April 23, 2024, 04:49:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346404 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: March 05, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »

Okay, I didn't want to say anything BUT I am with Dolce.  What is up with the Lady and the Tramp thing?  I am not young, I am an old monkey, I have seen the movie but I'm not getting the connection.  I am sure I have missed something but I just don't know what it is..........Just a hint.... please.
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18861435/detail.html
Scroll down to Inside the anthony family.

Again, I refuse to use proper capitalization for the anthony's only CAYLEE gets a capital letter!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: March 05, 2009, 10:35:58 PM »

Okay, I didn't want to say anything BUT I am with Dolce.  What is up with the Lady and the Tramp thing?  I am not young, I am an old monkey, I have seen the movie but I'm not getting the connection.  I am sure I have missed something but I just don't know what it is..........Just a hint.... please.

It's the scene where the lady and tramp are sharing a bowl of spaghetti and they each pick up an end of the same strand and they eat their way up to the middle where their lips meet.  It's darling.  The animated scene is up on one of the threads from earlier today.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: March 05, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »

Still a time to catch Blink on Dana Pretzer:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Blink on now!  Talking about www.blinkoncrime.com   

ooooohhhh....she has a nice voice

You guys are stellar monkeys, thanks for your support, I hope I represented the cage well enough.
(insert bashful blinking chimp)

hey Blink.

Good job, as I posted earlier!

I thought I recognized that avatar. LOL

I made it a while ago, but not for use as an avatar ... it is too big, so when you loaded it as an avatar, it got resized and lost its animation (blinking.)

I just now resized it as an avatar for you:

This one blinks.

Brandi you are too kind, AND too talented!
Red sent it to me before I went on, or I would have given you propers!!
Thanks again, I do like to blink Smile
Brandi - I am thinking you could put it on top of crime scene tape or make it read, crime - that would be BLINK ON CRIME FOR SURE!!!!
You did a very nice job, Blink.  Now, when is Klaas on again???? LOL

WE WANT KLAASEND!!!! WE WANT KLAASEND!!!!!  WE WANT KLAASEND!!!!
Yes, you have the connections now - make it happen.  Then we want Muffy and Nut and CBB and so many others too!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1223 on: March 05, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

Great show Dana and way to go Blink! 

Boo pissy nanner.

Klaas a rego nanner.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: March 05, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »

FYI - the correct place to wish Happy Birthday to members is either in the Monkey Lounge or Musings.  Let's try and keep the Caylee thread about Caylee whenever possible.  TIA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

FYI - the correct place to wish Happy Birthday to members is either in the Monkey Lounge or Musings.  Let's try and keep the Caylee thread about Caylee whenever possible.  TIA
Happy Birthday Klaas!

Edited to add:  huh?  not my birthday, LOL just telling people not to do that here.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:44:56 PM by klaasend » Logged

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: March 05, 2009, 10:45:35 PM »

Got It!  Thanks.  I had forgotten about the spaghetti.  Awwww, now we have "licorice".

EEEEWWWWW..........

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1227 on: March 05, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »

Happy Birthday Klaas!

Edited to add:  huh?  not my birthday, LOL just telling people not to do that here.
Oh, I saw people chanting they wanted Klaas...LOL  I am still reading back and catching up a bit, thought it was your b-day too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: March 05, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »

Got It!  Thanks.  I had forgotten about the spaghetti.  Awwww, now we have "licorice".

EEEEWWWWW..........

Yep, it's wrong on many levels 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1229 on: March 05, 2009, 10:46:42 PM »

It's the scene where the lady and tramp are sharing a bowl of spaghetti and they each pick up an end of the same strand and they eat their way up to the middle where their lips meet.  It's darling.  The animated scene is up on one of the threads from earlier today.

It is adorable, Baby Bear! I see that there is a question about the truth of the licorice incident, but I made this earlier when we first read it, 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1230 on: March 05, 2009, 10:47:31 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5WxDdz-Anls&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5WxDdz-Anls&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

For KYcat

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: March 05, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
I don't think there was a break in at all. How can you break in to a 2nd story apartment through the window?

