April 26, 2024, 12:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346615 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: March 05, 2009, 02:03:17 AM »

Hi  Ms DESI

I just read your post and have seen your posts - after wards - I was not online when you wrote them.

I just want to commend you for your Efforts and All that you put forward - in the cages - For Caylee - Your known Desi.
Always remember
Babba Looo 

I was feeling out-of-sorts, Deenie (kinda like Foggy) and your post made me laugh out loud.  You and your Desi/Babaloo business!

Thanks for the compliments.  My posts are WAY too wordy, too long.  I get carried away, b/c like so many Monkeys, I'm obsessed and that's just my way of dealing with it.  I do sometimes feel bad, like I'm seriously overdoing it, or hogging the conversation, or killing the mood.  I know there must be Monkeys who no doubt roll their eyes and can't scroll-scroll-scroll past that post quickly enough when Desi weighs in yet again.  I do try to keep that in mind, but sometimes can't seem to help myself.  Compulsive analyzing and digging.  Sleuthaholism, I've got it bad.  My heart is in the right place, though.  It is with Caylee and with you Monkeys.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: March 05, 2009, 02:07:23 AM »

Deenie - I sent Foggy your email addy

(Sorry, O/T -- Thank you Klaas, for your for all you do and for your wise presence.  You are appreciated by so many here.  'Specially me.)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2009, 02:10:05 AM »

I know this is off topic - I just went into my other room that has the TV on
 `NG - and Mike talking live about Adji Desir

Their shame is this - Why did they drop him From Media its been over 6, 7 wks now  = he has been missing. NG mentioned Adji One day and never mentioned him again.
She claiming she is the most Caring MOM of all - sorry my rant
Adji is not just a child, he is a child that is Missing - that cannot speak - Has no way to communicate.  Would think in NGs heart of hearts he would be a primary focus. But there is no story about a 6 yr old Haitian boy that can not speak. Nothing to profit from.

WELL if you would actually get his Story into the Media and in Focus - WOW maybe He would be Found - NOW is that not the ultimate profit?

Sorry I am upset ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:09 AM »

------------------------------>SNIP
Deenie...KC spelled it out as kays234. try the number with a 5. I have been trying to work on the two passwords myself.
Deenie and those working this, I read on this just the other night and some thought it was spelled cays234.  FWIW

Thanks Capp for the cup of coffee on page 13!  Had a great time......and you should have told me we were dressing up for coffee!

Ok - so I failed at scissors in kindergarten.  the part bolded was me.  Sorry.
http://blinkoncrime.com/category/murdered/nicole-ganguzza/  - for Turbo.
Desi - a monkey convention - sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe at a cave hotel or jungle motel --- wait, I know - Opryland hotel - monkeys would love it!!!!!!!!!  Plus, there is a Rainforest Cafe in the mall right behind it! LOL
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2009, 02:12:17 AM »

Foggy Dew go to your email - Klass sent you my Email address

I got it.  Holy cow.  It'd indeed gone to spam "folder" though I've rec'd one email from SM before.  Go figure.  Gotta love outsourcing... .

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2009, 02:14:56 AM »

Hi  Ms DESI

I just read your post and have seen your posts - after wards - I was not online when you wrote them.

I just want to commend you for your Efforts and All that you put forward - in the cages - For Caylee - Your known Desi.
Always remember
Babba Looo 

I was feeling out-of-sorts, Deenie (kinda like Foggy) and your post made me laugh out loud.  You and your Desi/Babaloo business!

Thanks for the compliments.  My posts are WAY too wordy, too long.  I get carried away, b/c like so many Monkeys, I'm obsessed and that's just my way of dealing with it.  I do sometimes feel bad, like I'm seriously overdoing it, or hogging the conversation, or killing the mood.  I know there must be Monkeys who no doubt roll their eyes and can't scroll-scroll-scroll past that post quickly enough when Desi weighs in yet again.  I do try to keep that in mind, but sometimes can't seem to help myself.  Compulsive analyzing and digging.  Sleuthaholism, I've got it bad.  My heart is in the right place, though.  It is with Caylee and with you Monkeys.

Desi

DESI    don't doubt yourself or your posts.    They almost always give me some clarity, this case and Haleigh's too sometimes completely discombobulate me, like my head is spinning, unable to even form a thought except my constant disgust and hate for the entire evil clan of bottom dwellers, the Anthonys, one and all.

