March 28, 2024, 07:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343561 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: March 06, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »

Okays maybe I am behind but I haven't seen these docs yet

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45414229.pdf

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf

Its the first time I have been looking for info on OS. I apologize if they are old 

OMGosh the FDLE Doc has taken footage of a Quality INN
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: March 06, 2009, 05:40:08 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I see a lot of talk about KC getting off, frankly it saddens me to no end. I would like to remind all monkeys that there is power in positive thinking. I believe there is much more here that we do not know and may not know until we get to trial. The defense can spin all they want but they have to stick with one story. Was it an accident or did the nanny take her?

If it was an accident why did she wait 31 days ( and we know she would have waited as long as possible) to report it? Technically she wasn't even the one to report it. Why did she carry on as nothing happened? What are her friends going to testify regarding her disposition during those 31 days?

The defense is starting to put a spin on things, the media also bringing in mainly "defense" talking heads to make outrageous statements like she could get off, prosecution doesn't have anything, the nanny really could have done it and slap up an old video where Casey plays with Caylee and everyone seems to get nervous.

She is toast, no matter what the latest and greatest of her lawyers says on the matter. After all they can't say we have $hit for a case and unless we lie cheat and misdirect she's gonna get the chair....now can they.

<SNIP>

I agree with you leslee....that 31 days is going to be impossible to justify..also when CA did finally call 911...all the runaround and lies to the LE is going to be even harder to explain..IMO guilt was already apparent within the first few hours of LE being involved and all the rest of these months has just been a process of gathering information for the trial. It was very evident that LE knew the situation (even tho not all the details) from the tone of the questioning at Universal Studios.. JMO

O/T...just got back from shopping....Rain Forest Nut is the Coffee for the afternoon !!!!

What brand, sweet stuff?

The defense is starting to put a spin on things, the media also bringing in mainly "defense" talking heads to make outrageous statements like she could get off, prosecution doesn't have anything, the nanny really could have done it and slap up an old video where Casey plays with Caylee and everyone seems to get nervous.

She is toast, no matter what the latest and greatest of her lawyers says on the matter. After all they can't say we have $hit for a case and unless we lie cheat and misdirect she's gonna get the chair....now can they.
 I say "BURN BABY BURN"

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: March 06, 2009, 05:40:34 PM »

Another thing which seemed to tip the scales in my mind to Lee being AS or ASD was the picture he had drawn which was outside his house. It is way below his age level and very juvenile. That also would explain why he would play online kid's games for hours at a time.

Dont leave out the white knee-hi tube socks-

jes sayin'

Not a good fashion statement !;   It made me wonder if he had shaved his legs that morning and didn't want anyone to know he had cut himself ?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: March 06, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

"There's no evidence that KC has committed a crime"  I think is very telling...and the way she says it, I find very disturbing...

What are we looking for in this vid Trimm ???

ddex wanted to watch it so I posted it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: March 06, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: March 06, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Thanks for the clip.  Is it my imagination or did Cindy look to be getting angry at the end?

I think Cindy will be a ticking timebomb on the stand during the trial.  Unless something drastic comes to light before that (like knowledge that KC's going after the parents), Cindy will say whatever on the stand IMO.  If so, I sure hope the prosecution can convince the judge to declare Cindy a hostile witness.  I the prosecution can really go after Cindy in questioning, I'm thinking that Cindy will blow up.  No telling what could come out of her mouth.

Now, if something does come to light before the trial that leads Cindy to believe that KC is going after her, therefore jeopardizing Cindy's freedom, Cindy could unload on KC things what we've never dreamed of before.  Either way, no telling what could come out of Cindy's mouth.

Yep..Cindy can spew the shine ola till the cows come home.

But the FBI and LE caught all the A's lying to them during the initial phase...so I think if they put Cindy, George and Lee on the stand that the prosecution will go back to those lies for cross examination to show you can believe a word that these people state. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: March 06, 2009, 05:43:26 PM »

PDF for Casey's sleep pattern.I can't read it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0306/18872007.pdf

Goodness, neither can I ... 
Right click over the page and there is a zoom choice.

It looks as if these are inactivity totals not sleep totals. But it sure looks like the inactivity increased after the 16th! Does any monkey remember this: The first call she made on 6/16 was to the Anthonys home or else the first call she recieved was from the Anthony home....lasted less than a minute... any Monkey brains remember that?

