April 26, 2024, 05:38:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346632 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: March 05, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

Dana,

Another great show.

Blink,

Ya did good (ya didn't choke) LOL

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1201 on: March 05, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »

Still a time to catch Blink on Dana Pretzer:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Blink on now!  Talking about www.blinkoncrime.com   

ooooohhhh....she has a nice voice

You guys are stellar monkeys, thanks for your support, I hope I represented the cage well enough.
(insert bashful blinking chimp)

You did a GREAT JOB Blink !!!

You sounded very comfortable on the air......and quite sexy also (did I just say that outloud)

Thanks Dana !!

Red....Still plenty of Snow up here in Vermont if you're itching to hit the slopes again!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: March 05, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »

How is everyone tonight?
Good CBB, I am behaving. Really I am. How are you?

Really??    

I'm good too, joesamas! Almost caught up with the docs from today.   
  I'm always behaving. Trying to tonight though. Read up. I haven't I am stuck on a stupid question that is giving me fits tonight. About Tony's apartment being broken into. I don't think it happened.  But then again JSM is a dumb monkey.

BOO !!!!!! she's doing it again
No dumb monkeys here JSM....confused maybe but not dumb
Stop ratting me out SS. I will now say Silly JSM how's that?

JSM--I think that Tony's apartment is a townhouse.  Lving room kitchen and dining area on first floor and bedrooms on second.  I don't have his address, but anyone who does can look it up.  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
Thank You Babybear. I feel so much better. I have been taking up for the slore all night tonight. Not that I was taking up for her that she wouldn't break in, I just thought maybe Lee was making up stories about the break in. Thanks Again.

Lee could have been making up a lie about the break in too.  He's such a liar.

I know how you feel putting Joe in the kennel tomorrow.  I have to do that with my baby next week and I just hate to leave him.  I hate to fly too, but do it often.  Went to a course about overcoming fear of flying and was told I should close my eyes and pretend I was in a carriage on a bumpy road.  It helped a little bit.  Still don't like it though and never will.

When you're in the White House look above the door in the Red Room and check if they ever mended the fabric on the wall.  Last time I was there they had stapled it back up over the door.  Also had driven nails in those beautiful doors to hold notes.  It was disgraceful.
Did Mrs. Peel say anything about posting about the White House?  Don't want to offend her.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA.  ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.  IT WAS GOOD TO PUT A VOICE TO BLINK!!  GREAT JOB BLINK.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »

DOES ANYONE BELIEVE WHAT THE GLOBE SAYS?????
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: March 05, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

JSM, i meant the dr. needs to change it. i have never been like this before! not to mention i can eat everything i can find-even if i don't like it! i have always disliked food. my redeeming quality. pls have fun, i want to see pics of you dressed up!!!! don't forget.

wendi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: March 05, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

To all the monkeys, sorry for all the confusion i have caused lately! hopefully monday i will have some answers. i just wanted to apologize, i do not mean to cause any problems. i love all ya'll & hope i will be better next week! again, i am sorry!

wendi

Hi Wendi !!

I didn't see any problems but I did read your last post...sometimes med's have to be adjusted or changed completely..if the ones you're on aren't making you feel better, it's sounds like a time for change

Hope you feel better soon
(((HUGS)))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1207 on: March 05, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »

CA beating the he** out of that cross with a bat while cussing everyone that was trying to help just shows how evil she is......the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree!!!

TonE.....wonder how LA feels now, you know, being the self proclaimed detective that he is.......hehe

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: March 05, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »

To all monkeys who inquired about my earlier post regarding the "nutjob" who thinks he is Caylee's father - I brought it over from WESH website.  The guy had posted comments at the bottom of the page.  I didn't mean to drop a post and run but I was "sneaking" peeks at work and I had to get off. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: March 05, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »

You guys are stellar monkeys, thanks for your support, I hope I represented the cage well enough.

hey Blink.

Good job, as I posted earlier!

I thought I recognized that avatar. LOL

I made it a while ago, but not for use as an avatar ... it is too big, so when you loaded it as an avatar, it got resized and lost its animation (blinking.)

I just now resized it as an avatar for you:

This one blinks.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: March 05, 2009, 10:22:22 PM »

hey Blink.

I made it a while ago, but not for use as an avatar ... it is too big, so when you loaded it as an avatar, it got resized and lost its animation (blinking.)

This one blinks.

Brandi you are too kind, AND too talented!
Red sent it to me before I went on, or I would have given you propers!!
Thanks again, I do like to blink Smile
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: March 05, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »

To all monkeys who inquired about my earlier post regarding the "nutjob" who thinks he is Caylee's father - I brought it over from WESH website.  The guy had posted comments at the bottom of the page.  I didn't mean to drop a post and run but I was "sneaking" peeks at work and I had to get off. 

Bizarre!!!!!!!!!!!  Leave him a message telling him to call Lenny for a ride to Calfornia for a DNA test! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: March 05, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »

To all the monkeys, sorry for all the confusion i have caused lately! hopefully monday i will have some answers. i just wanted to apologize, i do not mean to cause any problems. i love all ya'll & hope i will be better next week! again, i am sorry!

wendi

Hi Wendi !!

I didn't see any problems but I did read your last post...sometimes med's have to be adjusted or changed completely..if the ones you're on aren't making you feel better, it's sounds like a time for change

Hope you feel better soon
(((HUGS)))

Thanks, Sea Seacher, no this medicine is so not working for mr. what used to take me a minute or two to comprehend, now takes me an hour or two. plus i run into the walls (& yes i know where the walls are) stuff like that. it is causing me more stress than before.

wendi
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: March 05, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »

DOES ANYONE BELIEVE WHAT THE GLOBE SAYS?????

OF COURSE!!!!!  j/k

I do want to know about that diary.  Has it been confirmed exactly when kc (killer casey) wrote that?  I know baez was spouting that it was before Caylee was born but I wondered if it was ever verified?

Anyone?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: March 05, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »

GLOBE 3/09/09

Thanks Klaas !!! What is shown in the pic to the right of the diary page ?? I can't quite make it out..TIA

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1215 on: March 05, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »

Can someone please explain to me what the incident between Jose and Casey is about?  I have not seen Lady and The Tramp.  Maybe a picture?

Look at my psot above and you will have the general idea
I saw that, but I do not understand why a line is drawn.  What is that?  TIA

Catching up.. but just in case..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxDdz-Anls

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: March 05, 2009, 10:27:25 PM »

Bizarre!!!!!!!!!!!  Leave him a message telling him to call Lenny for a ride to Calfornia for a DNA test! 

The guy is whacked!  I bet Lenny would. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: March 05, 2009, 10:27:53 PM »

hey Blink.

This one blinks.

Brandi - I am thinking you could put it on top of crime scene tape or make it read, crime - that would be BLINK ON CRIME FOR SURE!!!!
You did a very nice job, Blink.  Now, when is Klaas on again???? LOL
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: March 05, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »

Okay, I didn't want to say anything BUT I am with Dolce.  What is up with the Lady and the Tramp thing?  I am not young, I am an old monkey, I have seen the movie but I'm not getting the connection.  I am sure I have missed something but I just don't know what it is..........Just a hint.... please.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: March 05, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »

hey Blink.

This one blinks.

Brandi - I am thinking you could put it on top of crime scene tape or make it read, crime - that would be BLINK ON CRIME FOR SURE!!!!
You did a very nice job, Blink.  Now, when is Klaas on again???? LOL

WE WANT KLAASEND!!!! WE WANT KLAASEND!!!!!  WE WANT KLAASEND!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.