April 19, 2024, 09:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346260 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: March 06, 2009, 12:15:29 PM »

wayyyyy behind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGUccF6zi4I

Umm, he looks ot be wearing a dinner jacket in the interview ... Hugh Heffner wannabe? 

junk science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about I kick you in your "junk science" Mr. Jakassaluso. 

Good lord, he makes my head hurt.

lol, I see how you picked your hat goodnmad!
Bad outfit choice I agree.

I'm wearing a hat??   

Is it a tophat and does it light up and say "Kick him in the junk science"?

Oh, we should have t-shirts made! "How about I kick you in your junk science?"

I'd wear it. 

junkscience is for felons

junkscience = Bail

If the Science is Junk
I am outta this bunk

Screw the Trunk
the Science is Junk
Who'd a thunk?

How am I doin'?
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: March 06, 2009, 12:15:39 PM »

Flossy, Have you been to Club Fusion lately?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1482 on: March 06, 2009, 12:16:34 PM »

It is sad, but I think that it has come down to this, someone outside of this abnormal family, needs to hire an attorney to stand up in court for Caylee.  I am so sick of hearing "Casey Casey Casey"... I want to smack the smirk right off of Baez's ugly mug, and this new attorney, Mr. Wanna-be Rico Suave needs to high tale it back to Cali where he came from.  No way "homeboy" read everything revolving around this case in the short amount of time he has been brought into this.  Junk Science my patooty.  If I know one thing, granted I am not a Scientist, but seriously, Science does not lie, it is what it is, its there plane and true in the readings, nothing more and nothing less...very much unlike attorneys...now if you want to talk about junk, oh I can go there.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: March 06, 2009, 12:17:11 PM »

Hey Flossy~I saw your "sister" in musings~ 

Oh.....ummm.....you must be thinking of someone else.   I don't have a sister, you see............

(we don't claim her anymore - she's a ho!)

Flossy I made this comment the other night but I think it got lost in the cage change. I don't know. lol. But the other night my hubby saw your hilarious avatar and was cracking up. lol He wanted me to tell you that's hilarious.

Nora
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: March 06, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

----------->SNIP
ARE THEY SUPPORTING  CASEY

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP
I will take a bite at this.  Disclaimer first - it is a tabloid.
Okay, are the supporting casey - well maybe after all they don't want the little slore to toss them under the bus to get herself off.  However.......
Did they turn on her - well maybe, because they did as for immunity from LE.
Now here is my support for either theory - cindy hugging biaz in court the other day. 
Did she hug him to show support or to pisz casey off?
If you want, I can send a bucket of mud with this post!

At the risk of appearing like a shameless plug to my article:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

I believe this will happen and Macaluso has been brought on to facilitate that. I know nobody want to hear or believe it, but this baby killer has a dog in the fight she did not have before. He is her best shot and he has the added benefit of actually knowing what happened to Caylee in that house from Casey. She has to drop the ZG story, its a boat anchor anymore.
What choice does she have? Nobody actually believes this girl is going to just drop the sham and confess-

Lastly, as again reitterated by Hoover's statement yesterday, this girl is the Golden Fleece to these vultures, especially if it goes to trial. The A's want control of Caylee's estate- the only way that will happen is if Casey is convicted.

Therefore they know have opposing strategies but need to appear united to each other. Cindy put out those YouTube videos to counter Casey's reaction to the news about them being guests of the Ritz while she was in the sick bay.

Alright now Im piffed all over again.. aah. Monkey groan.

Blink
I believe you, I also have been reading that Todd M is an expert at cross examination, he is her best shot, like it or not he is a fighter with an excellent record.

I think it's been speculated, but I never heard for certain... that Todd M has not tried a Criminal case before... he just does accident?  I think it would be much, much easier to win a car, train or airplane accident case than a murder case.  Most of the time it's human error or mechanical failure where a jury feels that a company or person should be held responsible for and compensate the victims for a catastrophe?  I'm hoping he turns out to not be anywhere  near as good as he "makes himself up to be"!  And it blows up in their faces.  But they are not comparing apples to apples when they are talking about him winning cases.  JMO  <fingers crossed>... I SOOOOOO hope the prosecution releases a true "bombshell"!!!

Seascape- he is not a criminal defense attorney- strictly plaintiffs. I have reviewed his case files extensively, I promise you he is a contender, and has nothing to do with aviation knowledge, that was just his niche at the time. Again, I know we all want to resist the possibility that he is "all that" but he really is.

Good morning, monkies---

I agree with you, Blink.  I hate the possibility that Casey will not be convicted of First Degree murder, but I don't think it will ever happen.  I saw nothing in yesterday's document release which adds to the case against her, and really, although we all believe she murdered Caylee, I just don't see that the evidence to convict her of it is there.  Add to that this new attorney, as well as all of the others which somehow Baez has managed to assemble, and the prosecution has a really hard row to hoe.  I will be surprised if she spends more that two or three years in jail if at all. 

Maybe the prosecution has a lot more than we know and maybe there are fingerprints on the duct tape.  I certainly hope so. 

