March 28, 2024, 11:32:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343583 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: March 06, 2009, 12:50:00 AM »

----------->SNIP
ARE THEY SUPPORTING  CASEY

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP
I will take a bite at this.  Disclaimer first - it is a tabloid.
Okay, are the supporting casey - well maybe after all they don't want the little slore to toss them under the bus to get herself off.  However.......
Did they turn on her - well maybe, because they did as for immunity from LE.
Now here is my support for either theory - cindy hugging biaz in court the other day. 
Did she hug him to show support or to pisz casey off?
If you want, I can send a bucket of mud with this post!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: March 06, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »

OH OH I FORGOT TO SAY GOODNIGHT TO ALL !!!
till tomorrow same place dunno about same time lol
Agree - great post up there CAPP.  Now, how is JB gonna explain to casey that he was all huggie with the mother who abused her? Does cindy think that will convince LE to give them all immunity?  Something tells me cindy will flip for the path of least resistance!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »

----------->SNIP
ARE THEY SUPPORTING  CASEY

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP
I will take a bite at this.  Disclaimer first - it is a tabloid.
Okay, are they supporting casey - well maybe, after all they don't want the little slore to toss them under the bus to get herself off.  However.......
Did they turn on her - well maybe, because they did ask for immunity from LE.
Now here is my support for either theory - cindy hugging biaz in court the other day. 
Did she hug him to show support or to pisz casey off?
If you want, I can send a bucket of mud with this post!
self edit - then bed!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: March 06, 2009, 01:22:14 AM »

As much as I despise CA and do believe she is a domineering shrew, throughout this whole saga, a lot of it on film as well as the jail house video, publicly she has been KC's staunch supporter. If the defense is going to use her badgering and undermining as the reason KC killed Caylee, good luck.

The state could just as easily point out that spindy has never voiced that kc killed Caylee, in fact even at the memorial shouts to the world practically her love ( GA & LE the united front),  LA has downplayed the friction, so really they have a few accounts from KC's friends that could be sour grapes because mom isn't babysitting as often as kc wants or angry that mom isn't forking over cocktail money for her party lifestyle etc.

I think the prosecutors could blow holes in that and I hope it all blows up in the whine team defense's face.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: March 06, 2009, 01:59:02 AM »

As much as I despise CA and do believe she is a domineering shrew, throughout this whole saga, a lot of it on film as well as the jail house video, publicly she has been KC's staunch supporter. If the defense is going to use her badgering and undermining as the reason KC killed Caylee, good luck.

The state could just as easily point out that spindy has never voiced that kc killed Caylee, in fact even at the memorial shouts to the world practically her love ( GA & LE the united front),  LA has downplayed the friction, so really they have a few accounts from KC's friends that could be sour grapes because mom isn't babysitting as often as kc wants or angry that mom isn't forking over cocktail money for her party lifestyle etc.

I think the prosecutors could blow holes in that and I hope it all blows up in the whine team defense's face.

edit     ( GA & LA)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: March 06, 2009, 02:01:53 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  Midnight here, and I'm finally catching up on the docs and all your posts.  Will try to stay on topic and not blurt out birthday wishes and such!  And sorry, Klaasend for my contributions lately to the level of O/T, especially late at night.  Now, to the documents released today (March 5):

James Hoover

The the licorice-sharing bombshell -- Is it true? It has been noted that there is no partition in the room where attorneys meet their jailed clients.  However, the story came from Dominic Casey, who says he was present.  Wouldn't JB have had to bring him to the regular visiting area to see KC?  We have all seen that glass partition in the video visits of KC and her family.  Two things that would argue against it, IMO: (1) Baez knows those visits are recorded.  (2) DC does not seem to be a pillar of truth as a rule.  Maybe DC was in cahoots with JB, but faking disdain to keep JH in the dark.  DC could have made up this story to throw him off.

Then there was Cindy and Dominic being way too friendly in front of George.  She's too friendly with most guys, from what I've seen.  But Hoover's assertions seem to corroborate other hints we've heard, of CA-DC hanky-panky.  Note: From very early in this case, I've had my suspicions about whether George actually lived in the home as Cindy's husband in the weeks before July 15.  And today, in Tony's interview, I saw that Casey told him on June 23 that her father wasn't actually living in the house!  But then, she lies, too, ya know? Could the A' marriage relationship be an act for the media?  Anyway, it was interesting that JH never mentioned that late-night walk DC went on with Cindy at her request after the crab-puff dinner at the Ritz, on the night of December 11. 

JH told LE that Lee refused to go in the car with DC, JH, GA, and CA to the new attorney BC's office (date? Dec. 12-14).  The purpose was to have their fingerprints taken by the FBI.  JH claims that (per DC) Lee was traumatized from months before when he supplied his DNA under subpoena.  He was also asked for fingerprints and mug shots but didn't want to agree without an attorney present, and as a result, OCSO held him against his will for two to three hours, etc.  On the way home that day, Lee pulled over in his car and cried. Again, this story comes from Dominic, so we don't know if it is true.

