April 26, 2024, 05:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346585 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1760 on: March 06, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »

Okays maybe I am behind but I haven't seen these docs yet

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45414229.pdf

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf

Its the first time I have been looking for info on OS. I apologize if they are old 

OMGosh the FDLE Doc has taken footage of a Quality INN

I can't get the links to open I'll try when I get back..

Off to play BINGO at Father - Daughter thing at her school...should be fun
BBL....be good

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: March 06, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »

Capp - thanks for the response

I agree about Cindy.  I think she's the wild card in all of this..KC's guilty..but Cindy has the potential to bring about all kinds of fireworks during the trial IMO.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1762 on: March 06, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »

With the Timer55 and the calender days - noting time from Caylee being missing and her Bday.

The actions of Slore as we all know - was One that was living the Extreme High Life. Dressed up, Painted up, Going out, having the Time of her life when Caylee was yet not known to be missing.

Do you think that Casey was acting this way because she in her * twisted mind* thought any day Caylee would be Found Missing .. or Even found ..
So after she killed Caylee she was Running Wild and Free because she knew if she were Caught she would go to Jail for Life.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: March 06, 2009, 06:01:23 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. It is a 2 minute clip , I'll search for the whole thing. Did the whole family testify that day?  July 22  Boy CA  gives the term "human animal" a whole new meaning. I always thought she knew about Caylee from the VERY beginning. Fiercly wanting kc out of jail,  Caylee clearing not an issue. That's just messed up!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1764 on: March 06, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »

Its the first time I have been looking for info on OS. I apologize if they are old 

BBL....be good
HI SS .... BYE SS - -NICE to See YOU - Have Fun at Bingo and With your Baby Girl

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: March 06, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »

Dang Capp that was good I don't think it was the night she stayed on June 9th with Ricardo That "Cindy called" and wanted Caylee back, but thats neither here nor there. I honestly think the family thought the date was the 9th ( they probably thought Fathers day was the 9th as well). KC maintained early on "It's been 31 days since I've seen my daughter" so she knew the number of days. She was probably counting them like that cause she thought she was getting away with murder! Another day I pulled the wool over their eyes.

Now check this out: Cindy tells FBI her "timeline" crap. In tape #10  she talks about the week of the 4th of July... they were in Jax ( KC and Caylee) she tells the Feds with Jeff and his family. Cindy HAS to know this is a LIE because Lee tried to nab her out of a bar in Orlando on 7/3. You can't tell me he didn't speak with Cindy on 7/3, that was the date Cindy wrote her Myspace rant.... they WOULD have been in contact ( Lee and Cindy), Cindy probably called him to help her find KC hence the attempted bar abduction by Lee. Within the first 10 minutes of this tape Cindy says to FBI if she THOUGHT anything was wrong she would have called sooner........ LIE TO FBI

http://www.wftv.com/video/18052101/index.html

Cindy KNEW KC was not in Jacksonville.....Lee in his depo said he told Cindy KC was downtown Orlando somewhere the night of July 3rd, 2008. He also stated Cindy and KC were actually on another phone arguing at the same time he was talking with Cindy. She knew at the latest, July 3rd that something was wrong with Caylee, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: March 06, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »

BBL....be good
HI SS .... BYE SS - -NICE to See YOU - Have Fun at Bingo and With your Baby Girl

Okays Red faced monkey.... it was just a tip that didn't pan out.... I will curl up in the smallest corner now, :embarrassed monkey  :
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: March 06, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

To Casey:  Desperado, oh you aint gettin no younger...your paine and your hunger, they're drivin you home.....and freedom, oh freedom well, thats just some people talking........your prison is walking through this world alone........(doncha just love the Eagles)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: March 06, 2009, 06:07:20 PM »

Good late Afternoon Monkeys

I just read Capp/Puzzler's posts

I think that Cindy is going to receive a HUGE Wake up Call - after all her time Defending her Precious Casey ....

I can see the Hand writing on the Wall and Baez will have no problem Ramming it Down Cindy's Throat ... 

