April 25, 2024, 03:28:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346500 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1260 on: March 05, 2009, 11:20:44 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome to all the new monkeys

I just watched the rerun on NG and someone stated that Tony woke up one night and casey was watching the video of Caylee at Great Grandpa's vist. They didn't say what date this was does any monkey know

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »

Goodnight Babybear   

Sorry K8, I thought your post was about the break-in, I see that it wasn't.  Not sure whose it was! LOL   

Guess that means it is goodnight for me too.  I hope they release more tomorrow.  I can't say that I have gotten too much from this latest dump.  Except of course the licorice incident.  That is just too good.  Is it true?  Who knows, but Hoover certainly shouldn't have said it in his statement to LE if it wasn't.  That would be lying and we know NO ONE has lied in this case.

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: March 05, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

WELCOME K8!

I am not good with animation and other such really neat computer stuff like other very talented monkeys.  There is some real talent here.  BUT... BUT.... BUT.... I CAN TYPE AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND WELCOME.

About the break-in theory of yours.  I say very good my dear Watson!  But was kc smart enough to break that window from the outside???  Otherwise LE would be able to tell it was staged?? 

I think Casey stole every key she could manage--houses, apartments, cars, whatever.  I just don't think she stole that key because if she had had the key, she wouldn't have gone to Jesse's to take a shower.  She would just have helped herself at Tony's.  But if it were she who broke the window, I guess she did just help herself.

I agree.  I think she stole whatever she could get her hands on.  Good point, if she had had a key to Tony's she would have just helped herself.  I think Tony was smart enough not to give her a key though.  He didn't exactly invite her to stay there while he was gone.

If she went to the store for him and gave her his keyring like I did all she had to do was have one made while she was out.  Then she had access anytime the place was empty and the neighbors were familiar with her.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: March 05, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE[/i]
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1264 on: March 05, 2009, 11:32:50 PM »

Time for me to call it a night...

Desi...I see you up there..I'm sorry I missed you but I'm sure you must be reading back. I'll be looking forward to your posts/thoughts in the morning

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: March 05, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

in my opinion!!
tony lazarro wasnt that crazy over casey and it bothered her. she probably felt insecure and so to keep him she killed  caylee.
similar stor was susan smith she killed her two little boys over a man she fell in love with that didnt want any kids.

From what I  have read I infer:  that the guys and tony didnt want her around, she was cramping their style . these guys were bachelors and didnt want her hanging around. so when tony went to  new york he didnt give her a key.
were talking about a girl who's been rejected by her mom and from various men in her life. she went off the  deep edge.. cindy should of never made her keep caylee. she should of put her up for adoption.

ok now I ASK PLEASEEEEE SOMEONE ANSWER ME
DO U THINK THE STORY IN THE GLOBE IS TRUE

do you think her parents turned on her.?????
doesnt look like it they were in court....
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1266 on: March 05, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »

in my opinion!!
tony lazarro wasnt that crazy over casey and it bothered her. she probably felt insecure and so to keep him she killed  caylee.
similar stor was susan smith she killed her two little boys over a man she fell in love with that didnt want any kids.

From what I  have read I infer:  that the guys and tony didnt want her around, she was cramping their style . these guys were bachelors and didnt want her hanging around. so when tony went to  new york he didnt give her a key.
were talking about a girl who's been rejected by her mom and from various men in her life. she went off the  deep edge.. cindy should of never made her keep caylee. she should of put her up for adoption.

ok now I ASK PLEASEEEEE SOMEONE ANSWER ME
DO U THINK THE STORY IN THE GLOBE IS TRUE

do you think her parents turned on her.?????
doesnt look like it they were in court....
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I havn't read the stroy but I sure don't think they have turned on her
They will stand beside her no matter what and little Caylee paid the price for that

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1267 on: March 05, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »

Alright Monkeys. JSM is off to bed. Please if you haven't already. Look into the story about Tony's apartment being robbed while he was in NY. I don't believe it was ever robbed. I think Lee asked Tony L about it because crazy KC and/or Cindy fed dumb buttt Lee that story. TIA JSM

Night monkeys see you in the cage tomorrow!

