April 19, 2024, 07:42:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346258 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: March 06, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »

Tater, nanners 

Ok....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1781 on: March 06, 2009, 06:23:30 PM »

Thanks Gramamonkey for the link 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1782 on: March 06, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »

The Apple of Death photo found on Casey's computer was created by a young Man who lives out of the US. He created this Apple himself. You can find him on the website Deviant Art. His Art is a Victim of Casey's as well.
I read the comments from others who belong to that site - Many say WOW how did you create that and he simply responds I was just fooling around with an Apple.
Its all graphic Art and a Rotten apple - basically.  For some reason though Casey found it very interesting to say the least - and she obviously has many copies of it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: March 06, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. It is a 2 minute clip , I'll search for the whole thing. Did the whole family testify that day?  July 22  Boy CA  gives the term "human animal" a whole new meaning. I always thought she knew about Caylee from the VERY beginning. Fiercly wanting kc out of jail,  Caylee clearing not an issue. That's just messed up!

Yes they all testified.Cindy knew alot from the beginning.
Here's a link that has videos for you. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/ucf/orl-caylee2308jul23,0,2798735.story?page=2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1784 on: March 06, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.

We've often discussed how immature KC seems to be.
Why couldn't the same stand for Lee.  They were both raised by the same parents.
In fact, Lee was the first child.  He may even be more immature of the two.
I agree, he is very immature for his AGE - He is not within his Age appropriate Behavior.
What really strikes me though about Lee is that he prides himself on his vocabulary - yet his personal self and actions - DO not Match.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: March 06, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »

Not sure which station reported this (wesh or wftv) at 6, I was flipping to both, but one of them reporting more docs turned over to the defense just today. So just maybe some more stuff to come next week.

Hopefully some real stuff this time.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: March 06, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »

To Casey:  Desperado, oh you aint gettin no younger...your paine and your hunger, they're drivin you home.....and freedom, oh freedom well, thats just some people talking........your prison is walking through this world alone........(doncha just love the Eagles)

Love The Eagles. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: March 06, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.

"Being open and vunerable was a big no no. "....So that is why in their young years Lee and Casey developed their secret "code"...........for their survival.   The two children trying to survive their parents' war games.

You're probably right. As Puzzler stated above, they both seem to be immature. From what I've read, the family dynamic of the A's tends to create people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Arrested development is a part of that disorder, as I understand it. Of course, Lee could just have some narcissistic traits without actually having a disorder. Casey, on the other hand, seems to be a psychopath with malignant personality disorder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: March 06, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »

New motions filed in
Anthony case
Last Edited: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST

- Casey Anthony may need to answer questions in a civil lawsuit deposition and a deputy who responded to a 911 call made by the meter reader who eventually found Caylee Anthony’s remains will be questioned by the state attorney’s office.

On Friday afternoon Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney filed a motion with the court asking that Anthony be required to answer their questions. In an earlier deposition, Morgan and Morgan attorneys prepared written questions but Casey only answered one: her name. A hearing has been set for March 18.

FOX 35 also learned Friday that Deputy Richard Kane, who responded to Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk’s 911 phone calls regarding a bag found in the woods in August, will be deposed by the state attorneys office on March 13.

Also on Friday, an affidavit concerning DNA reports and procedures was also filed by Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, an expert for the defense.

www.foxnews.com

Thanks Grama 

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1789 on: March 06, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Trimm
First off - Cindy's Eyes are as big as Paper Plates and I really believe that she/Cindy in this Video was Fighting for Caylee at this time and Not Casey. She was thinking If I say anything remote against Casey - they will stop looking for an Alive Caylee. Cindy looks totally medicated in this Video.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: March 06, 2009, 06:35:34 PM »

I found this clip.
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. It is a 2 minute clip , I'll search for the whole thing. Did the whole family testify that day?  July 22  Boy CA  gives the term "human animal" a whole new meaning. I always thought she knew about Caylee from the VERY beginning. Fiercly wanting kc out of jail,  Caylee clearing not an issue. That's just messed up!

In my opinion, Cindy's real motive in wanting Casey out of jail and back home is re-gaining control.  Cindy must be in control of all.  Now, why ?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1791 on: March 06, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »

Here's a thought for ya - what if Spindy was the Octomom?   
Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh. Sorry I am behind just had to make a comment on this one. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: March 06, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »

With the Timer55 and the calender days - noting time from Caylee being missing and her Bday.

The actions of Slore as we all know - was One that was living the Extreme High Life. Dressed up, Painted up, Going out, having the Time of her life when Caylee was yet not known to be missing.

Do you think that Casey was acting this way because she in her * twisted mind* thought any day Caylee would be Found Missing .. or Even found ..
So after she killed Caylee she was Running Wild and Free because she knew if she were Caught she would go to Jail for Life.