Cindy is going to Thrown Under the Bus by Casey when this Goes to Trial

But But But - Cindy may have been the Last Straw to Make Casey Break and Kill Caylee-

Cindy is not the sole reason nor can be held accountable for Slore's premeditation. Slore had been planning this for a very long time. To Rid her life of Caylee. May it be at that time Fantasy in Slore's head. No matter Casey killed Caylee and we all know it.

It all comes down to Murder 1.  And that I do believe will be Proven. But Cindy is going to have the most Unforgivable Ride of her Life in Court and I really do not think Cindy herself is expecting it. 

Slores last Mission will be - Take Cindy down and that my Monkeys she already is working on (Pretrial).
I honestly think that if Cindy never would have called LE about Caylee - Cindy herself may have become Victim #2. Somewhere along the line.
Casey is a Monster. jmo

I agree with this wholeheartedly...Cindy's going to get the shove from Casey.  But I do not under estimate Cindy's ability to come back and slap her down.

I just think that once in court all the lies the whole family has told will be food for foder for the State..the State is going to be having a hayday with this family.

But make no mistake..this is Cindy's cash cow and she thinks she deserves it after living with GA, Lee and the slore for all these years..she feels a right to this income now.

Hmmm...I can see it now...no hammer, no baseball bat...Cindy will grab the judge's gavel and wave it around!!   

LOL...
That wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Remember at the very first bond hearing for Casey..a few days after she was arrested...two things about Cindy stood out to me:
1.  She leans over while on the stand in the direction of Casey and says something like they have no evidence.
2. When she was not on the stand she would wave her arm like she was in class and thought she would be called on and could just say whatever she wanted.

And for both Cindy and George...neither knew Casey had a passport until the State told them she did at that hearing.  Casey was never planning on going on the trip to PR..she was making the plans for her friends.  I still feel she was planning on killing more members of her family then just Caylee and leaving the country to live "the beautiful life".

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: March 06, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »

Every time there's a doc dump, you all are talking about new stuff, while I get bogged down in old stuff. 

I'm on p. 12 of KC and friends' text messages, and I again see JP Chatt's comment:

"No Jesse can in no circumstances be invited to my house."

Do we know yet what the issue was between the two guys?

JP could not stand KC...........He did not even want her in his house. I wondered if he had been ripped off by her.  He told all her friends she was not welcome at a party.

Hmm.  I knew he didn't like her, but I couldn't understand his objection to Jesse. KC must have really upset JCP in some way to have had him not even let her associates into his house.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: March 06, 2009, 06:10:40 PM »

New motions filed in
Anthony case
Last Edited: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST

- Casey Anthony may need to answer questions in a civil lawsuit deposition and a deputy who responded to a 911 call made by the meter reader who eventually found Caylee Anthony’s remains will be questioned by the state attorney’s office.

On Friday afternoon Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney filed a motion with the court asking that Anthony be required to answer their questions. In an earlier deposition, Morgan and Morgan attorneys prepared written questions but Casey only answered one: her name. A hearing has been set for March 18.

FOX 35 also learned Friday that Deputy Richard Kane, who responded to Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk’s 911 phone calls regarding a bag found in the woods in August, will be deposed by the state attorneys office on March 13.

Also on Friday, an affidavit concerning DNA reports and procedures was also filed by Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, an expert for the defense.

www.foxnews.com

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: March 06, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.

We've often discussed how immature KC seems to be.
Why couldn't the same stand for Lee.  They were both raised by the same parents.
In fact, Lee was the first child.  He may even be more immature of the two.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: March 06, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »

BBL....be good

Very good Daddy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1773 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

I have been thinking about this and can't figure it out. We have heard only one story that casey told LE that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass and that is the last time she saw Caylee.
All the other stories like BP and Zanny taking Caylee from there were told by others right
So can the other stories come in at trial or will it just be the story casey told

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.

