March 28, 2024, 01:44:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 343567 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: March 05, 2009, 08:05:34 AM »

Sea,get it together...compose yourself. 
Gotta get some work done .Be back shortly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: March 05, 2009, 08:29:42 AM »

JSM - JUST WANTED TO SAY:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 05, 2009, 08:30:48 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/04/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: March 05, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »

Just jumping in to say good morning!  Any word on docs yet?? I'll be waiting with the rest of you monkeys!!
Do the doc dump dance:

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #424 on: March 05, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »

Thanks Sassy, but it is next Thursday. But I will take all birthday wishes I can get. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers seek end to Casey Anthony's 'stonewalling'
The legal team asks for answers in the 38-year-old mother's lawsuit against Casey Anthony, mother of Caylee Anthony.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 5, 2009

Casey Anthony answered just one of the 29 questions posed in the defamation lawsuit against her -- she stated her name.

Now, the lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, a 38-year-old mother of six, plan to ask a judge to force Anthony to answer the rest of the questions.

"We are fed up with Casey Anthony stonewalling," said Gonzalez's attorney Keith Mitnik.

Gonzalez claims she lost her job and suffered humiliation and public embarrassment after Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter by the same name took her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie, who was found dead six months later in December.

Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Some of the questions Gonzalez wants answered include:

* How did Anthony describe (baby sitter Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez) to law enforcement?
    * Does she admit that the Zenaida Gonzalez suing Anthony is not the Zenaida Gonzalez she told police about?

Anthony answered the questions with: "Upon advice and counsel of my attorney, I am invoking my right to remain silent pursuant to the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution."

The last question -- "Were you involved in the death of Caylee?" -- was answered differently.

"The defendant would object to the question and would move to strike it. This question is being sought solely to embarrass, harass and brought in an attempt to implicate the defendant in an on-going criminal prosecution for first-degree murder. The question is without merit and wholly improper."

Orange Circuit Judge Jose R. Rodriguez came up with the idea of written questions in January after Anthony's attorneys tried to block a videotaped question-and-answer session with her in jail.

The judge was trying to balance Gonzalez's attempt to clear her name against Anthony's rights in the criminal process.

When Caylee's disappearance was first reported in July, Anthony told investigators that a month earlier she left Caylee with a baby sitter at Sawgrass Apartments, and when she returned later that day both were gone.

Authorities interviewed Gonzalez, who later filed the lawsuit. She told them she didn't know Anthony or her daughter.

Detectives have said the baby sitter story was one of many lies by Anthony that they discovered as they investigated the disappearance.

Also Wednesday, a hearing in the criminal case was set to deal with various motions filed in the past several months.

On March 12, the lawyers will present their arguments before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland.

Some of the issues to be discussed:

* The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.
    * The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wants the judge to stop prosecutors from releasing the letter George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-03-05-09,0,30195.story

Just a comment -- if KC really ruled out the ZFG in this article, why did she not deny the question which attaches a picture and asks whether this is the ZFG identified in her sworn statement?  I think that could have ended this all together. 

I was surprised that she didn't answer that question.   To me, it made ZG's case even stronger!    What reason could KC have for NOT answering that question?    Are they still going to try to throw the doubt towards ZG killing Caylee?     The only reason why I can figure that they did not answer this question is that they have not yet totally figured out their defense.    Also, I still can't figure out why KC hasn't dropped the countersuit.   Anyone else have any thoughts?

BTW -  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 05, 2009, 08:46:04 AM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: March 05, 2009, 08:46:53 AM »

Thanks Sassy, but it is next Thursday. But I will take all birthday wishes I can get. 

