March 29, 2024, 09:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343595 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »

are you gals raising chickens ? 
AND Fireman!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »

I'm going to be real mad if we have to wait another week for those docs.
For once ... I won't be ... I have to go "house sit" for a week ... "house sitting" is the grownup term for babysitting apparently ... meaning I am watching/keeping track/chauffering my 3 teenage nieces ... Pray for me monkeys!  (I will be coming back here to "work" though  )

Let Nut help.
3 teenage girls??? sounds like time for manicures, pedicures, and shopping to me. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »

Wesh says March 12th which is a Thursday, what is this about a hearing Tuesday then?  Dam I hate when the media gets things all miscombulated!![/color]

Yep, they say the 12th but no day...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18854442/detail.html

The next hearing for the case, which Anthony is required to attend, has been set for March 12 at 3:30 p.m.

The sentinel also says the 12th.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-030409,0,7201024.story

Hearing set in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony to attend next week's hearing

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:29 PM EST, March 4, 2009

A hearing is set next week in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

On March 12, the lawyers will argue various requests made to Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. Some of the issues to be discussed:

• The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.

• The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.

The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.

Dear Bobo Baez:
Please, please understand that this car was considered part of a crime scene.  They needed to collect evidence, you stupid, stupid man.  We know that you are not the brightest crayon in the box.  Yes, you have proven to us that you can spell and you know your Abc's, so would you please stop writing these pointless motions.  It's a waste of the courts time.  Now be a big boy and go write your response to the Florida Bar.  They are waiting on your answer.  Please tell slore that the camera is adding an additional 20 pounds on her and that ain't a darn thing she can do about it.
Yours Truly
A Potential Juror

Baez is a putz.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???
He wants the letter withheld from the doc dump.  There is a hearing on this, DNA and Morales computer.  So since the judge said casey is to be at all hearings, she will need to sport a new look for Thurs.  Wonder if she worries about wearing the same thing twice now? LMAO
Thank you so much.....So do you think he had confessed for all of them???
If he confessed anything - I think they will have a hard time keeping the letter out.  The only "defense" might be that he wrote it when he was not of sound mind.  I wonder if he mentions Sponge Bob in it anywhere, given what Desi is working on.  My hunch is it will not be held back given Conway called the detectives working Casey's case to help. 
So cant his Doctor protect him from any confession he may have made?  (sorry for so many questions)
Always1 - two separate distinct but interrelated issues here:
1)  Discovery - does FL law allow for the release of the letter under the sunshine act.
2)  Evidence for court: Is it relevant?  If the state chooses to use it and the judge deems it relevant then JB will have the right to bring in the doctor and experts to dispel if the letter can be taken at face value.  My guess would be if the judge sees it relevant and the prosecutor then JB will have a mountain to climb getting the jury to ignore what it says.
I also believe, if it doesn't meet the requirements to be released under the sunshine laws as part of discovery, that doesn't exclude it as being part of the prosecutions case.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »

I'm going to be real mad if we have to wait another week for those docs.
For once ... I won't be ... I have to go "house sit" for a week ... "house sitting" is the grownup term for babysitting apparently ... meaning I am watching/keeping track/chauffering my 3 teenage nieces ... Pray for me monkeys!  (I will be coming back here to "work" though  )

Let Nut help.
3 teenage girls??? sounds like time for manicures, pedicures, and shopping to me. 

sounds like it's time to a few more bathrooms to the house 
did I just say that out loud ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »

A hearing is set next week in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

On March 12, the lawyers will argue various requests made to Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. Some of the issues to be discussed:

• The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.

This isnt about results then.   Its once again Baez et al trying to find something they can fault

• The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.

OMG is it not so obvious 20 motions ago. All Baez has done is whine whine whine  Police misconduct!  Malicious prosecution!   My clients rights are infringed!    You guys are picking on me!    What does he have to back that story up?  When did anyone from LE or the SA admit that they threw out trash - does he not realize that if there was ANY relevance they wouldnt have thrown it out....O for the love of all that is holy, I beg for strenght & patience Im losing RAPIDLY!!!   OMG hes talking about the infamous stealing Dr Henry Lee, well gee Dr Lee tell us then why you were talking about meat in the trunk?

• Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wants the judge to stop prosecutors from releasing the letter George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide

I can see both sides of the coin on this issue BUT they both just displayed that they were capable of going out in public ON THIS STRESSFUL manner all dolled up while smiling & laughing with their attorney...they are NOT that fragile.   That being said, the judge may decide to seal that until trial

Im not seeing anything regarding Morales computer in this list BUT I do recall months ago Baez was trying to obtain information obtained from Ricardo's computer so this is Baez whining again

CAPP - arn't notes work product??????????  Is JB showing he is dripping wet behind the ears?!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???
He wants the letter withheld from the doc dump.  There is a hearing on this, DNA and Morales computer.  So since the judge said casey is to be at all hearings, she will need to sport a new look for Thurs.  Wonder if she worries about wearing the same thing twice now? LMAO
Thank you so much.....So do you think he had confessed for all of them???
If he confessed anything - I think they will have a hard time keeping the letter out.  The only "defense" might be that he wrote it when he was not of sound mind.  I wonder if he mentions Sponge Bob in it anywhere, given what Desi is working on.  My hunch is it will not be held back given Conway called the detectives working Casey's case to help. 
So cant his Doctor protect him from any confession he may have made?  (sorry for so many questions)
Always1 - two separate distinct but interrelated issues here:
1)  Discovery - does FL law allow for the release of the letter under the sunshine act.
2)  Evidence for court: Is it relevant?  If the state chooses to use it and the judge deems it relevant then JB will have the right to bring in the doctor and experts to dispel if the letter can be taken at face value.  My guess would be if the judge sees it relevant and the prosecutor then JB will have a mountain to climb getting the jury to ignore what it says.
I also believe, if it doesn't meet the requirements to be released under the sunshine laws as part of discovery, that doesn't exclude it as being part of the prosecutions case.
That is what I thought, thank you so much.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just popping in for a few before I head back out for another meeting. Will be back by 8 if anyone cares. Probably not, but just in case I don't return, call that fireman I've been hearing about!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.   
I'm doing a document dance everyday until they hand over the info. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

We can all go O/T now ... Nut's gonna be busy fixing all that space in Sunny's post!   

Nut does hate space. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2009, 06:27:33 PM »

I have a question on Casey's new attorney.  His specialty is accidents?  What type of accidents are being referred to here?  Are we talking "Oops she slipped under the water in the pool and drowned when I wasn't watching?"  Or are we talking, "Oops, I backed over her with my vehicle?" 

Does anyone have any thoughts?  Seems to me these are very different things and I'm curious what everyone thinks.

His speciality has included plane and car accident reconstruction...insert eye roll here.   No, this egomaniac is jumping on the bandwagon because its the so-called "trial of this century"   What is he going to reconstruct the trunk of her car to prove a theory that Casey really only had just visited the meat market & brought home a side of beef but lost her receipt of sale?   Is he going to reconstruct the suburban woods all with pretty flowers & fairies dancing while ignoring that the skull has proof of how long it was there or the items found with Caylee's remains...come on now      See how easy it is to concoct a story?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2009, 06:28:04 PM »

____________------------> SNIP

believe me i hate to ask .........but would someone give me the quickie version of what sponge bob and what desi is working on might be?? and when did conway call the detectives to help...with what??
The long version:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4619.1540  about 1/4 way down - by Desi
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

Capp...for me she was in a rage and killed Caylee. Whatever happened that evening with the fight, I believe is what set her off.
I agree with you No Rose.  I think it is as simple as that.  It happens all the time.  I think that the defense will eventually claim that it was an accident in a moment of passion. If there actually is a trial,  it would not surprise me if the jury finds her guilty of a lesser included charge although I suspect there will be a plea deal for manslaughter.  I do not think she will ever be sentenced to life in prison.  If there is a plea deal, I would say ten years or less.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-030409,0,7201024.story

Hearing set in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony to attend next week's hearing
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:29 PM EST, March 4, 2009
<snipped>

• Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wants the judge to stop prosecutors from releasing the letter George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »

I raised a boy ... hate shopping ... might do the mani/pedi though! 

sounds like it's time to a few more bathrooms to the house 
did I just say that out loud ?

