April 25, 2024, 10:32:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346569 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: March 06, 2009, 04:13:29 PM »

In the video showing Casey Ho and Caylee playing, remember how Casey Ho loves to perform in front of an audience and be center of attention...As long as she if being filmed and getting that attention that she craves, she can be the best actress in the world...I would have loved (maybe not) to have had a hidden camera in that house to see how she treated Caylee when no one was around and no cameras....bet she was a first class beitch to that little girl...jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: March 06, 2009, 04:14:45 PM »

k, I'm outta here. Have a great weekend everyone! Love ya!

smooch
Have a great weekend also. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: March 06, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 
Some here have said they think LA is a highly functioning autistic.
Remember that extreme illness he had when he was like 10? I think maybe Leebaby is dain bramaged, and yes, I meant to spell it like that!

Oh..I didn't know about this extreme illness Lee had at 10.  Do tell more about this fi you can, please.
Sorry, I either read it here or at WS...it was used to explain Lee and Crzy's unusually close relationship. I think it's in a Cindy related thingy...

I live in the South...I've heard the word poppycock used before...it's an old-fashioned word meaning:  babble, baloney, bull, drivel, foolishness, hot air, silliness, trash

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: March 06, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

Interesting theory.

I think thats doable theory. I know his laughing seems so way out of line but it IS a coping mechanism, I have laughed innapropriately out of nervousness before... but I have not heard how Lee was laughing. The frequency of laughter and the topic matter are way inappropriate to be thinking anyones gonna be laughing with you.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: March 06, 2009, 04:17:35 PM »

PDF for Casey's sleep pattern.I can't read it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0306/18872007.pdf

Goodness, neither can I ... 
Right click over the page and there is a zoom choice.

It looks as if these are inactivity totals not sleep totals. But it sure looks like the inactivity increased after the 16th! Does any monkey remember this: The first call she made on 6/16 was to the Anthonys home or else the first call she recieved was from the Anthony home....lasted less than a minute... any Monkey brains remember that?

Phone call from the Anthony home Monday June 16th @ 7:45am to KC's cellphone

This tells me Cindy called KC before leaving for work.....Cindy said KC and Caylee were home in bed when she left.  Why would Cindy call KC's cell if she was home in bed???

IMO KC was not home in bed that Monday morning.....the beginning of Cindy's lies.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: March 06, 2009, 04:22:03 PM »

Happy Friday Everyone

Ugh, having a bad spine day but I just caught up on quite a day of deliberation going on.   Scarrlett & Blink you are both most welcome!  I'm afraid you guys are in for another long one by me ::giggles:: but I'm touching on quite a few pages of thoughts from all of you - if you take the time to read my mini novel tks but for those that choose to skip over it due to length that's fine too, no offense taken.

I agree Todd Mac is an impressive plaintiff attorney but his "guns ablazing" entrance into this case by his comments has me contemplating a few things, pro/con or indifferent.   Do I think he can bring a clever defense well beyond Baez's infantile knowledge of how to try a case, yes.   Do I think that he will prevail in getting this reduced to manslaughter or an acquittal, no.  Why because at some point Casey has to admit what happened if they are going to claim it was an accident or a provoked reaction to something she experienced as Caylee's death occurred.  If he prevails he has to attribute Caylee's death to occurring due to the volatile fight Casey & Cindy had the evening of 6/15 - an event so threatening and traumatizing that it would be considered extreme BUT then comes in Casey's statement she made to Lee when asked why she didnt report Caylee missing to family much less LE "maybe Im just a spiteful B."   Would that be considered a "heat of passion" crime that Casey killed Caylee right in their home to hurt her mother OR a deliberate, premeditated act based on spite & hate?   Let's not forget premeditation can be determined in minutes much less hours or longer.

Is there a cover up, you better believe it.  But as soon as Casey and her defense starts blaming her parents be it both or just her mother, she loses their support and continued agreement to cover up Caylee's murder.   The cover up was obvious as soon as the Anthonys chose to bring Casey's deathmobile home instead of calling 911.   Cindy's message to Casey which was close to "call me...huge problem" is disturbing to say the least.   Casey's myspace poem "everyone lies, everyone dies" as well as Cindy's 7/3 myspace blog seem to indicate they were not only in dispute but that something horrid occurred.  When the date 6/9 was put out to police, let's not forget Cindy admitted that after she picked Casey up from Tony's (witnessed by Amy) she drove around for awhile before going home with Casey...the 911 calls have always seemed convoluted to me by their time lapses & certain statements made.   After Cindy got home with Casey, they admit Lee went off to talk to his sister alone - what Im saying is there was ample time to talk to Casey before OCSO arrived to their house.   Did it not peek our attention as soon as Cindy said that she wanted her daughter arrested for stealing & auto theft versus from the first call stating "my granddaughter is missing!"   Doesn't the average mind assume that the first thing Cindy would establish is that if Casey couldn't or refused to produce Caylee that night with no more excuses that something just wasnt right, of course.   Since then they all have made very conflicting statements on several issues but all of them are guilty of being void of the truth.