You make it easier for the sleuthaholics that are drawing blanks from the swirling insanity that comes from every whichway, everyday .

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2009, 02:22:54 AM »

Deenie...KC spelled it out as kays234. try the number with a 5. I have been trying to work on the two passwords myself.
Deenie and those working this, I read on this just the other night and some thought it was spelled cays234.  FWIW

Thanks Capp for the cup of coffee on page 13!  Had a great time......and you should have told me we were dressing up for coffee!

Desi - a monkey convention - sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe at a cave hotel or jungle motel --- wait, I know - Opryland hotel - monkeys would love it!!!!!!!!!  Plus, there is a Rainforest Cafe in the mall right behind it! LOL
I have been to a quilting convention at that Opryland hotel.  I was beautiful.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2009, 02:32:18 AM »

Hi  Ms DESI

Always remember
Babba Looo 

Desi

Desi I should have gone to bed hours ago.  Oh well. 

I notice it when you aren't around and am very relieved when you come up for air.

I wasn't kidding when I said in the last cage that your finds are very worthy of forwarding to LE/the State. They need to see/read your observations.  If you are feeling that you aren't worthy, just remember you have come up w/your theories in the interest of justice for Miss Caylee. 

I appreciate all of your homework and how it's tied into the case.

Foggy
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2009, 02:33:24 AM »

I am team CAYLEE all the way, but one thing does bother me with the dream team and even Lemamon lurking in the background.  It can be summed up like this:  "If it doesn't fit you must acquit" That haunting jingle got OJ off.  Micheal Jackson ring a bell..........dare I continue with the reasons we all have to check emotions?  I CAN already feel the anger I would feel if another legal injustice happens.  I can feel the collective pain of monkeys too and that scares the beejeebers outta me.  I don't even need to go to the Natalee H thread to feel the ongoing pain from the monkeys there that mourn everyday for the injustice done to beautiful Natalee. 
So, my prayer:  Dear Lord, Never again, please.

Not trying to be a downer, so love me (if you ever did! LOL) but I am worried that we keep in check this is not a slam dunk and the first rule of law, is there is no justice in the justice system sometimes.

Thank you, ANJ.  Sometimes it is good to say what is lurking just beneath the surface.  The anxiety you describe is real and often palpable in here.  We have really, truly come to care how this turns out.  Totally vested in the outcome, as a group. 

You are so right about this dynamic.  We so NEED to see justice happen, not only because we care so much about Caylee, and about justice in general, but because we have come to care about each other, too, and know how much it will hurt and how many will be hurting, if there is an unjust ending to Caylee's story.

Following all the ins and outs, ups and downs, "bombshells" and "blockbusters" -- it is perplexing and emotionally exhausting.  Keeps the nerves constantly frayed, even if we mostly manage all right through sleuthing and bonding with our fellow Monkeys.

But that is what seems the most distressing aspect to me:  The never-ending three-ring circus; the edge-of-the-seat, pins and needles thing.   I find myself distressed sometimes by the painful intensity of my wish that Casey would just put an end to all the sleuthing, grandstanding, and protracted collective anxiety and

T E L L   T H E   T R U T H  . . .   A B O U T   E V E R Y T H I N G.

The TRUTH.  No matter what.  The insanity would all be over and things would fall into place.  There would be some measure of peace in our hearts and minds.

*sigh*  It's okay, ANJM, I know that's not gonna happen!  What a shame. 

I will join you in your prayer for justice:

"So, my prayer:  Dear Lord, Never again, please."

Once again, in hope:  (per CBB)  "Casey's Going Down!"

Desi

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: March 05, 2009, 02:39:15 AM »

DESI    don't doubt yourself or your posts.    They almost always give me some clarity, this case and Haleigh's too sometimes completely discombobulate me, like my head is spinning, unable to even form a thought except my constant disgust and hate for the entire evil clan of bottom dwellers, the Anthonys, one and all.

You make it easier for the sleuthaholics that are drawing blanks from the swirling insanity that comes from every whichway, everyday .