Also any praying monkeys, say a prayer I don't go ape sh*t that I don't have SM access. TIA again JSM 

I think that Casey Ho was the robber at Tony's apartment...she would steal checks from her best friend, why wouldn't she steal from Tony? she stole from her own parents and grand parents as well...

speaking of ho... did anyone else notice the photo in the photo bucket in doc dump today titled ho.jpg I believe.. not sure on the last part,but the ho part cracked me up...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1268 on: March 05, 2009, 11:41:40 PM »

How is everyone tonight?
Good CBB, I am behaving. Really I am. How are you?

Really??    

I'm good too, joesamas! Almost caught up with the docs from today.   
  I'm always behaving. Trying to tonight though. Read up. I haven't I am stuck on a stupid question that is giving me fits tonight. About Tony's apartment being broken into. I don't think it happened.  But then again JSM is a dumb monkey.

BOO !!!!!! she's doing it again
No dumb monkeys here JSM....confused maybe but not dumb
Stop ratting me out SS. I will now say Silly JSM how's that?

much better....don't worry, Boo hasn't payed any attention to me tonight anyway..

Oh I'm sorry! You did make me smile several times tonight. I just haven't been posting! I've been searching for my perfect purse!! It's my gift to myself with tax return money. I get one present!! The rest will go toward bills!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1269 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:18 PM »

WELCOME K8!

I am not good with animation and other such really neat computer stuff like other very talented monkeys.  There is some real talent here.  BUT... BUT.... BUT.... I CAN TYPE AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND WELCOME.

About the break-in theory of yours.  I say very good my dear Watson!  But was kc smart enough to break that window from the outside???  Otherwise LE would be able to tell it was staged?? 

I think Casey stole every key she could manage--houses, apartments, cars, whatever.  I just don't think she stole that key because if she had had the key, she wouldn't have gone to Jesse's to take a shower.  She would just have helped herself at Tony's.  But if it were she who broke the window, I guess she did just help herself.

I agree.  I think she stole whatever she could get her hands on.  Good point, if she had had a key to Tony's she would have just helped herself.  I think Tony was smart enough not to give her a key though.  He didn't exactly invite her to stay there while he was gone.

If she went to the store for him and gave her his keyring like I did all she had to do was have one made while she was out.  Then she had access anytime the place was empty and the neighbors were familiar with her.

you gave her your key ring?  huh? I must be overly tired.. I have only had about 2 hours sleep....

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:24 PM »

Time for me to call it a night...

Desi...I see you up there..I'm sorry I missed you but I'm sure you must be reading back. I'll be looking forward to your posts/thoughts in the morning

'Night Sea Searcher, sorry to have missed you.  Yes, catching up. And thank you for posting the Lady and the Tramp clip.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »

OK
GUESS I CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO HEAR WHAT OTHER POSTER THINK OF THE GLOBE
TRUE OR FLASE
ARE THEY SUPPORTING  CASEY

DID THEY TURN ON HER

FOR THOSE THAT ALREADY COMMENTED I THANK YOU

GOOD NIGHT ALL MONKEYS
TILL WE MEET AGAIN
IN THE CAGE
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:06:43 AM by klaasend » Logged
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1272 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:50 PM »

How is everyone tonight?
Good CBB, I am behaving. Really I am. How are you?

Really??    

I'm good too, joesamas! Almost caught up with the docs from today.   
  I'm always behaving. Trying to tonight though. Read up. I haven't I am stuck on a stupid question that is giving me fits tonight. About Tony's apartment being broken into. I don't think it happened.  But then again JSM is a dumb monkey.

BOO !!!!!! she's doing it again
No dumb monkeys here JSM....confused maybe but not dumb
Stop ratting me out SS. I will now say Silly JSM how's that?

much better....don't worry, Boo hasn't payed any attention to me tonight anyway..
Me either SS. She has the Detroit Tigers for clients now. She is big time.  JUST KIDDING. I LOVE BOOOOOO SHE'S ME BEST MATE

I'm now his friend on Facebook    I was the first friend! He started his Facebook tonight!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: March 05, 2009, 11:46:20 PM »

KLAASEND CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THE ERROR I JUST MADE WITH TYPING IN EMAIL AND BLANK PAGE?

