April 26, 2024, 05:27:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346581 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: March 06, 2009, 03:44:05 PM »

Thanks, Dolce...

But that is still too much eyestrain for these old eyes to endure. LOL

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: March 06, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »

----------->SNIP
ARE THEY SUPPORTING  CASEY

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP
I will take a bite at this.  Disclaimer first - it is a tabloid.
Okay, are they supporting casey - well maybe, after all they don't want the little slore to toss them under the bus to get herself off.  However.......
Did they turn on her - well maybe, because they did ask for immunity from LE.
Now here is my support for either theory - cindy hugging biaz in court the other day. 
Did she hug him to show support or to pisz casey off?
If you want, I can send a bucket of mud with this post!

At the risk of appearing like a shameless plug to my article:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

I believe this will happen and Macaluso has been brought on to facilitate that. I know nobody want to hear or believe it, but this baby killer has a dog in the fight she did not have before. He is her best shot and he has the added benefit of actually knowing what happened to Caylee in that house from Casey. She has to drop the ZG story, its a boat anchor anymore.
What choice does she have? Nobody actually believes this girl is going to just drop the sham and confess-

Lastly, as again reitterated by Hoover's statement yesterday, this girl is the Golden Fleece to these vultures, especially if it goes to trial. The A's want control of Caylee's estate- the only way that will happen is if Casey is convicted.

Therefore they know have opposing strategies but need to appear united to each other. Cindy put out those YouTube videos to counter Casey's reaction to the news about them being guests of the Ritz while she was in the sick bay.

Alright now Im piffed all over again.. aah. Monkey groan.

Blink
Blink - wow you did the long version of the nightmares going through my head.  Great article, even though I hate the thought of just how much more solid evidence is really needed in this case.  It is precariously dangerous.  Circumstantially, we have theories on the cause of death - I just wish we had solid evidence to dispel any doubt.  That is the defenses strongest ace in their hand of cards.
I think that Cindy is well aware that the "game" is ongoing as evidenced by that hug.  She is a lot of things, but she is so manipulative that it proves to me time and time again, she is no fool - well when it comes to knowing the "game."  My best hope is her arrogance will be her demise!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1662 on: March 06, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »

In that video, maybe Caylee accidently pinched or pulled her hair, whatever it was Casey sure didn't like it. 
Yes and Caylee was pushing at her to get away there at the end.  It sounds like someone is saying "Casey" at the end too, but its distorted.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1663 on: March 06, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »

In that video, maybe Caylee accidently pinched or pulled her hair, whatever it was Casey sure didn't like it. 

yeh, Caylee grabbed her nose and pulled on her bottom lip. She's a baby for God's sake!

I think this shows just a glimpse of how she was with Caylee. She probably had a short fuse to begin with and then the Cindy fight and then Caylee angered her somehow and she snapped. Just a thought. And a sad one. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: March 06, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.
I respectfully disagree.  I do not think LA is mentally +++++++ or autistic. I have been highly involved with both all of my life.  I do agree there is something not right with him but I don't think he falls into either of those two categories.

ITA  Lee just marches to a different drummer.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: March 06, 2009, 03:49:18 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeB0av37ZMs

I watched this little video of Casey playing with Caylee. All looks fine but watch the last few seconds. I'm probably just overanalyzing but I think Casey gets irritated with Caylee at the end as she puts her down. It just gave me a cold feeling.

I took a screen cap too, but it's just too eery considering what we know. Don't think we should post it.

I agree. I noticed that yesterday too. She turns off that fake smile and her real feelings shine right through in the blink of an eye.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: March 06, 2009, 03:49:55 PM »

PDF for Casey's sleep pattern.I can't read it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0306/18872007.pdf

Goodness, neither can I ... 
Right click over the page and there is a zoom choice.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: March 06, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »

Aw man I posted a zebra bottom!!!!!!!!!!  Klaas it was not suposed to be that humungo! 
(maybe I should start callin it a Casey bottom rather than a Zebra bottom)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: March 06, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.
I respectfully disagree.  I do not think LA is mentally +++++++ or autistic. I have been highly involved with both all of my life.  I do agree there is something not right with him but I don't think he falls into either of those two categories.