Now, the dates of 6/8-6/10 were thrown around by the entire Anthony family as the date Caylee was last seen...it is not an accident this is the night that Casey & Caylee stayed at Ricardo's but in the morning Ricardo woke up to Caylee not being there-Casey told Ricardo her mother called and wanted Caylee home yet Casey returned to Ricardo's...things that make you go hmmm.  Now, Cindy says she never called Casey.  It is my contention that they all discussed a night that they could come up with that Caylee was not at home & not with her mother - this gets all unclear when they begin to try too hard to come up with excuses so in comes  "Zanny the nanny" by the third 911 call, an excuse Casey has used in the past to cover her indiscretions - talk about building up a crescendo!   During Casey's voluntary "Tour de lie" with detectives & in their written statements they continue to use those dates when Caylee was last seen.  Unexpectedly to the Anthonys, this time frame gets blown out of the water when detectives discover the videotape & camera with proof that Caylee was visiting her great grandfather with Cindy, Cindy gets markedly upset with detectives the night before the bond hearing & even more so the next day in court over this getting exposed.   Cindy uses the excuse that her father is frail so she didnt want him involved with this - no that is not it, she knew their story was unraveling.  But that doesnt stop Cindy in late July/early August from trying to convince detectives that "Zanny" actually may actually be someone but not a "nanny."    She accuses Jesse, Amy or Ricardo as possibly being "Zanny" to the extent that she even tries to go back and tie Ricardo's apartment as being Zanny's apt.   She fails at this attempt by Casey during a jail visit that it is not the same apartment but looks similar.   Cindy from that point on goes on a campaign to dam the OCSO & FBI to all condemnation & a slew of individuals that didn't drink their koolaid from the start.

Let's look at something else:   Casey has stolen money & used her mother's credit cards to the tune of tens of thousands.   Cindy was still attempting to pay it all back in addition to George's idiotic scam fiasco.    It is now known that Casey actually stole the money from her grandfather's account in APRIL but after Cindy's mother, Shirley, tells Cindy she is considering pressing charges against Casey on 6/15 Cindy not only begs her mother not to but goes home and has a huge fight with Casey.  Apparently neither cared that Caylee was present to hear this heated confrontation - it wouldnt have been a first but to our sadness it was the last.   The reason I'm bringing this up is because of Casey's computer searches dating back to MARCH.   Todd may construct an "accident scenario" for Casey's defense since Bozo is such a moron BUT how will he hurdle Casey's computer searches on how to make chloroform, neck breaking & household weapons to show premeditation?   How does he overcome her parents turning on her when they found out they are going to pin Caylee's death on them?   How does Casey's defense explain even if it was an accident that their client didnt report it or exhibited any signs of grief/depression for her dead child as opposed to just turning the page to party, screw around & enjoy her unburdened life?   As the tattoo reads, BELLA VITA - beautiful life...really?

For now one last thing, Todd is all up in this case right now but he's literally already stepped on Baez's ego.   Just like the dispute with Lenamon over the DP submission, don't you think Baez's narcissistic personality is going to being pretty ticked off if Todd begins to get the credit for the defense's brilliance....count on it.    Right now "Macawhatevathenickname" is causing much anxiety with many BUT I cannot help but also look to how calm the prosecution seems to be in these motion hearings, they seem confident & never rattled...this indicates to me that they must have at least something if not a few things that the defense or the public is not aware of yet.   The SA taking the DP off the table doesnt show a sign of weakness in their case to me but rather a smart strategic move to guarantee a conviction - bottom line there are many reasons against pushing the DP in the case but the one that stands out to me most besides cost, youth, prior criminal record is her family begging for her life during the penalty phase.   

I'll be back in a bit.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: March 06, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

Let's just say KC gets off from murdering Caylee......    (not that I think she is going to get away with it).....

