March 29, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343593 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: March 06, 2009, 01:14:39 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
I do not know about the term "poppycock", but we are a big Navy family and the term "scuttlebutt" is tossed around quite often...so who knows.  Look who his mother is.

GO NAVY!         
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: March 06, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »

Edit..I meant to say we will hear the DP is back on the table shortly.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1542 on: March 06, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »

When Casey turned around to look at her parents in the court room, didnt you think her head would keep going around and spilt pea soup would spew from her mouth?????

Yes!!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: March 06, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »

When Casey turned around to look at her parents in the court room, didnt you think her head would keep going around and spilt pea soup would spew from her mouth?????

Yes!!!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1544 on: March 06, 2009, 01:18:27 PM »

Edit..I meant to say we will hear the DP is back on the table shortly.
I don't see it for a couple of reasons. Her age and sex, and it is way to costly for a state to pursue a death penalty case.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: March 06, 2009, 01:20:21 PM »

I also wanted to comment, Blink, you also don't think this is going to trial, why do you feel this?

I think she will plea. I think the A's will have no choice but to throw her under the bus to save their own asses when she points the finger at them. Implosion.

Pray they seek a new bond hearing, pray Baez deal with GilTod is exposed, this goes quickly, imo.

I agree.  It will be pled down to some degree of manslaughter.  Five years maybe with two or three off because of good behaviour and time served. In addition to exposing Baez and his deal with Todd/Gil, I'd sort of like to see Conway be called out for lying to the judge last week about George's TV cameos.  And Cindy should go to jail for chewing gum with her mouth open, or even for just chewing gum.

The State would have to have the weakest case ever to offer any kind of reduced sentence to manslaughter. They're not going to do that.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1546 on: March 06, 2009, 01:21:59 PM »

All this talk about junk science, manslaughter, blah blah.... all that keeps playing back in my mind over and over and over again is that the State was able to get a Grand Jury to pass down a Murder 1.  Granted there was no stupid defense attorney to question what was presented with his back jabbing of "junk science", but obviously what was presented and represented was enough to make an average juror go "huh"...not to mention a high end defense attorney like NaJame to step back and bow out - regardless of the high profile case at hand.  There is SOMETHING they have that we have not seen.  I do not buy the lates bull sh!t from this new Cali-dude...8 experts says to me that there is some deep sh!t that needs to be waded through and hell they may even add more.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: March 06, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1548 on: March 06, 2009, 01:24:57 PM »

All this talk about junk science, manslaughter, blah blah.... all that keeps playing back in my mind over and over and over again is that the State was able to get a Grand Jury to pass down a Murder 1.  Granted there was no stupid defense attorney to question what was presented with his back jabbing of "junk science", but obviously what was presented and represented was enough to make an average juror go "huh"...not to mention a high end defense attorney like NaJame to step back and bow out - regardless of the high profile case at hand.  There is SOMETHING they have that we have not seen.  I do not buy the lates bull sh!t from this new Cali-dude...8 experts says to me that there is some deep sh!t that needs to be waded through and hell they may even add more.
What I am trying to say is simply this, and innocent person does not require the aid of 8 experts to show they are innocent, the evidence, statements, actions, and case would/should speak for itself.  Heavy doodoo to come down the pipe, no way they would be adding to the hands in the pot if they were not convinced that they were under some tough evidence piles.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: March 06, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »

That is standard procedure where there is a lot of scientific evidence. If they can convince the jury something in the work is flawed or not scientific, they stand a chance. I have watched many of them try it and they may have some luck with local results, but ORNL and The Body Farm's evidence has never been disproved in court.  I don't know about the FBI analysis, but I would be they have collaborating evidence from both the FBI and another lab. Their claim of "junk science" is grasping at straws in my opinion and the only time it is used is when the perp is caught dead to right.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: March 06, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

So let's go down the accident road, shall we?

Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death
She accidentally forgot to call the police at that point
She accidentally wrapped her in the Winnie the Pooh blanket
Accidentally left her body in her trunk for a few days
Accidentally wrapped duct tape around her head and adorned it with a heart sticker
Accidentally double bagged her and threw her out like trash off of Suburban Drive
Accidentally lied to her family and friends about Caylee's whereabouts
Accidentally stole and forged checks from her friend
Accidentally still forgot to call police for a month
Accidentally made up the nanny story

No. There is far too much to this to be written off as an accident. I don't give half a damn who her new attorney is.

