April 26, 2024, 08:27:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346639 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2009, 11:44:41 PM »

Lenoman on NG (former death penalty attorney for KC) re the photos – believes they show sufficient mental illness and explains her behavior

NG - photos don’t reveal a mental illness

Lenoman - with a good jury consultant and just one person on a jury to believe a presentation by a mental health person to explain it in the guilty phase (note: did Lenoman just announce to the world that he believes KC will be found guilty)

NG – name the illness

Lenoman – believe the photos show serious manic behavior

NG – in your writing you talked about post partum and now you’re talking about mania, don’t you have to pick an illness

Lenoman – people have stated that the woman (KC) has talked about institutionalizing herself..post partum depression leading to mania, blah, blah….

Also, Lenoman said that if the prosecution brings back the death penalty to the case (and they have until the day of the trial to make that determination) it would substantially delay the trial because they would have to bring in a death penalty qualified attorney, which would take substantial time to prepare his case.

NG said that they would also have to find a death penalty jury, which is hard to accomplish.

NO that's his legal opinion - Lenoman and he is no longer on the Case and has not been. So I do not even understand where he " stands" within the case at all.
He created his own depo of what was known at the time and presented it to Orange County in Court. He is no longer in the picture. His version may come back to Haunt ..But truly he is out of the Case - for quite a while now.
He is no longer representing Casey nor the Ant family or anyone at all. I have no Idea why NG even put him in the spot light.

Makes no sense to me - None. So for his claims that Casey was suffering from Postpartum Depression  - GAG ME -
His claims that she was hormonally unstable etc... again GAG me.

He is not a worry - truly. Who is though a worry is Casey herself. Because I feel that she is going to go after Cindy as a cause of all of this - and try to blame it all on her - for Caylee's Death.

Cindy I do believe is part of the cause - The reason - The Trigger to Cause Casey to Kill Caylee ..And NO way am I defending Casey - I do believe that Cindy's last convictions stated to Casey was the grand finale and thats why Casey killed Caylee.

The legal Jack asses that were in the first part of this case  - who have nothing to do with the final outcome - forget about them.

I did put in the first sentence that Lenoman was the "former" attorney for KC.

I guess NG had him on to show one of the many ways the law can be spun from the defense team's perspective.  He's no longer on the case - he's death penalty expert - death penalty has been dropped.

BUT the prosecution has until the day of the trial to put the DP back on the table, and Lenoman's view is one way the photos could be spun in favor of KC.

We (me included) don't like the photos and think they show her a being a slore, a party girl, not a caring mom.  But the defense could present a case that the photos show how out of control KC was and how she was becoming more and more out of control with her partying.
The spree she went on of stealing money from her friend Amy and shopping at Target and writing bad checks...that KC's an intelligent person but for her depression leading to manic episodes, blah, blah.

I don't belive that.

However, 1 juror on the jury could possible be convinced.

I understand your thoughts - that you just posted. I was in no way directing my comments towards you nor against you - about LEMON Atty. 
So get this Once - you and I are on the same Team - Caylee's Team.
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2009, 11:46:06 PM »

I don't know MGO how one gets a $350-400 phone bill  I do believe that she did have a blackjack cell phone (one of her few truths she has told) and I could be wrong but I think you can send/receive email on that too?  I would imagine that if you didn't have a certain plan, that could get very expensive. 

Maybe she was doing phone sex??   

BOO Ms BOO  - How do I give my Email to Foggy Dew ?

Foggy can email me at deadnotsleeping@ ymail.com and I will send Foggy your email. But I'm going to bed in a few so it better be soon or will have to wait till tomorrow.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: March 04, 2009, 11:46:13 PM »

Seeme are you hearing anthing else???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Dsdqanq6s&feature=channel_page

Always,
Keep checking here.....she taped the preview, so hopefully she taped it at 11
But it is already 11 there isnt it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2009, 11:46:59 PM »

Local 6 news just reported that KC's new attorney wants her out of jail on bond....and they are putting on a defense you have never heard before.

He left today on flight back to CA, with a box of documents, said he and Bozo viewed the video of KC in jail. (reaction to finding remains near her house)

He'll be back next Thursday for next hearing.....Don't have a link yet....it was live local news.

