April 20, 2024, 06:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346281 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I apologize for the question I am about to pose. My husband lost his job in January, so my opportunities to be here have been limited due to more pressure on me being the breadwinner. I don't get much time to be here so as fast as you all work, I can't read everything. I tried to do a search for timer55 and it kept saying no result, so I am frustrated, because I know there was discussion regarding that since Lee's deposition.

So I hate being redundant in bringing up things already discussed, and I am sorry.

1. I see it, as her explanation for erasing all of the information from April to July.
2. I see that timer55 was more a countdown for herself. She had been keeping her daughter from her family, but she knew there was no way she could get away with any excuse for not having her daughter at home for her birthday! So she had to explain away that connection AND the erased postings (which must be incriminating for her to delete)
3. Even though she deleted all of that information, I know so much information we believe is erased really isn't. We have seen information from everyone's myspace, and facebook retrieved from people's computers, but I have to believe that both myspace and facebook were subpoenaed for information kept, and I would have to believe that although users delete things, their databases still have the information?
4. Do they have a date for when the password was changed?  I believe that would have to be significant

Was information from these two sites retrieved?

I do know for a fact that someone changing a password...records of that are kept, so that alone would prove that it was from a computer Casey had access to.

The whole deposition made me ill, but the fact that he purposely put the whole password thing in, an attempt to help her with her story made me the most ill. Especially when once again Jesse Grund's name was thrown in.

Again, I know this was addressed, and my apologies, but with all my search efforts I couldn't find it. Even if someone pointed me to those posts it would be appreciated.

Thanks...a monkey not around as much due to the economy pitfalls.

Not sure but I think the search button on the right of the page is just for this page.  Try the one on the left (small - home, help, search, profile) and it will give you an abundance with links!  Here is my result - and not sure if this will work, but doing the search that way will give you this if not.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »

HEY MONKEYS.....just stoppin in to do a Monkey dance!!!!

More documents and KCs jail house reaction to be released "at any moment"...which will probably be tomorrow, but still!!!!!!

I gotta go watch my Cavs game, but I just had to stop in cuz I was jumping up and down, literally.... ::MonkeyTongu

Love you all!!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just popping in for a few before I head back out for another meeting. Will be back by 8 if anyone cares. Probably not, but just in case I don't return, call that fireman I've been hearing about!!
It is 8:15 and where is Boo!!?

Quick Trimm send the fireman!!!

He's pretty tired right now. 
They are hinting on NG we could get more info in 24 hrs. 
Thats great, but could she issue us a new fireman?

Dagnabit......The cart and the fireman are gone.Newfie....................

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »

Just when you think KC and Baez can't get any more despicable-  they are now going to blame Ricardo Morales.  Please, just how stupid do they think the general public is?

They are crazy.They are throwing everybody under the bus.

& now they say GA blamed her friends in his suicide note. Do you monkeys think the A's are behind this too? Maybe that's why GA put that in his note. How do they think they can get away with this? How could KC not know that her boyfriend took and killed her child? Wouldn't there be evidence pointing to RM?
QM, JSM is very behind tonight but there would be evidence pointing to RM, the only thing is ALL EVIDENCE POINTS TO KC!.

I loved the happy birthday by the way. I am so lucky to have monkey friends!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »

Just when you think KC and Baez can't get any more despicable-  they are now going to blame Ricardo Morales.  Please, just how stupid do they think the general public is?

& now they say GA blamed her friends in his suicide note. Do you monkeys think the A's are behind this too? Maybe that's why GA put that in his note. How do they think they can get away with this? How could KC not know that her boyfriend took and killed her child? Wouldn't there be evidence pointing to RM?
I guess we'll get some clues if we ever see those documents.
I hope that we see the remaining Anthony's on to their own cozy jail cells.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 
Oh I dont know if I want to go look...if you is pissy at me I might just have to forward that straight over to Always1... 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »

He was before Tony- they "dated" until ?April.