I remember you, Caylee.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: March 06, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »

Personally, I don't think it matters what new attorney Casey gets to represent her. The only thing, in my view, they can do is try to impeach the evidence against her. Even if the State had NO physical evidence against her, the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

I noticed Baez said in the hearing the other day that he believes his case isn't going to be any longer than the State's case. That tells me this is going to be a Scott Peterson like trial with the attorneys making BIG promises and assertions but when it comes right down to it, all they will do is try and poke holes in the prosecution's case, and that will be the end of it.

Casey hung herself with her own words and actions right from the beginning. She should get the stupidest criminal ever award.

And - GP - Thanks for the info on the Text Mesages.

I still remember the Scott is Innocent crowd throwing huge fits when the defense rested. They didn't do anything they said they were going to do. I see no reason at all to capitulate to Casey's "Dream Team" PR campaign. They don't impress me one little bit. The best thing everyone can do is laugh in their faces because that is all this charade deserves.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: March 06, 2009, 01:30:28 PM »

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.

I am completely in agreement with you on this one.  That is the only possible explanation that I can come up with for his unexplainable behavior.

FWIW, on the "eye make-up" that Lee seems to sport:  My 26 year old daughter says it is a "metro" trend.  Ugh, go figure.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: March 06, 2009, 01:32:57 PM »

Would you stop talking about my butt???? Remember, I am the victim here! Damn, I need a PopTart.

I am a little behind in reading here, but here ya go:

Cindy: Here you are, darling! And I hear Jose is going to bring you some licorice!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: March 06, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »

So let's go down the accident road, shall we?

Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death
She accidentally forgot to call the police at that point
She accidentally wrapped her in the Winnie the Pooh blanket
Accidentally left her body in her trunk for a few days
Accidentally wrapped duct tape around her head and adorned it with a heart sticker
Accidentally double bagged her and threw her out like trash off of Suburban Drive
Accidentally lied to her family and friends about Caylee's whereabouts
Accidentally stole and forged checks from her friend
Accidentally still forgot to call police for a month
Accidentally made up the nanny story

No. There is far too much to this to be written off as an accident. I don't give half a damn who her new attorney is.
Good Job!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1555 on: March 06, 2009, 01:34:37 PM »

I have to say you could be right, there is something like that going on with him, but why hide that, are they ashamed?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: March 06, 2009, 01:35:20 PM »

Brandi -- HAAAAA! I love it! 

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: March 06, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

Personally, I don't think it matters what new attorney Casey gets to represent her. The only thing, in my view, they can do is try to impeach the evidence against her. Even if the State had NO physical evidence against her, the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

I noticed Baez said in the hearing the other day that he believes his case isn't going to be any longer than the State's case. That tells me this is going to be a Scott Peterson like trial with the attorneys making BIG promises and assertions but when it comes right down to it, all they will do is try and poke holes in the prosecution's case, and that will be the end of it.

Casey hung herself with her own words and actions right from the beginning. She should get the stupidest criminal ever award.

And - GP - Thanks for the info on the Text Mesages.

I still remember the Scott is Innocent crowd throwing huge fits when the defense rested. They didn't do anything they said they were going to do. I see no reason at all to capitulate to Casey's "Dream Team" PR campaign. They don't impress me one little bit. The best thing everyone can do is laugh in their faces because that is all this charade deserves.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: March 06, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »

Would you stop talking about my butt???? Remember, I am the victim here! Damn, I need a PopTart.

I am a little behind in reading here, but here ya go:

Cindy: Here you are, darling! And I hear Jose is going to bring you some licorice!

Nice one Brandi 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: March 06, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »

I also wanted to comment, Blink, you also don't think this is going to trial, why do you feel this?

I think she will plea. I think the A's will have no choice but to throw her under the bus to save their own asses when she points the finger at them. Implosion.

Pray they seek a new bond hearing, pray Baez deal with GilTod is exposed, this goes quickly, imo.

I agree.  It will be pled down to some degree of manslaughter.  Five years maybe with two or three off because of good behaviour and time served. In addition to exposing Baez and his deal with Todd/Gil, I'd sort of like to see Conway be called out for lying to the judge last week about George's TV cameos.  And Cindy should go to jail for chewing gum with her mouth open, or even for just chewing gum.
I believe that is going to be the reality, some degree of manslaughter.

I don't think so. It might have could been early on in the case, but it is too late now. The SA is going for the gusto. They have the proof and I would not be a bit surprised to see the DP back on the table right before trial.  

I personally hope they don't put the DP back because there is always the possibility that they will get a pantie waist juror, who can't do it and it will end in a mistrial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.