March 28, 2024, 04:59:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343571 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Her strange words, family's weird tensions -- and the shocking connection to Disney's "Lady and the Tramp"
posted by halboedeker on Mar 5, 2009 6:20:53 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony's odd, mysterious words were the most intriguing parts of documents that state released Thursday. WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 called attention to her remarks to law enforcement on Oct. 14, the day she was indicted in the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee.

Was she interested in helping law enforcement? She said yes, but added, "Unfortunately, my hands were literally tied and I was put in a position where someone's trying to trick a confession out of me ... And that's not going to happen."

What does she mean? The confounding words hold interest because she has said so little.

And what about answering questions? "I'll take this as far as I need to to prove my innocence," Anthony said. But she said she wanted attorney Jose Baez with her during questioning.

On Thursday, Baez said the released documents didn't mean anything. But there sure was a lot of interesting information in them.

WKMG explored why Casey had given law enforcement a wild chase Oct. 14 before she was taken into custody. She said she wasn't trying to run away but avoid the media, WKMG reported.

WFTV's Kathi Belich said Anthony joked with law enforcement about the chase. "They caught up with her that day, but she told them they'd never really catch her," Belich said.

WESH-Channel 2 noted that Casey Anthony's cell phone records reveal that she didn't try to look for Zenaida Gonzalez. Casey had said she tried to find alleged babysitter Zenaida after the toddler vanished.

WFTV's Belich examined strange images from Casey's Photobucket.com account and her "darkly ominous thoughts shortly after Caylee's disappearance." Those images included kissing skulls and a Caylee photo decorated with a heart similar to one that had been stuck to duct tape found with the toddler's remains. 

WESH's Amanda Ober explained tensions in the Anthony family: Private eye James Hoover said George Anthony confided about troubles in his marriage on the day Caylee's remains were found. George wasn't happy about the intimacy between wife Cindy Anthony and private investigator Dominic Casey. Hoover said the two held hands in front of George.

WFTV's Jeff Deal focused on "one of the more bizarre things we found": Hoover's remark that Dominic Casey told him that Casey Anthony and attorney Baez shared red licorice -- at the jail -- like the lovelorn dogs sharing spaghetti in "Lady and the Tramp." Will you be able to look at that Disney classic in the same way?

Deal had other interesting nuggets from Hoover: In the hours that Dominic Casey spent with Casey Anthony at the jail, she never mentioned her child. Cindy Anthony was so angry that a person left a cross on the family lawn that she took it to the back yard and beat it with a baseball bat.

Ober also explained that investigators went to Miami to check a tip that Casey was in a prostitution ring and had left Caylee with a hooker. Nothing came of that information.

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, Disney, WESH, WFTV, WKMG
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--2.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: March 05, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
Remember there was another LP theory that she fell off the balcony. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1062 on: March 05, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »

These videos are not new.  Cindy posted them on her MySpace, and they got out from there, along with the singing one of Caylee with Great Grandpa, and another of Caylee drawing with crayons, and one of her on a plastic bouncey horse wearing a white t-shirt with a shamrock.
This was done back in August.

That is exactly right!

Why are all these people with the inside scoop NOT know this? It makes me want to call JVM and tell her to get with it!! And get a new stylist as well!!   

Dont bother Mullethead drinks too much koolaid - with all the news in this case fixating on this video seems pretty ridiculous.  Her take on things grate my nerves because she is clueless - a caller asked about Lee being the father and o boy did she not hesitate to say "I think that is an inappropriate question" well why Jane?  You chew on whatever gossip you want to focus on this case & others, how is it any different, I just find her to be a huge hypocrite.  Needless to say, the DNA says no to that question but I'm sure the caller didnt see that report so she should have just answered the question!

When I see these few seconds of video (and it is brief) to me it makes what Casey did to Caylee all the more horrific & heinous.   Is it possible she had a good day, sure even narcissistic sociopaths have good days - not all of sociopaths harm or kill either for that matter.   That be said, she's far from the first abuser, murderer that has fun times and loving moments with family members despite the dysfunction.

OK Im off to watch AI and Hells Kitchen, recording NG     I'll cyas on the late side, save me a vine monkeys!   JSM have a good trip sweetie MUAH

I was hoping I would run into you.. I watched a show last night and the Defence used "A Defence Of Provocation". You seem knowledgeable in the law and I could see this happening and if it does; it carries a light sentence.