JH on George and Cindy:  "The only time I heard them say that ('that Caylee was alive') was, uh, when they were at the vigils."  -With other people around?  "Oh, yeah."

JH tells LE that JB and Caitlyn from ABC were "real familiar with each other" and they "hugged cheek to cheek" that night at the Ritz -- that there was "a little pleasantry between them."

On Sunday, December 14 -- five days before it was announced that the remains had been identified as Caylee's -- JB and LKB were at the A's, discussing how to keep LE from performing forensic examinations, and Cindy was asserting, "We can't let them do that.  I want that body. I want her cremated.  I want to keep her ashes."

That night, in the hearing of the whole group, JH asked George, "You guys knew we were down there, right?" (referring to DC's secret search on 11/15.)  George replied, "Yeah."  And JH won't swear to it, but he believes George mentioned that he himself had even walked down there to look, but did not enter into the woods.

DC, who normally earns $125 per hour, told JH he has not been paid a penny. He expects to be compensated at some time in the future, at which point JH would be paid, too.  He never explained where the money was going to come from.

Cindy dragged the offending cross (which had a Caylee t-shirt on it and read, "Rest in Peace, Caylee") out to where the playhouse is.  She returned to the garage again for a bat, then proceeded to beat the cross to pieces, while yelling F--- John Allen!  F--- Sheriff Beary!  F--- Nick Savage!  Padilla and Baez were likewise cursed.  JH urged her to calm down and she refused, saying that this was "f---ing therapy."

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862198/detail.html

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: March 06, 2009, 02:12:39 AM »

Okay, so I just watched Nancy Grace.  What struck me was the two skeletons kissing.  She had much better image than what I saw online.  It was uploaded to casey computer June 26.
Here is what is eerie to me:  the two skulls together have a striking resemblance to a heart and to the shape of the heart sticker to boot.
Can a graphic savvy monkey place those two side by side?  Desi if you are here, is that something you can do?
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1287 on: March 06, 2009, 02:13:50 AM »

How is everyone tonight?
Good CBB, I am behaving. Really I am. How are you?
JSM,I Am just jumping in to say Happy Birthday Thursday and I am praying that you will have a great trip. Now having said that,you cannot possibly be gone from the cage for a week.We will be in withdrawls w/o you so you must find a way!I mostly lurk but you have made me laugh so many times when I so desperately needed to.I work with abused children and you and other Monkeys are an inspiration to me because you care so much for children and each other.So sorry for being O/T but that's something I wanted to say for a long time.God Bless JSM and all Monkeys.You may never know this side of heaven the full extent of your influence.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: March 06, 2009, 02:16:37 AM »

Roy Kronk interviewed by Yuri Melich and Eric Edwards 12/11/08:

RK had two neighborhoods to do that day.  After finishing the first one, he parked the truck and went a few steps into the woods to urinate.  Then saw a black plastic bag lying there, noticed a dome-shaped object inside it.  "Hit the dome" with his meter-reader stick; it sounded like plastic or bone.  Used the curved end of the stick to pull the bottom of the bag twice.  The second time, a human skull dropped out, with hair around it, and duct tape across the mouth. Saw white material nearby (the laundry bag).  Called his supervisor (Alex) and called OC Utilities to ask for police.  Didn't touch anything else, didn't move anything else.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: March 06, 2009, 02:19:09 AM »

Okay, so I just watched Nancy Grace.  What struck me was the two skeletons kissing.  She had much better image than what I saw online.  It was uploaded to casey computer June 26.
Here is what is eerie to me:  the two skulls together have a striking resemblance to a heart and to the shape of the heart sticker to boot.
Can a graphic savvy monkey place those two side by side?  Desi if you are here, is that something you can do?

Hi, I'm here, but would need to find a good shot of the skeletons image from KC's photobucket.  Interesting about the shape.  I'll go looking around...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: March 06, 2009, 02:22:40 AM »

Hi, I'm here, but would need to find a good shot of the skeletons image from KC's photobucket.  Interesting about the shape.  I'll go looking around...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!  It is this one - number 5    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18862609/detail.html
I tried looking on Nancy's page as the one on the TV is much better, but couldn't find it.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: March 06, 2009, 02:23:39 AM »

<snipped by Desi>
I mostly lurk but you have made me laugh so many times when I so desperately needed to.I work with abused children and you and other Monkeys are an inspiration to me because you care so much for children and each other.So sorry for being O/T but that's something I wanted to say for a long time.God Bless JSM and all Monkeys.You may never know this side of heaven the full extent of your influence.
THANK YOU to you for the work you do.  And yes, the Monkeys (including you) are wonderful.  People need to stand up for kids.  (sorry for O/T)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: March 06, 2009, 02:35:33 AM »

Agreed, I dont think they have a snowballs chance in H E double hockey sticks.  Why?  Because Casey's behavior is so egregious since her teen years to present any parent would be at their wits end trying to deal with a spawn of this nature.   There is more against what Casey has done (knowing right from wrong) than there is proof that Cindy's "badgering"  "critism" and habit of being overbearing & domiant rose to the level of EXTREME ABUSE toward an adult child that could have gotten a full time job, obtained a decent home for herself & her daughter so she didnt have to live under her mother's iron fist.  Casey is presently 23 not 15.    I find it fascinating that a portion of society rushes our children thru youth expecting them to be young adults in so many ways but then when they end up criminals they're excusing their actions as being young.

