April 18, 2024, 07:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #24 3/1/09 - 3/5/09  (Read 107591 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »

Just one word BG - "hell"   

Nope, I never owned a cow but I did eat a lot of steak!!   

Did you give each steak a name?   

I just called them all Yummy!!! 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:45 PM »

What are we all doing here awake in the middle of the day ???   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »

What are we all doing here awake in the middle of the day ???   
I would love a nap, may I borrow a fur baby from someone to cuddle???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2009, 02:54:03 PM »

I would love a nap, may I borrow a fur baby from someone to cuddle???

I'm in the minority I think - I have no fur babies !   But a fluffly pillow will do nicely !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 03, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »

have you ever felt so alone? i do. everything i do takes so much effort. i feel like i am going crazy. please don't repeat this to anyone, cause i will not go back there. i am ok.

wendi
Wendi, I know all about the crazy part!!!! But did you know if you think you are going crazy, you ARENT.  People who are really losing their minds. dont know it.  You just need to make that phone call.....

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2009, 03:17:07 PM »

Tater ~ I love to fish!  I know of this great "secret fishing hole" that I take my son to every weekend in the summer.  All the bluegill you can pull out!  It's on private property so no limits, no DNR and no license!  1.5 miles down the road, with permission from the owner!  Caught 35 in an hour & a half...all keepers!  Tell me a good fishin' story?

And out my back door this morning 40 wild turkeys & 3 does w/yearlings~awesome.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2009, 03:49:57 PM »

MuffyBee:  If you get this...check out Jaliek's candles!  I put an o/t post yesterday in Caylee forum and there are 2 pages of candles lit.  God I pray that they light him to the ones who love him.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »

Tater ~ I love to fish!  I know of this great "secret fishing hole" that I take my son to every weekend in the summer.  All the bluegill you can pull out!  It's on private property so no limits, no DNR and no license!  1.5 miles down the road, with permission from the owner!  Caught 35 in an hour & a half...all keepers!  Tell me a good fishin' story?

And out my back door this morning 40 wild turkeys & 3 does w/yearlings~awesome.

You must live in the country eh? I love wild turkey but not crazy about venison..We fish for Crappie Lovin.We get alot of Blue Gills but they are mostly to small to mess with.Hubby will not kill a fish for a bite or two..We are anxiously awaiting the Shell Crackers to start hitting and hope to not miss their run this year. Gosh the fishing stories..Here's one...Once I caught a huge channel cat.I got so excited fighting him that I caught my hair in the reel and kept going until the pain got too bad.My hubby was laughing so hard he couldn't do a thing for me except break the line and pull the sucker in by hand.. We were an hour getting me out of that mess but we still laugh to this day.I was such a green horn then...I pay better attention these days..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »

OUCH Tater!  That's dedication!  Cats are so fun to catch aren't they?  You'd sware that they weighed 40lbs the way they fight!  I'm not really that much of a fisherman as far as expertice, but I do have so much fun doing it and it is such a good bonding experience with my son!  I'm looking forward to learning and sharing that time with him.  2yrs ago, he was a little guy at the time.  He pulled in the biggest blue gill I've ever seen not hanging on a wall.  The fish actually pulled him in the pond!  Scared me to death but to this day he still wonders about "big papa".  We don't keep any just catch and release, maybe some day? 

We don't hunt the wildlife either, just enjoy watching.

What's a Shell Cracker?  I think we used to get Crappie up at Lake Erie when I was a kid, oh and Walleye, yum!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2009, 04:31:30 PM »

OUCH Tater!  That's dedication!  Cats are so fun to catch aren't they?  You'd sware that they weighed 40lbs the way they fight!  I'm not really that much of a fisherman as far as expertice, but I do have so much fun doing it and it is such a good bonding experience with my son!  I'm looking forward to learning and sharing that time with him.  2yrs ago, he was a little guy at the time.  He pulled in the biggest blue gill I've ever seen not hanging on a wall.  The fish actually pulled him in the pond!  Scared me to death but to this day he still wonders about "big papa".  We don't keep any just catch and release, maybe some day? 

We don't hunt the wildlife either, just enjoy watching.

What's a Shell Cracker?  I think we used to get Crappie up at Lake Erie when I was a kid, oh and Walleye, yum!

Shell Crackers eat small shells and spawn up close to the shore.When you clean them you will find small pieces of shells but they are good eating I tell ya.You have to go for them at a very certain time of the year though as they can easily be missed.Something about the first full moon..We are keeping our ears close to the ground as to when to go..Crappie are just our favorite fish and usually we have a freezer full by the end of fall.We keep the one's that are about 12 inches or bigger.The meat is not fishy and very flaky.Hubby has mastered the cleaning to a point where we never get a bone.This year we had a big coal plant that spilled ash up river(TVA) so we are alittle leary about keeping the fish.We will have to see what testing is to be done on them first.There is just nothing better than hanging out on our boat in the sunshine.When it gets hot,we just jump off and paddle around awhile but we live on the water whenever we can..Smile I've had Walleye and you're right,Yummyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2009, 04:32:11 PM »

Tater ~ I have to go get my son from basketball practice.  It was fun talking fishing, maybe we should start a thread?!?! lol.  Boy do I have spring fever now!  Email me at lovin-life2008@live.com if you ever want to chat about fishing, or anything else for that matter! 

Take care,
Lovin

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »

Tater ~ I have to go get my son from basketball practice.  It was fun talking fishing, maybe we should start a thread?!?! lol.  Boy do I have spring fever now!  Email me at lovin-life2008@live.com if you ever want to chat about fishing, or anything else for that matter! 

Take care,
Lovin

Ok Lovin,got it filed..Gotta go start dinner myself...Hugs

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »

Okay I've never done this before...

I've resized it for you, LOL

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:24:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2009, 09:03:28 PM »

DAMN! That's one big dog!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2009, 09:04:49 PM »

No Sh!t!  I can't stop laughing ... I'm gonna be laughing all night!  (Love ya Leroy!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »

Now Newfie will forever make fun of his ears!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2009, 09:12:49 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!  I don't think my computer has enough power to open it to fix it!! It will crash if I open that  Klass can do it.........she can fix anything 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!  I don't think my computer has enough power to open it to fix it!! It will crash if I open that  Klass can do it.........she can fix anything 

Thanks for trying...this is why I dont post pics!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »

Whoa....!    Nice big dog......

I did that once....I was too embarrassed....I think it was on the NAH thread in the early days and it was a serious group of people....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

Whoa....!    Nice big dog......

I did that once....I was too embarrassed....I think it was on the NAH thread in the early days and it was a serious group of people....

That's why I wondered over here...I just had a feeling   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.