With Cindy "Keeping Her with me forever" could only prove more that Cindy drove Casey in the heat of passion to kill her child. Cindy threatens more than once to take Caylee away.
I just can't see what Linda Biden And this new guy have to base these comments on. They say she is so innocent.   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: March 05, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »

Every time there's a doc dump, you all are talking about new stuff, while I get bogged down in old stuff. 

I'm on p. 12 of KC and friends' text messages, and I again see JP Chatt's comment:

"No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house."

Do we know yet what the issue was between the two guys?

blurry...what pg on this thread does all of this start? I was on pg 25 and had to leave and now it is impossible to catch up...thanks

I'm posting a link to what I'm reading and hope I don't screw it up. If you get lost there, I'd suggest going to wesh.com's main site and exploring. I've been poking around a lot there today.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18862057.pdf

Good luck!

If anyone is still looking for a list of documents.....I like the way the news13 folks present theirs....here it is:

http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Thanks Frayed. 

sorry, i meant to say i think this one is the best so far!

wendi
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: March 05, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »

WS is claiming that "momtective" is one of their own members.  Not sure how true this is.  "momtective" (the member) may or may not be the same "momtective" on youtube or on any other online site. 

Wow.

I just wanted to say hi.   

HUGS 

Hi anothermonkey !!!

Weren't you once a Kitty Cat ????

I was, but I didn't have any groovy green clothes to dress my feline self up in.. so (for now) I'm some weird lady sticking out of a window.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: March 05, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
I don't think there was a break in at all. How can you break in to a 2nd story apartment through the window?

That's why I live on the 4th floor. Unless you are spiderman it is gonna be pretty hard to do.
I think Lee was just asking Tony this because KC made up the stupid story in the first place. She lied about it to make it look like there were burglars that could have taken Caylee.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hope it all makes sense.  JSM

sorry o/t

JSM, YOU HAVE TO POST A PIC OF YOU IN YOUR NEW CLOTHES!!!!!!!! PROMISE!

wendi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: March 05, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »

WS is claiming that "momtective" is one of their own members.  Not sure how true this is.  "momtective" (the member) may or may not be the same "momtective" on youtube or on any other online site. 

Wow.

I just wanted to say hi.   

HUGS 

Hi anothermonkey !!!

I was, but I didn't have any groovy green clothes to dress my feline self up in.. so (for now) I'm some weird lady sticking out of a window.

Brandi or CBB could do that for ya.  You can also look here:  http://photobucket.com/SMStPat maybe there is a dress you would like for kitty.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1067 on: March 05, 2009, 08:14:59 PM »

I remember that.....maybe LP got wind of this story and came up with his own "theory"

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: March 05, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »

Anthony's Newest Lawyer Discusses Case
Macaluso Says Casey Anthony Shouldn't Be In Jail

POSTED: Thursday, March 5, 2009
UPDATED: 11:57 am EST March 5, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A defense team has been put in place for the trial of Casey Anthony, who is facing charges that she murdered her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Eight attorneys will strategize over the next few months to defend Casey Anthony, and at least one of them -- Todd Macaluso -- is already openly saying the defendant is innocent.

"She should not be in jail right now," said Macaluso, who met Casey Anthony for the first time Monday.

Macaluso is a high-powered California attorney who handles a lot of civil case litigation. He's previously represented professional baseball players and the families of Marines. According to his biography, he's settled cases for a total of about $200 million for his clients and he said he has a 92 percent win rate in jury cases.

Now Macaluso will bring his talents to the eight-lawyer defense team for Casey Anthony.

"The more people and the more talent and different experience that we have on the case will certainly contribute to the best case being put on," Macaluso said. "I think everyone adds a different dimension to a very good trial team."

This is a combination that Macaluso thinks will be successful.

"I'm confident that we can win this case," Macaluso said, who said he wouldn't have joined the team if he didn't think they could win.

Part of Macaluso's confidence is based on his opinion of the state's case against Casey Anthony.

"Putting aside the quote 'junk science,' the prosecution has no evidence in this case," Macaluso said.

The "junk science" that Macaluso mentioned refers to the forensic tests that have been done in this case, including those on hair in Anthony's car and alleged evidence of decomposition.

"We just want you to wait until the evidence is presented at trial. There's an explanation for everything," said Macaluso, whose expertise is in the technical aspects of a trial and in cross-examining witnesses.

One area where the defense knows it's not winning is the battle of public opinion. Macaluso urged people to wait until the trial before making a judgment.

"The evidence is going to be very surprising to a lot of people in this community," Macaluso said.

While representing Casey Anthony could be considered a career risk for Macaluso, the attorney isn't concerned.