When she has the fraud trial, and is proven GUILTY - will she then go into GP at prison - since she was found "not guilty" of murder?    How can they justify keeping her in protective custody - if she was found not-guilty of murder?

At least we know that she is going to serve time for the fraud case.  I can't see her getting out of that - not with the video evidence, etc.    I do feel she is going to be found guilty of murder - but I'm happy that she has another trial to go through after the murder trial.   And, I hope the judge that hears the fraud case is a mean SOB.
You know Sassy - I actually like that.  Convict her of the fraud and let the general population take care of the DP ! LOL  Sure would help the economy save a bunch of money.  I could live with that justice!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1687 on: March 06, 2009, 04:25:28 PM »

Here's a thought for ya - what if Spindy was the Octomom?   

Do No Evil 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: March 06, 2009, 04:33:45 PM »

Here's a thought for ya - what if Spindy was the Octomom?   
OMG CC!!
You have a more evil mind than I do!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: March 06, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »

It looks as if these are inactivity totals not sleep totals. But it sure looks like the inactivity increased after the 16th! Does any monkey remember this: The first call she made on 6/16 was to the Anthonys home or else the first call she recieved was from the Anthony home....lasted less than a minute... any Monkey brains remember that?

This tells me Cindy called KC before leaving for work.....Cindy said KC and Caylee were home in bed when she left.  Why would Cindy call KC's cell if she was home in bed???

IMO KC was not home in bed that Monday morning.....the beginning of Cindy's lies.

Ty...SeeMe.... I have tried to wrap my head around that. I always thought she left home the night of the 15th also. Her cell pings locate her calls were made/recieved between 2 different towers the night of the 15th, each app. 2 miles from the Ant house, so it is possible she was not in residence. Also the call lasts less than a minute and it is possible she used her home phone to call her cell to locate where she left it. I wish we had conclusive proof she was NOT at home that night. I also notice she has more sleep time after the 15th, no kid to wake you up will do that for you!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: March 06, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »

Another thing which seemed to tip the scales in my mind to Lee being AS or ASD was the picture he had drawn which was outside his house. It is way below his age level and very juvenile. That also would explain why he would play online kid's games for hours at a time.

I am having a brain fart here - what picture did he draw?  Link?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: March 06, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »

All this talk about junk science, manslaughter, blah blah.... all that keeps playing back in my mind over and over and over again is that the State was able to get a Grand Jury to pass down a Murder 1.  Granted there was no stupid defense attorney to question what was presented with his back jabbing of "junk science", but obviously what was presented and represented was enough to make an average juror go "huh"...not to mention a high end defense attorney like NaJame to step back and bow out - regardless of the high profile case at hand.  There is SOMETHING they have that we have not seen.  I do not buy the lates bull sh!t from this new Cali-dude...8 experts says to me that there is some deep sh!t that needs to be waded through and hell they may even add more.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: March 06, 2009, 04:46:06 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.

Having a teenager with autism, I cannot agree with this statement.  We also have several acquaintances that are MR.  None of the above have ever acted like Lee.  He is a jackass, imo.  There are no developmental issues here except mother smother, moo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: March 06, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

All this talk about junk science, manslaughter, blah blah.... all that keeps playing back in my mind over and over and over again is that the State was able to get a Grand Jury to pass down a Murder 1.  Granted there was no stupid defense attorney to question what was presented with his back jabbing of "junk science", but obviously what was presented and represented was enough to make an average juror go "huh"...not to mention a high end defense attorney like NaJame to step back and bow out - regardless of the high profile case at hand.  There is SOMETHING they have that we have not seen.  I do not buy the lates bull sh!t from this new Cali-dude...8 experts says to me that there is some deep sh!t that needs to be waded through and hell they may even add more.

That is standard procedure where there is a lot of scientific evidence. If they can convince the jury something in the work is flawed or not scientific, they stand a chance. I have watched many of them try it and they may have some luck with local results, but ORNL and The Body Farm's evidence has never been disproved in court.  I don't know about the FBI analysis, but I would be they have collaborating evidence from both the FBI and another lab. Their claim of "junk science" is grasping at straws in my opinion and the only time it is used is when the perp is caught dead to right.

I think it is more like Junk Defense, imo.

