April 25, 2024, 10:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346528 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: March 06, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »

Here ya go, best I could do at the moment...

Bimping for NewsJunky.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: March 06, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

Here ya go, best I could do at the moment...

Bimping for NewsJunky.

::MonkeyHaHa::Well that didn't work.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1622 on: March 06, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

PDF for Casey's sleep pattern.I can't read it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0306/18872007.pdf

Goodness, neither can I ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: March 06, 2009, 03:13:09 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I see a lot of talk about KC getting off, frankly it saddens me to no end. I would like to remind all monkeys that there is power in positive thinking. I believe there is much more here that we do not know and may not know until we get to trial. The defense can spin all they want but they have to stick with one story. Was it an accident or did the nanny take her?

If it was an accident why did she wait 31 days ( and we know she would have waited as long as possible) to report it? Technically she wasn't even the one to report it. Why did she carry on as nothing happened? What are her friends going to testify regarding her disposition during those 31 days?

If the nanny took her well where is the evidence that she contacted the nanny to get her back? That she was conducting her own searches for Caylee? Where is the nanny and where is anybody who knows the nanny?

I am trying to look at this objectively but if I were a juror it would have to be a damn good story to explain those 31 days away. Was she afraid of Cindy so much she tried to hide the fact that an accident killed Caylee? She wasn't afraid of Cindy so much that she wouldn't repeatedly LIE to her and STEAL from her for YEARS before this "incident". Maybe its best summed up in KCs own words "I am a spiteful bitch" and her other comments to Lee to the effect of: You all knew I wasn't right you should have stopped me a long time ago. So she will blame them for what happened to Caylee but she can't go that route without admitting she has pyschological problems and that she killed her... her ego is too big to let that happen and Biass is too much of an idiot to get her to plead.
Remember that the Grand Jury indicted her before Caylee was found. The state wants this trial asap will biass tries to push it back. The defense is dragging their feet and filing frivolous motions in an attempt to delay the inevitable. It's all smoke folks. I have faith that LE has enough pieces to put this puzzle together. I have faith that Caylee WILL receive justice.

for positive thinking.

Casey never called to report her daughter missing to the police, ever.  She just got on the phone when her Mom told her to.

KC got on the phone when her Mom told her to AFTER saying that she didn't have anything to tell them!

WHAAAAT??  Your daughter has been missing for 31 days and you STILL don't have anything to say to LE??

THAT should be the number 1 focus by everyone: LE, FBI, Sheriff, even monkeys, IMO

My, my, my...last time I was logged on....everyone was thrilled that KC was going down...I'm gone one day and come back to talk about KC getting off and not getting convicted of murder.

Why?  Just because she got one good attorney.  KC has eight 8 EIGHT attorneys.  There should surely be at least one good one in a group that large.

Doesn't mean that the prosecution doesn't have good attorneys.  Doesn't mean that Yuri all of a sudden turned out to not be a good detective.  Doesn't mean that all that evidence was suddenly destroyed and LE doesn't have anything against KC.  Doesn't mean that the jury system all of a sudden turned out to be a bad system.....etc.

It seems to me that we get too easily swayed just because one paid mouth (new attorney) gets up in front of the press and says KC's innocent....that's what the man is getting paid to say.

AND....why all the "down in the dumps" because the latest document dump (which not even all those documents have been posted yet) doesn't provide the one big nail to close the case up tight.  We're smart monkeys....we KNOW that the prosecution is NOT going to provide that information to the public...certainly NOT over a half a year BEFORE trial...not gonna' happen that way. 

IMO we should be more grateful that FL has the sunshine law and that we get to see as much of the evidence as we've been able to see.

We've been very lucky to have Detectives that are willing to accept our phone calls, emails, read the SM site, etc.  It makes us feel good to believe that we can be of some little bit of help in getting justice for Caylee.  I want all the various department of LE to know I'm amazed at the lengths they've gone to on this case.  Thousands and thousands of pages of documents, and we've not seen it all. 

I'm with all those who want to see concrete evidence that's gonna' nail KC...but even concrete has components...cement, aggregates (fine and coarse) and water, etc.  Same as with this case: duct tape, Pooh blanket, laundry bag, heart, decomp, hair, remains, etc.

KC is going to be found guilty.  The more that is revealed, it looks like there could be some real reasons for LE to charge George, Cindy and Lee (don't know if that will happen or not).  BUT I can see a possibility that Cindy will not tell the truth on the stand and during the trial that the prosecution might have an opportunity to request that the judge declare Cindy a "hostile witness" so that they can question her more intensely.  I know LE wants to give all the compassion they can to Cindy, but I think she better watch out because she's already treading on a fine line.

The facts have not all been presented yet.  We, the public, is not going to be privy to all the facts until the trial.  LE will hold their most damaging facts until trial. 

The best is yet to come!!

Rant over....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: March 06, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »

Okay, so I just watched Nancy Grace.  What struck me was the two skeletons kissing.  She had much better image than what I saw online.  It was uploaded to casey computer June 26.
Here is what is eerie to me:  the two skulls together have a striking resemblance to a heart and to the shape of the heart sticker to boot.
Can a graphic savvy monkey place those two side by side?  Desi if you are here, is that something you can do?

oh my gosh that is the first thing I thought of when I saw that image.  It really does resemble a heart!
Yes, very eerie to say the least.
KLAAS or one of the talented photo monkeys - can you get the pic's Desi copied here(about 2/3 way down the page): http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.1280 and post them again.  It is just interesting.  If you get up and stand back (like I was when watching Nancy Grace) it is overwhelmingly creepy how much those skulls look like the heart found at the crime scene.   It is interesting how the two skulls make up the whole as a heart.  From a psychological standpoint - it is brain candy into the dark mind of a social path, IMHO.
Thanks!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1625 on: March 06, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 
Some here have said they think LA is a highly functioning autistic.
Remember that extreme illness he had when he was like 10? I think maybe Leebaby is dain bramaged, and yes, I meant to spell it like that!