In reference to the statement in red::::

My sweet Daddy had a saying for everything and always said " Want in one hand and sh$t in the other and see which one gets full first"

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

Local 6 news just reported that KC's new attorney wants her out of jail on bond....and they are putting on a defense you have never heard before.

He left today on flight back to CA, with a box of documents, said he and Bozo viewed the video of KC in jail. (reaction to finding remains near her house)

He'll be back next Thursday for next hearing.....Don't have a link yet....it was live local news.

All I can say is IF she gets out on bail............she will be GONE ~ There is a LOT of money floating out there on her and they will either get her out of the country or they will kill her one.

If someone kills her, my bet is on Cindy....or Casey will kill Cindy

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: March 04, 2009, 11:47:14 PM »

Off topic...I am having hiccups and they are painful...any suggestions appreciated!
Focus on something other than the hickups...like a math problem. Try doing some long division, or remember when the last time was you saw a rabbit....
try...  95,215,322/2154= ?

Sorry for O/T..know they are painfull.

The last time I saw a rabbit was when I divided 95,215,322 by 2154.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »

Niterz all!   Lots of prayers to say tonight and I better get to it.  Sleep well, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 04, 2009, 11:48:18 PM »

Deenie....I have been aggravating myself to death with the passwords and would like to ask is there anything significant about MAY 5th with Casey???I can't remember anything but thinking the 55 might be May 5.

(Not Deenie) Darla, I'm thinkin' you have some notion re. the 5/5,  so go for it.

Myself, I marvel at the bunch with whom she aligned herself--party pals/any excuse to have a party crew.

Could 5/5 be as simple as Cinco de Mayo?  Maybe the date she snagged some boy into her nasty web (so to speak     )?  A date she made some monumental decision or choice?

I'm not a great sleuth.  I don't consider myself one even one at an elementary level.  I'm just here to add my voice to those who pray that Miss Caylee rests in peace.

Foggy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: March 04, 2009, 11:49:17 PM »

Lenoman on NG (former death penalty attorney for KC) re the photos – believes they show sufficient mental illness and explains her behavior

NG - photos don’t reveal a mental illness

Lenoman - with a good jury consultant and just one person on a jury to believe a presentation by a mental health person to explain it in the guilty phase (note: did Lenoman just announce to the world that he believes KC will be found guilty)

NG – name the illness

Lenoman – believe the photos show serious manic behavior

NG – in your writing you talked about post partum and now you’re talking about mania, don’t you have to pick an illness

Lenoman – people have stated that the woman (KC) has talked about institutionalizing herself..post partum depression leading to mania, blah, blah….

Also, Lenoman said that if the prosecution brings back the death penalty to the case (and they have until the day of the trial to make that determination) it would substantially delay the trial because they would have to bring in a death penalty qualified attorney, which would take substantial time to prepare his case.

NG said that they would also have to find a death penalty jury, which is hard to accomplish.

NO that's his legal opinion - Lenoman and he is no longer on the Case and has not been. So I do not even understand where he " stands" within the case at all.
He created his own depo of what was known at the time and presented it to Orange County in Court. He is no longer in the picture. His version may come back to Haunt ..But truly he is out of the Case - for quite a while now.
He is no longer representing Casey nor the Ant family or anyone at all. I have no Idea why NG even put him in the spot light.

Makes no sense to me - None. So for his claims that Casey was suffering from Postpartum Depression  - GAG ME -
His claims that she was hormonally unstable etc... again GAG me.

He is not a worry - truly. Who is though a worry is Casey herself. Because I feel that she is going to go after Cindy as a cause of all of this - and try to blame it all on her - for Caylee's Death.

Cindy I do believe is part of the cause - The reason - The Trigger to Cause Casey to Kill Caylee ..And NO way am I defending Casey - I do believe that Cindy's last convictions stated to Casey was the grand finale and thats why Casey killed Caylee.

The legal Jack asses that were in the first part of this case  - who have nothing to do with the final outcome - forget about them.

I did put in the first sentence that Lenoman was the "former" attorney for KC.

I guess NG had him on to show one of the many ways the law can be spun from the defense team's perspective.  He's no longer on the case - he's death penalty expert - death penalty has been dropped.