Phone call from the Anthony home Monday June 16th @ 7:45am to KC's cellphone

This tells me Cindy called KC before leaving for work.....Cindy said KC and Caylee were home in bed when she left.  Why would Cindy call KC's cell if she was home in bed???

IMO KC was not home in bed that Monday morning.....the beginning of Cindy's lies.

Ty...SeeMe.... I have tried to wrap my head around that. I always thought she left home the night of the 15th also. Her cell pings locate her calls were made/recieved between 2 different towers the night of the 15th, each app. 2 miles from the Ant house, so it is possible she was not in residence. Also the call lasts less than a minute and it is possible she used her home phone to call her cell to locate where she left it. I wish we had conclusive proof she was NOT at home that night. I also notice she has more sleep time after the 15th, no kid to wake you up will do that for you!

This point has intrigued me, too.  Didn't LP say that KC was caught on camera at a hotel/motel close to the A's home on the night of the 15th/early morning the 16th?  I believe he did.  If so, that would explain where she was.  AND it's why I've thought that Caylee was really killed in the home...KC escaped to try to figure out what to do...probably, just scooped up Caylee, blanket and all, and put her in the car at that point and escaped...

I just have to ask.This motel/hotel story..Has anyone other than LP stated this?

Not to my knowledge.  Maybe it's a piece of info that LE is holding back.
LP spent a lot of time with the FBI agent on this case (can't recall his name at the moment).
Sometimes LE release little bits of info to get out into the public by using others as a liaison

We might find out more when LP is deposed in the civil case for Zeneida, If memory serves March 26th

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1747 on: March 06, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I see a lot of talk about KC getting off, frankly it saddens me to no end. I would like to remind all monkeys that there is power in positive thinking. I believe there is much more here that we do not know and may not know until we get to trial. The defense can spin all they want but they have to stick with one story. Was it an accident or did the nanny take her?

If it was an accident why did she wait 31 days ( and we know she would have waited as long as possible) to report it? Technically she wasn't even the one to report it. Why did she carry on as nothing happened? What are her friends going to testify regarding her disposition during those 31 days?

<SNIP>

I agree with you leslee....that 31 days is going to be impossible to justify..also when CA did finally call 911...all the runaround and lies to the LE is going to be even harder to explain..IMO guilt was already apparent within the first few hours of LE being involved and all the rest of these months has just been a process of gathering information for the trial. It was very evident that LE knew the situation (even tho not all the details) from the tone of the questioning at Universal Studios.. JMO

O/T...just got back from shopping....Rain Forest Nut is the Coffee for the afternoon !!!!

What brand, sweet stuff?

I say "BURN BABY BURN"
Just cos my avi matches your sentiment!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1748 on: March 06, 2009, 05:44:34 PM »

Good late Afternoon Monkeys

I just read Capp/Puzzler's posts

I think that Cindy is going to receive a HUGE Wake up Call - after all her time Defending her Precious Casey ....

I can see the Hand writing on the Wall and Baez will have no problem Ramming it Down Cindy's Throat ... 

Cindy is going to Thrown Under the Bus by Casey when this Goes to Trial

But But But - Cindy may have been the Last Straw to Make Casey Break and Kill Caylee-

Cindy is not the sole reason nor can be held accountable for Slore's premeditation. Slore had been planning this for a very long time. To Rid her life of Caylee. May it be at that time Fantasy in Slore's head. No matter Casey killed Caylee and we all know it.

It all comes down to Murder 1.  And that I do believe will be Proven. But Cindy is going to have the most Unforgivable Ride of her Life in Court and I really do not think Cindy herself is expecting it. 

Slores last Mission will be - Take Cindy down and that my Monkeys she already is working on (Pretrial).
I honestly think that if Cindy never would have called LE about Caylee - Cindy herself may have become Victim #2. Somewhere along the line.
Casey is a Monster. jmo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: March 06, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »

I found this clip.

Thanks for the clip.  Is it my imagination or did Cindy look to be getting angry at the end?

I think Cindy will be a ticking timebomb on the stand during the trial.  Unless something drastic comes to light before that (like knowledge that KC's going after the parents), Cindy will say whatever on the stand IMO.  If so, I sure hope the prosecution can convince the judge to declare Cindy a hostile witness.  I the prosecution can really go after Cindy in questioning, I'm thinking that Cindy will blow up.  No telling what could come out of her mouth.

Now, if something does come to light before the trial that leads Cindy to believe that KC is going after her, therefore jeopardizing Cindy's freedom, Cindy could unload on KC things what we've never dreamed of before.  Either way, no telling what could come out of Cindy's mouth.

