April 24, 2024, 01:51:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346473 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #300 on: March 04, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

Lenoman on NG (former death penalty attorney for KC) re the photos – believes they show sufficient mental illness and explains her behavior

NG - photos don’t reveal a mental illness

Lenoman - with a good jury consultant and just one person on a jury to believe a presentation by a mental health person to explain it in the guilty phase (note: did Lenoman just announce to the world that he believes KC will be found guilty)

NG – name the illness

Lenoman – believe the photos show serious manic behavior

NG – in your writing you talked about post partum and now you’re talking about mania, don’t you have to pick an illness

Lenoman – people have stated that the woman (KC) has talked about institutionalizing herself..post partum depression leading to mania, blah, blah….

Also, Lenoman said that if the prosecution brings back the death penalty to the case (and they have until the day of the trial to make that determination) it would substantially delay the trial because they would have to bring in a death penalty qualified attorney, which would take substantial time to prepare his case.

NG said that they would also have to find a death penalty jury, which is hard to accomplish.

NO that's his legal opinion - Lenoman and he is no longer on the Case and has not been. So I do not even understand where he " stands" within the case at all.
He created his own depo of what was known at the time and presented it to Orange County in Court. He is no longer in the picture. His version may come back to Haunt ..But truly he is out of the Case - for quite a while now.
He is no longer representing Casey nor the Ant family or anyone at all. I have no Idea why NG even put him in the spot light.

Makes no sense to me - None. So for his claims that Casey was suffering from Postpartum Depression  - GAG ME -
His claims that she was hormonally unstable etc... again GAG me.

He is not a worry - truly. Who is though a worry is Casey herself. Because I feel that she is going to go after Cindy as a cause of all of this - and try to blame it all on her - for Caylee's Death.

Cindy I do believe is part of the cause - The reason - The Trigger to Cause Casey to Kill Caylee ..And NO way am I defending Casey - I do believe that Cindy's last convictions stated to Casey was the grand finale and thats why Casey killed Caylee.

The legal Jack asses that were in the first part of this case  - who have nothing to do with the final outcome - forget about them.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #301 on: March 04, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »

Just an FYI b/c I had no idea it was coming up so quick

In 2009, daylight time begins on March 8 and ends on November 1.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #302 on: March 04, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys. I've been travelling for a bit and am trying to catch up. A few questions: Sounds like there's a doc dump tomorrow. Does anyone know if that's true?  Also, caught a glimpse of NG tonight and they were mentioning a defense that appears to claim some type of mental illness. Sounded like it was PPM that moved to a different stage. Did anyone else see this and know what they're referring to?

PS: Yes he does look like pee wee herman.

PPS: I think Jose looks more like PeeWee than Lee..if that's possible! (Maybe Baez is Crzy's 3rd cousin 4 times removed, and THAT'S how she got his name?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: March 04, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

TY puzzler!  Oh all of it looks good but I'm sooooooo interested in #8! 

What is a MBI file? 

MBI record is a person's criminal record

I'm very interested in seeing the "Detective case file" and "supplemental file"

I hope it all is juicy and we get more answers than questions.  I hope it doesn't make us monkeys sad and I hope it puts a nail in the KC slore's coffin.

I want several nails.  ha

The new attorney will teach us things we've not experienced yet...he will show us the difference between a Bozo and a "real, experienced attorney".

I believe he will make us sad and make us question ourselves and how we feel about things.

BUT...remember...the truth wins out and just because a brilliant, experienced attorney puts his spin on something that doesn't make it right.  Right = presentation of "facts" in a court of law.  And...the facts are...LE has plenty on KC.

I don't believe it's a good idea to get KC out on bond.  The people hated her before, they hate her much more now that Caylee's remains have been found where they were dumped like discarded trash (don't forget the duct tape).

