April 25, 2024, 01:08:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346488 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: March 06, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »

Trimm wrote:

Notice the very end of this video clip where the court balif walks up and hands her a tissue?They asked her to spit out that gum she was chewing.Cindy looked peeved     
Priceless
We so need a screen capture of that tissue moment!
I did that up a few http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707425#msg707425
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: March 06, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »

I'm no body language expert, just a bartender.  Makes me highly qualified to analize these sick folks. Now that I have put the ? out there about the first 3 hr bond hearing, got me wondering why it has not been the doc dumps.  Holy crap, we all suffered CA's FBI interview.  

Good question.

Because it might be likend to waterboarding? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: March 06, 2009, 08:17:34 PM »

Trimm wrote:

Notice the very end of this video clip where the court balif walks up and hands her a tissue?They asked her to spit out that gum she was chewing.Cindy looked peeved     
Priceless

The woman has no breeding.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: March 06, 2009, 08:18:21 PM »

I'm no body language expert, just a bartender.  Makes me highly qualified to analize these sick folks. Now that I have put the ? out there about the first 3 hr bond hearing, got me wondering why it has not been the doc dumps.  Holy crap, we all suffered CA's FBI interview.  

Good question.

Because it might be likend to waterboarding? 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1864 on: March 06, 2009, 08:21:56 PM »

Good question.

Because it might be likend to waterboarding?    Ya Think??!!     I thought I had seen everthing there was to see up till now...Again now that we know what we know, I think the video would be INTRESTING.  Maybe it would help us dechipher  "the  code  "
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: March 06, 2009, 08:22:11 PM »

ME: Gonna put these here, because i believe they sorta fit.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

Aired July 29, 2008

Where is little Caylee Anthony? And what does her now-jailed mother know about her fate?

The 2-year-old went missing in mid-June. She was reported missing on July 15th, that's a day (sic) later. Her mother Casey (sic) then calls in. She has her arrested on charges of child neglect, making false official statements, obstructing a criminal investigation. Police have now named Casey Anthony, the mother, as a person of interest in Caylee's disappearance.

We welcome the grandmother, Cindy Anthony. She is with us in Orlando, Florida.

Do you have any thoughts, Cindy, as to what happened to your granddaughter? CINDY ANTHONY: My thoughts are a lot clearer now than they were that night that I made three 911 calls. I'm very confident that -- I'm very confident that Casey will be exonerated of all charges once we find Caylee, so that's why our focus is on trying to find our granddaughter.
KING: So you feel she's definitely alive?

CINDY ANTHONY: I believe she is alive when Casey handed her off to the baby-sitter. At this point, I just hope to god that no one has done anything to her.

Me : The text in bold, why did Cindy want to find Caylee?  I underlined the phrasing that set my nerves to screaming.
One more to follow, from Cindy regarding the truth and murder.  Hope these lines have not been discussed before.  If so, i am so very sorry.

Life IS Good!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: March 06, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »

Oh Good Klaas, You are here. I have the cell phone pings that I acquired from YOU I believe, many moons ago and I am going to try to put the link up here. I have had this on my desk top.  I hope the whole thing does not appear in giant size.  If it does.......Please do your thing. Thanks Jan

BTW..These are very easy to read and those of you trying to figure out what she was doing on the 15TH; this will help. It's complete through the 30TH. Here goes.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=7

Yes, I really like that link.  I didn't create it just saw it someplace but it's a good one to bookmark.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: March 06, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »

Hi All,

DDex's request for a link sent me off on a look see...  Sorry DDex, I did not find the entire first bond hearing. 
Trim, your links had me stumbling across something I had not seen before. Thank-you very much.
May I ask, am I allowed to post links and partial transcripts from Larry King?  If so, I would like to share something with you all.

