From Caylee's Mom

POSTED: Tuesday, March 3, 2009
UPDATED: 8:32 am EST March 4, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has refused to answer a questionnaire related to a defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, choosing to invoke her Fifth Amendment right.

NEW PHOTOS: Casey Anthony
VIDEO: Court Hearing | Part II | Part III

The judge in the civil lawsuit recently ruled that Anthony could answer the questions, but she refused on the advice of her civil attorney who said the questions could affect her criminal case, which is tentatively scheduled to being in mid-October.

Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing. Anthony claimed that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, and the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

A woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, claiming she lost her job and her reputation has been ruined by being linked to the case.

Two of the questions the attorneys of Gonzalez were hoping to have Anthony answer were: "Do you know who killed Caylee?" and "Were you involved in the death of Caylee?"

Anthony's civil attorney, Jonathan Kasen, said he expects Gonzalez's attorneys to request a hearing about his client's refusal to answer the questions. It's likley the judge will grant a hearing and determine which questions, if any, Anthony has to answer, Local 6 News reported.

Gonzalez's attorneys said they are attempting to clear their client's name, and last week, Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, was deposed in the civil case.

Lee Anthony said that Zenaida Gonzalez is not the woman his sister claimed kidnapped Caylee.

"To this day, I believe everything my sister tells me," Lee Anthony said at the deposition.

Casey Anthony on Monday appeared at a court hearing in which a judge declined to block the release of personal photos that she put on a photo-sharing Web site. The photos, some of which show her partying with friends, were gathered as part of detectives' investigation and many of them are accessible online.

The judge also ruled that a jailhouse video showing her reaction to the news that human remains were found near her home could be viewed by her defense team before possibly becoming public. Casey Anthony hyperventilated and requested medication upon hearing the news, according to released documents.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18845620/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:21 AM »

I have a question. Why was the last motion hearing only taken from behind Casey? Was there some new rule put in place that they were not allowed to film Casey from the front? 

Someone posted that the defence complained/whined about the media trying to get close ups of what KC was writing on the paper last time....not sure if that's real or if someone was just making a funny..

It is true - JB said that the reporters were trying to zoom in on Kc's notes.  I dont know if thats why they were not allowed "up front" this time, but it could be since he was.....oh my gosh.....complaing and whining as usuall!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: March 04, 2009, 09:06:42 AM »

Dolce  YW and thank you for all you have done in Adji's thread  AND Your Avi reminds me of 25+ years ago  our twin boys were Large Baby Bumps....

Just thought some might want to see court action of

OF you never fail to capture the true essence of a person, you have done it once again with Jose!   

Dolce,we need one of those. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: March 04, 2009, 09:07:20 AM »

I hope they move the trial down near me so I can go sit on Caylee's side 

I think someone should make a sign with the American Flag on it that says "The rest of the United States" and put on the Defense side of the court room. Yeah, so sit with and support your slore daughter A's, the rest of the world is on Caylee's side.
Very good idea Boo!  (Or maybe one of us could just pull a Casey and wear an American flag to court)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: March 04, 2009, 09:07:31 AM »

Do you all really think he is wearing makeup??  I dont know, sometimes eyes look blue and grey around them when you are really tired and streesed.  Why would he put on such a tough guy image when he tried to bend the sign, and tossed the dog water????  They dont go together.

In his deposition, it does appear he is wearing some sort of highlighter.  Above his eyes.  Was very distracting to me.

But some young men do seem to wear lots of makeup and are not gay so go figure.  That singer in the group Tokio Hotel comes to mind.  Lee, however, is not a rock star.  Except maybe in his own mind.

But if I had to guess or say one way or the other, I would have to say he had some degree of enhancement to his face especially above the eyes for that depo.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1689 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:11 AM »

morning pretty monkeys!

so what's new? anything exciting happen yesterday afternoon/night??? 
Good morning GnM.  Nothing exciting so far.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1690 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »

When hear about these children, it makes me so mad that no one noticed or cared enough to tell anyone. Then I start thinking of all the others that we may never even hear about and it is heartbreaking. Too sad

Welcome SCSunny !

We have a friend in social services and she tells us about some pretty bad living conditions of the families she visits...unfortunately the state can't do much until something really bad, like this situation, happens...it's not against the law to have a filthy house and I'm not sure how much I'd want the government to be in control of setting the standards.. kind of a no win situation

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: March 04, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »

morning pretty monkeys!

Hey, there lovely Dolce, I was starting to think I had my invisible suit on.   

now, let's get some documents!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: March 04, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »

Baez Expected To Pick Up Casey Jailhouse Video
Posted: 7:48 am EST March 4, 2009
Updated: 7:53 am EST March 4, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, Eyewitness News expects to find out Wednesday if defense attorney Jose Baez picks up the jailhouse video taken of Casey the day she learned her daughter's remains were discovered.

Baez could have picked up the videotape on Tuesday, but Eyewitness News learned he did not pick it up.

On Monday, Baez convinced a judge not to release the videotape to the public until he has a chance to see it and find out how it was recorded.

The state made a copy of the videotape for Baez.

The judge has 15 days to either release the video or seal it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18850582/detail.html
I hope they charge that rat bastard for the damn tape!  Tack on the cost of the other dvd's he failed to pay for and pick up too!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: March 04, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »

morning pretty monkeys!

Morning, pop tart?????  Coffee????  Sudufed????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: March 04, 2009, 09:12:16 AM »

Hey Monkeys, longtime lurker here and have finally gotten the nerve to post. Anyway in response to Capp...I remember reading before they found Caylee, that KC was really interested in photography and wanted to be a professional photographer. Wish I could remember where I read that  Sad ...anywhoo wanted to share.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: March 04, 2009, 09:13:49 AM »

He comes across as the "outcast guy" in school that was always trying to fit in and be cool.  Over compensating for what he lacks.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: March 04, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »

Dolce  YW and thank you for all you have done in Adji's thread  AND Your Avi reminds me of 25+ years ago  our twin boys were Large Baby Bumps....

Just thought some might want to see court action of

OF you never fail to capture the true essence of a person, you have done it once again with Jose!   

Dolce,we need one of those. 
Klaas!!!!!  We need one of these..........

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: March 04, 2009, 09:18:34 AM »

morning pretty monkeys!

We must be wearing the same suite... LOL
LETS GET DOCS!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: March 04, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »

morning pretty monkeys!

Morning, pop tart?????  Coffee????  Sudufed????

Are you trying to get me all hopped up on pseudoephedrine A1?  Ok, give me the good stuff.

Weeee it worked ..........................

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: March 04, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »

I have a question. Why was the last motion hearing only taken from behind Casey? Was there some new rule put in place that they were not allowed to film Casey from the front? 

Someone posted that the defence complained/whined about the media trying to get close ups of what KC was writing on the paper last time....not sure if that's real or if someone was just making a funny..

It is true - JB said that the reporters were trying to zoom in on Kc's notes.  I dont know if thats why they were not allowed "up front" this time, but it could be since he was.....oh my gosh.....complaing and whining as usuall!!

At that hearing - when the cameras zoomed in on the notes that KC was taking - I knew it was going to bite the reporters in the butt.   They should have behaved and not tried to peek at what she was writing.   I'm sure whatever she wrote  ("Mrs. Casey Baez") didn't amount to much.     I hope we aren't going to have to look at the back of her head for now on.

Boo - I like your idea of the American sign representing America on Caylee side!

Good morning everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.