Also, if I were KC, I'd be afraid to be alone in the A's house with all those crazy people! (Oh, the scenarios I could dream up!)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #304 on: March 04, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »

I don't know MGO how one gets a $350-400 phone bill  I do believe that she did have a blackjack cell phone (one of her few truths she has told) and I could be wrong but I think you can send/receive email on that too?  I would imagine that if you didn't have a certain plan, that could get very expensive. 

Maybe she was doing phone sex??   

Ms BOO how dare you ... Phewn Sex lol ...........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: March 04, 2009, 11:29:39 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys. I've been travelling for a bit and am trying to catch up. A few questions: Sounds like there's a doc dump tomorrow. Does anyone know if that's true?  Also, caught a glimpse of NG tonight and they were mentioning a defense that appears to claim some type of mental illness. Sounded like it was PPM that moved to a different stage. Did anyone else see this and know what they're referring to?

PPS: I think Jose looks more like PeeWee than Lee..if that's possible! (Maybe Baez is Crzy's 3rd cousin 4 times removed, and THAT'S how she got his name?)
Hi , someone was looking for you earlier, I belive in the Musings thread.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2009, 11:31:48 PM »

Just an FYI b/c I had no idea it was coming up so quick

In 2009, daylight time begins on March 8 and ends on November 1.

OUCH -  I hate Spring Daylight savings Time - Spring ahead - I love when we FALL back. NOW my sleep is going to be all screwed up Sad

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: March 04, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »

I dont see anything about it on any of the new stations...anyone???

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: March 04, 2009, 11:32:28 PM »

Aha! Tevye I see you. Finally.

Please check Musings.

Sorry for O/T, and hi to all. Have a great night--this monkeys got about 15 minutes before she needs some rest.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: March 04, 2009, 11:34:27 PM »

Seeme are you hearing anthing else???

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #310 on: March 04, 2009, 11:34:53 PM »

I don't know MGO how one gets a $350-400 phone bill  I do believe that she did have a blackjack cell phone (one of her few truths she has told) and I could be wrong but I think you can send/receive email on that too?  I would imagine that if you didn't have a certain plan, that could get very expensive. 

BOO Ms BOO  - How do I give my Email to Foggy Dew ?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: March 04, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »

I dont see anything about it on any of the new stations...anyone???

I just heard it live at 11pm....I keep checking their website too....nothing yet

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: March 04, 2009, 11:37:25 PM »

TY puzzler!  Oh all of it looks good but I'm sooooooo interested in #8! 

What is a MBI file? 

MBI record is a person's criminal record

I'm very interested in seeing the "Detective case file" and "supplemental file"

I hope it all is juicy and we get more answers than questions.  I hope it doesn't make us monkeys sad and I hope it puts a nail in the KC slore's coffin.

I want several nails.  ha

The new attorney will teach us things we've not experienced yet...he will show us the difference between a Bozo and a "real, experienced attorney".

I believe he will make us sad and make us question ourselves and how we feel about things.

BUT...remember...the truth wins out and just because a brilliant, experienced attorney puts his spin on something that doesn't make it right.  Right = presentation of "facts" in a court of law.  And...the facts are...LE has plenty on KC.

I don't believe it's a good idea to get KC out on bond.  The people hated her before, they hate her much more now that Caylee's remains have been found where they were dumped like discarded trash (don't forget the duct tape).

Also, if I were KC, I'd be afraid to be alone in the A's house with all those crazy people! (Oh, the scenarios I could dream up!)

ITA Puzzler!  I've wondered how long slore was going to hang on to Bozo.  I do believe that this attny will be much more polished in trial law (my left shoe could be) but I do believe that the law will prevail and the jury will see the light.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: March 04, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 04, 2009, 11:38:38 PM »

Local 6 news just reported that KC's new attorney wants her out of jail on bond....and they are putting on a defense you have never heard before.