I don't believe much of what Hoover had to say and while I love the story about the licorice, I think we all know it isn't true.  If D.Casey witnessed anything, it wasn't while Casey was with Baez.  D. Casey could only communicate with Casey through the jail's video system where the person who is incarcerated is not even in the same building with the visitor.  The visitor is across the street from the jail.

I believe Casey deliberately killed Caylee by putting duct tape over her nose and mouth.  I do not believe she will ever be convicted of it.

I have only recently read your website, and I must say that your writing is excellent and you have an extremely good grasp of the law, as well as the facts in this case. 

KC has already had bad luck with those on her case named Todd.  This is just more bad luck for KC.  Justice will be Caylee's.  I am not worried about Todd Will-lose-o.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1485 on: March 06, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »

Flossy, Have you been to Club Fusion lately?

Why, no.......never heard of it...........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1486 on: March 06, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »

Oh.....ummm.....you must be thinking of someone else.   I don't have a sister, you see............

I had NO idea you were related to Casey.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: March 06, 2009, 12:19:02 PM »

btw....thank you guide posts.....the texts give me a headache. glad we have folks like you to put them together for us   

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1488 on: March 06, 2009, 12:20:18 PM »

Klaas, I'm sorry to be off topic but I posted a question about if I use a new computer will I have to log in to SM? What if I don't remember my password? Sorry again for the off topic. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1489 on: March 06, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »

Flossy I made this comment the other night but I think it got lost in the cage change. I don't know. lol. But the other night my hubby saw your hilarious avatar and was cracking up. lol He wanted me to tell you that's hilarious.

Nora

Thanks, Nora!  I can't take one bit of credit for it, though.  OldFart provided me with the original Flossy and then CBB has altered it depending on the upcoming holiday.  They get the credit for the laughs.  (I think I probably laugh at it as much as everyone else!)

Welcome, by the way!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1490 on: March 06, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »

junkscience = Bail

If the Science is Junk
I am outta this bunk

Screw the Trunk
the Science is Junk
Who'd a thunk?

How am I doin'?

how about:

That's not junk science in your trunk Casey. That's just your big ol' bodonkadunk.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1491 on: March 06, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »

I agree, whatever the outcome it is a career case they want to be a part of. For them, it's no diff than that the docs that treated octumom.. They are horrified by it but professionally have to be a part if it, imo..
[/quote]

I think you're all right. It's so disgusting. I wonder how they're able to sleep at nights. Hubby says he believes they sleep pretty well, but I just don't see how. Blech.
[/quote]I agree I wouldn't be able to sleep well, but my uncle who was a criminal defense attorney, he slept well, and also enjoyed his money quite well, but at the same time he worked hard and was a nice person, and he never lost a case.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: March 06, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas a little break from the streses of these peeps..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1493 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »

I had NO idea you were related to Casey.

Neither did I - until recently!  I'm having a hard time dealing with it.  Especially after the mental image of Lawyer and the Tramp provided by Hoover.  She knows better than to eat licorice - it just adds more junk (science) to her trunk!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1494 on: March 06, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »

junkscience = Bail

If the Science is Junk
I am outta this bunk

Screw the Trunk
the Science is Junk
Who'd a thunk?

How am I doin'?

how about:

That's not junk science in your trunk Casey. That's just your big ol' bodonkadunk.

Holy cow, GnM!  Great minds think alike!                   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: March 06, 2009, 12:24:09 PM »

That is quite a story.  Blink I went back and read your article on the new lawyer, do you know if he is doing this pro bono? Thanks
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: March 06, 2009, 12:24:17 PM »

junkscience = Bail

If the Science is Junk
I am outta this bunk

Screw the Trunk
the Science is Junk
Who'd a thunk?

How am I doin'?

how about:

Err..
I think I may be the rhymer and you may have be the ranter in our relationship Smile

Lol, I love that word ba dunk a dunk
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: March 06, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

I also wanted to comment, Blink, you also don't think this is going to trial, why do you feel this?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: March 06, 2009, 12:26:02 PM »

That is quite a story.  Blink I went back and read your article on the new lawyer, do you know if he is doing this pro bono? Thanks

We cant be sure until he files for his out of state appearance to the docket, but in speculation no freakin way.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: March 06, 2009, 12:26:24 PM »

It is sad, but I think that it has come down to this, someone outside of this abnormal family, needs to hire an attorney to stand up in court for Caylee.  I am so sick of hearing "Casey Casey Casey"... I want to smack the smirk right off of Baez's ugly mug, and this new attorney, Mr. Wanna-be Rico Suave needs to high tale it back to Cali where he came from.  No way "homeboy" read everything revolving around this case in the short amount of time he has been brought into this.  Junk Science my patooty.  If I know one thing, granted I am not a Scientist, but seriously, Science does not lie, it is what it is, its there plane and true in the readings, nothing more and nothing less...very much unlike attorneys...now if you want to talk about junk, oh I can go there.

I've been wondering about that...why doesn't SOMEONE in that family stand up for Caylee? I was hoping at least maybe Cindy's brother would. Every time they show nastycasey in court, there's no one sitting on Caylee's side from her family. It's so sad.

And thanks for expressing just how I feel about mr wanna be rico suave...lol. I don't think he's read up enough either. I'm hoping that's the case and once he gets filled in completely he'll run back home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.