April 19, 2024, 12:12:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346216 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: March 05, 2009, 05:11:47 AM »

DESI SAID:  Wait now -- Which Monkey failed at scissors at kindergarten?  The same Monkey who went to a quilting convention? (And says she was beautiful when she was there?  Or was it the hotel that was beautiful?)  Did Turbo find her link in there?

To which I sheepishly raise my hand in the wee hours of the night, so as not to be caught with the debacle I created!
But, no Hawaiian anything.......punch, suntan lotion, cheep anthony no tell motels.  Only exception is a genuine hawaiian monkey!  (but I will check id's at the cage lock!)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: March 05, 2009, 05:13:51 AM »

Good morning News Junkie -- I hope you are doing well this morning

I saw your quote -- <snipped>
Not trying to be a downer, so love me (if you ever did! LOL) but I am worried that we keep in check this is not a slam dunk and the first rule of law, is there is no justice in the justice system sometimes.

Our justice system often fails to give justice but I believe in a fair and just God who has Caylee now and knows the truth of what happened to her.  I pray that the truth will come to light and that He find Justice for her and for us. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 05, 2009, 05:22:26 AM »

Catching up, I wanted to leave a word of encouragement. Law enforcement is properly handling this case. There may have been some careless mistakes, but they are not working to obscure the truth, as in Natalee's situation.

I do understand the anxiety, and share it. I think that the face of Caylee and the revelation of the family dynamics causes most of it.

IMO, the thinnest part of the case hangs on the fact that the actual details of the death are unknown. The charge against Casey is murder, and even in the face of substantial circumstantial evidence, there will be a point that the jury is told to believe that if they think it's possible that Caylee's death was an accident, they cannot convict Casey of murder. The defense wll drive hard on that.

There is overwhelming evidence that Casey covered up knowledge of Caylee's demise, and was flagrant in her callous attitude about the loss of her daughter. There is evidence that Casey wanted Caylee dead. I believe Casey is going down, but jury selection will be important.

I believe we will see justice, and I also believe that Casey's days of partying are forever over.
I think LE has done an overall FANTASTIC job with the handling of the case.  Guess what got me tonight - is that we don't have a "CAUSE" of death.  Yes, we have the manner of death - homicide - murder.  However, not knowing what exactly CAUSED the death is big for the defense in their attempt to convince the jury it is possible it was an accident.  I sure hope that duct tape has prints from casey.  I hope we have not seen all the tests on that.  But, even that would only say she placed it there and if the defense sells some bs story about her placing it there to keep body fluids in or for some other damn reason - we could be feeling like we did after OJ.
I guess I just want something that locks as tight as a monkey cage on page 100 after 20 posts.  I want Nut's Tinkerbell to lock the cage on casey and never let her sorry azzzzzzzzz out!
Vent over - and yes, I have faith and hope it is that damn memory that I still have that haunts me! LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: March 05, 2009, 05:28:17 AM »

Pooky - I am better in a spiritual way about Caylee having justice than you will ever know.   She is with the Father !!! 
I guess I see justice being kinda like funerals - they are for the living (here on earth!).
But, I am not down - It is just my realist side keeping my emotional side in check!
Okay, ready.............. I am going to bed for a few hours here I go..............
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: March 05, 2009, 05:29:48 AM »

Pooky - I am better in a spiritual way about Caylee having justice than you will ever know.   She is with the Father !!! 
I guess I see justice being kinda like funerals - they are for the living (here on earth!).
But, I am not down - It is just my realist side keeping my emotional side in check!
Okay, ready.............. I am going to bed for a few hours here I go..............

Have a great sleep -- I think the documents are finally coming out -- see you later.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: March 05, 2009, 05:34:19 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers seek end to Casey Anthony's 'stonewalling'
The legal team asks for answers in the 38-year-old mother's lawsuit against Casey Anthony, mother of Caylee Anthony.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 5, 2009

Casey Anthony answered just one of the 29 questions posed in the defamation lawsuit against her -- she stated her name.

Now, the lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, a 38-year-old mother of six, plan to ask a judge to force Anthony to answer the rest of the questions.

"We are fed up with Casey Anthony stonewalling," said Gonzalez's attorney Keith Mitnik.