That's why I live on the 4th floor. Unless you are spiderman it is gonna be pretty hard to do.
I think Lee was just asking Tony this because KC made up the stupid story in the first place. She lied about it to make it look like there were burglars that could have taken Caylee.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hope it all makes sense.  JSM

[/quote

JSM     just catching up so if someone already had a comment about your theory nevermind this    but  if there was a breakin kc is such a coniving thief that it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't slip his key and get a copy, put it back and while he's gone, go in, swipe things and break a window to make it look real . She slick but not all that bright.  Seems suspicious that a random burglar chose that particular two story window to break in.   HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  my vote-   she's guilty/hate her !!

I've always thought she had keys to several peoples cars and homes.  My father owned a bar when I was in college and I had keys to it and a "friend" asked to borrow my car to run to the store and on the way he had keys to the bar made and went in a week later after hours to steal booze and food in the freezer.  Also I remember quite a few years ago when you got a new car you got a paper or plastic key that was good for one use that was in with the owners manual.  That would be good for one use of the car and who would miss it?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:01 PM »

It is adorable, Baby Bear! I see that there is a question about the truth of the licorice incident, but I made this earlier when we first read it, 

Its the other way around though...Casey is the "tramp" and Baez is the "lady".

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: March 05, 2009, 10:53:00 PM »

thank you klaasend for reminding that this is about caylee:)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: March 05, 2009, 10:54:54 PM »

All that I remember is I thought Tony lived on the second floor, I could be wrong and someone broke a window and stole the roomates money, and exited the door. Maybe there was a window by the door, otherwise I don't know how you would break and enter if it was the second floor.
I don't think there was a break in at all. How can you break in to a 2nd story apartment through the window?

That's why I live on the 4th floor. Unless you are spiderman it is gonna be pretty hard to do.
I think Lee was just asking Tony this because KC made up the stupid story in the first place. She lied about it to make it look like there were burglars that could have taken Caylee.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hope it all makes sense.  JSM

[/quote

JSM     just catching up so if someone already had a comment about your theory nevermind this    but  if there was a breakin kc is such a coniving thief that it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't slip his key and get a copy, put it back and while he's gone, go in, swipe things and break a window to make it look real . She slick but not all that bright.  Seems suspicious that a random burglar chose that particular two story window to break in.   HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  my vote-   she's guilty/hate her !!

I've always thought she had keys to several peoples cars and homes.  My father owned a bar when I was in college and I had keys to it and a "friend" asked to borrow my car to run to the store and on the way he had keys to the bar made and went in a week later after hours to steal booze and food in the freezer.  Also I remember quite a few years ago when you got a new car you got a paper or plastic key that was good for one use that was in with the owners manual.  That would be good for one use of the car and who would miss it?

WELCOME k8 !!!!!

I think this part is your's

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: March 05, 2009, 10:55:56 PM »

For KYcat
[/quote]

Thanks! 

Now I am really pizzzzzeed that kc and bozo have tarnished this sweet movie.  I will never be able to watch it again.  Can we sue?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: March 05, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »

I don't care if it is true or not.  I just love the story.  It should be true.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: March 05, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »

EEEEWWWWW..........

Yep, it's wrong on many levels 

So...you believe Hoover's story to be true ??? (serious question not being a smarta$$)

What about the post I made from the WESH article ??

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1238 on: March 05, 2009, 10:58:18 PM »

Hi k8! Your first post!!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1239 on: March 05, 2009, 11:00:13 PM »

For KYcat

Thanks! 

Now I am really pizzzzzeed that kc and bozo have tarnished this sweet movie.  I will never be able to watch it again.  Can we sue?

[/quote]

For us and all future generations! 

I'm with you, Baby Bear! It's just too good............. in a really bad kind of way!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.