I believe in miracles!
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: March 06, 2009, 04:47:45 PM »

Do we have a link to the video of the Ants on the stand at the FIRST hearing back in august when kc was arrested?  I have seen all but this one. TIA
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: March 06, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »

Ty...SeeMe.... I have tried to wrap my head around that. I always thought she left home the night of the 15th also. Her cell pings locate her calls were made/recieved between 2 different towers the night of the 15th, each app. 2 miles from the Ant house, so it is possible she was not in residence. Also the call lasts less than a minute and it is possible she used her home phone to call her cell to locate where she left it. I wish we had conclusive proof she was NOT at home that night. I also notice she has more sleep time after the 15th, no kid to wake you up will do that for you!
Good point Leslee

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: March 06, 2009, 04:48:50 PM »

Happy Friday Everyone

Ugh, having a bad spine day but I just caught up on quite a day of deliberation going on.   Scarrlett & Blink you are both most welcome!  I'm afraid you guys are in for another long one by me ::giggles:: but I'm touching on quite a few pages of thoughts from all of you - if you take the time to read my mini novel tks but for those that choose to skip over it due to length that's fine too, no offense taken.

I agree Todd Mac is an impressive plaintiff attorney but his "guns ablazing" entrance into this case by his comments has me contemplating a few things, pro/con or indifferent.   Do I think he can bring a clever defense well beyond Baez's infantile knowledge of how to try a case, yes.   Do I think that he will prevail in getting this reduced to manslaughter or an acquittal, no.  Why because at some point Casey has to admit what happened if they are going to claim it was an accident or a provoked reaction to something she experienced as Caylee's death occurred.  If he prevails he has to attribute Caylee's death to occurring due to the volatile fight Casey & Cindy had the evening of 6/15 - an event so threatening and traumatizing that it would be considered extreme BUT then comes in Casey's statement she made to Lee when asked why she didnt report Caylee missing to family much less LE "maybe Im just a spiteful B."   Would that be considered a "heat of passion" crime that Casey killed Caylee right in their home to hurt her mother OR a deliberate, premeditated act based on spite & hate?   Let's not forget premeditation can be determined in minutes much less hours or longer.

Is there a cover up, you better believe it.  But as soon as Casey and her defense starts blaming her parents be it both or just her mother, she loses their support and continued agreement to cover up Caylee's murder.   The cover up was obvious as soon as the Anthonys chose to bring Casey's deathmobile home instead of calling 911.   Cindy's message to Casey which was close to "call me...huge problem" is disturbing to say the least.   Casey's myspace poem "everyone lies, everyone dies" as well as Cindy's 7/3 myspace blog seem to indicate they were not only in dispute but that something horrid occurred.  When the date 6/9 was put out to police, let's not forget Cindy admitted that after she picked Casey up from Tony's (witnessed by Amy) she drove around for awhile before going home with Casey...the 911 calls have always seemed convoluted to me by their time lapses & certain statements made.   After Cindy got home with Casey, they admit Lee went off to talk to his sister alone - what Im saying is there was ample time to talk to Casey before OCSO arrived to their house.   Did it not peek our attention as soon as Cindy said that she wanted her daughter arrested for stealing & auto theft versus from the first call stating "my granddaughter is missing!"   Doesn't the average mind assume that the first thing Cindy would establish is that if Casey couldn't or refused to produce Caylee that night with no more excuses that something just wasnt right, of course.   Since then they all have made very conflicting statements on several issues but all of them are guilty of being void of the truth.

Now, the dates of 6/8-6/10 were thrown around by the entire Anthony family as the date Caylee was last seen...it is not an accident this is the night that Casey & Caylee stayed at Ricardo's but in the morning Ricardo woke up to Caylee not being there-Casey told Ricardo her mother called and wanted Caylee home yet Casey returned to Ricardo's...things that make you go hmmm.  Now, Cindy says she never called Casey.  It is my contention that they all discussed a night that they could come up with that Caylee was not at home & not with her mother - this gets all unclear when they begin to try too hard to come up with excuses so in comes  "Zanny the nanny" by the third 911 call, an excuse Casey has used in the past to cover her indiscretions - talk about building up a crescendo!   During Casey's voluntary "Tour de lie" with detectives & in their written statements they continue to use those dates when Caylee was last seen.  Unexpectedly to the Anthonys, this time frame gets blown out of the water when detectives discover the videotape & camera with proof that Caylee was visiting her great grandfather with Cindy, Cindy gets markedly upset with detectives the night before the bond hearing & even more so the next day in court over this getting exposed.   Cindy uses the excuse that her father is frail so she didnt want him involved with this - no that is not it, she knew their story was unraveling.  But that doesnt stop Cindy in late July/early August from trying to convince detectives that "Zanny" actually may actually be someone but not a "nanny."    She accuses Jesse, Amy or Ricardo as possibly being "Zanny" to the extent that she even tries to go back and tie Ricardo's apartment as being Zanny's apt.   She fails at this attempt by Casey during a jail visit that it is not the same apartment but looks similar.   Cindy from that point on goes on a campaign to dam the OCSO & FBI to all condemnation & a slew of individuals that didn't drink their koolaid from the start.

