April 19, 2024, 11:01:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346266 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: March 06, 2009, 02:22:45 PM »

but on the other hand maybe not because she has held up too well during all this. it's totaly bazaar I havent seen anything like it in a long time. She is one tough cookie.. probably has her moms stubborn streak and way of doing things.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: March 06, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »

If i could make a video for caylee
i would use the song by Sarah Mclachlin  "Witness"

The lryics are

Make me a witness
take me out
out of darkness
out of doubt
I won't weigh you down
with good intention
won't make fire out of clay
or other inventions
will we burn in heaven
like we do down here
will the change come
while we're waiting
everyone is waiting
and when we're done
soul searching
as we carried the weight
and died for the cause
is misery
made beautiful
right before our eyes
will mercy be revealed
or blind us where we stand
will we burn in heaven
like we do down here
will the change come while we're waiting
everyone is waiting
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: March 06, 2009, 02:27:28 PM »

what was the date of the memorial service?   tia

2/10/09

THANK YOU!  the bracelet La is wearing on the depo vids looks just like the ones we saw that are used for cremation jewelry.....makes me sick

Regrets, I've had a few......
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: March 06, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

wow turbo...great work....LA could be the poster boy for AS.  describes him perfectly. 
ca would never admit that something was wrong with her children, never would have applied for disability
i actually know a family that acts just like the A's......they just haven't killed a child ...yet

blonde monkey moment here. What is AS?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1604 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

wow turbo...great work....LA could be the poster boy for AS.  describes him perfectly. 
ca would never admit that something was wrong with her children, never would have applied for disability
i actually know a family that acts just like the A's......they just haven't killed a child ...yet

Asperger's syndrome ... I think 

I remember you, Caylee.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: March 06, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »

kitkat
turbo posted this info for us
He fits the criteria for ASD -  AS differs from other ASDs by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development although it is on an age level much less than the adult.

In standard diagnostic criteria, physical clumsiness and untypical use of language are frequently reported.  Most individuals with AS can improve over time, but difficulties with communication, social adjustment and independent living continue into adulthood.

Unlike those with autism, (unless high functioning) people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly, for example by engaging in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions. Their cognitive reasoning skills are lacking.

This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd". Although individuals with Asperger syndrome acquire language skills without significant general delay and their speech typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical.

Abnormalities include verbosity, abrupt transitions, literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance, use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker, auditory perception deficits, unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech, and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm. They may laugh or have other inappropriate responses to communications.

Three aspects of communication patterns are of clinical interest: poor prosody, tangential and circumstantial speech, and marked verbosity. Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with AS often have a limited range of intonation: speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that are not the original topic of conversation. They fail to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts which are not relevant to the conversation.

I believe we saw all of this in the deposition.

Regrets, I've had a few......
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: March 06, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »

Asperger's syndrome ... I think 

That is what I was thinking too.

Abraham Lincoln
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: March 06, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »

I think the DP will go back on the table..they have enough evidence for it and I think it will be used to try to get Casey to plea.  Without the Dp on the table and with no plea deal being offered right now by the State, she can't just plea..she would have to confess right?
I, personally do not think they will bring back the death penalty.

Here is my reasoning:

She is a young, some would say attractive, white female. She does not have the appearance of a vicious killer to the average potential juror not familiar with this case
They do not have exact cause of death (note the ME stated no signs of trama to the remains)

As far as we know at this time, there is no concrete evidence tying her personally to the  crime scene

There is so much "reasonable doubt" being spewed by the defense, that it would only take 1 juror to believe in any of them and be swayed by the thought of the dp as punishment if convicted. After all we know now, there are still fools people out there believing she is innocent

There is no family speaking for Caylee seeking revenge for her killer, much less the dp

I believe the state feels it has a better chance of conviction with a jail sentence as opposed to the dp if for no other reason than a possible sympathy factor from jurors

There are a large number of people amongst us that are opposed to the death penalty and there are criminals that have been convicted of more heinous or violent crimes that have only received jail sentences

This is of course just my opinion. Myself, I do believe in the death penalty with the exception that in most cases it is far more humane than what their victims endured.

