April 19, 2024, 08:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346229 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: March 05, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »

I just disected the lee Anthony transcripts,  it shows the Lee Cindy coverup, I will post soon.

Here's a nicname for the new attorney for ya:

Todd Mansoclueless

Credit to Tony for the name!  I liked all of them but I need to keep it simple, I'm a terrible speller!   

BTW Tony~how you coming with the Lee/Cindy cover up post????? I'm impatient this AM.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #481 on: March 05, 2009, 09:53:10 AM »

Sea,Duh,it just hit me.Cain is the guy who got in trouble for not doing his job.Remember he got reassigned.didn't really listen to Kronk. 

Thanks !! and thanks to Lovinlife and JSM also

Happy pre-Birthday JSM !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: March 05, 2009, 09:54:54 AM »

Good Morning thanks for posting what will be released. I am very upset, about this new lawyer, I have felt this the minute I checked out this man, anyone from Florida know if there is a possiblility of her being out on bail?
seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: March 05, 2009, 09:56:50 AM »

Have you guys seen this?  I am a little stunned.

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer an exclusive interview with Todd Macaluso, Casey Anthony's new attorney, at 11 tonight.

"From a total investigation of this case, I've concluded she's innocent," Macaluso tells reporter Adam Longo. "I've concluded that she is innocent," Macaluso repeats.

Macaluso describes himself as an expert on technical matters and also tells Longo: "The prosecution has no evidence in this case. The only evidence in this case that is called evidence is information that's been leaked out to the public by sources close to the investigation, by sources involved in the investigation. And there's been a lot of misinformation."

Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.

Anchor Jacqueline London called Macaluso "this California power attorney" and hinted that some of the defense team's strategy "between now and the trial just might knock you off your couch."

I'm not sure I can take that. 

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.

In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

Morning all Monkeys and Guests... 

My question is:  How can Todd Macaluso say that they don't have any evidence when ALL of the evidence hasn't been released yet?  What's been leaked out can't be all they have!  Common sense here Todd!!!  Isn't that what Bozo is hollering about from the hilltops that the State isn't releasing all of it's info to him?  I'm sure there is ALOT more evidence to be released and I have a feeling they're saving the best for last! Bring on the docs!!!

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #484 on: March 05, 2009, 09:57:08 AM »

Good Morning thanks for posting what will be released. I am very upset, about this new lawyer, I have felt this the minute I checked out this man, anyone from Florida know if there is a possiblility of her being out on bail?

Good Morning Monkeys!

I thought because of her charges, bail is not possible.  I don't get where he thinks she can get a bond hearing.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #485 on: March 05, 2009, 09:58:32 AM »

I really think Todd is FOS and not familiar at all with Florida law.

Lisa
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: March 05, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I thought because of her charges, bail is not possible.  I don't get where he thinks she can get a bond hearing.

Lisa
Judge Strickland is never going to grant Skankazz bond, imo.   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #487 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:29 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-asec-caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-030509,0,5058660.story

Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings: Cases' key similarities, differences
Eight months later, Caylee Anthony and Casey Anthony remain squarely in the spotlight. Yet only a few weeks after Haleigh Cummings disappeared, interest in her case is dwindling.
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
March 5, 2009
The day everyone said goodbye to Caylee Marie Anthony, the world learned about another missing little girl.

So TV trucks rolled from the 2-year-old's memorial in Orlando to a double-wide trailer about 80 miles away in Putnam County — the place where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen alive.

"It was deja vu all over again," said Bob Longo, news director for WESH-Channel 2.

During the following days, the pack of satellite trucks parked near Haleigh Cummings' home in tiny Satsuma rivaled the media turnout after Caylee's remains were found in December near her home in east Orange County.
Authorities talk about search for Haleigh Cummings Video
911 call in Haleigh Cummings case Audio
Missing Children -- Resources, Tips for Parents
Search: Missing children database But soon, reporters on the latest missing-little-girl story began leaving Satsuma.

It wasn't deja vu after all.

Haleigh's story is fading after three weeks, but the Anthony saga has remained in the headlines for almost eight months.

The contrast between the tents and trailer in Satsuma where Haleigh's family pleaded for her return and the Anthonys' suburban home points to one of the reasons Haleigh's story is fading from the headlines, said Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute.

"I think the greatest difference between the Caylee story and the Haleigh story is social class," said Clark, whose institute is a school for journalists in St. Petersburg. "I don't believe that working-class Americans get a very fair shake in the news media in general."

Only a handful of reporters remain in this isolated community north of the Ocala National Forest — even though investigators said Haleigh was abducted and they think she is alive.

Expect more coverage in the months leading up to October's trial for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

"Any missing child is a tragedy and a cause for great alarm and concern," said Bob Jordan, news director for WFTV-Channel 9. "Every one of those kids is news, but that does not translate into equal news interest."

Strange twists stand out
The Anthony case has all the elements and more of the kind of stories guaranteed to draw an audience: sex, crime and general interest, said Paul Lachelier, an assistant professor of sociology at Stetson University.

Photos of a scantily clad Casey Anthony, reports about her romantic life and the stories she told about a nanny who abducted her daughter — a story investigators don't believe — are drawing readers.

