April 19, 2024, 10:41:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346265 times)
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: March 06, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »

OT so sorry

~snipped~
Yeppers - we do it all the time.  Helps if you always add the link too!
[/quote]

Thank-you, A-News-Junkie-Monkey,
Appreciate the response.  I am trying to end up being the Miss Priss Monkey and not make too many mistakes. ~grin~

A.

Life IS Good!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1881 on: March 06, 2009, 08:32:11 PM »

I'm no body language expert, just a bartender.  Makes me highly qualified to analize these sick folks. Now that I have put the ? out there about the first 3 hr bond hearing, got me wondering why it has not been the doc dumps.  Holy crap, we all suffered CA's FBI interview.  

Good question.

Because it might be likend to waterboarding? 

That is torture to watch.  Oh,Trimm..Did you see the link I posted? You can read the cell phone pings real easy. No conversation is written here though. I have to keep looking for that.

BTW...Imagine being one of the people hanging out with Casey and now your pictures are plastered all over creation with the world analyzing them. Oh, And their parents now know a lot more about them as well!!I would be so pissed at her.
I can't wait until they ALL face her in court. Just for this reason I hope they do not settle out!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: March 06, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

Would you stop talking about my butt???? Remember, I am the victim here! Damn, I need a PopTart.
Okay stop that..LOL I was seriously eating my bannas and now some of it fell out of my hands and the dogs are just in love..LOL  Showing hubby now he's cracking up..good one guys
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: March 06, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »

I have a question for you all out there.  My hubby and I currently have no children it's not by choice just we have problems but here's the question listening to Lee's depo part 1 Where they asked him who has watched Caylee..IMO and this is where all you guys out there can help but I think that alot of people have watch this little angel Caylee.  I just feel that if I have a young child I wouldn't be handing her over to just anyone and certainly not alot of people either especially when I had grandparents that are that close by.  So I'd love to hear some feedback from you all with kids.  Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1884 on: March 06, 2009, 08:39:04 PM »

Would you stop talking about my butt???? Remember, I am the victim here! Damn, I need a PopTart.
Okay stop that..LOL I was seriously eating my bannas and now some of it fell out of my hands and the dogs are just in love..LOL  Showing hubby now he's cracking up..good one guys
The one thing that really gets me with this clip is, how many 22 year olds do you know that carry on like this? This is like a child having a tantrum, all that's missing is throwing herself on the floor, kicking and screaming. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: March 06, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »

ME: Gonna put these here, because i believe they sorta fit.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

Aired July 29, 2008

Where is little Caylee Anthony? And what does her now-jailed mother know about her fate?

The 2-year-old went missing in mid-June. She was reported missing on July 15th, that's a day (sic) later. Her mother Casey (sic) then calls in. She has her arrested on charges of child neglect, making false official statements, obstructing a criminal investigation. Police have now named Casey Anthony, the mother, as a person of interest in Caylee's disappearance.

We welcome the grandmother, Cindy Anthony. She is with us in Orlando, Florida.

Do you have any thoughts, Cindy, as to what happened to your granddaughter? CINDY ANTHONY: My thoughts are a lot clearer now than they were that night that I made three 911 calls. I'm very confident that -- I'm very confident that Casey will be exonerated of all charges once we find Caylee, so that's why our focus is on trying to find our granddaughter.
KING: So you feel she's definitely alive?

CINDY ANTHONY: I believe she is alive when Casey handed her off to the baby-sitter. At this point, I just hope to god that no one has done anything to her.

Me : The text in bold, why did Cindy want to find Caylee?  I underlined the phrasing that set my nerves to screaming.
One more to follow, from Cindy regarding the truth and murder.  Hope these lines have not been discussed before.  If so, i am so very sorry.

Ew. You're right. What a wretched rotten grandmother! She's saying she only wants to find Caylee in order to exonerate Casey. Well, shows clearly where her priorities were and are.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1886 on: March 06, 2009, 08:41:16 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1887 on: March 06, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »

I have a question for you all out there.  My hubby and I currently have no children it's not by choice just we have problems but here's the question listening to Lee's depo part 1 Where they asked him who has watched Caylee..IMO and this is where all you guys out there can help but I think that alot of people have watch this little angel Caylee.  I just feel that if I have a young child I wouldn't be handing her over to just anyone and certainly not alot of people either especially when I had grandparents that are that close by.  So I'd love to hear some feedback from you all with kids.  Thanks
I never had a babysitter for my two girls, I stayed home with them, but at the age of four they did go to preschool a couple days a week. When we moved closer to my parents, they would watch them occasionally, so it was just my parents and my husband and myself, and no I would never have left them randomly with different people.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: March 06, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »

Imagine being one of the people hanging out with Casey and now your pictures are plastered all over creation with the world analyzing them. Oh, And their parents now know a lot more about them as well!!I would be so pissed at her.
I can't wait until they ALL face her in court. Just for this reason I hope they do not settle out!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I wish some of those "friends' would be the ones sitting on the SA side of the courtroom on behalf of Caylee's  monkeys, at every hearing  to make  KC SQIRM.  I remember at one of the hearings, someone called for AMY, and she whipped around to see. I guess it was probably just a worker named Amy, but I swear I saw KC in a moment of panic.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1889 on: March 06, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »

Damn, just got home and I'll never catch up! You guys blew threw over 25 pages today!!

