April 19, 2024, 08:53:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346230 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #460 on: March 05, 2009, 09:22:03 AM »

Hi Monken...tickle-tickle under your arms, can't resist!

I heard that on NG too that the defense hadn't picked up the DVD.  Then someone posted a press release from the new atty (we've got to come up with a nick name for him bc I can't remember his name) stating he & Bozo watched the tape before he went back to Cali.  Going to look for link...brb

Todd Full-of-crap-aluso.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: March 05, 2009, 09:25:39 AM »

I heard that on NG too that the defense hadn't picked up the DVD.  Then someone posted a press release from the new atty (we've got to come up with a nick name for him bc I can't remember his name) stating he & Bozo watched the tape before he went back to Cali.  Going to look for link...brb

Todd Full-of-crap-aluso.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 05, 2009, 09:25:59 AM »

Just jumping in to say good morning!  Any word on docs yet?? I'll be waiting with the rest of you monkeys!!
Do the doc dump dance:

Hey QM   

HEY TRIMM!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #463 on: March 05, 2009, 09:26:01 AM »

Happy happy birthday time for a birthday dance

JSM, it's your birthday, go 'head, it's your birthday, get busy, it's your birthday

Good Morning All! Hey Goodanmad! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JSM!    Today is my brother's bday too!

Okay, Baez was supposed to view the tape of Casey's reaction yesterday & he did not! NG made a comment about that last night & I can't find it in the transcript! She said Baez requested that LE hold it & not release it until he could view it!! I thought he HAD to by WED.; so what's going on!!! She made it sound like a tactic & that he was not planning on viewing it at all!! Does anyone remember this  from last night?? 

Hi Monken !!!!!!!!!

I don't know the answer cause I don't have TV but i wanted to say HI before I missed you again and tell you that my daughter wants that butterfly cake you made and posted in musings...she loves to draw butterflies and has since she was 3..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: March 05, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »

Monken  smooch cheers bounce

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #465 on: March 05, 2009, 09:31:31 AM »

JSM, it's your birthday, go 'head, it's your birthday, get busy, it's your birthday

Thanks GNM!! Is that Lee dancing in that tutu?

Awwww! Don'tyou be insulting my Jim Carrey like that!!! 

Dang Lee! Break out the tweezers! Sheesh!

Anywho ... hope it's a great b-day and year for ya!!!
Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 05, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »

BUMP FOR MONKEN

Local 6 news just reported that KC's new attorney wants her out of jail on bond....and they are putting on a defense you have never heard before.

He left today on flight back to CA, with a box of documents, said he and Bozo viewed the video of KC in jail. (reaction to finding remains near her house)

He'll be back next Thursday for next hearing.....Don't have a link yet....it was live local news.
Seeme saw this on the local news at 11:00.  I can't find link...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #467 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:31 AM »

Todd Full-of-crap-aluso.

I also submit for consideration:

Mr. Todd Eyeball-Deep-In-Chit-aluso

Mr. Todd Can-Kiss-My-Azz-aluso

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 05, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »

Good Morning All! Hey Goodanmad! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JSM!    Today is my brother's bday too!

Okay, Baez was supposed to view the tape of Casey's reaction yesterday & he did not! NG made a comment about that last night & I can't find it in the transcript! She said Baez requested that LE hold it & not release it until he could view it!! I thought he HAD to by WED.; so what's going on!!! She made it sound like a tactic & that he was not planning on viewing it at all!! Does anyone remember this  from last night?? 

Hi Monken !!!!!!!!!

I don't know the answer cause I don't have TV but i wanted to say HI before I missed you again and tell you that my daughter wants that butterfly cake you made and posted in musings...she loves to draw butterflies and has since she was 3..

Awww, i wish i could make her one, I would Love to!! We got snow here Sun. morn but it was gone in a couple hours! I know you will be glad to see grass again! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:16 AM »

BUMP FOR MONKEN

Local 6 news just reported that KC's new attorney wants her out of jail on bond....and they are putting on a defense you have never heard before.

He left today on flight back to CA, with a box of documents, said he and Bozo viewed the video of KC in jail. (reaction to finding remains near her house)

He'll be back next Thursday for next hearing.....Don't have a link yet....it was live local news.

Thank you, Lovin! So it will be released now, right? i wanna know if Casey said anything with her reaction; like, No,No or Oh God they know or something. She's too vocal to have been silent; she had to have said something! What do you guys think?

Phaedrus
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »

I just disected the lee Anthony transcripts,  it shows the Lee Cindy coverup, I will post soon.

Here's a nicname for the new attorney for ya:

Todd Mansoclueless
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #471 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »

OK Someone please tell me it is NOT possible for her to get out on bail!!!!  The defense changes their stories flipping back and forth more than Casey changed sex partners.  I see a pattern here, and NO WAY should they allow her out!  She is a flight risk, a death risk, and a chaos starter!!!
My blood is boiling!!!
Caylee was not given a chance no way in hell that piece of sh!t deserves one...hell she does not even deserve the trail she is getting.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #472 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:58 AM »

He was before Tony- they "dated" until ?April.

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 
Actually...if you want to get technical...."hook up" is somewhat out too.
"Hit it", "Cuttin it", "Holla"...........I could go on and on and on...but I am not a construction workin cat caller.  LOL

I expect Sea to show up at any minute now. 

You must mean CC....I don't know any of these terms..I lead a very sheltered life

I have no idea what they mean.  Is it like "courting"?

Sorry CC...I figured that you might know these terms...
Trimm was waiting for some kind of response from me and I was 
Heck...it took me a few weeks to figure out what "going commando" meant.... I was thinking that it had to do with Arnold Schwarzenegger...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:53 AM »

BUMP FOR MONKEN

Thank you, Lovin! So it will be released now, right? i wanna know if Casey said anything with her reaction; like, No,No or Oh God they know or something. She's too vocal to have been silent; she had to have said something! What do you guys think?
I'm still on the fence about this...I've heard two sides of the argument on if it's good for the State or good for the defense.  My little peanut brain keeps telling me, if the defense didn't want it released, there must be a reason for it but I don't know it could be a chess match.  I just wish they had her reaction to the JBP discovery on tape too for comparison purposes!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »

Anyone for butterfly cake for breakfast? Hey, you gotta splurge every now & then!   

Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »

OK Someone please tell me it is NOT possible for her to get out on bail!!!!  The defense changes their stories flipping back and forth more than Casey changed sex partners.  I see a pattern here, and NO WAY should they allow her out!  She is a flight risk, a death risk, and a chaos starter!!!
My blood is boiling!!!
Caylee was not given a chance no way in hell that piece of sh!t deserves one...hell she does not even deserve the trail she is getting.
I was so pizzed last night too when I read that.  I think it's just "blowing hot air" personally.  This Mansoclueless guy is full of himself. JMO. Lovin

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »

My blood is boiling!!!

I agree Dolce.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 05, 2009, 09:48:05 AM »

BUMP FOR MONKEN

I'm still on the fence about this...I've heard two sides of the argument on if it's good for the State or good for the defense.  My little peanut brain keeps telling me, if the defense didn't want it released, there must be a reason for it but I don't know it could be a chess match.  I just wish they had her reaction to the JBP discovery on tape too for comparison purposes!

So do i but I bet they don't. I hope there's audio with the video they have of her!

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 05, 2009, 09:48:58 AM »

My blood is boiling!!!
I was so pizzed last night too when I read that.  I think it's just "blowing hot air" personally.  This Mansoclueless guy is full of himself. JMO. Lovin

Mansoclueless.I love that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »

My blood is boiling!!!

Agreed Dolce...I am really pissy now...!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.