You know I often thought the same thing, seems she was burning her bridges to me. She knew it was only a matter of time before it all fell apart. So she decided to live to the end, she will reap what she has sown..and take Cindy with her with a bit of luck.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1793 on: March 06, 2009, 06:39:25 PM »

With the Timer55 and the calender days - noting time from Caylee being missing and her Bday.

The actions of Slore as we all know - was One that was living the Extreme High Life. Dressed up, Painted up, Going out, having the Time of her life when Caylee was yet not known to be missing.

Do you think that Casey was acting this way because she in her * twisted mind* thought any day Caylee would be Found Missing .. or Even found ..
So after she killed Caylee she was Running Wild and Free because she knew if she were Caught she would go to Jail for Life.

You know I often thought the same thing, seems she was burning her bridges to me. She knew it was only a matter of time before it all fell apart. So she decided to live to the end, she will reap what she has sown..and take Cindy with her with a bit of luck.
Yep Me too thinking ....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1794 on: March 06, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »

Happy Friday Everyone

Ugh, having a bad spine day but I just caught up on quite a day of deliberation going on.   Scarrlett & Blink you are both most welcome!  I'm afraid you guys are in for another long one by me ::giggles:: but I'm touching on quite a few pages of thoughts from all of you - if you take the time to read my mini novel tks but for those that choose to skip over it due to length that's fine too, no offense taken.

I agree Todd Mac is an impressive plaintiff attorney but his "guns ablazing" entrance into this case by his comments has me contemplating a few things, pro/con or indifferent.   Do I think he can bring a clever defense well beyond Baez's infantile knowledge of how to try a case, yes.   Do I think that he will prevail in getting this reduced to manslaughter or an acquittal, no.  Why because at some point Casey has to admit what happened if they are going to claim it was an accident or a provoked reaction to something she experienced as Caylee's death occurred.  If he prevails he has to attribute Caylee's death to occurring due to the volatile fight Casey & Cindy had the evening of 6/15 - an event so threatening and traumatizing that it would be considered extreme BUT then comes in Casey's statement she made to Lee when asked why she didnt report Caylee missing to family much less LE "maybe Im just a spiteful B."   Would that be considered a "heat of passion" crime that Casey killed Caylee right in their home to hurt her mother OR a deliberate, premeditated act based on spite & hate?   Let's not forget premeditation can be determined in minutes much less hours or longer.

Is there a cover up, you better believe it.  But as soon as Casey and her defense starts blaming her parents be it both or just her mother, she loses their support and continued agreement to cover up Caylee's murder.   The cover up was obvious as soon as the Anthonys chose to bring Casey's deathmobile home instead of calling 911.   Cindy's message to Casey which was close to "call me...huge problem" is disturbing to say the least.   Casey's myspace poem "everyone lies, everyone dies" as well as Cindy's 7/3 myspace blog seem to indicate they were not only in dispute but that something horrid occurred.  When the date 6/9 was put out to police, let's not forget Cindy admitted that after she picked Casey up from Tony's (witnessed by Amy) she drove around for awhile before going home with Casey...the 911 calls have always seemed convoluted to me by their time lapses & certain statements made.   After Cindy got home with Casey, they admit Lee went off to talk to his sister alone - what Im saying is there was ample time to talk to Casey before OCSO arrived to their house.   Did it not peek our attention as soon as Cindy said that she wanted her daughter arrested for stealing & auto theft versus from the first call stating "my granddaughter is missing!"   Doesn't the average mind assume that the first thing Cindy would establish is that if Casey couldn't or refused to produce Caylee that night with no more excuses that something just wasnt right, of course.   Since then they all have made very conflicting statements on several issues but all of them are guilty of being void of the truth.

Now, the dates of 6/8-6/10 were thrown around by the entire Anthony family as the date Caylee was last seen...it is not an accident this is the night that Casey & Caylee stayed at Ricardo's but in the morning Ricardo woke up to Caylee not being there-Casey told Ricardo her mother called and wanted Caylee home yet Casey returned to Ricardo's...things that make you go hmmm.  Now, Cindy says she never called Casey.  It is my contention that they all discussed a night that they could come up with that Caylee was not at home & not with her mother - this gets all unclear when they begin to try too hard to come up with excuses so in comes  "Zanny the nanny" by the third 911 call, an excuse Casey has used in the past to cover her indiscretions - talk about building up a crescendo!   During Casey's voluntary "Tour de lie" with detectives & in their written statements they continue to use those dates when Caylee was last seen.  Unexpectedly to the Anthonys, this time frame gets blown out of the water when detectives discover the videotape & camera with proof that Caylee was visiting her great grandfather with Cindy, Cindy gets markedly upset with detectives the night before the bond hearing & even more so the next day in court over this getting exposed.   Cindy uses the excuse that her father is frail so she didnt want him involved with this - no that is not it, she knew their story was unraveling.  But that doesnt stop Cindy in late July/early August from trying to convince detectives that "Zanny" actually may actually be someone but not a "nanny."    She accuses Jesse, Amy or Ricardo as possibly being "Zanny" to the extent that she even tries to go back and tie Ricardo's apartment as being Zanny's apt.   She fails at this attempt by Casey during a jail visit that it is not the same apartment but looks similar.   Cindy from that point on goes on a campaign to dam the OCSO & FBI to all condemnation & a slew of individuals that didn't drink their koolaid from the start.