[/quote]

Aww, Mizjay, thank you for your kind words.  Your posts have rarely, if ever, sounded "completely discombobulated" (though I know the feeling). 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #390 on: March 05, 2009, 02:45:20 AM »

Foggy Dew go to your email - Klass sent you my Email address

I got it.  Holy cow.  It'd indeed gone to spam "folder" though I've rec'd one email from SM before.  Go figure.  Gotta love outsourcing... .

Yay Foggy Now you have it - so when your able ... shoot me an email k

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #391 on: March 05, 2009, 02:46:53 AM »

I came to get caught up before heading to the monkey bunky.. On the suicide note of Georgie boy...
We only heard what ConMan wanted us to hear iirc.. Was it not Conman,the Ants attorney that said George said in there he believes in KC's innocence??
I think there is more then that in there. I think it was 1, total opposite of him proclaiming her innocence or 2, He confessed to the killing of Caylee to save KC, which would explain the Ants pushing for immunity, other then their obvious obstruction,hindrance with the investigation,the tampering with evidence/with holding evidence. just my thoughts on them not wanting that out...I feel there was definitely something damning in that suicide book ... err letter  umm note.   I do not think it is the embarrassment of it,since we ALL seen where they got him from the motel and heard the details of his pizza,beer and pills and all, we were told by conman he professed his daughters innocence and conman told the press that is what was in there,so...If him being pulled out of the motel on t.v was not embarrassing yet the suicide note is..something is wrong with them..oh yeah,it is the Ants... but still, there is something incriminating in there.. oh or 3rd choice, they are stalling to keep the docs from coming out because the true weight of proof is in this set of docs. There is the true test results and true proof KC did this and they are stalling and trying to keep it from getting out..

Ok, good night all before I ramble more.  Smile

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #392 on: March 05, 2009, 02:59:06 AM »

I came to get caught up before heading to the monkey bunky.. On the suicide note of Georgie boy...
We only heard what ConMan wanted us to hear iirc.. Was it not Conman,the Ants attorney that said George said in there he believes in KC's innocence??
I think there is more then that in there. I think it was 1, total opposite of him proclaiming her innocence or 2, He confessed to the killing of Caylee to save KC, which would explain the Ants pushing for immunity, other then their obvious obstruction,hindrance with the investigation,the tampering with evidence/with holding evidence. just my thoughts on them not wanting that out...I feel there was definitely something damning in that suicide book ... err letter  umm note.   I do not think it is the embarrassment of it,since we ALL seen where they got him from the motel and heard the details of his pizza,beer and pills and all, we were told by conman he professed his daughters innocence and conman told the press that is what was in there,so...If him being pulled out of the motel on t.v was not embarrassing yet the suicide note is..something is wrong with them..oh yeah,it is the Ants... but still, there is something incriminating in there.. oh or 3rd choice, they are stalling to keep the docs from coming out because the true weight of proof is in this set of docs. There is the true test results and true proof KC did this and they are stalling and trying to keep it from getting out..

Searching me brain is Numb and I cant give you a reply right now. I must myself hit the pillow.  I will though read your post tomorrow Smile and be a Proper Monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: March 05, 2009, 03:00:08 AM »

I have been to a quilting convention at that Opryland hotel.  I was beautiful.

Oh, you should see poor Desi struggling unsucessfully to try to figure out this wonky quote stack!  With just one eye open, too,  b/c I'm sooooo sleepy.

Wait now -- Which Monkey failed at scissors at kindergarten?  The same Monkey who went to a quilting convention? (And says she was beautiful when she was there?  Or was it the hotel that was beautiful?)  Did Turbo find her link in there?

Now, the jungle theme for a Monkey Convention -- that sounds perfect.  Oh dear.  Just thought of the "Tropical Motel" in Daytona Beach ... George put that place on the map for good, didn't he?

Opryland Hotel sounds fabulous too... except I don't think they are ready for us Monkeys, beautiful or not! 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #394 on: March 05, 2009, 03:01:36 AM »

Good Nite my OWL Eyed Monkeys - oxox  May the Moon watch over you ...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: March 05, 2009, 03:06:19 AM »

Searching me brain is Numb and I cant give you a reply right now. I must myself hit the pillow.  I will though read your post tomorrow Smile and be a Proper Monkey

Goodnight, ProperMonkey, er... Deenie!  Sleep well.

Sweet dreams to all Monkeys.