Yes the drummer is Cindy and she has her own unique drum.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1669 on: March 06, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »

I think he is one of those guys who thinks he is really smart but isn't.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: March 06, 2009, 03:52:23 PM »

yeh, Caylee grabbed her nose and pulled on her bottom lip. She's a baby for God's sake!

I think this shows just a glimpse of how she was with Caylee. She probably had a short fuse to begin with and then the Cindy fight and then Caylee angered her somehow and she snapped. Just a thought. And a sad one. 

Makes me wanna cry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: March 06, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

Aw man I posted a zebra bottom!!!!!!!!!!  Klaas it was not suposed to be that humungo! 
(maybe I should start callin it a Casey bottom rather than a Zebra bottom)

I searched for zebra butt on photobucket and it told me they do not allow searches for sexually explicit material.

Those sexy zebras.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: March 06, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »

Thanks, me either, maybe someone will summarize what it says. 
Give me a sec, I will take a gander.

Thanks Dolce.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: March 06, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

Thanks Doselady. 

~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: March 06, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »

It looks as if these are inactivity totals not sleep totals. But it sure looks like the inactivity increased after the 16th! Does any monkey remember this: The first call she made on 6/16 was to the Anthonys home or else the first call she recieved was from the Anthony home....lasted less than a minute... any Monkey brains remember that?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: March 06, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »

I think the DP will go back on the table..they have enough evidence for it and I think it will be used to try to get Casey to plea.  Without the Dp on the table and with no plea deal being offered right now by the State, she can't just plea..she would have to confess right?
I, personally do not think they will bring back the death penalty.

Here is my reasoning:

She is a young, some would say attractive, white female. She does not have the appearance of a vicious killer to the average potential juror not familiar with this case

They do not have exact cause of death (note the ME stated no signs of trama to the remains)

As far as we know at this time, there is no concrete evidence tying her personally to the  crime scene

There is so much "reasonable doubt" being spewed by the defense, that it would only take 1 juror to believe in any of them and be swayed by the thought of the dp as punishment if convicted. After all we know now, there are still fools people out there believing she is innocent

There is no family speaking for Caylee seeking revenge for her killer, much less the dp

I believe the state feels it has a better chance of conviction with a jail sentence as opposed to the dp if for no other reason than a possible sympathy factor from jurors

There are a large number of people amongst us that are opposed to the death penalty and there are criminals that have been convicted of more heinous or violent crimes that have only received jail sentences

This is of course just my opinion. Myself, I do believe in the death penalty with the exception that in most cases it is far more humane than what their victims endured.

Oh I agree with you that she will get a jail sentence, but I do believe it will be LWOP.  I only think they will put DP back as a way to let her plea bargain.

I guess what I am asking is..if there is no plea bargain deal on the table offerred by the State..and to my knowledge that was rescinded back in late July early August...then how could she plea bargain?  Wouldn't it have to then be considered a confession?  And I do not see her willingly confesses unless there was a plea bargain and she could save her own azz.

Gypsy - ITA - LE could always put the DP back on the table...but, a plea obviously means you must "admit" to something.  I don't see KC admiting to anything.  She even told LE that...we saw that in the docs released yesterday.  AND...a plea only works if BOTH sides agree...just because KC may want to plea to a lesser degree, doesn't mean LE will go along with it.

Speaking of docs....the one thing I was interested in seeing - Detective Case File - was not released yesterday.  Hmmmm...and, there was also a Supplement to the case file that was to be released.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: March 06, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »

So let's go down the accident road, shall we?

Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death
She accidentally forgot to call the police at that point
She accidentally wrapped her in the Winnie the Pooh blanket
Accidentally left her body in her trunk for a few days
Accidentally wrapped duct tape around her head and adorned it with a heart sticker
Accidentally double bagged her and threw her out like trash off of Suburban Drive
Accidentally lied to her family and friends about Caylee's whereabouts
Accidentally stole and forged checks from her friend
Accidentally still forgot to call police for a month
Accidentally made up the nanny story

No. There is far too much to this to be written off as an accident. I don't give half a damn who her new attorney is.

Excellent

NCSunny

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: March 06, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: March 06, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

Interesting theory.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: March 06, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

k, I'm outta here. Have a great weekend everyone! Love ya!

smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.