The part in red is going to be extremely hard to come up with in Florida..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: March 06, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »

kitkat
turbo posted this info for us
He fits the criteria for ASD -  AS differs from other ASDs by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development although it is on an age level much less than the adult.

In standard diagnostic criteria, physical clumsiness and untypical use of language are frequently reported.  Most individuals with AS can improve over time, but difficulties with communication, social adjustment and independent living continue into adulthood.

Unlike those with autism, (unless high functioning) people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly, for example by engaging in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions. Their cognitive reasoning skills are lacking.

This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd". Although individuals with Asperger syndrome acquire language skills without significant general delay and their speech typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical.

Abnormalities include verbosity, abrupt transitions, literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance, use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker, auditory perception deficits, unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech, and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm. They may laugh or have other inappropriate responses to communications.

Three aspects of communication patterns are of clinical interest: poor prosody, tangential and circumstantial speech, and marked verbosity. Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with AS often have a limited range of intonation: speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that are not the original topic of conversation. They fail to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts which are not relevant to the conversation.

I believe we saw all of this in the deposition.

Thank you and I believe you are right.

Abraham Lincoln
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: March 06, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »

Any Florida monkeys have any noon news updates?  It would be appreciated.  TY, Lovin

Sorry, I've been cleaning....husband comes home today from a business trip in Biloxi... I slacked off on the home things to read documents.  I'm lucky in that he watches Nancy Grace at night w/me 

The only thing that was on the news was about the "new" video, that isn't really new.  Kealing is still talking about the possibility of Cindy being the one that posted the videos... and how it helps the defense showing Casey playing with Caylee.

I too have been worried about the new lawyer... I can't see Casey getting away with this...she may not get the death penalty or life...but if she ever gets out of jail, I see some one going after her.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1610 on: March 06, 2009, 02:40:58 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 
Some here have said they think LA is a highly functioning autistic.
Remember that extreme illness he had when he was like 10? I think maybe Leebaby is dain bramaged, and yes, I meant to spell it like that!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: March 06, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »

Hi All,

Have not seen mentioned from the last set of documents:

On 3/05/2009 My Fox has within the document labeled Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigative reports on Caylee Anthony

Document # 4929 states that AL also allowed his (cell, IIRC) phone to be tapped on August 21st, when Casey was released on bail.  There is another document farther on, dated September 11th, where AL then asked for the tap to be withdrawn, as he want to change his phone number.

The last set of documents really did not contain all that much information, as i have seen discussed.  Although, I do think they leave room for hope in future document releases.

A.

Geeish, seeing the font relating to intelligence, i a kinda worried about posting.  What is my font relays, i am an idiot?

Life IS Good!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: March 06, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

but on the other hand maybe not because she has held up too well during all this. it's totaly bazaar I havent seen anything like it in a long time. She is one tough cookie.. probably has her moms stubborn streak and way of doing things.

You know you are so right ..she is one tough cookie..but she does have fears..and general pop is one of them. 

Right now I think she still believes she will get off or get a very light sentence. 
But she is someone it will be hard to bargain with because socipaths rarely want to bargain.  Which is why I say the State may have to make push come to shove to make this emotionless diva start to crack.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1613 on: March 06, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to all the new Monkeys....I am just now catching up.

I want to add my 2 cents worth about the Death Penalty....Back in the old days when someone was sentenced to death for a crime they were taken out and put to death within hours of the verdict. Now, our tax money is used to feed. cloth, and provide medical treatment for the next 20 + yrs....plus millions of dollars for useless appeals. Plus all the frivolous law suits that prisoners file. They are not treated fairly...there food is not good, they don't have a fluffy pillow. They have more rights than any of us on the outside.