Gonzalez claims she lost her job and suffered humiliation and public embarrassment after Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter by the same name took her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie, who was found dead six months later in December.

Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Some of the questions Gonzalez wants answered include:

* How did Anthony describe (baby sitter Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez) to law enforcement?
    * Does she admit that the Zenaida Gonzalez suing Anthony is not the Zenaida Gonzalez she told police about?

Anthony answered the questions with: "Upon advice and counsel of my attorney, I am invoking my right to remain silent pursuant to the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution."

The last question -- "Were you involved in the death of Caylee?" -- was answered differently.

"The defendant would object to the question and would move to strike it. This question is being sought solely to embarrass, harass and brought in an attempt to implicate the defendant in an on-going criminal prosecution for first-degree murder. The question is without merit and wholly improper."

Orange Circuit Judge Jose R. Rodriguez came up with the idea of written questions in January after Anthony's attorneys tried to block a videotaped question-and-answer session with her in jail.

The judge was trying to balance Gonzalez's attempt to clear her name against Anthony's rights in the criminal process.

When Caylee's disappearance was first reported in July, Anthony told investigators that a month earlier she left Caylee with a baby sitter at Sawgrass Apartments, and when she returned later that day both were gone.

Authorities interviewed Gonzalez, who later filed the lawsuit. She told them she didn't know Anthony or her daughter.

Detectives have said the baby sitter story was one of many lies by Anthony that they discovered as they investigated the disappearance.

Also Wednesday, a hearing in the criminal case was set to deal with various motions filed in the past several months.

On March 12, the lawyers will present their arguments before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland.

Some of the issues to be discussed:

* The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.
    * The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wants the judge to stop prosecutors from releasing the letter George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-03-05-09,0,30195.story

Just a comment -- if KC really ruled out the ZFG in this article, why did she not deny the question which attaches a picture and asks whether this is the ZFG identified in her sworn statement?  I think that could have ended this all together. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2009, 05:58:20 AM »

Good Morning monkeys
I heard the doc dump is today?????? 
Anyone else here that on Nancy last night??????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2009, 06:15:58 AM »

Good Morning monkeys

Good morning pharlap -- yes, I heard Kathi Belich says within the next 24 hours.  That is great news.  I am off to get ready for work.  See you later.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 05, 2009, 06:41:06 AM »

Good Morning monkeys

Good morning pharlap -- yes, I heard Kathi Belich says within the next 24 hours.  That is great news.  I am off to get ready for work.  See you later.

kk, you have a good day.....Hope there will be lots for you to read when you get back.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: March 05, 2009, 06:41:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #410 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:41 AM »

Not trying to be a downer, so love me (if you ever did! LOL) but I am worried that we keep in check this is not a slam dunk and the first rule of law, is there is no justice in the justice system sometimes.

Our justice system often fails to give justice but I believe in a fair and just God who has Caylee now and knows the truth of what happened to her.  I pray that the truth will come to light and that He find Justice for her and for us. 

Yoo..Hoo..  Good Morning. How are the monkey's doing? Very anxious in the cage............How are we going to make it for another year or two!!

Pooky,It's funny you mention this. Last night I watched "Crimes Of Passion" and I found what I believe will be Casey's defence.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:44 AM »

Good Morning monkeys

Morning Pharlap.I heard the same thing last night.Gonna go and get caught up. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:50 AM »

Good Morning monkeys

Morning Pharlap.I heard the same thing last night.Gonna go and get caught up. 

Morning to you too>>>>

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: March 05, 2009, 06:58:44 AM »

Yoo..Hoo..  Good Morning. How are the monkey's doing? Very anxious in the cage............How are we going to make it for another year or two!!

Pooky,It's funny you mention this. Last night I watched "Crimes Of Passion" and I found what I believe will be Casey's defence.

Morning....................

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: March 05, 2009, 07:04:43 AM »

My Money rests on this

When this Comes to a head in Trial - CASEY - AKA SLORE

She is going to pull the ACE and that ACE is CINDY and she is going to USE Cindy as her REASON - that she Killed Caylee ... I have NO doubt at all that Casey is going do this.

CINDY is and always has been the Key - lets say the Trigger
And Slore is gonna work Mamma under the BUS as hard as she can - trust me. 

