March 29, 2024, 09:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343594 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2009, 08:16:13 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just popping in for a few before I head back out for another meeting. Will be back by 8 if anyone cares. Probably not, but just in case I don't return, call that fireman I've been hearing about!!
It is 8:15 and where is Boo!!?

Quick Trimm send the fireman!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest! Welcome to any New Monkeys I may have missed.

Am I wrong or didn't JB asked for the Morales computer stuff on Jan.8th? The SA told him they would give it to him when they got it from the FBI.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just popping in for a few before I head back out for another meeting. Will be back by 8 if anyone cares. Probably not, but just in case I don't return, call that fireman I've been hearing about!!
Dolce took fireman, will not return him.
Nope, he was never sent down here...he got stuck at Trimms. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2009, 08:19:25 PM »

Capp,on NG Kathy Belich (sp) says there will be more info released in 24 hrs.   
Also it was hinted they plan to blame murder on ex lover.......... Ricardo Morales.   
Really?????????  And was he before or after Tony, I have forgotten???
He was before Tony- they "dated" until ?April.

Oh, please!!  If Ricardo Marales had ever stepped foot in the A's home, G&C would have been screaming it from the rooftops low these many months.

Caylee was most likely murdered in the home.   She was found with bedding from the home, she was found with duct tape from the home, etc.,

Ricardo Morales did not kill Caylee.

Oh - and shock point to Mr. Morales - a bombshell tonight----retain a very good attorney as fast as you can...then file a civil suit for damages for the money that the attorney will cost you for such a frivolous action against you!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »

He's pretty tired right now. 
They are hinting on NG we could get more info in 24 hrs. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #185 on: March 04, 2009, 08:20:39 PM »

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #186 on: March 04, 2009, 08:20:57 PM »

Also it was hinted they plan to blame murder on ex lover.......... Ricardo Morales.   
Well why not  What kind of info, docs or other juicy info.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: March 04, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »

I just re-read the post by Desi where she explains the possible connection with Sponge Bob and the Pearl character.....It is odd considering how George made such a deal about Sponge Bob at the memorial....the way this family goes in for 'code' and 'secret' messages, I wonder if the 'dress-up' of Caylee as Pearl might have been a jab at George....Casey could have been expressing her jealousy that Caylee had taken away his affections...?

They all seem to do this 'gotcha', one upsmanship with one another....like Cindy sending that gray jacket that was too small for Casey to wear at the other hearing....( someone even suggested that it was the mate to the gray slacks that Casey wore when she killed Caylee....and a little message from Cindy?)

What a joy living in that house must have been! 

(Happy birthday, JSM......Hope you get your wish!!  )

Cindy miscalculated on the pants Casey wore this appearance as well, way tight--Casey badunkajunk was squeezed & she kept tugging on the waistband that was probably digging into her.    Man, if your thoughts on Cindy being that sinister maybe her conversation would go something like this:

"Sweetheart, you think you're putting on a little too much weight for the cameras?   Stop eating like a sow & starve like I do, all you need is water, we're making a damn TV movie here!!!"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest! Welcome to any New Monkeys I may have missed.

Am I wrong or didn't JB asked for the Morales computer stuff on Jan.8th? The SA told him they would give it to him when they got it from the FBI.

I think you're right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2009, 08:22:26 PM »

Just when you think KC and Baez can't get any more despicable-  they are now going to blame Ricardo Morales.  Please, just how stupid do they think the general public is?

They are crazy.They are throwing everybody under the bus.

& now they say GA blamed her friends in his suicide note. Do you monkeys think the A's are behind this too? Maybe that's why GA put that in his note. How do they think they can get away with this? How could KC not know that her boyfriend took and killed her child? Wouldn't there be evidence pointing to RM?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 

That's right. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2009, 08:23:18 PM »

Just when you think KC and Baez can't get any more despicable-  they are now going to blame Ricardo Morales.  Please, just how stupid do they think the general public is?

