March 28, 2024, 11:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NANNY  (Read 3536 times)
MISSYMAY7
Scared Monkey

« on: March 02, 2009, 04:42:17 AM »

FROM THE START OF THIS HORRIBLE CRIME CASEY HAS BLAMED "ZANNY THE NANNY"! SO NOW THIS INNOCENT WOMEN IS CAUGHT  IN HER WILD WEB OF LIES, MY QUESTION IS WHY WASN'T THERE EVER AN ARTIST SKETCH DONE IN THE BEGINNING THAT COULD HAVE CLEARED HER NAME AND IMAGE MONTHS AGO. THIS CASE WILL BE DRAGGED OUT DUE TO THE MURDER TRIAL AND IT IS SO UNFAIR, YOU HAVE BROTHER LEE LAUGHING DURING TESTIMMONY, MOM-CINDY THAT CAN'T TESTIFY BECAUSE IN MY OPINION TRUTH BE KNOWN SHE HAS SAID TO MUCH, AND KNOW SHE WILL BE UNDER OATH WHICH JUST MIGHT COME BACK TO BITE HER IN THE BOOTY, AND POOR DAD GEORGE I REALLY FEEL THE WORSE FOR HIM I KNOW HIS HEART AND SOUL IS JUST LOST. I'M A SURVIVOR OF A MURDER VICTIM, MY BROTHER, SO BEEN THERE DONE THAT, YOU NEVER GET OVER IT YOU JUST GO ON, DAY BY DAY!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 11:52:39 AM »

Not necessary, they knew she didn't exist. It would only lead to countless, effortless tips, arresting and pulling over people (like the woman who`s filing suit) that fit that description...

That would have hindered the investigation.

No Nanny=No artist sketch

I am sorry about your brother.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.