Thank-you,
A.
Yeppers - we do it all the time.  Helps if you always add the link too!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: March 06, 2009, 08:23:12 PM »

okay so I'm behind only cause of the bad internet we have since moving but here's my thing and I don't know if it's been discussed yet but in LEE's deposition part 1 he states he's still with Mallory and that she lives with her parents and then he states he doesn't know the address.  IMO that's a bold face lie who isn't engaged to someone who's parents and HER live in the same state/area and doesn't know the ADDRESS to where your Fiance is living..come on didn't he ever send her balloons/flowers.  EWW that just erks me...so did anyone else catch that?  Again sorry for being behind guys!  Ohh and don't worry catching Nancy on the late 10 slot hubby is playing xbox 360..we have to share...LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: March 06, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »

Judge Could Force Casey To Answer Questions
Friday, March 06, 2009 5:09:08 PM
<snipped>
ORLANDO -- Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez filed a motion Friday afternoon, asking a judge to force Casey Anthony to answer questions in her defamation case.
In the motion, Gonzalez's attorney Keith Mitnik stated that Anthony and her attorneys have stated in the past that his client is not the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who took Caylee.
"Under the circumstance, there cannot be a good faith basis for refusing to answer the question ‘Is the lady in the attached the Zenaida Gonzalez you say kidnapped Caylee?’" Mitnik wrote in the motion.
No date for the hearing has been set yet.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/6/judge_could_force_casey_to_answer_questions.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: March 06, 2009, 08:25:26 PM »

Like i said i AM SO NEW to this but.......i wanna say,
i have been wondering why Tony has never did an interview on TV ect.... (cuz i know i would be so quick to tell my side ect....) But now knowing what he did.... very smart man. I was wondering "mmm whats his deal"

another thing i want to say, i grew up in a HUGE and i mean HUGE family of 9 boys and total 6 girls and my sisters would never put them selfs out like Casey did when it comes to men, and half (yes i said half) my brothers would not give a girl that gets around the time of day, but then the other half, well they are just dirty d**ks (did i say that out loud... so glad they cant read this!

I guess i really dont understand what goes through this sick females head.
Hazel - WELCOME.  Here is my best attempt at a gift for you!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.0
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: March 06, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »

Me: Please note the date on the following transcript and read to the end.  When was Cindy thinking murder?  This transcript kinda gives you a "feeling" on her thoughts on lying too.  IMHO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/31/lkl.01.html

Aired July 31, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, you know, that was less than 24 hours after the shock of my granddaughter not being where she was supposed to be and then finding out that she had been kidnapped by the babysitter.

I didn't know all the facts at that point. I had not had a chance to start putting things together and start looking at what is out there.

KING: All right.

CINDY ANTHONY: So, again, you know, when I called -- made the three 9/11 tapes, I said whatever I needed to do to get the authorities to come help me.

KING: I got you.

CINDY ANTHONY: So did I fabricate a lie at that point?

I worked on whatever I could to get them out there. So, you know, I'm not a liar. I just stretched the truth a little bit. The car wasn't where it was supposed to be so I said it was stolen because I didn't have any other reason to have the authorities come out to my house.

So that doesn't make me a liar or a murderer...

KING: Jose...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...and I don't think that makes my daughter...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...a murderer, either, just because she has some mistruths.

KING: Well, we don't even know if there's a murder been.

Life IS Good!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1872 on: March 06, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

Damn, just got home and I'll never catch up! You guys blew threw over 25 pages today!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1873 on: March 06, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »

okay so I'm behind only cause of the bad internet we have since moving but here's my thing and I don't know if it's been discussed yet but in LEE's deposition part 1 he states he's still with Mallory and that she lives with her parents and then he states he doesn't know the address.  IMO that's a bold face lie who isn't engaged to someone who's parents and HER live in the same state/area and doesn't know the ADDRESS to where your Fiance is living..come on didn't he ever send her balloons/flowers.  EWW that just erks me...so did anyone else catch that?  Again sorry for being behind guys!  Ohh and don't worry catching Nancy on the late 10 slot hubby is playing xbox 360..we have to share...LOL
That got to me also, how could you not know her address, unless he said that so the public wouldn't here it, and then start bugging Mallory's family. Anyway at the memorial, Lee didn't look like he is that into Mallory that much anyhow.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: March 06, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: March 06, 2009, 08:28:24 PM »

The FDLE has taken footage of a Quality Inn, I hate to ask a dumb question, but what does this mean?

There must be something to Leonard's remarks re: Casey pacing up and down in the parking lot on the night of the 15th/16th ?
Didn't ZG work for or live at that motel?

I do recall that at some point ZG was staying at a motel (Motel 6?) in Kissimmee.  Not sure when that came about, though.  Possibly after she lost her job due to Casey's lies about the nanny... IOW maybe that was actually AFTER July 16 when Casey was arrested?  IIRC, LP did not specify at which motel parking lot Casey was supposedly recorded on surveillance camera.