People are pitching a hissy fit that lethal injection is not humane.....blah, blah,blah....What rights did the victim have????Did they get the right to decide how they were to die????? I feel sure most would have chosen to die of natural causes at a ripe old age.But that right was taken away from them by their killers.Was it humane for little Caylee to have duct tape wrapped around her little head?? Was it humane to ride her around in the trunk of a car for days?? Was it humane that she was place in two garbage bags, then a laundry hamper??? Was it humane for her little body to be thrown out beside the road like garbage?? Was it humane for her to lie there 6 months while her mother partied and lied?? Was it humane for the animals to nibble on her??

I think the day you choose to murder someone...you give up your rights to life. When is someone going to step forward and take up for the victims rights?? If the United States would start to punish these killers with the DP and carry it out in a short period of time....I think alot of the killing would stop. They know that they will just get to sit in jail with a tv to watch, snacks, 3 meals a day and all their health care for free. Sounds alot better than having to work everyday, pay a mortage or rent, buy food, pay for Doctor visits, and pay taxes to keep some killer happy for the rest of their miserable lives.

Will there ever come a day when INNOCENT VICTIMS RIGHTS come first.
OK throw the nanners...I have my helmet on!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: March 06, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 
Some here have said they think LA is a highly functioning autistic.
Remember that extreme illness he had when he was like 10? I think maybe Leebaby is dain bramaged, and yes, I meant to spell it like that!

Oh..I didn't know about this extreme illness Lee had at 10.  Do tell more about this fi you can, please.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: March 06, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

Darla,

Great post, thank-you.

A.

Life IS Good!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: March 06, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »

More Casey Anthony Documents Released
State Releases More Evidence From Investigation

POSTED: 11:07 am EST March 5, 2009
UPDATED: 2:50 pm EST March 6, 2009
[NEWSVINE: More Casey Anthony Documents Released] [DELICIOUS: More Casey Anthony Documents Released] [DIGG: More Casey Anthony Documents Released] [FACEBOOK: More Casey Anthony Documents Released] [REDDIT: More Casey Anthony Documents Released] [RSS] [PRINT: More Casey Anthony Documents Released] [EMAIL: More Casey Anthony Documents Released]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony continued to build on Thursday as prosecutors released hundreds of pages of new evidence.

The documents add to the growing volume of material in the first-degree murder case, which is expected to go to trial in October. Thursday's documents included a range of transcripts, investigative reports, phone records and copies of photos.

Anthony is charged in connection with the killing of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in an Orange County woods not far from the home where the family lived.

Add A Comment | Watch The Story | Special Section

Below is a guide to the evidence that was released, with short summaries and links to the sections so you can read and see the evidence yourself.

Casey Anthony Possible Sleep Pattern: The documents include a look at Casey Anthony's cell phone use from June 13 to July 15, 2008. Those dates coincide with the last time Caylee Anthony was seen until she was reported missing. There are periods where it appears she might have been sleeping three or four hours a night. (PDF: Casey Anthony Possible Sleep Pattern)

http://www.wesh.com/news/18861435/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: March 06, 2009, 03:07:09 PM »

Thanks Mags!

Aunza, you are not an idiot.  There aren't any dumb monkeys here.  Maybe there have been in the past but they manage to weed themselves out...

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: March 06, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »

Okay, so I just watched Nancy Grace.  What struck me was the two skeletons kissing.  She had much better image than what I saw online.  It was uploaded to casey computer June 26.
Here is what is eerie to me:  the two skulls together have a striking resemblance to a heart and to the shape of the heart sticker to boot.
Can a graphic savvy monkey place those two side by side?  Desi if you are here, is that something you can do?

oh my gosh that is the first thing I thought of when I saw that image.  It really does resemble a heart!
Yes, very eerie to say the least.
KLAAS or one of the talented photo monkeys - can you get the pic's Desi copied here(about 2/3 way down the page): http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.1280 and post them again.  It is just interesting.  If you get up and stand back (like I was when watching Nancy Grace) it is overwhelmingly creepy how much those skulls look like the heart found at the crime scene.   It is interesting how the two skulls make up the whole as a heart.  From a psychological standpoint - it is brain candy into the dark mind of a social path, IMHO.
Thanks!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: March 06, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »

PDF for Casey's sleep pattern.I can't read it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0306/18872007.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.