& now they say GA blamed her friends in his suicide note. Do you monkeys think the A's are behind this too? Maybe that's why GA put that in his note. How do they think they can get away with this? How could KC not know that her boyfriend took and killed her child? Wouldn't there be evidence pointing to RM?
My personal opinion, it was a well calculated sucide note. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2009, 08:23:52 PM »

Something about this doc dump is really bothering me...

The press has had it for literally weeks now...and it's over 1000 pages...

But they keep saying that they're going it all very carefully, etc., etc.,

I understand that the pictures had to wait until after the hearing...

but that's over and the judge said they could be released...well?  where are they?

Also, I understand there's upcoming hearings on George's letter and Morales'computer.

Still....you can't tell me that 3 items: letter, computer, pictures...make up all of the over 1000 pages...

And...I don't believe that it takes weeks to go over the documents to cross out SS #'s, etc. on the remaining pages.

Where are the pages?  Why aren't they released?

NOTHING says they have to hold all the pages until every resolution is worked out, is there?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:25 PM »

Really?????????  And was he before or after Tony, I have forgotten???

Oh, please!!  If Ricardo Marales had ever stepped foot in the A's home, G&C would have been screaming it from the rooftops low these many months.

Caylee was most likely murdered in the home.   She was found with bedding from the home, she was found with duct tape from the home, etc.,

Ricardo Morales did not kill Caylee.

Oh - and shock point to Mr. Morales - a bombshell tonight----retain a very good attorney as fast as you can...then file a civil suit for damages for the money that the attorney will cost you for such a frivolous action against you!!

I hope Ricardo has a lawyer.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:31 PM »

He's pretty tired right now. 
They are hinting on NG we could get more info in 24 hrs. 
Thats great, but could she issue us a new fireman?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

My personal opinion, it was a well calculated sucide note. 

We need to see the note. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2009, 08:26:02 PM »

Also mentioned Jesse Grund and Anthony Lazzaro. 

Does that not show the defense's actual deseparation while still insisting not to let go of the "Zanny the Nanny" excuse?   yes it does

Again   Casey looked up how to make chloroform, neck breaking & househould weapons dating back to MARCH 2008, she started dating Ricardo in APRIL 2008  he broke it off with her but they were "friends with benefits" Casey began dating Tony at the very end of MAY 2008     Correlating the seduce her with chloroform pic doesnt explain MARCH

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »

Actually...if you want to get technical...."hook up" is somewhat out too.
"Hit it", "Cuttin it", "Holla"...........I could go on and on and on...but I am not a construction workin cat caller.  LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

I guess we'll get some clues if we ever see those documents.

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »

I just re-read the post by Desi where she explains the possible connection with Sponge Bob and the Pearl character.....It is odd considering how George made such a deal about Sponge Bob at the memorial....the way this family goes in for 'code' and 'secret' messages, I wonder if the 'dress-up' of Caylee as Pearl might have been a jab at George....Casey could have been expressing her jealousy that Caylee had taken away his affections...?

They all seem to do this 'gotcha', one upsmanship with one another....like Cindy sending that gray jacket that was too small for Casey to wear at the other hearing....( someone even suggested that it was the mate to the gray slacks that Casey wore when she killed Caylee....and a little message from Cindy?)

What a joy living in that house must have been! 

(Happy birthday, JSM......Hope you get your wish!!  )

Cindy miscalculated on the pants Casey wore this appearance as well, way tight--Casey badunkajunk was squeezed & she kept tugging on the waistband that was probably digging into her.    Man, if your thoughts on Cindy being that sinister maybe her conversation would go something like this:

"Sweetheart, you think you're putting on a little too much weight for the cameras?   Stop eating like a sow & starve like I do, all you need is water, we're making a damn TV movie here!!!"

Seriously, since Cindy hadn't seen Casey in months, and I'm sure Casey isn't writing and mailing letters to Cindy to tell her that she's gaining weight and stuff while you're keeping me in jail and stuff....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.