You are a smart man SS!  Built a house with 5 bathrooms - my brother's idea!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

I have a question on Casey's new attorney.  His specialty is accidents?  What type of accidents are being referred to here?  Are we talking "Oops she slipped under the water in the pool and drowned when I wasn't watching?"  Or are we talking, "Oops, I backed over her with my vehicle?" 

Does anyone have any thoughts?  Seems to me these are very different things and I'm curious what everyone thinks.

His speciality has included plane and car accident reconstruction...insert eye roll here.   No, this egomaniac is jumping on the bandwagon because its the so-called "trial of this century"   What is he going to reconstruct the trunk of her car to prove a theory that Casey really only had just visited the meat market & brought home a side of beef but lost her receipt of sale?   Is he going to reconstruct the suburban woods all with pretty flowers & fairies dancing while ignoring that the skull has proof of how long it was there or the items found with Caylee's remains...come on now      See how easy it is to concoct a story?

I am just trying to understand what type of accident he is going to try to reconstruct.  Because there was no traumatic injury to the bones, I could not see that he could say she backed over her.  But a drowning type accident does not seem to be his specialty.  He seems to be good at what he does.  I just can't figure out how he fits in. It could be because it is the "trial of the century", but I would think he would be very leery, if he is good, of being involved with JB. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »

____________------------> SNIP

believe me i hate to ask .........but would someone give me the quickie version of what sponge bob and what desi is working on might be?? and when did conway call the detectives to help...with what??
The long version:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4619.1540  about 1/4 way down - by Desi
http://en.spongepedia.bimserver.com/index.php?title=Image:Perla.jpg

image of Pearl Krabs
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2009, 06:41:27 PM »

Capp...for me she was in a rage and killed Caylee. Whatever happened that evening with the fight, I believe is what set her off.
I agree with you No Rose.  I think it is as simple as that.  It happens all the time.  I think that the defense will eventually claim that it was an accident in a moment of passion. If there actually is a trial,  it would not surprise me if the jury finds her guilty of a lesser included charge although I suspect there will be a plea deal for manslaughter.  I do not think she will ever be sentenced to life in prison.  If there is a plea deal, I would say ten years or less.

I did think life in prison w/o parole, I know longer think that, I'm afraid sadly I'm going along with what you have stated. But I want to be wrong.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »

Sunny!  Did we lose you again already?!  I want to be on Captiva Island too!   

i am still here.....difficulty posting....but reading is ok for now.....captiva is beautiful...we are in a little each house....and i do mean beach house.....right on the beach...very windy and severl days of VERY high winds and serf.....no computer signal and very and sporadic cell.......i would get on and try to read and then, boom everything was gone.you know i have been doing a lot of cussing!!   i have tried several times to watch the video's of lee's depo...not successful yet....but what i have seen he proved he is an idiot......laughing and smiling as though this was not serious...........ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrr

Lordy, you haven't missed much!  Trust me....go back out on the beach....I'd trade a boat load of Lee Anthony and all his kin for some time on Sanibel or Captiva!!  ( Sigh) 

It's been nearly thirty years since we were there.....I still have boxes of shells....It's probably changed a bunch, but I'd still trade with you in a NY minute!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2009, 06:46:15 PM »

I did think life in prison w/o parole, I know longer think that, I'm afraid sadly I'm going along with what you have stated. But I want to be wrong.

I feel the same way sometimes NoRose.I hope we're both wrong.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

QUOTE from News Junkie:   (last thread)

Sassycat - to get firefox:  http://www.newbie.org/firefox/  <----that is a tutorial.  Under installation there is a link!
Then after the download, this site is helpful as well:  http://mozilla.gunnars.net/firefox_bookmarks_tutorial.html

Got it and THANKS!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.