I know!! I got caught up and was even able to post as it was a slow day for me here in the Catskills.

I also went over to Blink's area and visited for a spell. She is a star now. Did you know?

I'm off to bed as it is late for me. I wonder if Casey has a bed time? Do they have lights out like in summer camp? Can she see a TV from her cell? Hope not

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1890 on: March 06, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

I posted a pic in musing of my dog Grissom and former Detroit Tiger baseball player Milt Wilcox.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4637.msg707504#msg707504

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1891 on: March 06, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am so behind. I tried looking at SM on my blackberry today and I couldn't log in to SM.

I will try tomorrow on my mom's laptop. If you don't hear from JSM until Saturday afternoon. That means I had to lurk in the cage. 

I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes and for any monkeys that have my email if I can't get into the cage. Email me, I know that works on my Blackberry. TIA JSM

Ya'll have a great week! I will truly miss all my friends in the cage. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1892 on: March 06, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »

Damn, just got home and I'll never catch up! You guys blew threw over 25 pages today!!

I know!! I got caught up and was even able to post as it was a slow day for me here in the Catskills.

I also went over to Blink's area and visited for a spell. She is a star now. Did you know?

I'm off to bed as it is late for me. I wonder if Casey has a bed time? Do they have lights out like in summer camp? Can she see a TV from her cell? Hope not

I'm sure she has a bed time, lights out by 8pm and no tv. I believe she only has 1 hour a day to watch tv or shower. Anything happen today to warrant this many pages? Or just good conversation?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: March 06, 2009, 08:49:09 PM »

ME: Gonna put these here, because i believe they sorta fit.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

Aired July 29, 2008

Where is little Caylee Anthony? And what does her now-jailed mother know about her fate?
~snipped, to save space~
I'm very confident that Casey will be exonerated of all charges once we find Caylee, so that's why our focus is on trying to find our granddaughter.
KING: So you feel she's definitely alive?

CINDY ANTHONY: I believe she is alive when Casey handed her off to the baby-sitter. At this point, I just hope to god that no one has done anything to her.

Me : The text in bold, why did Cindy want to find Caylee?  I underlined the phrasing that set my nerves to screaming.
One more to follow, from Cindy regarding the truth and murder.  Hope these lines have not been discussed before.  If so, i am so very sorry.

Ew. You're right. What a wretched rotten grandmother! She's saying she only wants to find Caylee in order to exonerate Casey. Well, shows clearly where her priorities were and are.

I thought (forgive me) WTHeck when I heard her say THAT. 
I pulled the transcript so you all could read what she said.

A. 

Life IS Good!
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: March 06, 2009, 08:50:52 PM »

It looks to me like she's been pawning Caylee off to whoever would babysit since she was born. She even had Jesse's teenage brother babysitting if none of the other Grund family members were available.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: March 06, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »

I posted a pic in musing of my dog Grissom and former Detroit Tiger baseball player Milt Wilcox.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4637.msg707504#msg707504
    BOO is High Tone now she and Grissom have a Detroit Tiger friend.  Maybe Josef needs to go take a picture with TO. Oh I forgot he just got cut. 

Love the picture Boo by the way. You or Dolce or Blurry or Wendi email me please if you don't hear from me. And say a prayer, my sister is trying to get my xanax for the flight. I told her no way no how. JSM can't fly without them.  LUV YOU MONKEYS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: March 06, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »

I've been watching NG and Ronald's mother just stated that the media has been brutal on him. I can't help but feel that is a direct result of this case.

KC and her entire family has brought out so much doubt and hatred in this case that I feel a portion of the public has developed a sense of second guessing people that may be involved in situations. There are many questions about Haleigh's disappearance and people's
suspicions seem to be abundant, I feel due to the actions of kc and the A family. That is what is fresh in everyone's mind.

I guess, in short, thanks to this case, many people have developed suspicious minds and innocent people suffer the wrath of it.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1897 on: March 06, 2009, 08:52:43 PM »

Good evening Monkeys since I only found this site about a week ago I haven't said too much been reading and learning a lot of stuff I have a few questions.
Who runs this thread , and why does it have to lock at 100, how can you quote what others say and bring it to everyone like yall do I have never been in a forum before so not rel sure how all this works.
Trying to learn don't want y'all to think I am just lurking around, but we all have something in common we hate Casey.
One more question is klassus (sorry if I  missed spelled your name) the one that had his daughter stole before he seems to know a lot about this kinda stuff.
 Sorry to sound so stupid!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: March 06, 2009, 08:52:56 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am so behind. I tried looking at SM on my blackberry today and I couldn't log in to SM.

I will try tomorrow on my mom's laptop. If you don't hear from JSM until Saturday afternoon. That means I had to lurk in the cage. 

I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes and for any monkeys that have my email if I can't get into the cage. Email me, I know that works on my Blackberry. TIA JSM

Ya'll have a great week! I will truly miss all my friends in the cage. 

We will miss you, too!   Have a safe and fun trip!      
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: March 06, 2009, 08:53:41 PM »

I'm sure she has a bed time, lights out by 8pm and no tv. I believe she only has 1 hour a day to watch tv or shower. Anything happen today to warrant this many pages? Or just good conversation?
I guess before her last court appearance, she chose tv over washing her hair. JMO JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.