April 23, 2024, 02:42:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346401 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1940 on: March 06, 2009, 09:31:44 PM »

I have a question for you all out there.  My hubby and I currently have no children it's not by choice just we have problems but here's the question listening to Lee's depo part 1 Where they asked him who has watched Caylee..IMO and this is where all you guys out there can help but I think that alot of people have watch this little angel Caylee.  I just feel that if I have a young child I wouldn't be handing her over to just anyone and certainly not alot of people either especially when I had grandparents that are that close by.  So I'd love to hear some feedback from you all with kids.  Thanks

It looks to me like she's been pawning Caylee off to whoever would babysit since she was born. She even had Jesse's teenage brother babysitting if none of the other Grund family members were available.
OEJ Yes that is what she did. Then the Grunds told her find someone else. I HATE KC ANTHONY.

JMO JSM

At just about the same time, her friend Lauren, I think it is, found out that Casey was lying about having a job, so she quit babysitting, too. That's about the first time anyone heard about the "nanny." Caylee was eight months old then. Between the Grunds. Lauren, and Cindy, Casey had 6 babysitters in the first eight months of her life.
Yeah, makes me sad that she found a "nanny" for Caylee. I just wish Cindy would have stepped up to the plate and took Caylee's child care over. I don't understand why Cindy didn't pay for Daycare/Babysitter/Nanny? She would have gotten a dang good tax credit. But, then again Cindy knew KC didn't have a job so why would Cindy pay for child care?  Makes me so confused about why Cindy didn't try and get Caylee into daycare. Caylee needed interaction with children her own age. Cindy knew that, she is a nurse. She isn't stupid.

Unless Cindy was so jealous that she didn't want Caylee with anyone but Cindy and/or her evil "mini me" KC? I hope this makes sense.

I know. I don't understand it, either. She knew Casey was an unfit mother. She should have just put Caylee in daycare and let Casey silently slip away into the night. She couldn't let Casey go. She still doesn't get it that Casey hates her.
She couldn't let KC go yes. But I truly think CA was trying to teach KC a lesson for having Caylee out of wedlock. If it wasn't a problem, why did KC try to pin Caylee on Jesse in the begining? Because she knew CA would be pissed.  After the DNA test by Jesse that came out negative, did Cindy have anything to go with him ever again? Except to call him a person of interest?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1941 on: March 06, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am so behind. I tried looking at SM on my blackberry today and I couldn't log in to SM.

I will try tomorrow on my mom's laptop. If you don't hear from JSM until Saturday afternoon. That means I had to lurk in the cage. 

I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes and for any monkeys that have my email if I can't get into the cage. Email me, I know that works on my Blackberry. TIA JSM

Ya'll have a great week! I will truly miss all my friends in the cage. 

Have a fun, safe trip JSM 

Have fun
Thank Trimm, I will try.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1942 on: March 06, 2009, 09:32:45 PM »

SO Has anyone  like the Judge said anything to Baez about the way he interacts withCasey I had read about the red the licorice part that's what I am referring too can he just do things like that he way too forward with her this is not normal behavior for a lawyer with his client?
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1943 on: March 06, 2009, 09:36:26 PM »

SO Has anyone  like the Judge said anything to Baez about the way he interacts withCasey I had read about the red the licorice part that's what I am referring too can he just do things like that he way too forward with her this is not normal behavior for a lawyer with his client?

I was wondering if that was recorded, which i am sure its not since she was talking to her attorney.
but i know if i was his wife, his bags would so be packed.
i was wondering to why no one has said anything about this statement. or why hasnt he made a statement in regards to this?
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1944 on: March 06, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »

I have a question for you all out there.  My hubby and I currently have no children it's not by choice just we have problems but here's the question listening to Lee's depo part 1 Where they asked him who has watched Caylee..IMO and this is where all you guys out there can help but I think that alot of people have watch this little angel Caylee.  I just feel that if I have a young child I wouldn't be handing her over to just anyone and certainly not alot of people either especially when I had grandparents that are that close by.  So I'd love to hear some feedback from you all with kids.  Thanks

It looks to me like she's been pawning Caylee off to whoever would babysit since she was born. She even had Jesse's teenage brother babysitting if none of the other Grund family members were available.
OEJ Yes that is what she did. Then the Grunds told her find someone else. I HATE KC ANTHONY.