This is where my new post should have gone..ooops..so sorry

Yep..Cindy can spew the shine ola till the cows come home.

But the FBI and LE caught all the A's lying to them during the initial phase...so I think if they put Cindy, George and Lee on the stand that the prosecution will go back to those lies for cross examination to show you can believe a word that these people state. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: March 06, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »

Capp - thanks for the response

I agree about Cindy.  I think she's the wild card in all of this..KC's guilty..but Cindy has the potential to bring about all kinds of fireworks during the trial IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: March 06, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »

I think that Cindy is going to receive a HUGE Wake up Call - after all her time Defending her Precious Casey ....

I can see the Hand writing on the Wall and Baez will have no problem Ramming it Down Cindy's Throat ... 

But But But - Cindy may have been the Last Straw to Make Casey Break and Kill Caylee-

Cindy is not the sole reason nor can be held accountable for Slore's premeditation. Slore had been planning this for a very long time. To Rid her life of Caylee. May it be at that time Fantasy in Slore's head. No matter Casey killed Caylee and we all know it.

It all comes down to Murder 1.  And that I do believe will be Proven. But Cindy is going to have the most Unforgivable Ride of her Life in Court and I really do not think Cindy herself is expecting it. 

Slores last Mission will be - Take Cindy down and that my Monkeys she already is working on (Pretrial).
I honestly think that if Cindy never would have called LE about Caylee - Cindy herself may have become Victim #2. Somewhere along the line.
Casey is a Monster. jmo

And my opinion as well except I think Casey will be throwing all three of them under the bus but indeed it will be Cindy going under the tires...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1752 on: March 06, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »

Okays maybe I am behind but I haven't seen these docs yet

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45414229.pdf

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf

Its the first time I have been looking for info on OS. I apologize if they are old 

OMGosh the FDLE Doc has taken footage of a Quality INN

Hmmmm....veddy intedesting......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: March 06, 2009, 05:49:46 PM »

PDF for Casey's sleep pattern.I can't read it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0306/18872007.pdf

Goodness, neither can I ... 
Right click over the page and there is a zoom choice.

It looks as if these are inactivity totals not sleep totals. But it sure looks like the inactivity increased after the 16th! Does any monkey remember this: The first call she made on 6/16 was to the Anthonys home or else the first call she recieved was from the Anthony home....lasted less than a minute... any Monkey brains remember that?

Phone call from the Anthony home Monday June 16th @ 7:45am to KC's cellphone

This tells me Cindy called KC before leaving for work.....Cindy said KC and Caylee were home in bed when she left.  Why would Cindy call KC's cell if she was home in bed???

IMO KC was not home in bed that Monday morning.....the beginning of Cindy's lies.

Ty...SeeMe.... I have tried to wrap my head around that. I always thought she left home the night of the 15th also. Her cell pings locate her calls were made/recieved between 2 different towers the night of the 15th, each app. 2 miles from the Ant house, so it is possible she was not in residence. Also the call lasts less than a minute and it is possible she used her home phone to call her cell to locate where she left it. I wish we had conclusive proof she was NOT at home that night. I also notice she has more sleep time after the 15th, no kid to wake you up will do that for you!

This point has intrigued me, too.  Didn't LP say that KC was caught on camera at a hotel/motel close to the A's home on the night of the 15th/early morning the 16th?  I believe he did.  If so, that would explain where she was.  AND it's why I've thought that Caylee was really killed in the home...KC escaped to try to figure out what to do...probably, just scooped up Caylee, blanket and all, and put her in the car at that point and escaped...

I just have to ask.This motel/hotel story..Has anyone other than LP stated this?

Not to my knowledge.  Maybe it's a piece of info that LE is holding back.
LP spent a lot of time with the FBI agent on this case (can't recall his name at the moment).
Sometimes LE release little bits of info to get out into the public by using others as a liaison

We might find out more when LP is deposed in the civil case for Zeneida, If memory serves March 26th

Ooooohhhh! Somehow I've missed that LP is going to be deposed re: ZG.  Delicious thought!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1754 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:51 PM »

I say "BURN BABY BURN"

I agree Miki...I haven't seen anything to make me nervous...there is a ton of evidence and I only pointed out the lying and the 31 day part of it...there is no way, IMO, she will walk away from this..I, personally don't want the DP back on the table..I'd much rather see her rot in jail for the next 50 years...with the media just forgetting all about her
No movie of book material here...just a very sick and evil person...JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »

Casey is a Monster. jmo

I agree with this wholeheartedly...Cindy's going to get the shove from Casey.  But I do not under estimate Cindy's ability to come back and slap her down.

