April 23, 2024, 08:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346410 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1020 on: March 05, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »

These videos are not new.  Cindy posted them on her MySpace, and they got out from there, along with the singing one of Caylee with Great Grandpa, and another of Caylee drawing with crayons, and one of her on a plastic bouncey horse wearing a white t-shirt with a shamrock.
This was done back in August.

That is exactly right!

Why are all these people with the inside scoop NOT know this? It makes me want to call JVM and tell her to get with it!! And get a new stylist as well!!   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: March 05, 2009, 07:40:04 PM »

These videos are not new.  Cindy posted them on her MySpace, and they got out from there, along with the singing one of Caylee with Great Grandpa, and another of Caylee drawing with crayons, and one of her on a plastic bouncey horse wearing a white t-shirt with a shamrock.

Ya know you're right & you can hear George & Cindy in the background of this one.  Casey's hair was very short here a tad shorter than for Caylee's 2 yr BD video Cindy used with ABC if Im not mistaken.   So the video is what 6-9 months before June thereabouts - agree?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: March 05, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »

JVM says the videos were uploaded by Momtective and was wondering if that could be Cindy 

There are the shorts that were found w/ Caylee's remains.....no?? Pink w/ stripes    I am probably wrong....
I have seen these vids before and I have also heard the comment about the shorts not that long ago.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: March 05, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »

OMG - cindy is at it.  utube - new videos from momtective.  On JVM now.
The video with KC in the green shirt? That isn't new. I saw that a while back on youtube. I remember George saying I didn't know you could do that or what ever it was he said.
Yes - Orlando Sentinal is reporting them as brand new.  Supposedly the user who uploaded them was "momtective"  My question is when?  It has to be Cindy.  Just wondered if she was trying to one up the document dump or has been trying all along.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-video-030509,0,3821878.htmlstory

But I remember seeing the same video before too! Maybe part of the stuff the Good Morning America paid for??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1024 on: March 05, 2009, 07:42:28 PM »

FOUND IT!  GO BACK TO OCTOBER 1ST IN THE CAYLEE THREADS AND THEY ARE SURE TO BE THERE.  NOT SURE IF THESE LINKS WORK, BUT THESE MAY JUST BE FROM THE VIDEO OF "MY SUNSHINE"....ALL CAME OUT AT SAME TIME, DUE TO CINDY'S MYSPACE.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 
 NEW CAYLEE VIDEO!!
Current mood:  sad
"PLEASE DONT TAKE NAN'S SUNSHINE AWAY"

omg you have to see this video its so cute Caylee is singing you are my sunshine is so adorable, And notice when she sings it she says please don't take Nan's Sunshine away both times. Then she asks her grampa if hes tired..what a sweet babygirl i just want to squeeze her, i couldnt sit threw that without crying my eyes out  . I cannot stop crying after watching her singing it so hard to watch without your eyes being all blurry god bless Caylee wherever you are

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565739/

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565552/

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: March 05, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »

Bob Kealing (reporter) called Michelle Bart and she said that this video was on casey's myspace and facebook.  people had access to her accounts and someone prolly pulled them off to make a Caylee memorial website.  Someone interested in making sure Caylee is remembered.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1026 on: March 05, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »

well... uh.. uhm... yeah...

I guess they do. How you doing my beautiful mama times two
Me be good how be you?  I am just sitting here tryin to figure out how an Angel could be an Angel with no wings... just messin with ya!!
I'm good. Just really not wanting to pack for my trip. O/T I went shopping and bought some slacks, a blouse and high heel hooker shoes for my trip.  My mama is gonna be so proud of them shoes.  I will miss you and all monkeys while I am away.

Happy Birthday JSM. I hope it's a great one. Is it today? Hey I used to live in DC and for shopping the Crystal City Underground is a cool place to go. I used to work at the European Health Spa there. Was it you that said her sister is a shopper? Then this is a must see!! The Metro runs right there and it is fun if you have time.  And money....Unless you have a friends check book. Then you can go to Target!
They check no ID'S there.   
Thanks Scarlett, it isn't until next Thursday. Yes my sister is a shopper. We will be having to shop before our White House tour. Oh well, my mom is buying that outfit.    health spa? Sounds wonderful.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1027 on: March 05, 2009, 07:46:14 PM »

Ok - I have read some of the new stuff - and had a random thought - do they drug test on admission to the jail?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: March 05, 2009, 07:46:30 PM »

Bob Kealing (reporter) called Michelle Bart and she said that this video was on casey's myspace and facebook.  people had access to her accounts and someone prolly pulled them off to make a Caylee memorial website.  Someone interested in making sure Caylee is remembered.

