April 23, 2024, 07:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #24 3/1/09 - 3/5/09  (Read 107642 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: March 01, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 10:41:24 AM by San » Logged
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »

*kerplop*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »

Made it!!!   

I'm going to get some dinner, and I'll be back!!   

No spittin' or cussin' in here!!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 07:43:31 PM »

but i always spit when i cuss!

have a nice dinner, cbb. i hope its not chicken!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »

but i always spit when i cuss!

have a nice dinner, cbb. i hope its not chicken!

hey Peanut...how are ya?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »

I am here!!      Where is everbody??   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

Mytime, what did you do with everyone??    

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »

Hi Leroy!! I think they are just hiding and ready to surpise us any minute!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

oh yea I love surprises!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 08:15:51 PM »

Me too, should be any minute, I can feel it.........biting my nails!!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »

Me too, should be any minute, I can feel it.........biting my nails!!!   

hmmm, still got any nails left?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

I must have been wrong!!  I think I will go eat some worms!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »

Did you say I'm going to hell ??     

I'm leaving in a minute to go to back to the other place, I'll take this up with you later ! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 08:38:58 PM »

MyTime, I have to watch a DVD movie with friends but you keep an eye out for potential lawsuits until I get back, OK?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »

Just recapping from the last cage.  I hope I have this right.

Wendi has a beautiful house.

Monkeys are good looking animals and have beautiful offspring.

Anna is looking after MT’s interests while I am sleeping and cannot watch her back.

CBB is looking for a piece and gets paw prints all over when she forgets to move inside.

A1 has to spread her legs to let the heat out and keep her laptop from short circuiting.

Any other breaking news?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »

Did you say I'm going to hell ??     

I'm leaving in a minute to go to back to the other place, I'll take this up with you later ! 

Must have missed some juicy gossip news.  I need to go back to the last cage to look.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »

Where did everybody go???  I finally got the dishes in the DW, RM's bed made (you dont even want to hear that story, if I was bigger, that man would be sleeping out in the tool shack tonite) and now Im ready to play!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 09:40:10 PM »

After the removal of a link about Haleigh  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4610.msg698376#msg698376, we have the current 

Rant by WS owner -- http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=634&cpage=1#comment-12043

Wow, here is Tricia’s latest post:

“I want everyone to read this and get this. I am at the end of my rope.

I don’t spend thousands each year out of my own pocket to play stupid Internet games.

If we ban someone it’s the business of WS. I don’t owe it to anyone to have a “discussion” about it. WTF would discussing bannings, other crappy sites, and gossip in general have to do with true crime? Yet, I somehow should let all this dirt and sh!t come into Websleuths.

What we do at WS is discuss true crime among other things. We don’t go around the Internet to read a bunch of crap that bitter people put up about Websleuths and then bring it here to discuss.

That is not what WS is about. It is not about gossipy bullsh!t and who said what and blah blah blah.

NOW GET THIS STRAIGHT. WE DID NOT SWEEP ANY DAMN THING UNDER THE RUG. WE TOLD YOU STRAIGHT OUT AND BANNED WINDCHIME. END OF STORY.

If you want to read about her charges fine. Go for it. But understand it is not my responsibility to get all that information. I don’t know how some of you think it is my job to get it all for you and provide a place for you to discuss what you want.

Tough. I have had it.

Most of you know about the other sites and know where the information is. For those of you who did not then you google. End of story.

All this has done is hurt WS and you want me to open it up more for discussion because I owe it to you? Guess What? I didn’t do a damn thing wrong. It wasn’t me. I was betrayed like all of you.

I don’t give a ratsass if you discuss it. Here’s a thought. Discuss it IN PRIVATE. With other people. Off of my board that concentrates on true crime ACTIVE CASES and since this is not only an OLD CASE but a CLOSED CASE it doesn’t fit in to the forum.

I swear to God I am thisclose to pulling the plug. I am closing this thread because I am so pissed off at people who think we owe them more and more. No matter what we do it wouldn’t be enough for some and they would still bitch.

If you don’t like it or agree then leave. No drama, no demanding we remove all of your posts, just go.

To the vast majority of you who are wonderful and caring posters, I love you more and I am more grateful for your involvement in Websleuths now than ever. Thank you.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »

Oh wow, Tricia is feeling the pressure, I know from reading not posting on another board the things that are being said about all this drama is pretty overwhelming.  And it is way past unsavory talk going on.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 10:17:18 PM »

After the removal of a link about Haleigh  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4610.msg698376#msg698376, we have the current 

Rant by WS owner -- http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=634&cpage=1#comment-12043

Wow, here is Tricia’s latest post:

“I want everyone to read this and get this. I am at the end of my rope.

I don’t spend thousands each year out of my own pocket to play stupid Internet games.

If we ban someone it’s the business of WS. I don’t owe it to anyone to have a “discussion” about it. WTF would discussing bannings, other crappy sites, and gossip in general have to do with true crime? Yet, I somehow should let all this dirt and sh!t come into Websleuths.

What we do at WS is discuss true crime among other things. We don’t go around the Internet to read a bunch of crap that bitter people put up about Websleuths and then bring it here to discuss.

That is not what WS is about. It is not about gossipy bullsh!t and who said what and blah blah blah.

NOW GET THIS STRAIGHT. WE DID NOT SWEEP ANY DAMN THING UNDER THE RUG. WE TOLD YOU STRAIGHT OUT AND BANNED WINDCHIME. END OF STORY.

If you want to read about her charges fine. Go for it. But understand it is not my responsibility to get all that information. I don’t know how some of you think it is my job to get it all for you and provide a place for you to discuss what you want.

Tough. I have had it.

Most of you know about the other sites and know where the information is. For those of you who did not then you google. End of story.

All this has done is hurt WS and you want me to open it up more for discussion because I owe it to you? Guess What? I didn’t do a damn thing wrong. It wasn’t me. I was betrayed like all of you.

I don’t give a ratsass if you discuss it. Here’s a thought. Discuss it IN PRIVATE. With other people. Off of my board that concentrates on true crime ACTIVE CASES and since this is not only an OLD CASE but a CLOSED CASE it doesn’t fit in to the forum.

I swear to God I am thisclose to pulling the plug. I am closing this thread because I am so pissed off at people who think we owe them more and more. No matter what we do it wouldn’t be enough for some and they would still bitch.

If you don’t like it or agree then leave. No drama, no demanding we remove all of your posts, just go.

To the vast majority of you who are wonderful and caring posters, I love you more and I am more grateful for your involvement in Websleuths now than ever. Thank you.”

dude, can you say passive agressive? yikes, i know little about this woman or ws, but if someone who works for you has access to personal info about the members and is involved personally with crime victims and children(who they met thru your site) turns out to be a convicted sex offender it is a possible current case.

i read a topix link last night and saw she deleted all comments on a thread about windchimes except her sisters one in defense of her and locked the thread. i think no matter of her motives that was an exremely poor decision.

its all horrible.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.