"Being open and vunerable was a big no no. "....So that is why in their young years Lee and Casey developed their secret "code"...........for their survival.   The two children trying to survive their parents' war games.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:40 PM »

I think that Cindy is going to receive a HUGE Wake up Call - after all her time Defending her Precious Casey ....

I can see the Hand writing on the Wall and Baez will have no problem Ramming it Down Cindy's Throat ... 

But But But - Cindy may have been the Last Straw to Make Casey Break and Kill Caylee-

Cindy is not the sole reason nor can be held accountable for Slore's premeditation. Slore had been planning this for a very long time. To Rid her life of Caylee. May it be at that time Fantasy in Slore's head. No matter Casey killed Caylee and we all know it.

It all comes down to Murder 1.  And that I do believe will be Proven. But Cindy is going to have the most Unforgivable Ride of her Life in Court and I really do not think Cindy herself is expecting it. 

Slores last Mission will be - Take Cindy down and that my Monkeys she already is working on (Pretrial).
I honestly think that if Cindy never would have called LE about Caylee - Cindy herself may have become Victim #2. Somewhere along the line.
Casey is a Monster. jmo

Good points.  Yep!  Cindy is in for a huge awakening and she doesn't see it coming!

I can hear the prosecution's closing arguments to the jury:  the defense will tell you that their client is an innocent victim of her mom's attach on her on June 15 and that in a moment of temporary insanity, KC accidently killed Caylee...but, the prosecution goes on to say: we have provided you with proof that the defendant was online doings searches, months before June, on such items as "missing children" "chloroform" "neck-breaking" "household weapons"...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »

Tater, nanners 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1777 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:56 PM »

The FDLE has taken footage of a Quality Inn, I hate to ask a dumb question, but what does this mean?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: March 06, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »

Revised March 6, 2009 by MysticFlower

Back in August/September of 2008, when we learned of Casey's photobucket accounts, I downloaded images and photos of hers.  I saved them on a disk.  I have 85% of the images released 5 March 2009 in the documents from the State of Florida.

These images are the actual images from her account and not black & white copies from the online websites.

I went to photobucket and tried to look up some of her images and icons to see what categories they were in.  I only found two of the original images, but I did find some similar ones in public photobucket accounts.

Some of these images are related to rock bands, such as the Foo Fighters, Clint TOOL, Drum & Bass, Graffiti SOUL, Marilyn Mansion, Radiohead, and I believe, SilverChair.  She has the image, "Music Is my Life," and I do believe of the many facets of Casey's life, music was all important, as well as her social and personal life.  She was interested, as we all know, in finding a solid relationship and somewhere to live.  She enjoyed the music and nightlife of Fusians, of which she has several images of their Friday night ads.

Casey also liked tattoos. Nothing new here.  She had three of her own and collected many icons for possible tattoos.  The "swallow" and "zombie behatch" are two examples, I believe, of tattoo icons.  Casey had many, many more icons in her Photobucket account; hundreds.  She did have the one of her last tattoo, "La Vita Bella." I wish I'd kept the entire account.  There were tons of just images and icons; over a thousand.

Of course, in her Photobucket account most of the pictures were of her partying and of Caylee.  She deleted/dumped most of Caylee's photos, it's been reported, sometime after June 16, 2008.  There were still many photos of her party nights.

Casey also collected "sayings," such as the one "I'd Like to Say Something Nice, But I Don't Know How."  She had hundreds of sayings.  I do not remember what they said, but recall many were about life.

She also liked icons, such as the "Apple of Death," the "Modest Mouse," and "Drama Masks."  If I ever find my disk with more of these icons, I will post them.  Those three icons have a hint of morbidity to them.  They could represent what was going on in her life.  These images released by the State were ones downloaded from June forward.  I don't recall all of the images in her Photobucket being this morbid.

The State Prosecutor selected images which reveal a lifestyle and story to fit their case against her.  Can't say that I blame them; just wish they'd released all of the images, photos, and icons she uploaded and downloaded into her Photobucket from June forward.  Would be good to compare them all and not just a select few.  But this case is about her life up to and after Caylee's death.  I'd like to know more of her life leading up to this time period.