Oh..I didn't know about this extreme illness Lee had at 10.  Do tell more about this fi you can, please.
Sorry, I either read it here or at WS...it was used to explain Lee and Crzy's unusually close relationship. I think it's in a Cindy related thingy...

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:39 PM »

Darla,

Great post, thank-you.

A.
I agree, I have been questioning this for so long. These fancy shmanzy lawyers get involved, and all this bs with jury consultants, I use to have faith in the system, I don't anymore, and all it leaves me with is more depression, and more questions.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:50 PM »

Very poor quality, indeed.

I am not even going to try, myself.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

Thanks Brandi. 

~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: March 06, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »

I'm sorry...........couldn't help it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: March 06, 2009, 03:17:44 PM »

Thanks, me either, maybe someone will summarize what it says. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: March 06, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

Okay, so I just watched Nancy Grace.  What struck me was the two skeletons kissing.  She had much better image than what I saw online.  It was uploaded to casey computer June 26.
Here is what is eerie to me:  the two skulls together have a striking resemblance to a heart and to the shape of the heart sticker to boot.
Can a graphic savvy monkey place those two side by side?  Desi if you are here, is that something you can do?

oh my gosh that is the first thing I thought of when I saw that image.  It really does resemble a heart!
Yes, very eerie to say the least.
KLAAS or one of the talented photo monkeys - can you get the pic's Desi copied here(about 2/3 way down the page): http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.1280 and post them again.  It is just interesting.  If you get up and stand back (like I was when watching Nancy Grace) it is overwhelmingly creepy how much those skulls look like the heart found at the crime scene.   It is interesting how the two skulls make up the whole as a heart.  From a psychological standpoint - it is brain candy into the dark mind of a social path, IMHO.
Thanks!

Ive got the eebiee jeebies now .
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: March 06, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »

JSM - yes you will have to log in again from the new computer - I think there is a recover password function in the log in screen if you forget. HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Thanks bozymom!! I wasn't sure how that works and will be very sad if I have to lurk all next week.

We'd be sad too JSM     ....I want to wish you a Happy Birthday now just in case I don't get a chance to next week...oh and have a great time in DC!  You always crack me up at night...heck, you've even got me drinking beer and eating pizza while I try to get caught up on all things Monkey! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: March 06, 2009, 03:21:21 PM »

Personally, I think that we are going to see this go down to the wire.

I think the State has an abundance of evidence we haven't seen..and a few smoking guns.

Then when we hear the DP is back on the table ....things will get ugly.  The DP will be put back on the table to be used as a bargaining tool.

I think the A's will try to stay in Casey's camp as long as possible to try to divert attention away from her.  She will begin to throw them under the bus in a few months.  Baez will bid his time with motions upon motions about evidence, etc.

The accident attorney may try to work up an accident story..but it won't fly..the truth doesn't change and that would be a third change to Casey's statement of the facts.  A jury would see a liar..not an innocent Mom.  People don't need to lie when they are innocent.  The new attorney will try , along with the special witnesses they will call to punch holes in the State's arguments....but I do not think that will fly either.

I think it will come down to a few days before trial and she will try to confess to accidental death.........................I don't think the state has to accept a plea bargain that doesn't fit the facts.   I see her then going on with the trial and receiving LWOP.

Just my thoughts..anyone, anyone?

The trial is over a half a year away.

I agree, many, many more things - crazy things - will happen before the trial.

IMO it will get at it's worst in August and early Septemeber...just before the preliminary trial is set to begin in mid-September.

Hang tight...it's definitely going to be a bumpy ride!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1634 on: March 06, 2009, 03:21:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeB0av37ZMs

I watched this little video of Casey playing with Caylee. All looks fine but watch the last few seconds. I'm probably just overanalyzing but I think Casey gets irritated with Caylee at the end as she puts her down. It just gave me a cold feeling.

I took a screen cap too, but it's just too eery considering what we know. Don't think we should post it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: March 06, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »

I'm printing it, and will report. (It's a summary of times when she had no phone calls going on from 6-13/7-15

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: March 06, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

OK, here we go:
06/13/08-06/14/08       4h 49 min inactivity total
06/15-08                       6h 06 mins
06/16/08- 06/17/08       12 hr 56 min
06/18/08                       10 h 33 min
eve of 06/18/08 to 8 am 06/19/08   13 h 35 min

This is hard! I'm gonna stop now to see if anyone else has already done it. If not, I'll finish                 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: March 06, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

Thanks Puzzler...I do know what you are saying and I agree, but I also know the bs lawyers spin, and always worry about juries. With all the people who have followed this case, and have fallen in love with a child we never met, and with good prosecutors, and good detectives, and all the other hard working people who are working on this case, Caylee's voice will be heard, I'm trying hard to believe that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: March 06, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

It won't be you or me,will it? 

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: March 06, 2009, 03:31:11 PM »

So let's go down the accident road, shall we?

Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death
She accidentally forgot to call the police at that point
She accidentally wrapped her in the Winnie the Pooh blanket
Accidentally left her body in her trunk for a few days
Accidentally wrapped duct tape around her head and adorned it with a heart sticker
Accidentally double bagged her and threw her out like trash off of Suburban Drive
Accidentally lied to her family and friends about Caylee's whereabouts
Accidentally stole and forged checks from her friend
Accidentally still forgot to call police for a month
Accidentally made up the nanny story

No. There is far too much to this to be written off as an accident. I don't give half a damn who her new attorney is.

Hear! Hear!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.