Let's look at something else:   Casey has stolen money & used her mother's credit cards to the tune of tens of thousands.   Cindy was still attempting to pay it all back in addition to George's idiotic scam fiasco.    It is now known that Casey actually stole the money from her grandfather's account in APRIL but after Cindy's mother, Shirley, tells Cindy she is considering pressing charges against Casey on 6/15 Cindy not only begs her mother not to but goes home and has a huge fight with Casey.  Apparently neither cared that Caylee was present to hear this heated confrontation - it wouldnt have been a first but to our sadness it was the last.   The reason I'm bringing this up is because of Casey's computer searches dating back to MARCH.   Todd may construct an "accident scenario" for Casey's defense since Bozo is such a moron BUT how will he hurdle Casey's computer searches on how to make chloroform, neck breaking & household weapons to show premeditation?   How does he overcome her parents turning on her when they found out they are going to pin Caylee's death on them?   How does Casey's defense explain even if it was an accident that their client didnt report it or exhibited any signs of grief/depression for her dead child as opposed to just turning the page to party, screw around & enjoy her unburdened life?   As the tattoo reads, BELLA VITA - beautiful life...really?

For now one last thing, Todd is all up in this case right now but he's literally already stepped on Baez's ego.   Just like the dispute with Lenamon over the DP submission, don't you think Baez's narcissistic personality is going to being pretty ticked off if Todd begins to get the credit for the defense's brilliance....count on it.    Right now "Macawhatevathenickname" is causing much anxiety with many BUT I cannot help but also look to how calm the prosecution seems to be in these motion hearings, they seem confident & never rattled...this indicates to me that they must have at least something if not a few things that the defense or the public is not aware of yet.   The SA taking the DP off the table doesnt show a sign of weakness in their case to me but rather a smart strategic move to guarantee a conviction - bottom line there are many reasons against pushing the DP in the case but the one that stands out to me most besides cost, youth, prior criminal record is her family begging for her life during the penalty phase.   

I'll be back in a bit.

Excellent analysis.  Thanks.  I especially am intrigued with the last full paragraph.

If only the A's would come to the realization that Casey was most likely planning to kill them.

What would be your thoughts on how they would react to KC if the A's were to come to an understanding that KC was planning to kill them?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: March 06, 2009, 04:50:15 PM »

So let's go down the accident road, shall we?

Casey accidentally caused Caylee's death
She accidentally forgot to call the police at that point
She accidentally wrapped her in the Winnie the Pooh blanket
Accidentally left her body in her trunk for a few days
Accidentally wrapped duct tape around her head and adorned it with a heart sticker
Accidentally double bagged her and threw her out like trash off of Suburban Drive
Accidentally lied to her family and friends about Caylee's whereabouts
Accidentally stole and forged checks from her friend
Accidentally still forgot to call police for a month
Accidentally made up the nanny story

No. There is far too much to this to be written off as an accident. I don't give half a damn who her new attorney is.
Good Job!

Accidentally never called police to report her child missing...ever...

I believe in miracles!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: March 06, 2009, 04:50:59 PM »

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.

Having a teenager with autism, I cannot agree with this statement.  We also have several acquaintances that are MR.  None of the above have ever acted like Lee.  He is a jackass, imo.  There are no developmental issues here except mother smother, moo.

TY Bearly, I agree.  And even if LA does have some sort of development issues forgive me for being stupid but I don't see the relevance.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: March 06, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »

This point has intrigued me, too.  Didn't LP say that KC was caught on camera at a hotel/motel close to the A's home on the night of the 15th/early morning the 16th?  I believe he did.  If so, that would explain where she was.  AND it's why I've thought that Caylee was really killed in the home...KC escaped to try to figure out what to do...probably, just scooped up Caylee, blanket and all, and put her in the car at that point and escaped...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.