April 25, 2024, 10:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346530 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: March 05, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »

OMG - cindy is at it.  utube - new videos from momtective.  On JVM now.
The video with KC in the green shirt? That isn't new. I saw that a while back on youtube. I remember George saying I didn't know you could do that or what ever it was he said.
Yes - Orlando Sentinal is reporting them as brand new.  Supposedly the user who uploaded them was "momtective"  My question is when?  It has to be Cindy.  Just wondered if she was trying to one up the document dump or has been trying all along.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-video-030509,0,3821878.htmlstory
IE:  can a young or old smart monkey find the utube link so we can look at the properties to see the date uploaded?

Try this link.Second video.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=momtective+video+of+casey+anthony&aq=f
Yep - uploaded 5 months ago -

momtective
Last Sign In: 1 week ago
Videos Watched: 443
Subscribers: 134
Channel Views: 5,526
Person is 49 from USA (or so they say)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1041 on: March 05, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
I don't think there was a break in at all. How can you break in to a 2nd story apartment through the window?

That's why I live on the 4th floor. Unless you are spiderman it is gonna be pretty hard to do.
I think Lee was just asking Tony this because KC made up the stupid story in the first place. She lied about it to make it look like there were burglars that could have taken Caylee.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hope it all makes sense.  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1042 on: March 05, 2009, 07:57:40 PM »

The video with KC in the green shirt? That isn't new. I saw that a while back on youtube. I remember George saying I didn't know you could do that or what ever it was he said.
Yes - Orlando Sentinal is reporting them as brand new.  Supposedly the user who uploaded them was "momtective"  My question is when?  It has to be Cindy.  Just wondered if she was trying to one up the document dump or has been trying all along.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-video-030509,0,3821878.htmlstory
IE:  can a young or old smart monkey find the utube link so we can look at the properties to see the date uploaded?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=momtective+video+of+casey+anthony&aq=f

momtective

YAY JSM is NOT a senile monkey after all!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1043 on: March 05, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »

Cindy put these out in hopes someone would recognize her grandchild. It was not done with any devious intent and everyone at the time knew it was Cindy...

THIS is nothing new and I have watched and referred to them many times. They are creepy.

Dolace..There was also one with her dancing and sitting in a highchair. Casey took these and says nothing to Caylee the whole time...It is freaky to watch these and see no interaction with this baby!! At one point Caylee tries to turn the loud music down and she is shooed away. She goes and looks at the door. Probably hoping Cindy or JOJO would come home.

Hi Scarrlett.... I keep missing you  in the morning and don't see you often a night soooo..
I Just wanted to say HI !!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »

Bob Kealing (reporter) called Michelle Bart and she said that this video was on casey's myspace and facebook.  people had access to her accounts and someone prolly pulled them off to make a Caylee memorial website.  Someone interested in making sure Caylee is remembered.

No, it was a big "put on" by Cindy, AFTER Casey was in prisoned.  Cindy posted them "briefly" on her MySpace, and people were able to look at them, soon after they were gone.  There were roughly 6-8 different home videos. 
One of Caylee dancing to a song by Elliot Yamen, another of her bouncing on a pastic teater horse, one of her coloring, another with her and Casey, one of her and Great Grandpa, the video of the cake and icing war at her birthday, and another of her Tinker and Tilly...there were more too.
Dolce you are so reliable on anything visual!  You always remember these things and the minute details in pics, etc.  You must have videos playing in your mind 24/7.  You probably dream in color too!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:29 PM »

Bob Kealing (reporter) called Michelle Bart and she said that this video was on casey's myspace and facebook.  people had access to her accounts and someone prolly pulled them off to make a Caylee memorial website.  Someone interested in making sure Caylee is remembered.

Dolce - don't think it is any of those links.  But, if monkeys have seen it it is old news! 
If cindy isn't going by the name momtective - so sorry to momtective!  However, cindy can read the rest of my messages to her! LOL
Okay, back to documents!!!!