JMO JSM

At just about the same time, her friend Lauren, I think it is, found out that Casey was lying about having a job, so she quit babysitting, too. That's about the first time anyone heard about the "nanny." Caylee was eight months old then. Between the Grunds. Lauren, and Cindy, Casey had 6 babysitters in the first eight months of her life.
Yeah, makes me sad that she found a "nanny" for Caylee. I just wish Cindy would have stepped up to the plate and took Caylee's child care over. I don't understand why Cindy didn't pay for Daycare/Babysitter/Nanny? She would have gotten a dang good tax credit. But, then again Cindy knew KC didn't have a job so why would Cindy pay for child care?  Makes me so confused about why Cindy didn't try and get Caylee into daycare. Caylee needed interaction with children her own age. Cindy knew that, she is a nurse. She isn't stupid.

Unless Cindy was so jealous that she didn't want Caylee with anyone but Cindy and/or her evil "mini me" KC? I hope this makes sense.

I know. I don't understand it, either. She knew Casey was an unfit mother. She should have just put Caylee in daycare and let Casey silently slip away into the night. She couldn't let Casey go. She still doesn't get it that Casey hates her.
She couldn't let KC go yes. But I truly think CA was trying to teach KC a lesson for having Caylee out of wedlock. If it wasn't a problem, why did KC try to pin Caylee on Jesse in the begining? Because she knew CA would be pissed.  After the DNA test by Jesse that came out negative, did Cindy have anything to go with him ever again? Except to call him a person of interest?

Oh, that gives me the chills. You're probably right. She did tell Casey that Caylee was her best "mistake." Can you imagine using a baby as a punishment? It's too terrible to contemplate. Cindy knew there was jealousy from Casey there, and she just kept it going, too! The woman likes to play with fire.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: March 06, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »

See you in the next cage.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: March 06, 2009, 09:39:34 PM »

I regret that I cannot provide a link or any verification.  The day the body was found, I was out of town, but had my mini lap top with me.  Within a few minutes of finding out, I found a news site that was telling the story that she had been seen at a hotel alone, in the parking lot.  I believe it said that there was video.  At some point after that LP did briefly state the same thing.  I have told this story before, and I really wish I had saved the page or something to prove it, but I did not.

No problem..I guess I just don't understand why this info would be held back from our view by LE.I guess we will have to wait and see if it does truly exist..
[/quote]

Tater is correct, he said it, he got it from me. If it was corroberated through LE it will be part of discovery eventually, if not it won't, just affirming Tater is correct that Leonard has said that.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1947 on: March 06, 2009, 09:40:29 PM »

I was wondering if that was recorded, which i am sure its not since she was talking to her attorney.
i was wondering to why no one has said anything about this statement. or why hasnt he made a statement in regards to this?

Good Evening Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys!!!!

I think the guy over the jail said the licorice thing didn't happen. Said there was no glass between them and that an officer watched them when they were talking.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1948 on: March 06, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »

Have a wonderful trip JSM
             and
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Thanks Darla. I don't wanna go. 

Trying to catch up but wanted to do this first.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JSM!!!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1949 on: March 06, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »

You driving? How much have you had to drink Missy? Do you take the curve on 2 wheels or 4?

It's so sad how quickly the Ant's got over Caylee being dead. Feasting on crab puffs and playing footsie with Dominic while people she hates are on their hands and knees searching the cold woods for pieces of her grand daughter. Cold heartless b!tches! All of them!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1950 on: March 06, 2009, 09:42:53 PM »

Niter Joesamas. Sleep well!

Ddex, Those other youngsters (lol) maybe need to rethink what they are doing, if they did not want their 15 minutes of fun to turn into a lifetime of shame and misfortune. IMHO ~smile~ I am hoping some of them will now be turning their energies and talents to helping build their communities vs seeing just how far they can push their boundries.

If they are going to testify, I do not believe they can be in the court room during the trial.  But, I dunno.