I just think that once in court all the lies the whole family has told will be food for foder for the State..the State is going to be having a hayday with this family.

But make no mistake..this is Cindy's cash cow and she thinks she deserves it after living with GA, Lee and the slore for all these years..she feels a right to this income now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: March 06, 2009, 05:51:33 PM »

------------------> SNIP to point out what trigged my "current" thought!
 KC maintained early on "It's been 31 days since I've seen my daughter" so she knew the number of days. She was probably counting them like that cause she thought she was getting away with murder!
---------------> rest of SNIP

Okay, if this has been discussed, please ignore me-- as I often think I have an epiphany to only realize I am not having an original thought! LOL 
What date did casey first use the TIMER55 password?
If it was prior to the June 15-16 date - It could go a long way toward premeditation.  She was well aware it had been 31 days.  If she changed the password prior to the death, then the whole nanny timer55 would sink her.
See what I mean?  Do we have a forensic computer report telling us the date of this password?

To our knowledge the first time she talks about TIMER55 is when she was in jail before she was bonded out.   It tells me it was premeditated -- logic leads you to this conclusion.    If Zanny took Caylee and gave her a script of 30 days, its 30 days - not 55. Now, further that by there is absolutely NO proof that A) Zanny exists  B) there was any communication thereafter between "Zanny" and Casey nor anyone else she labeled as Casey because her records do not indicate any call, text, email or comment on her pages indicates any existed - even what she (or Lee) deleted was retrieved by forensic computer experts.

So that being the case, if a third party changed the password for her accounts then with no communication how did Casey obtain the new password to give to her family?  She didnt, she made it up herself & yes that goes toward premeditation.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: March 06, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »

this may be old news to some of you, but it was new news to me last night and some other posters asked where I had seen this...this is only one place that I saw it...it was on a doc where I also read it...hope this works:
Casey Anthony Documents: Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest Oh My!!! … And the Pizza that Never Was

Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest Oh My!!!

The recent comments released of the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony and the case against tot mom Casey Anthony have been nothing short of bizarre. The case, the investigation, the evidence and the actions by Casey and the Anthony family have been head scratching.

Caylee_Anthony_grandparents

Cindy, George & Caylee Anthony

First there were released press statements discussing internet searches of chloroform which just by mere coincidence there was trace elements of chloroform found in Casey Anthony’s car. However, we did not know until just recently the extent of the “how to make chloroform” searches and the time frame of those searches. Then there were released documents indicating that internet Google searches were on the Anthony family computer from March 2008 looking up “neck breaking.”    Now with the latest round of released documents we are presented with an even more bizarre development in the case, the possibility of incest. What else could  could possibly take place? Casey Anthony had talked to others in the past and had made allegations that George Anthony had abused her and her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her. Unreal.
I don't see where you copied this from, but FWIW I think the original origin is:  http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/28/casey-anthony-documents-chloroform-neck-breaking-and-incest-oh-my-and-the-pizza-that-never-was/    From November 28.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1758 on: March 06, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

JSM - yes you will have to log in again from the new computer - I think there is a recover password function in the log in screen if you forget. HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Thanks bozymom!! I wasn't sure how that works and will be very sad if I have to lurk all next week.

We'd be sad too JSM     ....I want to wish you a Happy Birthday now just in case I don't get a chance to next week...oh and have a great time in DC!  You always crack me up at night...heck, you've even got me drinking beer and eating pizza while I try to get caught up on all things Monkey! 
Thanks numbers, I am gonna call in a veggie whole wheat crust pizza for dinner. Since it is whole wheat that isn't considered junk food. Also, I hate the Anthonys and I don't believe Lee has AS.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: March 06, 2009, 05:55:57 PM »

Casey is a Monster. jmo

I agree with this wholeheartedly...Cindy's going to get the shove from Casey.  But I do not under estimate Cindy's ability to come back and slap her down.

I just think that once in court all the lies the whole family has told will be food for foder for the State..the State is going to be having a hayday with this family.

But make no mistake..this is Cindy's cash cow and she thinks she deserves it after living with GA, Lee and the slore for all these years..she feels a right to this income now.

Hmmm...I can see it now...no hammer, no baseball bat...Cindy will grab the judge's gavel and wave it around!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.