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 
Actually...if you want to get technical...."hook up" is somewhat out too.
"Hit it", "Cuttin it", "Holla"...........I could go on and on and on...but I am not a construction workin cat caller.  LOL

I expect Sea to show up at any minute now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

RE:  Motion to Compel Copies of the Screen Shots or Print outs Concerning the Forensic Examination Done on the Computer of Ricardo Morales March 4 (found in link under pic on this page:  http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/4/george_anthony_wants_to_keep_suicide_note_private.html  )
Just read that, anyone get the feeling JB is gonna try to say the searches on March 17 and 21 from the anthony computer on CF were because casey didn't know what it was and wanted to understand what Ricardo meant?

Well they can try but it doesnt explain why she looked up how to make it as well as the neck breaking & household weapons as far back as MARCH, she started dating Ricardo in April 2008, reduced him to a friends with benefits & then took up with Tony the end of May
I agree - trust me, we are on the same side - just saying they are gonna go at this one hole at a time.  Or what they hope is a hole. Their defense is to confuse and pick till they drive the jury insane - well that is my guess at this point!  <-----------I reserve the right to amend this! LOL   
BTW - I would love to do coffee with you and Desi after last night and then you have to have that name - something just not fair in that! LOL
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »

Asked to be brought over

For whatever this is worth guys, while all these case scenarios are very intriguing  into Casey's activities & what she was involved with I dont think any of them directly have anything to do with why she killed Caylee when she did.   I do think she was so preoccupied with elicit activities & her friends that she was bogged down with Caylee as a responsibility & it irked her but I don't think it was her main motive or as a result of something happening due to those activities.  Now, granted I could be wrong so its our monkey duty to leave no stone unturned   (kudos to all)  but I think Casey's motives were due to her perception of her home life & that was at the root of her rebellious evil.   

Cindy & Casey argued over Caylee constantly; Casey resented her mother being overbearing over Caylee & how close they were;
Cindy confronted Casey about her lying, stealing, laziness, attitude, lack of custodial care for Caylee, etc. but always bailed her out of her jams;
Cindy, on the evening of 6/15 confronted Casey about stealing money from her grandparents retirement account; while Cindy begged her mother not to press charges its clear she was getting to the end of her rope with Casey's behavior Cindy refused to do anything constructive about;
Cindy, probably threatened to get custody of Caylee, again; its pretty obvious she wouldnt have followed thru;
Cindy, reportedly was so miffed with Casey that she put her hands around her neck - this happened in the evening hours, so loud that the neighbor reported it & said its not the first time. 

Casey either A) fled that night late with Caylee in a rage of emotions; B) killed Caylee right in her room very late that evening into the morning hours or C) after her father reportedly saw her the next day at lunchtime (I think George reluctantly lied about that).  So it furthers my belief that Casey was not in the middle of any activities or was seen with any of her shady characters that may have prompted her to kill Caylee.   I am certain about one thing no one else was involved with the murder of Caylee, Casey is way to narcissistic to take the fall for ANYONE.

I think Casey was furious with her mother & had no remorse for the harm her actions caused then and FOR YEARS.   While I think Casey tried to be part of a close family & wanted her family's love, attention & acceptance, her anti-social personality disorder always prevailed so her behavior was self-absorbed & unconscionable.  It is my belief that for quite awhile Casey ruminated in her mind that the way to get back at her mother & free herself from responsibility was to get rid of Caylee. I also think there is a significant chance that Casey ruminated about the thought of killing her parents (her saying she was getting her mother's house  to Amy tweaked that thought for me).

You are all welcome to comment and shoot holes in my thoughts as well, we're all on the same page & want to find out the truth...seeking Justice for Caylee.