So are other details, including the serious charges against the young mother, frequent courtroom battles and the behavior of her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The photos and videos of Caylee also captivate viewers.

The case also has provided bizarre twists and turns, beginning when Casey Anthony was arrested after claiming Caylee had been missing for 30days.

"When she was questioned about that, her effect was so flat and unemotional that it called our human experience into question," veteran Orlando defense attorney Cheney Mason said.

Then, Mason said, a "circus" ensued: California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla injected himself into the situation. Casey Anthony was in and out of jail. Protesters routinely amassed outside the Anthony home demanding justice.

"There is constant fuel for the fire," Mason said.

The Haleigh case hasn't offered as many twists and turns. News crews scrambled recently after cadaver dogs hit on a scent in a dumpster. But the container was searched and nothing was found.

Most media coverage of Haleigh's disappearance has revolved around her family's pleas for her safe return.

Fewer leaks, less to say
Law enforcement has released little information about its investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, unlike the Caylee case, which was marked by frequent news conferences and leaks from insiders.

"The return of Haleigh is the most important thing, but we also have a crime involved somewhere with her disappearance," Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

"We're trying not to jeopardize the criminal investigation or possible future prosecution."

For Orlando media, coverage also has been hampered because Satsuma is far away — a two-hour drive for some — and because Putnam County isn't considered part of its market.

Jordan, WFTV's news director, and Steve Hyvonen, news director for WKMG-Channel 6, had different opinions about the Anthony case: Hyvonen said that the story continues to generate strong ratings and that WKMG viewers are clamoring for more coverage, while Jordan said his station is no longer seeing the rating spikes that occurred early on in the case, and that he thinks viewers might be getting sick of the story.

The directors said their stations have received little viewer feedback about the Haleigh story.

"We have been up there just because it's such a significant story," Hyvonen said.

"But as each day goes by without a new development, it get a little lower as far as where it plays in the newscast."

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

Lisa
I agree Lisa.  Smoke and mirrors to deflect from the documents about to be released.  Where are those already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: March 05, 2009, 10:02:50 AM »

Good Morning All,

It is a little early for me, to be up, but wanted to be seated and sorta alive if there is a document release.

As to why Casey would not answer the question regarding whether or not this is the ZG who was her "nanny":

Could it be that IF she said, "Of course it isn't." Then ZG wins her case hands down and JB and Casey (and the rest of that screwy bunch) are afraid ZG would be awarded any and all funds Casey may be bringing in by selling little Caylees memory.  That would scare the crappola outta them. They are banking on those funds, now and in the future.  IMHO

Forgive me, if that sounds kinda muddled.  Need COFFEE!

A.

Life IS Good!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2009, 10:03:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

NOOOOOOO way Jose -- err Todd.

I am so pissed.

I hate the new lawyer! I hate Baez! I hate them all! 
Must. go. to. happy. place. George Clooney is there.

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #491 on: March 05, 2009, 10:04:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa
Judge Strickland is never going to grant Skankazz bond, imo.   

And I thought that when one is charged with Murder 1 in Florida, bail isn't even an option?

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2009, 10:05:19 AM »

Lisa
I agree Lisa.  Smoke and mirrors to deflect from the documents about to be released.  Where are those already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I want those documents now!!!!!!!!  Gahhhhh!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »

oh, now wait just a dang minute ... I went to my happy place with George. (A quickie) 

Now, I can think more clearly. Yes, this is all utter BS. There must be some REALLLLY good stuff in this doc dump. So that is what all the fuss is about. Mmm hmm.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »

George Clooney that is 

To think, George Anthony has forever tainted the name George. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: March 05, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »

Good Morning All,

It is a little early for me, to be up, but wanted to be seated and sorta alive if there is a document release.

As to why Casey would not answer the question regarding whether or not this is the ZG who was her "nanny":

Could it be that IF she said, "Of course it isn't." Then ZG wins her case hands down and JB and Casey (and the rest of that screwy bunch) are afraid ZG would be awarded any and all funds Casey may be bringing in by selling little Caylees memory.  That would scare the crappola outta them. They are banking on those funds, now and in the future.  IMHO

Forgive me, if that sounds kinda muddled.  Need COFFEE!

A.

Could be - but I thought ZG's lawsuit is only for $15,000.    Maybe I'm wrong???    ZG deserves more, imo.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: March 05, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »

Thanks.   Her show was interesting last night.   

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

Yes, it was - it tied in with my thought last nite that this is the "EENIE MEENIE MINEE MOE" defense.  Dang Im getting a rep for long posts but here goes:  Right now all we see is Bozo whining trying to get everyone but him sanctioned, finding flaws in the investigation or evidence collecting/testing hoping to cry foul to get a mistrial while pointing the finger at anyone else but his client & ignoring criminal procedure yet he has presented nothing that exonerates his client as she continues to bloat in jail.

