April 26, 2024, 12:52:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346617 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: March 05, 2009, 09:30:52 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
I don't think there was a break in at all. How can you break in to a 2nd story apartment through the window?

That's why I live on the 4th floor. Unless you are spiderman it is gonna be pretty hard to do.
I think Lee was just asking Tony this because KC made up the stupid story in the first place. She lied about it to make it look like there were burglars that could have taken Caylee.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hope it all makes sense.  JSM

[/quote

JSM     just catching up so if someone already had a comment about your theory nevermind this    but  if there was a breakin kc is such a coniving thief that it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't slip his key and get a copy, put it back and while he's gone, go in, swipe things and break a window to make it look real . She slick but not all that bright.  Seems suspicious that a random burglar chose that particular two story window to break in.   HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  my vote-   she's guilty/hate her !!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1141 on: March 05, 2009, 09:31:27 PM »

You know I think we need access to the SAO documents. We blew threw over 1000 pages like they were a bowl of cheese doodles. Any one up for a midnight raid?  We can just go over and take a little peek of what else they have!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »

You know I think we need access to the SAO documents. We blew threw over 1000 pages like they were a bowl of cheese doodles. Any one up for a midnight raid?  We can just go over and take a little peek of what else they have!

I read everything at http://www.wftv.com/news/18861990/detail.html#-

I don't think it was 1000 pages at all.

I keep refreshing the site, looking for more, myself.

Maybe tomorrow ?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1143 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:54 PM »

How is everyone tonight?
Good CBB, I am behaving. Really I am. How are you?

Really??    

I'm good too, joesamas! Almost caught up with the docs from today.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1144 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

With all this happening your daughter in jail, your grandchild's remains were just found and your concerned about the relationship with your wife. George I'm really mad at myself that I fell for your bs on several occasions. 

OOooo.
I agree, I gave him another bite of the apple because of the suicide attempt, guess I was his target market as well.

Blink...have you been on Dana's show yet ?...I've been watching NG and news..almost forgot Dana's show...I need more ears

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 05, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »

With all this happening your daughter in jail, your grandchild's remains were just found and your concerned about the relationship with your wife. George I'm really mad at myself that I fell for your bs on several occasions. 

OOooo.
I agree, I gave him another bite of the apple because of the suicide attempt, guess I was his target market as well.

Blink...have you been on Dana's show yet ?...I've been watching NG and news..almost forgot Dana's show...I need more ears

...ain't that the truth, SS!

More ears and more eyes!

I will have to listen to Dana's show tomorrow.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: March 05, 2009, 09:36:40 PM »

I was expecting more pics from photobucket...still have a lot of reading to do cause I was watching little girl this afternoon

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1147 on: March 05, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
I don't think there was a break in at all. How can you break in to a 2nd story apartment through the window?

That's why I live on the 4th floor. Unless you are spiderman it is gonna be pretty hard to do.
I think Lee was just asking Tony this because KC made up the stupid story in the first place. She lied about it to make it look like there were burglars that could have taken Caylee.

[/quote

JSM     just catching up so if someone already had a comment about your theory nevermind this    but  if there was a breakin kc is such a coniving thief that it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't slip his key and get a copy, put it back and while he's gone, go in, swipe things and break a window to make it look real . She slick but not all that bright.  Seems suspicious that a random burglar chose that particular two story window to break in.   HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  my vote-   she's guilty/hate her !!
Thanks Mizjay. I'm glad you realized what I was trying to ask.

You make sense that KC could have gone in with an extra key and broke in that way.

But why wouldn't she have just stayed in the apartment if she had a key? She had to go to Jesse's to take a shower cause she had no where to stay. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: March 05, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »

OOooo.

Tune in a little later and meet Blink34 on Dana's show tonight,  The voice behind the sleuthing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

OOooo.

No Blink hasn't been on yet.  Mark Williams was on from Orlando and he was talking about the evidence released today the photos and stuff.  Also Mark mentioned the incident at the jail with the licorise sharing between Jose and Casey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 05, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »

Still a time to catch Blink on Dana Pretzer:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: March 05, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »

OOooo.

No Blink hasn't been on yet.  Mark Williams was on from Orlando and he was talking about the evidence released today the photos and stuff.  Also Mark mentioned the incident at the jail with the licorise sharing between Jose and Casey.

this one, huh?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: March 05, 2009, 09:40:21 PM »

[/quote

You make sense that KC could have gone in with an extra key and broke in that way.

But why wouldn't she have just stayed in the apartment if she had a key? She had to go to Jesse's to take a shower cause she had no where to stay. TIA JSM

I think because Tony didn't give the go ahead to stay while he was gone. The roomate/friends would've known she was showering and stuff but your idea makes sense. Get the dumdbutt to spin the boogieman tale.    GUILTY SLORE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: March 05, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »

How is everyone tonight?

Really??    

I'm always behaving. Trying to tonight though. Read up. I haven't I am stuck on a stupid question that is giving me fits tonight. About Tony's apartment being broken into. I don't think it happened.  But then again JSM is a dumb monkey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: March 05, 2009, 09:41:16 PM »

Blink's coming on Next  I'm so glad I didn't miss her....

Did Klaas post the Globe today ??????

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:51 PM »

Blink is on the Air
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 05, 2009, 09:43:30 PM »

Still a time to catch Blink on Dana Pretzer:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Blink on now!  Talking about www.blinkoncrime.com   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: March 05, 2009, 09:43:30 PM »

How is everyone tonight?

Really??    

I'm always behaving. Trying to tonight though. Read up. I haven't I am stuck on a stupid question that is giving me fits tonight. About Tony's apartment being broken into. I don't think it happened.  But then again JSM is a dumb monkey.

BOO !!!!!! she's doing it again
No dumb monkeys here JSM....confused maybe but not dumb

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: March 05, 2009, 09:43:56 PM »

[/quote

I think because Tony didn't give the go ahead to stay while he was gone. The roomate/friends would've known she was showering and stuff but your idea makes sense. Get the dumdbutt to spin the boogieman tale.    GUILTY SLORE

Hey wait a monkey minute   she was driving his car for petes sake, she would've HAD A KEY unless he took it off
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »

[/quote

He didn't give the go ahead to stay and didn't give her a key. So if he lived on the 2nd floor either she is spiderman or the burglary didn't happen. Does that make sense?

Anyways dumbutt can't spin a tail out of his arse! I hate them all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.