And Goodnight to Searching; what a theory... George plans to commit suicide, so whether or not he had anything to do w/Caylee's death, he throws himself under the bus as a sacrifice... Wow.  And you are spot-on about the fact that it is Conway who claims George believes in Casey's innocence, not George's.  George did say that on Larry King, but has he said it since December 11?  Hmmm...

Goodnight all, Desi's off to bed, too.  Maybe we'll have new info tomorrow to sift through.

God Bless our Caylee.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: March 05, 2009, 03:14:57 AM »

Desi's reply in brown:

Desi I should have gone to bed hours ago.  Oh well. 
Me too!!  *yawn*  Going now, finally.

I notice it when you aren't around and am very relieved when you come up for air.

Aww, Foggy...  Likewise, my friend.  See you again soon.  Goodnight.

<snip>

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2009, 03:15:12 AM »

I am team CAYLEE all the way, but one thing does bother me with the dream team and even Lemamon lurking in the background.  It can be summed up like this:  "If it doesn't fit you must acquit" That haunting jingle got OJ off.  Micheal Jackson ring a bell..........dare I continue with the reasons we all have to check emotions?  I CAN already feel the anger I would feel if another legal injustice happens.  I can feel the collective pain of monkeys too and that scares the beejeebers outta me.  I don't even need to go to the Natalee H thread to feel the ongoing pain from the monkeys there that mourn everyday for the injustice done to beautiful Natalee. 

Not trying to be a downer, so love me (if you ever did! LOL) but I am worried that we keep in check this is not a slam dunk and the first rule of law, is there is no justice in the justice system sometimes.

Thank you, ANJ.  Sometimes it is good to say what is lurking just beneath the surface.  The anxiety you describe is real and often palpable in here.  We have really, truly come to care how this turns out.  Totally vested in the outcome, as a group. 

You are so right about this dynamic.  We so NEED to see justice happen, not only because we care so much about Caylee, and about justice in general, but because we have come to care about each other, too, and know how much it will hurt and how many will be hurting, if there is an unjust ending to Caylee's story.

Following all the ins and outs, ups and downs, "bombshells" and "blockbusters" -- it is perplexing and emotionally exhausting.  Keeps the nerves constantly frayed, even if we mostly manage all right through sleuthing and bonding with our fellow Monkeys.

But that is what seems the most distressing aspect to me:  The never-ending three-ring circus; the edge-of-the-seat, pins and needles thing.   I find myself distressed sometimes by the painful intensity of my wish that Casey would just put an end to all the sleuthing, grandstanding, and protracted collective anxiety and

The TRUTH.  No matter what.  The insanity would all be over and things would fall into place.  There would be some measure of peace in our hearts and minds.

Desi

Desi, just a note re. your post 'cause I'm runnin' on empty.

The alleged perp may not "get" the concept of truth.  Don't hang your hat on her words even if she broke down and threw herself on the mercy of the court.  Imho, she is living in her own reality and her "truth"/reality doesn't remotely resemble our own.  Everyone can demand the truth the cows come home, but wishing doesn't make it so--esp. w/players like herself.

I'm done in and must hit the hay.  Pleasant dreams to all.

Foggy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2009, 03:48:50 AM »

Catching up, I wanted to leave a word of encouragement. Law enforcement is properly handling this case. There may have been some careless mistakes, but they are not working to obscure the truth, as in Natalee's situation.

I do understand the anxiety, and share it. I think that the face of Caylee and the revelation of the family dynamics causes most of it.

IMO, the thinnest part of the case hangs on the fact that the actual details of the death are unknown. The charge against Casey is murder, and even in the face of substantial circumstantial evidence, there will be a point that the jury is told to believe that if they think it's possible that Caylee's death was an accident, they cannot convict Casey of murder. The defense wll drive hard on that.

There is overwhelming evidence that Casey covered up knowledge of Caylee's demise, and was flagrant in her callous attitude about the loss of her daughter. There is evidence that Casey wanted Caylee dead. I believe Casey is going down, but jury selection will be important.

I believe we will see justice, and I also believe that Casey's days of partying are forever over.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2009, 05:00:07 AM »

Desi

Thank you for understanding so clearly.  It is this, that keeps me searching to find anything that will add to the assurance of justice.
I was doubting my post and if I would be misunderstood, so it is good that someone gets me!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you at the monkey convention! LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.