What have we heard so far?   Zanny the nanny did it, nope wait it was actually Jesse....no our client was mistaken it was her BFF Amy, no her ex-lover Ricardo or Tony or any number of dudes their ho...oops, client screwed.    Why did our client get in this mess, well she's suffering post partem of course, o wait we did the math that wont fly, ok she's bi-polar on the maniac side constantly - but wait for it... what really happened is she was abused for years & her mother killed Caylee by accident while she was really trying to kill our client, dont be confused that her parents & brother have advocately supported our client, its all a conspiracy to save Cindy.

Todd shows up & proclaims CASEY IS INNOCENT, I HAVE DETERMINED THAT CASEY IS INNOCENT!!  I have a habit for giving nicknames in this case, Todd has earned  "MoseAluso" because HE has determined this & says it outloud 100X a day...SO IT WAS SAID, SO SHALL IT BE TRUE  yea right!!   Let us get this straight, the man rolls into town bragging about his civil record having NOTHING to do with murder one trial experience while he makes statements that clearly is trying to intimidate the SA office such as "a defense that will knock you off your couches" yea right!  Funny, he said last night that he has determined this after conducting a "total investigation" well that cannot be true because he doesn't have even close to all the discovery in this case nor has the defense deposed a fraction of the witnesses in this case to have conducted a "total investigation."  Give me a break...I despise pomposs @sses!  Considering the demeanor of that side of the table in the last few motion hearings I don't quite think the SA's office is shaking in their shoes-they didnt even care if the judge blocked the pictures BUT YET last night this attorney got on Local6 making these claims & went further to say that HE (not Baez as lead chair) is going to ask the judge to get Casey bailed out!!   NOW, everyone has been very nervous since this guy arrived, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say CAUTION on that because cleverness in the courtroom & ridiculous statements to the press do not always win the day....I guess he wants to ignore that Casey is charged with murder one, there is NO BAIL.  The judge will not consider bonding her out, the outrage would be beyond, beyond.

This new motion to sanction the SA because they reportedly didnt inform his previous murder one trial tainted defense expert, Dr Henry Lee that they threw out garbage fron Casey's vehicle may be the most ridiculous yet...maybe the judge should ask Dr Henry Lee why he was on national TV to announce the excuse for the maggots being meat & cheese in the trunk - well if CSI threw out garbage why is Dr Lee discussing ham and cheese?  We do realize this is his attempt to get all the evidence of Casey's car thrown out, right?  Give me strength!  Does Baez not realize that its obvious by the discovery thus far that everything & anything of possible probative value was collected in this case?  Does Bozo not realize that even if there was definitive garbage vs evidence thrown out that pictures were taken before anything was moved or disgarded?     Let's go beyond that, let's get Bozo to discuss how George threw out garbage at the tow yard that luckily a heads up detective figured out & went back to the tow yard to retrieve.   Hmmm doesn't this open the door to discuss the Anthonys taking this deathmobile home instead of calling 911 at the tow yard so that they could attempt to destroy/conceal evidence  & warn Casey "huge problem" typical of her mother to rant & rave but then dig her out of her messes...hmmm maybe he shouldnt have pushed this one either!  But remember Cindy accidentally killed Caylee while she was ringing Casey's neck but then she sat down calmly with her family that same night to discuss this convoluted conspiracy to protect her making Casey the sacrifical lamb & told her to make herself scarce for 31 days while not leaving Orlando, party on!   Hey I loathe the Anthony family for what they have done & how they conduct themselves, but that is ludacrious!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »

| Main
Casey Anthony case: "She should not be in jail," lawyer tells WKMG
posted by halboedeker on Mar 5, 2009 9:13:31 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
"It seems like this case could be the next trial of the century," WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Jacqueline London said.

"This is the O.J. [Simpson] case of this decade," reporter Adam Longo replied.

WKMG certainly grabbed the attention by setting up its 11 p.m. Wednesday coverage of the Casey Anthony case. Longo profiled Todd Macaluso, the eighth lawyer to join Anthony's case.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-she-should-not-be-in-jail-lawyer-tells-wkmg.html
There were some intriguing quotes. "The evidence is going to be very, very surprising to a lot of people in this community," Macaluso said.

And this: "She should not be in jail right now," Macaluso said.

What do you make of that?

The attorney's bio says he has a 92 percent win rate in jury cases. He derided the state for not having evidence in the Anthony case. "I'm confident we can win this case," Macaluso told Longo. Macaluso expects the trial to last four to six weeks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

NOOOOOOO way Jose -- err Todd.

I am so pissed.

I hate the new lawyer! I hate Baez! I hate them all! 
Must. go. to. happy. place. George Clooney is there.

I hate them all too!! I really don't think Baez would want Casey out! You know within days she would be wrapped around the nearest stripper pole livin' it up; looking for Caylee's real killer of course! But then again that would just be more fuel for the prosecution's fire! If she got out & had access to her friends there's no telling what the prosecution could find out! The psychopathic slore can't help herself, right, and she lives her life 10 mins. at a time. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:53 AM »

Hmmm, so what could this defense we have never heard before be??? We've already heard -- nanny, "if" it were accidental overdose, blame Jesse, Amy, etc.

So what have we NOT heard form the defense -- IMO someone in the Anthony family will get thrown under the Casey bus o' terror.

What do you monkeys think?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.