Oh, I know.   I just wanted to make sure I wished you a happy birthday - in case I missed you on Thursday.   I also want to wish you a safe and fun trip!
I hope the documents come out today!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 05, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »

Just jumping in to say good morning!  Any word on docs yet?? I'll be waiting with the rest of you monkeys!!
Do the doc dump dance:

I hope there's info in the docs that will make us dance!   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #429 on: March 05, 2009, 08:48:41 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers seek end to Casey Anthony's 'stonewalling'
The legal team asks for answers in the 38-year-old mother's lawsuit against Casey Anthony, mother of Caylee Anthony.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 5, 2009

Casey Anthony answered just one of the 29 questions posed in the defamation lawsuit against her -- she stated her name.

Now, the lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, a 38-year-old mother of six, plan to ask a judge to force Anthony to answer the rest of the questions.

"We are fed up with Casey Anthony stonewalling," said Gonzalez's attorney Keith Mitnik.

Gonzalez claims she lost her job and suffered humiliation and public embarrassment after Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter by the same name took her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie, who was found dead six months later in December.

Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the case.

Some of the questions Gonzalez wants answered include:

* How did Anthony describe (baby sitter Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez) to law enforcement?
    * Does she admit that the Zenaida Gonzalez suing Anthony is not the Zenaida Gonzalez she told police about?

Anthony answered the questions with: "Upon advice and counsel of my attorney, I am invoking my right to remain silent pursuant to the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution."

The last question -- "Were you involved in the death of Caylee?" -- was answered differently.

"The defendant would object to the question and would move to strike it. This question is being sought solely to embarrass, harass and brought in an attempt to implicate the defendant in an on-going criminal prosecution for first-degree murder. The question is without merit and wholly improper."

Orange Circuit Judge Jose R. Rodriguez came up with the idea of written questions in January after Anthony's attorneys tried to block a videotaped question-and-answer session with her in jail.

The judge was trying to balance Gonzalez's attempt to clear her name against Anthony's rights in the criminal process.

When Caylee's disappearance was first reported in July, Anthony told investigators that a month earlier she left Caylee with a baby sitter at Sawgrass Apartments, and when she returned later that day both were gone.

Authorities interviewed Gonzalez, who later filed the lawsuit. She told them she didn't know Anthony or her daughter.

Detectives have said the baby sitter story was one of many lies by Anthony that they discovered as they investigated the disappearance.

Also Wednesday, a hearing in the criminal case was set to deal with various motions filed in the past several months.

On March 12, the lawyers will present their arguments before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland.

Some of the issues to be discussed:

* The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.
    * The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wants the judge to stop prosecutors from releasing the letter George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-03-05-09,0,30195.story

Just a comment -- if KC really ruled out the ZFG in this article, why did she not deny the question which attaches a picture and asks whether this is the ZFG identified in her sworn statement?  I think that could have ended this all together. 

I was surprised that she didn't answer that question.   To me, it made ZG's case even stronger!    What reason could KC have for NOT answering that question?    Are they still going to try to throw the doubt towards ZG killing Caylee?     The only reason why I can figure that they did not answer this question is that they have not yet totally figured out their defense.    Also, I still can't figure out why KC hasn't dropped the countersuit.   Anyone else have any thoughts?

IMO, they did not want to answer that question because it totally takes the Zanny the Nanny defense off of the table.  One less thing to throw against the wall.  One less shadow to cast.

Remember, just one juror has to have a resonable doubt.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: March 05, 2009, 08:50:30 AM »

Thanks.   Her show was interesting last night.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 05, 2009, 08:54:24 AM »

IMO, they did not want to answer that question because it totally takes the Zanny the Nanny defense off of the table.  One less thing to throw against the wall.  One less shadow to cast.

Remember, just one juror has to have a resonable doubt.