"If I thought she was guilty, I wouldn't be sitting here right now. I'd be in San Diego enjoying the good weather," Macaluso said.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18861050/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: March 05, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »

I remember that.....maybe LP got wind of this story and came up with his own "theory"
Yeppers. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1070 on: March 05, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »

Wow.

I just wanted to say hi.   

HUGS 

Hi anothermonkey !!!

maybe you lost so much weight..nothing would fit
check with Brandi ? maybe she can do something...if she can create the sky and a rainbow..I'm sure she can handle a dress

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: March 05, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »

OMG! What's wrong with NG's guest? He said the only important thing was the pix in the last doc dump. What about Baez and the licorice? I want to see that adressed!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1072 on: March 05, 2009, 08:21:02 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I have to admit I'm very curious what Macaluso is going to do in this case. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1073 on: March 05, 2009, 08:22:04 PM »

OMG! What's wrong with NG's guest? He said the only important thing was the pix in the last doc dump. What about Baez and the licorice? I want to see that adressed!

Maybe that's considered normal activity btw lawyer and client. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1074 on: March 05, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »

Well, someone should just ask Tricia how many private messages of "momtective" she has read (ya'll do know that the admin over there reads PMs between members, right?) Tricia should be able to verify....but then there's that whole Windchime thing. Maybe Tricia isn't a reliable source.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1075 on: March 05, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

well... uh.. uhm... yeah...

I guess they do. How you doing my beautiful mama times two
Me be good how be you?  I am just sitting here tryin to figure out how an Angel could be an Angel with no wings... just messin with ya!!
I'm good. Just really not wanting to pack for my trip. O/T I went shopping and bought some slacks, a blouse and high heel hooker shoes for my trip.  My mama is gonna be so proud of them shoes.  I will miss you and all monkeys while I am away.
High heel hooker shoes, well I hope you dont twip.
Baby baby steps, no twipping allowed. I told my best friend once I get back, they are hers. I wear nothing but uggs and flip flops these days. I'm an old lady.
JSM is wearing FMP's??!!!!
What are FMP's Tevye? Frumpy Monkey Pumps?  TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: March 05, 2009, 08:23:42 PM »

just in case ya'll haven't seen this.....new attorney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGUccF6zi4I

Thank you Juju. 

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: March 05, 2009, 08:24:16 PM »

Scatty - are you timer55 on ustream?  You keep linking this ustream page, so I am wondering?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: March 05, 2009, 08:26:55 PM »

Well, someone should just ask Tricia how many private messages of "momtective" she has read (ya'll do know that the admin over there reads PMs between members, right?) Tricia should be able to verify....but then there's that whole Windchime thing. Maybe Tricia isn't a reliable source.
Okay, I was never on that site - thank goodness, my hinky meter went off when my yahoo addy was not enough.  But I was thinking - from what I have read, she needs to do some damage control - so tipping off the sentinel and getting a ws member mentioned on JVM - well..........I Am just thinking aloud!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1079 on: March 05, 2009, 08:28:10 PM »

These videos are not new.  Cindy posted them on her MySpace, and they got out from there, along with the singing one of Caylee with Great Grandpa, and another of Caylee drawing with crayons, and one of her on a plastic bouncey horse wearing a white t-shirt with a shamrock.
This was done back in August.

That is exactly right!

Why are all these people with the inside scoop NOT know this? It makes me want to call JVM and tell her to get with it!! And get a new stylist as well!!   

Dont bother Mullethead drinks too much koolaid - with all the news in this case fixating on this video seems pretty ridiculous.  Her take on things grate my nerves because she is clueless - a caller asked about Lee being the father and o boy did she not hesitate to say "I think that is an inappropriate question" well why Jane?  You chew on whatever gossip you want to focus on this case & others, how is it any different, I just find her to be a huge hypocrite.  Needless to say, the DNA says no to that question but I'm sure the caller didnt see that report so she should have just answered the question!

When I see these few seconds of video (and it is brief) to me it makes what Casey did to Caylee all the more horrific & heinous.   Is it possible she had a good day, sure even narcissistic sociopaths have good days - not all of sociopaths harm or kill either for that matter.   That be said, she's far from the first abuser, murderer that has fun times and loving moments with family members despite the dysfunction.

OK Im off to watch AI and Hells Kitchen, recording NG     I'll cyas on the late side, save me a vine monkeys!   JSM have a good trip sweetie MUAH

Hi Capp. You are so right. I hate to say it but I am glad poor Caylee is away from ALL of them. Thanks, I will try and have a good trip. I hate flying and being away from Josef. I am a big worry wart. Pray for me!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.