April 18, 2024, 03:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346075 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Trimm
First off - Cindy's Eyes are as big as Paper Plates and I really believe that she/Cindy in this Video was Fighting for Caylee at this time and Not Casey. She was thinking If I say anything remote against Casey - they will stop looking for an Alive Caylee. Cindy looks totally medicated in this Video.

She was definately on something that day,and she was angry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: March 06, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

New motions filed in
Anthony case
Last Edited: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST
Created On: Friday, 06 Mar 2009, 5:55 PM EST

- Casey Anthony may need to answer questions in a civil lawsuit deposition and a deputy who responded to a 911 call made by the meter reader who eventually found Caylee Anthony’s remains will be questioned by the state attorney’s office.

On Friday afternoon Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney filed a motion with the court asking that Anthony be required to answer their questions. In an earlier deposition, Morgan and Morgan attorneys prepared written questions but Casey only answered one: her name. A hearing has been set for March 18.

FOX 35 also learned Friday that Deputy Richard Kane, who responded to Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk’s 911 phone calls regarding a bag found in the woods in August, will be deposed by the state attorneys office on March 13.

Also on Friday, an affidavit concerning DNA reports and procedures was also filed by Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, an expert for the defense.

www.foxnews.com

Good for John Morgan !!; Now wouldn't it be something if there's more to Deputy Kane's ambivalence than meets the eye ? [ probably not, but interesting contemplation anyway ]; So...................Dr.Larry Kobilinsky is still on the scene, eh ? Sneaky Pete he must be.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: March 06, 2009, 06:57:05 PM »

The FDLE has taken footage of a Quality Inn, I hate to ask a dumb question, but what does this mean?

There must be something to Leonard's remarks re: Casey pacing up and down in the parking lot on the night of the 15th/16th ?
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: March 06, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »

The FDLE has taken footage of a Quality Inn, I hate to ask a dumb question, but what does this mean?

There must be something to Leonard's remarks re: Casey pacing up and down in the parking lot on the night of the 15th/16th ?
Didn't ZG work for or live at that motel?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1804 on: March 06, 2009, 07:04:41 PM »

Trimm wrote:

Notice the very end of this video clip where the court balif walks up and hands her a tissue?They asked her to spit out that gum she was chewing.Cindy looked peeved     

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1805 on: March 06, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »

Didn't ZG work for or live at that motel?
Thanks, so then there very well may be something to LP's comments about that motel, I know ZG was living at a motel, but I don't know what time frame, and I'm not sure if she did work at a motel.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: March 06, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.

We've often discussed how immature KC seems to be.
Why couldn't the same stand for Lee.  They were both raised by the same parents.
In fact, Lee was the first child.  He may even be more immature of the two.

In my opinion, it goes deeper than immaturity - it goes to the crux of the matter:  Moral principles.  Everyone is immature in their early life span.....but not everyone is dis-honest.  Dishonesty is not an accepted stage of life.  Lying and dishonesty is a matter of core principles.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: March 06, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »

Not sure which station reported this (wesh or wftv) at 6, I was flipping to both, but one of them reporting more docs turned over to the defense just today. So just maybe some more stuff to come next week.

Hopefully some real stuff this time.

Hope so too.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: March 06, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

We've often discussed how immature KC seems to be.
Why couldn't the same stand for Lee.  They were both raised by the same parents.
In fact, Lee was the first child.  He may even be more immature of the two.

In my opinion, it goes deeper than immaturity - it goes to the crux of the matter:  Moral principles.  Everyone is immature in their early life span.....but not everyone is dis-honest.  Dishonesty is not an accepted stage of life.  Lying and dishonesty is a matter of core principles.

Well, not to be flip...but...KC & Lee were raised by a major manipulator/liar, thier Mom, Cindy!
That's what they learned every single day of their lives.  I think Lee has added a mechanism of laughing to smooth over awkard, dishonest comments he makes.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: March 06, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf

FDLE  Page 2  Item #17
Watson, Krystyle Rashel  08/07/08
Results of AIM LEAD #14
Quality Inn Hotel surveillance footage

What's an AIM LEAD?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: March 06, 2009, 07:15:36 PM »

"Being open and vunerable was a big no no. "....So that is why in their young years Lee and Casey developed their secret "code"...........for their survival.   The two children trying to survive their parents' war games.

You're probably right. As Puzzler stated above, they both seem to be immature. From what I've read, the family dynamic of the A's tends to create people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Arrested development is a part of that disorder, as I understand it. Of course, Lee could just have some narcissistic traits without actually having a disorder. Casey, on the other hand, seems to be a psychopath with malignant personality disorder.

Whatever the cause, it is not relevant - there is no excuse for murder and to murder a helpless child is simply abhorrent.  We can diagnose and evaluate until the cows come home...it does not matter.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: March 06, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »

I know its O/T but since many of us are following other cases here I thought I'd mention that Nancy Grace is going to be inside Haleigh's home tonight-episode in 45 minutes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: March 06, 2009, 07:25:36 PM »

FDLE  Page 2  Item #17
Results of AIM LEAD #14

What's an AIM LEAD?