Agree - so in that case ZG should go after more money, imo.     Especially if there are million dollar book and movie deals in the works!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #432 on: March 05, 2009, 08:57:25 AM »

I came to get caught up before heading to the monkey bunky.. On the suicide note of Georgie boy...
We only heard what ConMan wanted us to hear iirc.. Was it not Conman,the Ants attorney that said George said in there he believes in KC's innocence??
I think there is more then that in there. I think it was 1, total opposite of him proclaiming her innocence or 2, He confessed to the killing of Caylee to save KC, which would explain the Ants pushing for immunity, other then their obvious obstruction,hindrance with the investigation,the tampering with evidence/with holding evidence. just my thoughts on them not wanting that out...I feel there was definitely something damning in that suicide book ... err letter  umm note.   I do not think it is the embarrassment of it,since we ALL seen where they got him from the motel and heard the details of his pizza,beer and pills and all, we were told by conman he professed his daughters innocence and conman told the press that is what was in there,so...If him being pulled out of the motel on t.v was not embarrassing yet the suicide note is..something is wrong with them..oh yeah,it is the Ants... but still, there is something incriminating in there.. oh or 3rd choice, they are stalling to keep the docs from coming out because the true weight of proof is in this set of docs. There is the true test results and true proof KC did this and they are stalling and trying to keep it from getting out..

Ok, good night all before I ramble more.  Smile

Searching....I am thinking/guessing that this is the reason...up to this point, there hasn't been so much protest by the defence for the release of info..some here and there but this next doc release must have a lot of evidence in it that may confirm most of the media speculation..
It's easy to take what is said on NG or any of the media shows, as "facts" but there is always a lot of "may be, could be and might be's" in there reporting so it's really not the hard core facts that will be presented to the jury at the trial...thanks to the sunshine laws, we will see all of these facts ahead of time and the closer to the trial date we get...the more damning these fact/releases will get.....JMO

OT..trying out this firefox thing and it seems pretty good...thanks to those who posted info and links for it
now I'm probably 3 more pages behind

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #433 on: March 05, 2009, 09:00:06 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta be up at 3:30 in the morning.
Boo when you finish putting your fire out,please send my fireman back in case I need him later.Newfie can pick him up in the cart.   

Please let us get some document s in the morning. 

Leave the poor fireman alone.  Why don't you just borrow Numbergirls battery-operated calculator?

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 05, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »

Do the doc dump dance:

Hey QM   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 05, 2009, 09:02:55 AM »

Hello.Good to see you.

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »

NG list of items expected to be released in 24 hours:

1.  Video/audio of KC the day she was indicted for murder
 2.  Party photos
 3.  Photobucket images
 4.  2 discs of search warrant photos
 5.  CSI calls from tips
 6.  Kronk's (meter reader) cell phone records
 7.  P.I. interview (Jim Hoover)
 8.  DVD Tony Lazzarro meeting with Lee Anthony
 9.  Interview with Detective about Deputy Richard Cain
10.  MBI file
11.  Detective case file
12.  Detective supplemental file

ever feel that you need to go backward in order to move forward

Thanks for the list puzzler (I know your not here right now but..)

#7 is the one I've been waiting for most but also #8 should be interesting too...

Can someone refresh an old man's memory about #9 ..who is Richard Cain again ???
TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2009, 09:03:34 AM »

Happy Thursday, almost Friday my lovely monkeys. 

No docs yet? come on Jose Butfuz spit them out!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2009, 09:04:35 AM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta be up at 3:30 in the morning.
Boo when you finish putting your fire out,please send my fireman back in case I need him later.Newfie can pick him up in the cart.   

Please let us get some document s in the morning. 

Leave the poor fireman alone.  Why don't you just borrow Numbergirls battery-operated calculator?

CC.................................No.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2009, 09:04:56 AM »

Oh, I know.   I just wanted to make sure I wished you a happy birthday - in case I missed you on Thursday.   I also want to wish you a safe and fun trip!
I hope the documents come out today!   

You are so sweet. You won't miss me next Thursday! That is the day KC goes to court. I will find someway to get in the cage just to see the slore in court!

Thanks for wishing me a safe trip. Did I tell you we get to tour the White House with our Congressman? That is gonna be pretty cool!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.