He left today on flight back to CA, with a box of documents, said he and Bozo viewed the video of KC in jail. (reaction to finding remains near her house)

He'll be back next Thursday for next hearing.....Don't have a link yet....it was live local news.
WOW - lets wake everyone up!!!!! 
I vote it will be called the "ABC Wednesday Night Line-Up Defense: Lost and Life On Mars". They'll claim Crzy (remember, no need to waste vowels on her) is actually a time-traveler.... (Dang, I hate having classes on Weds night! I miss all my good shows!)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2009, 11:39:25 PM »

Lenoman on NG (former death penalty attorney for KC) re the photos – believes they show sufficient mental illness and explains her behavior

NG - photos don’t reveal a mental illness

Lenoman - with a good jury consultant and just one person on a jury to believe a presentation by a mental health person to explain it in the guilty phase (note: did Lenoman just announce to the world that he believes KC will be found guilty)

NG – name the illness

Lenoman – believe the photos show serious manic behavior

NG – in your writing you talked about post partum and now you’re talking about mania, don’t you have to pick an illness

Lenoman – people have stated that the woman (KC) has talked about institutionalizing herself..post partum depression leading to mania, blah, blah….

Also, Lenoman said that if the prosecution brings back the death penalty to the case (and they have until the day of the trial to make that determination) it would substantially delay the trial because they would have to bring in a death penalty qualified attorney, which would take substantial time to prepare his case.

NG said that they would also have to find a death penalty jury, which is hard to accomplish.

NO that's his legal opinion - Lenoman and he is no longer on the Case and has not been. So I do not even understand where he " stands" within the case at all.
He created his own depo of what was known at the time and presented it to Orange County in Court. He is no longer in the picture. His version may come back to Haunt ..But truly he is out of the Case - for quite a while now.
He is no longer representing Casey nor the Ant family or anyone at all. I have no Idea why NG even put him in the spot light.

Makes no sense to me - None. So for his claims that Casey was suffering from Postpartum Depression  - GAG ME -
His claims that she was hormonally unstable etc... again GAG me.

He is not a worry - truly. Who is though a worry is Casey herself. Because I feel that she is going to go after Cindy as a cause of all of this - and try to blame it all on her - for Caylee's Death.

Cindy I do believe is part of the cause - The reason - The Trigger to Cause Casey to Kill Caylee ..And NO way am I defending Casey - I do believe that Cindy's last convictions stated to Casey was the grand finale and thats why Casey killed Caylee.

The legal Jack asses that were in the first part of this case  - who have nothing to do with the final outcome - forget about them.

I did put in the first sentence that Lenoman was the "former" attorney for KC.

I guess NG had him on to show one of the many ways the law can be spun from the defense team's perspective.  He's no longer on the case - he's death penalty expert - death penalty has been dropped.

BUT the prosecution has until the day of the trial to put the DP back on the table, and Lenoman's view is one way the photos could be spun in favor of KC.

We (me included) don't like the photos and think they show her a being a slore, a party girl, not a caring mom.  But the defense could present a case that the photos show how out of control KC was and how she was becoming more and more out of control with her partying.
The spree she went on of stealing money from her friend Amy and shopping at Target and writing bad checks...that KC's an intelligent person but for her depression leading to manic episodes, blah, blah.

I don't belive that.

However, 1 juror on the jury could possible be convinced.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2009, 11:39:27 PM »

Never thought of that one. Very well could be. Heck,why not?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

Hi , someone was looking for you earlier, I belive in the Musings thread.
Thanks, always. I'll check it out.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2009, 11:42:41 PM »

Seeme are you hearing anthing else???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Dsdqanq6s&feature=channel_page

Always,
Keep checking here.....she taped the preview, so hopefully she taped it at 11

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2009, 11:44:17 PM »

Local 6 news just reported that KC's new attorney wants her out of jail on bond....and they are putting on a defense you have never heard before.

He left today on flight back to CA, with a box of documents, said he and Bozo viewed the video of KC in jail. (reaction to finding remains near her house)

He'll be back next Thursday for next hearing.....Don't have a link yet....it was live local news.

All I can say is IF she gets out on bail............she will be GONE ~ There is a LOT of money floating out there on her and they will either get her out of the country or they will kill her one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.