Dolce - don't think it is any of those links.  But, if monkeys have seen it it is old news! 
If cindy isn't going by the name momtective - so sorry to momtective!  However, cindy can read the rest of my messages to her! LOL
Okay, back to documents!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1029 on: March 05, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »

No, it was a big "put on" by Cindy, AFTER Casey was in prisoned.  Cindy posted them "briefly" on her MySpace, and people were able to look at them, soon after they were gone.  There were roughly 6-8 different home videos. 
One of Caylee dancing to a song by Elliot Yamen, another of her bouncing on a pastic teater horse, one of her coloring, another with her and Casey, one of her and Great Grandpa, the video of the cake and icing war at her birthday, and another of her Tinker and Tilly...there were more too.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: March 05, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »

OMG - cindy is at it.  utube - new videos from momtective.  On JVM now.
The video with KC in the green shirt? That isn't new. I saw that a while back on youtube. I remember George saying I didn't know you could do that or what ever it was he said.
Yes - Orlando Sentinal is reporting them as brand new.  Supposedly the user who uploaded them was "momtective"  My question is when?  It has to be Cindy.  Just wondered if she was trying to one up the document dump or has been trying all along.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-video-030509,0,3821878.htmlstory
IE:  can a young or old smart monkey find the utube link so we can look at the properties to see the date uploaded?

Try this link.Second video.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=momtective+video+of+casey+anthony&aq=f

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1031 on: March 05, 2009, 07:48:42 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: March 05, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »

That is exactly right!

Why are all these people with the inside scoop NOT know this? It makes me want to call JVM and tell her to get with it!! And get a new stylist as well!!   

Amen.You tell them scarlett. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1033 on: March 05, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »

That statement about Cindy wanting Caylee cremated so she could have her forever, or however it was phrased, really bothered me.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1034 on: March 05, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

Me be good how be you?  I am just sitting here tryin to figure out how an Angel could be an Angel with no wings... just messin with ya!!
I'm good. Just really not wanting to pack for my trip. O/T I went shopping and bought some slacks, a blouse and high heel hooker shoes for my trip.  My mama is gonna be so proud of them shoes.  I will miss you and all monkeys while I am away.
High heel hooker shoes, well I hope you dont twip.
Baby baby steps, no twipping allowed. I told my best friend once I get back, they are hers. I wear nothing but uggs and flip flops these days. I'm an old lady.
JSM is wearing FMP's??!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: March 05, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »

That makes sense.

On another note, just finished reading Hoover's Interview, if you can call it that ...

Was quite interesting how Cindy used her hammer (yet again) to hammer the cross remembrance in the backyard near Caylee's playhouse someone left in her yard that Lee took up in a fit of anger. Apparently, she was using that as therapy to damn everyone in LE she did not like!

Wow, just Wow.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: March 05, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »

That is exactly right!

Dont bother Mullethead drinks too much koolaid - with all the news in this case fixating on this video seems pretty ridiculous.  Her take on things grate my nerves because she is clueless - a caller asked about Lee being the father and o boy did she not hesitate to say "I think that is an inappropriate question" well why Jane?  You chew on whatever gossip you want to focus on this case & others, how is it any different, I just find her to be a huge hypocrite.  Needless to say, the DNA says no to that question but I'm sure the caller didnt see that report so she should have just answered the question!

When I see these few seconds of video (and it is brief) to me it makes what Casey did to Caylee all the more horrific & heinous.   Is it possible she had a good day, sure even narcissistic sociopaths have good days - not all of sociopaths harm or kill either for that matter.   That be said, she's far from the first abuser, murderer that has fun times and loving moments with family members despite the dysfunction.

OK Im off to watch AI and Hells Kitchen, recording NG     I'll cyas on the late side, save me a vine monkeys!   JSM have a good trip sweetie MUAH

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1037 on: March 05, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »

Cindy put these out in hopes someone would recognize her grandchild. It was not done with any devious intent and everyone at the time knew it was Cindy...

THIS is nothing new and I have watched and referred to them many times. They are creepy.

Dolace..There was also one with her dancing and sitting in a highchair. Casey took these and says nothing to Caylee the whole time...It is freaky to watch these and see no interaction with this baby!! At one point Caylee tries to turn the loud music down and she is shooed away. She goes and looks at the door. Probably hoping Cindy or JOJO would come home.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1038 on: March 05, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »

These are just short clips from a larger video that was uploaded to YouTube 5 months ago ??

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: March 05, 2009, 07:55:28 PM »

High heel hooker shoes, well I hope you dont twip.
Baby baby steps, no twipping allowed. I told my best friend once I get back, they are hers. I wear nothing but uggs and flip flops these days. I'm an old lady.
JSM is wearing FMP's??!!!!

I want to know if they are red. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.