While I am no fan by any stretch of the imagination of Cindy, I must say it does not excuse the disrespectful & selfish acts Casey has habitually exhibited over years of her own doing.  Just because you face evil doesn't mean you necessarily counter that evil with the same behavior, unless you choose to answer it that way, not even necessarily for a sociopath.   While it is a known fact that if there is severe dysfunction in a home & that cycle isnt broken by mental health assistance, behavioral modification and/or distance from the dysfunction/abuse, a child may carry that thru as an adult and act in the same manner towards others including their children BUT there are just as many that have suffered some sort of dysfunction/abuse in their own homes that take what they've experienced and turn it into a more positive, healthy & successful life as adults.

Do I think Cindy should have done something much more constructive to get Casey psychological help, yes.  Since Casey expressed that she didnt feel right as an adult there shouldnt have been any reason why she didnt take herself to get professional help as well.  Do I think Cindy was an enabler & was very wrong to keep digging Casey out of her messes (some quite serious), absofrigginlutely.   Do I think Cindy is a selfish, vile witch herself, you betcha!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: March 06, 2009, 02:42:48 AM »

Here ya go, best I could do at the moment...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: March 06, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »

These videos are not new.  Cindy posted them on her MySpace, and they got out from there, along with the singing one of Caylee with Great Grandpa, and another of Caylee drawing with crayons, and one of her on a plastic bouncey horse wearing a white t-shirt with a shamrock.
This was done back in August.

That is exactly right!

Why are all these people with the inside scoop NOT know this? It makes me want to call JVM and tell her to get with it!! And get a new stylist as well!!   

I am posting so late at night I don't know if you will see this.  I was so mad about this.  We saw this video months ago, but do you all remember the end???  Have they removed that part??  At the end Casey looks very somber and wipes tears from her eyes.  If this were a novel this would be called foreshadowing.  I wrote JVM but got back an automated response.  Pzs me off.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: March 06, 2009, 02:44:40 AM »

BLINK34   In honor of your debut, I made you a little something to remember the occasion & use as you wish.  Good job!

PS Klaas or nut, if you happen to see this can you make sure Blink gets it, tks in advance.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: March 06, 2009, 02:52:49 AM »

Thanks Desi - Is that not creepy?!?!?!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: March 06, 2009, 02:57:17 AM »

<desi-snipped>
Just because you face evil doesn't mean you necessarily counter that evil with the same behavior, unless you choose to answer it that way, not even necessarily for a sociopath.   While it is a known fact that if there is severe dysfunction in a home & that cycle isnt broken by mental health assistance, behavioral modification and/or distance from the dysfunction/abuse, a child may carry that thru as an adult and act in the same manner towards others including their children BUT there are just as many that have suffered some sort of dysfunction/abuse in their own homes that take what they've experienced and turn it into a more positive, healthy & successful life as adults.

Oh, Amen Capp.  So true.  And not only should Casey still be held responsible for her choices, Caylee could have had that choice if she hadn't been killed.  People who say Caylee is better off... well, I understand but maybe Caylee could have been one who rises above, who chooses a different way...  Great post.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:14 AM »

Yes, ANJM -- I got chills while drawing the red heart.  Definitely creepy.  Wish I could embed images in my posts, sorry they don't reappear on replies.  Maybe some monkey can save them to their PB account and repost.

Wanted to post that video, too, of Caylee playing with Casey.  I didn't see what was shown on JVM, but the ending is very telling, as akmom mentions.  Casey goes from playful smile to annoyed/hurt/mad in a nanosecond, just before the clip ends.  I have those videos saved to my compy, but don't know how to post them here.  I snagged them way back in the fall when KC was out on bail, and she had set them to "share" them only briefly on her myspace, then restricted them quickly. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:43 AM »

Yes, ANJM -- I got chills while drawing the red heart.  Definitely creepy.  Wish I could embed images in my posts, sorry they don't reappear on replies.  Maybe some monkey can save them to their PB account and repost.

Wanted to post that video, too, of Caylee playing with Casey.  I didn't see what was shown on JVM, but the ending is very telling, as akmom mentions.  Casey goes from playful smile to annoyed/hurt/mad in a nanosecond, just before the clip ends.  I have those videos saved to my compy, but don't know how to post them here.  I snagged them way back in the fall when KC was out on bail, and she had set them to "share" them only briefly on her myspace, then restricted them quickly. 

Yes, I wish I could do that too.  I saved this from San http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.msg683837#new  been meaning to ask my son to explain it to me! LOL  It is about 1/4 way down, might make since to you.
Yes, that video is creepy - her true colors definitely showed when she thought she was off cam! 
I was trying to find out if momtective is cindy and someone said she is a poster on ws - but alass, I was unable to figure out if this person was on the scene prior to this case.  I don't belong to WS.  Do you happen to know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.