Kindly said,

A.  
 Agreed.   In my personal experience at trial, I was the SA 1st witness for that very reason.  But for the hearings, anyone in the public can attend, I think. If that's the case I would welcome anyone, including the grund family to be on CAylee's side of the courtroom.For sentencing, in our case I could not attend (out of state) so many friends were there in my absence.  During trial I will admit we were very methodical on where we sat, to be in certain peoples line of vision. I guess I thought I was being intimidating to the criminal and his family.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1951 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »

I think the guy over the jail said the licorice thing didn't happen. Said there was no glass between them and that an officer watched them when they were talking.
so that would not have been video or anything surely someone else saw it happen why would he have said it other wise??? Not something you would just make up out of the blue?
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1952 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »

ohhh i see, yeah media can get things all messed up, well not just media but people talking to media, u know!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: March 06, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

~snipped~

Aunza, thank you for posting this classic Cindy quote.  Yes, it's so infuriating.  Also, notice that Larry King asked her if she had any thoughts about what happened to Caylee... and instead of answering the question, she says Casey will be exonerated!

Poor Caylee.

Yes, but what toasted my last nerve was how I heard & then read THAT phrase.  She only wanted to find Caylee so they could exonerate Casey or so it seemed to me.  Then, to find she had said  her daughter was not a "murderer" on the 31st of July....  

Your post regarding Deputy Cain & Keith Williams... Thank-you! Really, I totally missed putting 1 + 1 together there.  You are a smart egg.  ~smile~

A.

Good night all and thank-you for the conversation.

Life IS Good!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: March 06, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »

JMO JSM

Several friends have said they watched her at different times as well, such as Christina and possibly Stefanie.  Annie watched her.  And we can't forget Holly Gagne the neighbor and early Anthony supporter who suddenly disappeared from the media spotlight... Also, one of Casey's myspace or texts messages to another mom recommends a drop-in play place, too.  The list of Caylee's babysitters is probably nearly as long as the list of Casey's guys.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1955 on: March 06, 2009, 09:46:52 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys - This Monk is Slored out - right now.

I will see You all in the Next Cage - Be Safe ~ Happy Friday
OH and Eastern MONKS Turn your Clocks Ahead ... SPRING FORWARD
UGGgggh I hate when we have to do that.

Love K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1956 on: March 06, 2009, 09:48:17 PM »

All I can think of when I watch the videos of KC playing with Caylee or Caylee being fed as a baby is THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER! Instead, she is being treated as an inconvenience and a money making commodity! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: March 06, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

You driving? How much have you had to drink Missy? Do you take the curve on 2 wheels or 4?

It's so sad how quickly the Ant's got over Caylee being dead. Feasting on crab puffs and playing footsie with Dominic while people she hates are on their hands and knees searching the cold woods for pieces of her grand daughter. Cold heartless b!tches! All of them!

sober...we'll take the curve on 2 wheels.
Yep,the Ant's are out for themselves.always have been.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1958 on: March 06, 2009, 09:48:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18861435/detail.html

<SNIP>
Inside the Anthony family: James Hoover, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, described to investigators the family's stay at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes in December after Caylee Anthony's remains were found. He also mentions that he was "uncomfortable" with the friendly relationship between Anthony's mother, Cindy, and another private investigator, Dominic Casey. Hoover also quotes Dominic Casey describing a scene in jail where Casey Anthony started eating one end of a licorice string with her attorney Jose Baez eating from the other end that was passed through a glass partition. Hoover says Dominic Casey claims it looked "like they were kissing through the glass or something." it reminded him of the spaghetti scene in "Lady and the Tramp." Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore, however, said attorney-client meetings are not held in rooms with a glass partition, so "the physical plant makes the account of such activity a virtual impossibility."
<SNIP>

Sounds like either Hoover or Dom. Casey is making up a few of their own stories...I haven't read much of Hoover's statements, so I haven't got a feel for him yet but I wouldn't put this past DC either..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1959 on: March 06, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

OH I have to say this before I go

Because she is My fave lil Monkey

DESI  Babba Looo    

Keep up the good Work - Your efforts are noted Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.