OK MONKEYS PLEASE RESPOND TO THE GLOBE PIC

DO YOU THINK ITS TRUE?ALSO FOR THOSE THAT ANSWERED ALREADY DISREGARD AND THANKS

I DONT THINK ITS TRUE MYSELF
BECAUSE THEY WERE IN COURT RECENTLY
SO I AM ALMOST SURE BUT I VALUE YOUR HUMBLE OPINIONS
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: March 05, 2009, 11:47:05 PM »

OK Im off to watch AI and Hells Kitchen, recording NG     I'll cyas on the late side, save me a vine monkeys!   JSM have a good trip sweetie MUAH[/color]

I was hoping I would run into you.. I watched a show last night and the Defence used "A Defence Of Provocation". You seem knowledgeable in the law and I could see this happening and if it does; it carries a light sentence.

With Cindy "Keeping Her with me forever" could only prove more that Cindy drove Casey in the heat of passion to kill her child. Cindy threatens more than once to take Caylee away.
I just can't see what Linda Biden And this new guy have to base these comments on. They say she is so innocent.   

Hey ya Scarrlett, I'm sorry I'm so late with an answer, I'm just checking back in after watching some TV after a long day.

Casey is charged with the following right now:   aggravated manslaughter, aggravated assault upon a minor, murder one (felony murder) & four counts of giving false info to law enforcement.    At time of trial if both the defense & prosecution agree the judge may instruct that they can also consider lesser included degrees of murder (2nd-3rd unintentional murder in the commisison of a felony-this case would be the agg asault upon a minor is met).  To convict murder one, the State has the burden to prove premeditation, malicious intent "intent to kill."  The judge at the end of the trial instructs the jurors what the charges are and what legal standards must be met for each degree of murder.   A murder one charge that is not seeking the DP would be an automatic life sentence without parole; a guilty verdict for a lesser degree can vary in terms of imprisonment with minimums set that must be served.  EX:   A sentence of 25 to life means a minimum of 25 years must be served before an inmate would be eligible for parole.   

Given that aggravated manslaughter is a lesser degree that is charged in this case, the defense may argue that the defendant is less liable if the killing resulted from a loss of self-control "heat of the moment" because they were provoked.   The term "provocation defence"  orginated way back centuries ago in England, practiced in regions where common law is practiced, another term used here is "voluntary manslaughter."

In the US, an event that the defendant experienced prior to the killing such as an assault & battery upon them (battered wife syndrome, for example), witnessing serious harm to a close relative, and even extreme emotional or mental distress are legal arguments that can be considered when it can be proven that the killing did not occur with malice aforethought.

The fact that her defense brought this up tells me that they are preparing to present evidence that Casey was at the very least severely emotionally abused by her parents (mainly her mother) & she felt threatened at the time she killed Caylee, in hopes that if the jury finds her guilty that due to her past & present abuse right before the killing of her daughter that the jury will come back with a lesser degree, their best hope reduced all the way down to a manslaughter conviction.

If the State proves a killing took place but was not with the intention to kill nor in the commission of a felony resulting from an event that caused a "heat of the moment" response the jury can consider manslaughter.

State to state statutes may vary a bit so bare that in mind.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: March 05, 2009, 11:47:34 PM »

OH OH I FORGOT TO SAY GOODNIGHT TO ALL !!!
till tomorrow same place dunno about same time lol
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: March 05, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »

cappucino
well answered and explained thanks. makes it easier to undestand
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1277 on: March 06, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

Night Monkeys, sweet  dreams! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: March 06, 2009, 12:32:29 AM »

OH OH I FORGOT TO SAY GOODNIGHT TO ALL !!!
till tomorrow same place dunno about same time lol

Katiekatie, Im not sure I can count on the Globe to be entirely accurate - this time I hope I'm very wrong due to my preconceived opinion on publications that are largely tabloid.   PS tks sweetie

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: March 06, 2009, 12:45:16 AM »

Every time there's a doc dump, you all are talking about new stuff, while I get bogged down in old stuff. 

I'm on p. 12 of KC and friends' text messages, and I again see JP Chatt's comment:

"No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house."

Do we know yet what the issue was between the two guys?

JP could not stand KC...........He did not even want her in his house. I wondered if he had been ripped off by her.  He told all her friends she was not welcome at a party.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.