Yes, I agree with you.  Cindy will be thrown under the bus...kicking and screaming in disbelief...it will drive George off the walls...Lee will sufficate by continually laughing so much that he can't'catch his breath..poor Caylee's already gone...that leaves KC with the house to herself (see, a thread of truth in her lives).  Hmmm...don't think Amy's interested in being KC's roommate any longer though..

Seriously, I do think Cindy will be the fall guy BECAUSE it will be the ultimate pay back to Mom!  KC thought the ultimate pay-back would be to take Caylee away from Mom permanently, but since KC doesn't think 15 minutes ahead, she only ended up hurting herself.  To fix that, KC has to perform a new ultimate - blame it all on mom.

I can see that fitting into the "post partum depression" leading into other problems presentation.  Such pressure from Mom, etc.

Now...can Cindy fight back...look what my daughter did - stole double-digit dollars from me, I had to use my retirement savings to pay for the debt, stole cars, stole gas, didn't look after my granddaughter, wouldn't let me have the granddaughter, slored, did drugs, stole from others, lied, lied, lied, lied, drove me crazy trying to keep my head above water, etc., etc.,

OMG - we surely have a very interesting time yet to come!!

Puzzler has the original thought. Great thinking and here is why:

Criminal code 232........Defence of Provocation.  Used in murder cases only

States when the person who committed the act did so in the heat of passion caused by sudden provocation.
Said person is so inflamed that they have no control and is acting purely on passion. There is usually No Memory of the crime!!

James Polland murdered Andrea Scheinder with an ax in their garage with the doors wide open. He then slams the door down, makes the kids lunches, takes them to school, comes home,tidies up and goes into the garage and is shocked to see her there!!   He puts her in the trunk and parks her car in the mall.

He got 5 years and served 2 in jail and was released for time served and probation for 2 years.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 05, 2009, 07:18:18 AM »

NG list of items expected to be released in 24 hours:

1.  Video/audio of KC the day she was indicted for murder
 2.  Party photos
 3.  Photobucket images
 4.  2 discs of search warrant photos
 5.  CSI calls from tips
 6.  Kronk's (meter reader) cell phone records
 7.  P.I. interview (Jim Hoover)
 8.  DVD Tony Lazzarro meeting with Lee Anthony
 9.  Interview with Detective about Deputy Richard Cain
10.  MBI file
11.  Detective case file
12.  Detective supplemental file

Thanks for posting this puzzler.

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 05, 2009, 07:24:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Hi Trimm... Pharlap.. We should be busy soon?

What do you think of that defence? I wonder if Linda Biden and the accident reconstruction are doing this!!

Cindy and Casey have a Hum-Dinger!! Something they are not strangers to. She threatens taking Caylee and Casey smothers her to keep her all to herself. They will say Cindy pushed a mother over the edge.
The sad thing is that Caylee probably witness a lot of these encounters and understood exactly what was going on.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: March 05, 2009, 07:33:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

What do you think of that defence? I wonder if Linda Biden and the accident reconstruction are doing this!!

Cindy and Casey have a Hum-Dinger!! Something they are not strangers to. She threatens taking Caylee and Casey smothers her to keep her all to herself. They will say Cindy pushed a mother over the edge.
The sad thing is that Caylee probably witness a lot of these encounters and understood exactly what was going on.
Are you asking me if they are going with an accident defence?
If so, then again just shows how casey just plain flat out lies.
Who's going to believe her NOW??      Anyone?  JMO no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #418 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »

I'm not SS but HI Da Sparkenator!!!!!!!!!!!! We've missed you in the cage.  I hope all is well, lovinlife 

There is only One SS   lol ... 
NO One can duplicate him nor want too and I mean that in a Good Way 
He is a True Brother Monkey ... with a Mission .. We All Loves SS

Sorry Spark - Welcome HOME

Good Morning Monkeys !!

I have to take a few minutes to recompose myself *sniff* Thanks Deenie !! you're such a nice monkey

I'll just leave the Coffee....and go find some tissues

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: March 05, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Are you asking me if they are going with an accident defence?
If so, then again just shows how casey just plain flat out lies.
Who's going to believe her NOW??      Anyone?  JMO no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe it was an accident.No way.

Hey Scarlett.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.