Let's look at something else:   Casey has stolen money & used her mother's credit cards to the tune of tens of thousands.   Cindy was still attempting to pay it all back in addition to George's idiotic scam fiasco.    It is now known that Casey actually stole the money from her grandfather's account in APRIL but after Cindy's mother, Shirley, tells Cindy she is considering pressing charges against Casey on 6/15 Cindy not only begs her mother not to but goes home and has a huge fight with Casey.  Apparently neither cared that Caylee was present to hear this heated confrontation - it wouldnt have been a first but to our sadness it was the last.   The reason I'm bringing this up is because of Casey's computer searches dating back to MARCH.   Todd may construct an "accident scenario" for Casey's defense since Bozo is such a moron BUT how will he hurdle Casey's computer searches on how to make chloroform, neck breaking & household weapons to show premeditation?   How does he overcome her parents turning on her when they found out they are going to pin Caylee's death on them?   How does Casey's defense explain even if it was an accident that their client didnt report it or exhibited any signs of grief/depression for her dead child as opposed to just turning the page to party, screw around & enjoy her unburdened life?   As the tattoo reads, BELLA VITA - beautiful life...really?

For now one last thing, Todd is all up in this case right now but he's literally already stepped on Baez's ego.   Just like the dispute with Lenamon over the DP submission, don't you think Baez's narcissistic personality is going to being pretty ticked off if Todd begins to get the credit for the defense's brilliance....count on it.    Right now "Macawhatevathenickname" is causing much anxiety with many BUT I cannot help but also look to how calm the prosecution seems to be in these motion hearings, they seem confident & never rattled...this indicates to me that they must have at least something if not a few things that the defense or the public is not aware of yet.   The SA taking the DP off the table doesnt show a sign of weakness in their case to me but rather a smart strategic move to guarantee a conviction - bottom line there are many reasons against pushing the DP in the case but the one that stands out to me most besides cost, youth, prior criminal record is her family begging for her life during the penalty phase.   

I'll be back in a bit.

Hi Capp. Sorry about your spine day.  Great post. I agree about them taking off the DP. Her no priors plus when the crazy family situation. That's why Diana Zamora here in Texas didn't get the DP even though they could have charged her for it. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1795 on: March 06, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

Not sure which station reported this (wesh or wftv) at 6, I was flipping to both, but one of them reporting more docs turned over to the defense just today. So just maybe some more stuff to come next week.

Omg that FACE you have lol ............ The Chewing ..the Famous ANT Chewing GUM LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: March 06, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »

I hope so, thanks, I didn't think to much of this last bunch.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: March 06, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

I have been thinking about this and can't figure it out. We have heard only one story that casey told LE that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass and that is the last time she saw Caylee.
All the other stories like BP and Zanny taking Caylee from there were told by others right
So can the other stories come in at trial or will it just be the story casey told

monkey hugs

Well, since one of the individuals she told was Rob, and I believe that LP had Rob and anyone with her wearing a wire for their own safety, if that was subpeoned it could be entered as evidence. Has it been, probably, have we seen it ..naw.  But that doesn't mean it still isn't part and parcel of the State's case against her. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: March 06, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »

So was there footage of a Quality Inn? 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: March 06, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys and welcome new Monkeys

I have been thinking about this and can't figure it out. We have heard only one story that casey told LE that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass and that is the last time she saw Caylee.
All the other stories like BP and Zanny taking Caylee from there were told by others right
So can the other stories come in at trial or will it just be the story casey told

monkey hugs

Well, since one of the individuals she told was Rob, and I believe that LP had Rob and anyone with her wearing a wire for their own safety, if that was subpeoned it could be entered as evidence. Has it been, probably, have we seen it ..naw.  But that doesn't mean it still isn't part and parcel of the State's case against her. 
Well, brother Lee testified under oath to the JBP abduction story, so I would assume that that story can come into evidence. But then again, I'm not that smart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.