AOL/AIM instant message tip/lead???  Just guessing. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: March 06, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »

I know its O/T but since many of us are following other cases here I thought I'd mention that Nancy Grace is going to be inside Haleigh's home tonight-episode in 45 minutes

Thanks!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: March 06, 2009, 07:26:22 PM »

FDLE  Page 2  Item #17
Results of AIM LEAD #14

What's an AIM LEAD?

OK, that is a followup on a Caylee sighting tip at a Quality Inn in Daytona Beach.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: March 06, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

"Being open and vunerable was a big no no. "....So that is why in their young years Lee and Casey developed their secret "code"...........for their survival.   The two children trying to survive their parents' war games.

You're probably right. As Puzzler stated above, they both seem to be immature. From what I've read, the family dynamic of the A's tends to create people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Arrested development is a part of that disorder, as I understand it. Of course, Lee could just have some narcissistic traits without actually having a disorder. Casey, on the other hand, seems to be a psychopath with malignant personality disorder.

Whatever the cause, it is not relevant - there is no excuse for murder and to murder a helpless child is simply abhorrent.  We can diagnose and evaluate until the cows come home...it does not matter.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.

It's relevant to me. I can explore the family dynamics without absolving them of their responsibilities to the truth.

P.S. My quote above should have read: malignant narcissistic personality disorder.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: March 06, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »

Trimm wrote:

Notice the very end of this video clip where the court balif walks up and hands her a tissue?They asked her to spit out that gum she was chewing.Cindy looked peeved      Thanks for all the links to the clips.  This was a 3hour hearing, with GA and LA and Yuri and others all testfying.  It also would have been, I believe, the 1st time the family was hearing that Caylee was victim to homicide.  Now that we know all we know this many months later I want to revisit how the whole family behaved.  All of it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1817 on: March 06, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

I am sure this was Mentioned Last Night but I will bring it up again

Marc Klaas
on NG - Last Night

I thought he looked Healthy for the first time in a Long Time. He was straight up and Said his Peace about Casey -

The Reason Why I bring it back Up - Is because I have the utmost Respect for Him and his opinions.

He rocked it last night - And NG thankfully left him Alone ...........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Thanks for the clip.  Is it my imagination or did Cindy look to be getting angry at the end?

I think Cindy will be a ticking timebomb on the stand during the trial.  Unless something drastic comes to light before that (like knowledge that KC's going after the parents), Cindy will say whatever on the stand IMO.  If so, I sure hope the prosecution can convince the judge to declare Cindy a hostile witness.  I the prosecution can really go after Cindy in questioning, I'm thinking that Cindy will blow up.  No telling what could come out of her mouth.

Now, if something does come to light before the trial that leads Cindy to believe that KC is going after her, therefore jeopardizing Cindy's freedom, Cindy could unload on KC things what we've never dreamed of before.  Either way, no telling what could come out of Cindy's mouth.

One thing that came out of her mouth was her gum! ::MonkeyHaHa::Did you catch them hand Cindy a Kleenex to spit out her gum while she was testifying? I can't believe I never caught that before. And she still hasn't learned her lessons about when and where it's inappropriate to chew gum.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 
Some here have said they think LA is a highly functioning autistic.
Remember that extreme illness he had when he was like 10? I think maybe Leebaby is dain bramaged, and yes, I meant to spell it like that!

Oh..I didn't know about this extreme illness Lee had at 10.  Do tell more about this fi you can, please.
Sorry, I either read it here or at WS...it was used to explain Lee and Crzy's unusually close relationship. I think it's in a Cindy related thingy...

Hi Monkeys!  Just from memory here:  I believe this was something Cindy told Nick Savage about in her FBI interview, in answer to his questions about any traumas that may have affected Casey.  IIRC, Lee suffered a serious bone/ligament condition supposedly as an adverse reaction to Accutane (acne medication), when he was around 16 and Casey around 12 years old.  He couldn't go outside, had to be protected from any kind of injury, etc.  I THINK she said he missed a whole semester or even a year of school or something.  She went into a lot of detail about Lee's suffering, but not too much about how the whole episode may have affected Casey.

IIRC it was hyperostosis, which can indeed be a rare adverse reaction to Accutane.  However, research on this condition leads me to believe there may be more to the story.  What I've found so far doesn't seem to match up to Cindy's dramatic description.  Also, Accutane is much more commonly implicated in psychological/psychiatric problems, up to and including anxiety, severe depression and suicide.  And there's this (from Wikipedia): 

In addition to possible anxiety, several studies have shown that male patients taking isotretinoin show increased sensitivity to testosterone, and related psychological effects such as unusual irritability, over-inflated self-confidence and increased sexual desire.

I'm not even gonna GO there...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.