As I scanned through tons of images on Photobucket, looking for similar images, I got the feeling the skulls were related to a couple of music groups.  The "Apple of Death" and kissing skeletons, I don't believe, are related to music groups.  I think in her search for related items, she came across them and copied them to her account.  I do that myself, often.  I see something that catches my eye, I'll copy it to my account.  Now this suggests either Casey was interested in various group music icons or her interest in skulls have a different meaning; a direction which, I think, the Prosecutor will take.

Casey, it seemed, was also looking for another tattoo icon.  She seemed to collect them.  As I recall, there were just as many tattoo icons as there were sayings and other images.

Finally, there are the children images.  Casey had many images of children or child-like artwork.  I didn't get the impression these were related to Caylee, at all.  It seemed to me these images and artworks were all about Casey.  These images spoke of how she felt and thought.  Why choose children images to express her feelings?  I think, in many ways, Casey was/is immature and acted very child-like.  Her thinking resorted back to a child's manner of processing and behaving at times.  This can sometimes come from a tramatic event in a person's life or a life-long series of trauma.  It can also be attributed to her personality traits of a sociopath.

The "Win Her Over With Chloroform" poster image was in her account, which LE believes she got from Ricardo Morales.  I cannot explain this one.  It is totally out of sinc with her other sayings, images, photos, and icons.  I do not recall anything in her photobucket, other than that one poster image, related to chloroform or any type of behavior related to this.  That one image, IMO, is the most telling piece from her Photobucket.

I also uploaded an image I found while browsing the images at Photobucket.  Immediately when I saw it, I thought of the description of Jose Baez and Casey doing the "Lady and The Tramp" scene from the movie...chewing on a twizzler.  You'll see it when you look at my photos.  I've labeld it, "Lady & The Tramp."  Now, Casey is no lady and by many standards, could fit the other half of the title.  So, which one is Baez?  I'll leave that for you to decide.

This is the link where I posted these same photos in case you'd like to view them in a different manner.

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1088&pid=3171#pid3171

Written By ~ MysticFlower

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1779 on: March 06, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »

Casey is a Monster. jmo

I agree with this wholeheartedly...Cindy's going to get the shove from Casey.  But I do not under estimate Cindy's ability to come back and slap her down.
I just think that once in court all the lies the whole family has told will be food for foder for the State..the State is going to be having a hayday with this family.

But make no mistake..this is Cindy's cash cow and she thinks she deserves it after living with GA, Lee and the slore for all these years..she feels a right to this income now.

Hmmm...I can see it now...no hammer, no baseball bat...Cindy will grab the judge's gavel and wave it around!!   

LOL...
That wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Remember at the very first bond hearing for Casey..a few days after she was arrested...two things about Cindy stood out to me:
1.  She leans over while on the stand in the direction of Casey and says something like they have no evidence.
2. When she was not on the stand she would wave her arm like she was in class and thought she would be called on and could just say whatever she wanted.

And for both Cindy and George...neither knew Casey had a passport until the State told them she did at that hearing.  Casey was never planning on going on the trip to PR..she was making the plans for her friends.  I still feel she was planning on killing more members of her family then just Caylee and leaving the country to live "the beautiful life".
Casey's Mind: Rock & Roll .. Let's get it done = Snuff the Family.  I was really bothered by Issues with JVM last night and her lack of knowledge. Showing the KNOWN for a long time video of Slore and Babygirl Caylee playing. There is no Sympathy for Slore. NONE can be re-created for her via a video newly released, even old  . I agree with you Gypsy and your post within your words gave me a chill. There is no conscience here upon Slore. Because she has never once showed a response - She did when she was arrested - and When Caylee's body was found - prior to the Body being officially  Declared Caylee's. Which should be used in court. Because She knew- because she knows where she Dumped Caylee's body.
Slore Slore Slore - I hope that they bring the DP back. I really do. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.