As far as the night of June 15 -- Father's Day -- I wonder if old LP may have something hereIt seems likely that something big happened that night.  Wonder how a motel parking lot might figure into it?  (Here is a link to my "Enough" thread in case someone here hasn't seen it:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4429.0 There is a "flee your home to a motel for safety" theme there.  And btw, there is also a "flee your home to a motel for safety" scene in the movie "Untraceable" which Casey rented with Tony on June XX?  16? 17?)

Regardless, Cindy's and George's stories about June 15-16 are somehow less than completely credible.
  • Cindy says she took Caylee to see Grandpa at the nursing home, then to see Grandma at her home in Mt. Dora.
  • Casey and George didn't come along, b/c they were both "working" that day.
  • When Casey came home later, Cindy and Caylee went for a swim, but Casey said the water was too cold, so she didn't join them.
  • Casey took Caylee out of the pool and got her ready for bed.
  • Cindy tucked them both in together, in Casey's bed, just like a normal night.
  • See, Caylee slept in Casey's room every single night, since she first came home from the hospital.  Caylee couldn't go to sleep without Casey by her side, yadda yadda yadda.
  • Neither Cindy nor George make any mention of unpleasantness at all, much less a screaming fight the neighbor claims to have overheard.
  • Next morning (June 16) Cindy arose for work and did not see the girls because they were still in the bedroom with the door closed.
  • However, Cindy knows for certain they were there, b/c she could HEAR THEM BREATHING through the closed door.  She left for work as usual.
  • George did not see Casey or Caylee at all that entire morning, either, though they were supposedly at home, presumably in Casey's room. 
  • At least not until 12:50 when he claims he was watching his favorite News, er, Cooking show before work.  Casey and Caylee appeared from their room, wearing easily-remembered ensembles that George could describe in detail over a month later.
  • There were smiles and hugs, and love you, Dad -- just like a "normal day."  Casey told her father they would both be spending the night with "the nanny" because Casey was working late.  See you tomorrow!
  • No one ever saw Caylee again.  And Casey was AWOL until Cindy tracked her down July 15.

Anybody care to try and line up cell phone pings with that story?

How about trying to line up Cindy's myspace blog from July 3 with that story:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: March 06, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

Me: Please note the date on the following transcript and read to the end.  When was Cindy thinking murder?  This transcript kinda gives you a "feeling" on her thoughts on lying too.  IMHO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/31/lkl.01.html

Aired July 31, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, you know, that was less than 24 hours after the shock of my granddaughter not being where she was supposed to be and then finding out that she had been kidnapped by the babysitter.

I didn't know all the facts at that point. I had not had a chance to start putting things together and start looking at what is out there.

CINDY ANTHONY: So, again, you know, when I called -- made the three 9/11 tapes, I said whatever I needed to do to get the authorities to come help me.

KING: I got you.

CINDY ANTHONY: So did I fabricate a lie at that point?

I worked on whatever I could to get them out there. So, you know, I'm not a liar. I just stretched the truth a little bit. The car wasn't where it was supposed to be so I said it was stolen because I didn't have any other reason to have the authorities come out to my house.

So that doesn't make me a liar or a murderer...

KING: Jose...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...and I don't think that makes my daughter...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...a murderer, either, just because she has some mistruths.

KING: Well, we don't even know if there's a murder been.      WOW! she is a peice of work
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: March 06, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

Trimm wrote:

Priceless
I did that up a few http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707425#msg707425
I saw that - I read every post, so please excuse me if something is answered - eventually I grab a towel and wipe the egg off my face! 
I have started to try to hold posts, even go so far as a holding reply.  However, when I am just a few pages off - I often try for real time.
Thanks - too classic
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1878 on: March 06, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »

i am getting caught up had to take break earlier today (had to actually get things done..LOL) ....
the utube video... i just watched i know i am behind! Those just came out  right?

i see the change in her at the end, i had to watch it a few times and my out look is a toss at first due to the simple fact that was the end and we see no more, i do totally believe Casey got a "mood change", and knowing she is a heartless stuck on her self selfish person,
but....... no lie the first time i watched i didn't think much except she was getting tired, but after i kept watching it i see getting tired of being fake! Or just tired of it really not being all about her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: March 06, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

Are you saying Lee fibs?  j/k
Yes I did see that.If Mallory was smart she'd make an honest man out of Lee.Run far away and make sure he never had the address. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.