BUT the prosecution has until the day of the trial to put the DP back on the table, and Lenoman's view is one way the photos could be spun in favor of KC.

We (me included) don't like the photos and think they show her a being a slore, a party girl, not a caring mom.  But the defense could present a case that the photos show how out of control KC was and how she was becoming more and more out of control with her partying.
The spree she went on of stealing money from her friend Amy and shopping at Target and writing bad checks...that KC's an intelligent person but for her depression leading to manic episodes, blah, blah.

I don't belive that.

However, 1 juror on the jury could possible be convinced.

I understand your thoughts - that you just posted. I was in no way directing my comments towards you nor against you - about LEMON Atty. 
So get this Once - you and I are on the same Team - Caylee's Team.
K

Hear! Hear! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #329 on: March 04, 2009, 11:49:50 PM »

Aha! Tevye I see you. Finally.

Please check Musings.

Sorry for O/T, and hi to all. Have a great night--this monkeys got about 15 minutes before she needs some rest.
Don't feel bad, read Musings for why.  Yippee! the paper is done! Only 5 more weeks till the next one is due!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »

Always,

Yes, I heard it live at 11....I'm just hoping she taped the interview

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2009, 11:54:22 PM »

Always,

Me too, waiting with you.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »

All I can say is IF she gets out on bail............she will be GONE ~ There is a LOT of money floating out there on her and they will either get her out of the country or they will kill her one.

Yeppers!  All my red flags jumped up at the thought of KC being out on bond again.

George went after KC when she was out on bond before (remember he had to leave the house and spend the night away).  Now...he's in a much worse state.  He looks like he's aged 10-15 years.  No telling what could happen with him, or between him and KC if she were out.

Cindy...I think the two of them will be a very bad mix.  The neck throttler and the neck breaker in the same house after it's a fact that Caylee's dead!!

It seems that KC might have been thinking of getting rid of mom and dad before all this happened.  Now...if they are intruding on money KC hoped to get for herself...and since the remains have been found...and "if" KC realizes she will spend her life in jail...KC may think she has nothing to lose and get rid of G&C if she gets out on bond.

My mind is running wild!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2009, 11:57:57 PM »

Sea is not here.  Earlier today a lovely lady monkey told him to come visit her!!!!  I warned him about it, but to no avail. 

Hi A1, you are absolutely gorgeous!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »

Always,

I am in her chat...I just asked her if she taped it, but no answer yet...I'll let you know

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2009, 11:58:32 PM »

Yeppers!  All my red flags jumped up at the thought of KC being out on bond again.

George went after KC when she was out on bond before (remember he had to leave the house and spend the night away).  Now...he's in a much worse state.  He looks like he's aged 10-15 years.  No telling what could happen with him, or between him and KC if she were out.

Cindy...I think the two of them will be a very bad mix.  The neck throttler and the neck breaker in the same house after it's a fact that Caylee's dead!!

It seems that KC might have been thinking of getting rid of mom and dad before all this happened.  Now...if they are intruding on money KC hoped to get for herself...and since the remains have been found...and "if" KC realizes she will spend her life in jail...KC may think she has nothing to lose and get rid of G&C if she gets out on bond.

My mind is running wild!!

I understand.  I think it's highly unlikely that KC will get out on bail, but if she does, I hope George runs for the hills.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »

Sea is not here.  Earlier today a lovely lady monkey told him to come visit her!!!!  I warned him about it, but to no avail. 

Hi A1, you are absolutely gorgeous!
Gosh, thank you, but have you seen our little Dolce lately???  She is smashing!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »

Always,

I am in her chat...I just asked her if she taped it, but no answer yet...I'll let you know

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55
Great!!!1

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #338 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »

Night monkeys 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »

My Money rests on this

When this Comes to a head in Trial - CASEY - AKA SLORE

She is going to pull the ACE and that ACE is CINDY and she is going to USE Cindy as her REASON - that she Killed Caylee ... I have NO doubt at all that Casey is going do this.

CINDY is and always has been the Key - lets say the Trigger
And Slore is gonna work Mamma under the BUS as hard as she can - trust me. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.