Nope I think you summed it up pretty well. Its the how and when that puzzles me, I hope LE has figured that out
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2009, 08:33:36 PM »

No telling what all is in George's rambling 5-6 page note.  IMO he's all f'kd up by Cindy.  In his grieving mind he could have said anything.  Did you see....in Lee's ZG depo...Lee was asked did he ever perform searches for Caylee, that she may be dead?  Lee's eyes got larger, he shrugged and immediately said - NO, we were only to look for an alive Caylee you know...he smiled slightly...gave the impression...I can't cross Mom...an alive Caylee and only an alive Caylee and don't think anything else and don't say anything else.   Like he was given a directive and was telling the questioner - I'm doing my duty and I'm not thinking anything else (and then sort of smirking like it all a big game). 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »

BUMP TIMER55 links

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 

I'm not Dolce and I don't play her on tv....I just wanted to tell you hi.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2009, 08:35:49 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just popping in for a few before I head back out for another meeting. Will be back by 8 if anyone cares. Probably not, but just in case I don't return, call that fireman I've been hearing about!!
It is 8:15 and where is Boo!!?

Quick Trimm send the fireman!!!

Oh my, that was so nice to have him kicking down the door! I left the porch light on so all my neighbors could see that hunky body!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »

Capp,on NG Kathy Belich (sp) says there will be more info released in 24 hrs.   
Also it was hinted they plan to blame murder on ex lover.......... Ricardo Morales.   
Really?????????  And was he before or after Tony, I have forgotten???
Always - how could you miss the other possibility.....................
or at the same time as!!!!!!!!!!       Okay, I refuse to stop my dvr of Idol to see Nancy, will have to see her at 10 or 1 depending on dvr priorities!  See, and you guys thought I didn't have a real life!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2009, 08:39:18 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 

I'm not Dolce and I don't play her on tv....I just wanted to tell you hi.
Oh you could if you stay at a Holiday Inn Express....

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »

My Gosh You all have been Busy since I left last night - You broke into a new Cage ..and I am so trying to keep up ...

Welcome MoonMonkey - I read your post

Me myself still on the Timer55 and the Cays234 Codes

I think that it is relevant - both are.  The Cays234 I have taken apart and find it to be "possibly a cell phone number".  I chased it taking the Alpha to Numerals -
If you want to search a phone number online  - cell or landline and have no idea of area code its easy.  For example  - You have no idea what the area code is- but you know it may be be a phone registered in a State in the US.

This is how you chase it on Google.  Florida: 229-7234 - If you do not leave a space between the : and the search - it will come up with nothing.

So what I did was chase this number or Word Cays and 234 which is 229-7234. It is a registered phone in Florida as a Cell - not One Cell but many cells - different area codes though all in Florida. I found the area codes in Florida and then chased the number 229-7234 on www.pipl.com with the area codes.  There is however a Cell phone with this number and area code in Orlando - * area code 321 - Number is 321-229-7234 who it belongs to - Have no idea.

Goes back to Slore and Lee in the Jail videos - She and he are discussing Phone numbers and I have posted this before that they were talking in Code discussing phone numbers- re: Zenaida .. and the 321 area code does come up in their talk - but its mixed in a weird way.

I tried to find  what I posted before- will have to listen to the video again. Its the video where Lee asks Casey to spell Juliette Lewis and he spells it out J U L I E T T E and she says NO its J U L I E T .
Codes I do believe are within Casey's statements to her family over the phone behind Glass - I have no doubt .. she's slick .. that she is. She is not that slick though.  I believe in Caylee And Caylee will have the last word .. Even if We do not see it in our life time. Caylee will Prevail.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2009, 08:41:34 PM »

Evening Monkeys! JSM had a rough afternoon at work and didn't make the cage change until now. 

Anything going on besides that fireman?

TIA JSM

Happy birthday JSM and I hope you have a great time next week in Washington.  I used to work on Connecticut Avenue right next to the Mayflower Hotel.  It was an exciting time for me.  Anyway, have a great time.
Thank you Babybear. I hope I have a good time too. I don't know anything about DC. I went there for a skating show in I believe Fairfax last year two days after knee surgery. I would like to go see the Capitals play. I love that Ovechkin's snaggle puss face.

sorry, JSM but it obviously your birthday! pls have a safe trip!

huggs, wendi
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (Im sorry)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta be up at 3:30 in the morning.
Boo when you finish putting your fire out,please send my fireman back in case I need him later.Newfie can pick him up in the cart.   

Please let us get some document s in the morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.