FYI---Momtective is someone who posts over at Websleuths.  So she probably just pulled them off those Caylee sites.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1046 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »

Cindy put these out in hopes someone would recognize her grandchild. It was not done with any devious intent and everyone at the time knew it was Cindy...

THIS is nothing new and I have watched and referred to them many times. They are creepy.

Dolace..There was also one with her dancing and sitting in a highchair. Casey took these and says nothing to Caylee the whole time...It is freaky to watch these and see no interaction with this baby!! At one point Caylee tries to turn the loud music down and she is shooed away. She goes and looks at the door. Probably hoping Cindy or JOJO would come home.
You are right!  That was the other one.  (Its Dolce, pronounced Dole-chay) HUGS!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:56 PM »

momtective

YAY JSM is NOT a senile monkey after all!!!

Of course not. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: March 05, 2009, 07:59:01 PM »

I remember watching that one in the highchair, VERY creepy. What kind of mother would do that??? Poor Caylee wanting some interaction so badly. That video is one of the most memorable to me of all. Made me so very sad.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: March 05, 2009, 07:59:21 PM »

WS is claiming that "momtective" is one of their own members.  Not sure how true this is.  "momtective" (the member) may or may not be the same "momtective" on youtube or on any other online site. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: March 05, 2009, 07:59:33 PM »

No, it was a big "put on" by Cindy, AFTER Casey was in prisoned.  Cindy posted them "briefly" on her MySpace, and people were able to look at them, soon after they were gone.  There were roughly 6-8 different home videos. 
One of Caylee dancing to a song by Elliot Yamen, another of her bouncing on a pastic teater horse, one of her coloring, another with her and Casey, one of her and Great Grandpa, the video of the cake and icing war at her birthday, and another of her Tinker and Tilly...there were more too.

We have to find the 20/20 episode, was any of this footage used that ABC paid for? or NBC for that matter.   I'm thinking some of it yea, why take it down?     That's right exclusivity.   Now it doesnt matter they got paid, now its about saving Casey's filthy rump roast

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: March 05, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

WS is claiming that "momtective" is one of their own members.  Not sure how true this is.  "momtective" (the member) may or may not be the same "momtective" on youtube or on any other online site. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80916

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: March 05, 2009, 07:59:57 PM »

Dolce you are so reliable on anything visual!  You always remember these things and the minute details in pics, etc.  You must have videos playing in your mind 24/7.  You probably dream in color too!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!
I always dream in color.  Arent we supposed to?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: March 05, 2009, 08:03:43 PM »

Wow.

I just wanted to say hi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: March 05, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »

Wow.

I just wanted to say hi.   

HUGS 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: March 05, 2009, 08:05:24 PM »

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
I always dream in color.  Arent we supposed to?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: March 05, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »

YOU know, it wouldn't surprise me if it is still Cindy - I heard they don't always know who someone is there!  But, if momtective is just another advocate like us - bravo and bravo. 
However, something about this triggered my anger at cindy for showing up on a stupid, stupid chat room instead of searching for her granddaughter.  And, is it me or is it odd that the sentinel felt these were new - breaking news? 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »

Every time there's a doc dump, you all are talking about new stuff, while I get bogged down in old stuff. 

I'm on p. 12 of KC and friends' text messages, and I again see JP Chatt's comment:

"No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house."

Do we know yet what the issue was between the two guys?

blurry...what pg on this thread does all of this start? I was on pg 25 and had to leave and now it is impossible to catch up...thanks

I'm posting a link to what I'm reading and hope I don't screw it up. If you get lost there, I'd suggest going to wesh.com's main site and exploring. I've been poking around a lot there today.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18862057.pdf

Good luck!

If anyone is still looking for a list of documents.....I like the way the news13 folks present theirs....here it is:

http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Thanks Frayed. 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »

just in case ya'll haven't seen this.....new attorney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGUccF6zi4I

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

Wow.

I just wanted to say hi.   

HUGS 

Hi anothermonkey !!!

Weren't you once a Kitty Cat ????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.