April 24, 2024, 10:26:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346457 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #560 on: March 05, 2009, 11:14:36 AM »

ITA Dolce ... it's not only missing kids but also other cases such as missing pregnant women. You'll prob remember this issue coming up RE: Lacey Peterson and a pregnant black woman who was missing around the same time. See, I don't even remember her name. That's sad to admit but true.

There should be outrage about this.  I actually was grateful NG and AMW covered Adji again  this past week - but even as much as Im following this case avidly, I'm very upset with knowledge how many children fall by the wayside because there isnt enough drama attached to their cases.    The sheer fact that we are discussing race & economic position in a conversation of awareness makes it even more appaulling!  Bottom line an innocent child harmed or killed IS the issue & this just goes to show how F'd up so many are in this country that their priorities are screwed up, what entertains them is demented & their excuses as to why anti-social behavior needs to be excused thru constant over dramatization of victimization as opposed to being held accountable for one's actions is breaking down the very fiber of this country!    

Here's an ABC story along these lines if anyone is interested

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3331117&page=1

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: March 05, 2009, 11:16:39 AM »

Haleigh's story is fading after three weeks, but the Anthony saga has remained in the headlines for almost eight months.

The contrast between the tents and trailer in Satsuma where Haleigh's family pleaded for her return and the Anthonys' suburban home points to one of the reasons Haleigh's story is fading from the headlines, said Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute.

"I think the greatest difference between the Caylee story and the Haleigh story is social class," said Clark, whose institute is a school for journalists in St. Petersburg. "I don'tbelieve that working-class Americans get a very fair shake in the news media in general."

Only a handful of reporters remain in this isolated community north of the Ocala National Forest — even though investigators said Haleigh was abducted and they think she is alive.

Expect more coverage in the months leading up to October's trial for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

"Any missing child is a tragedy and a cause for great alarm and concern," said Bob Jordan, news director for WFTV-Channel 9. "Every one of those kids is news, but that does not translate into equal news interest."

My response to this is: WTF????!!!! The Anthony's are working class; I haven't seen any of them cruising around in a beemer and George & casey took care of any money that Cindy had saved up. They live in an average home in an average neighborhood, so, WTF??? I believe the interest lies in this case with Casey. Everyone knew from the beginning that she murdered her child! And she is such a blatant pathological lier, people just can't get over how she can do the things she does! It's infuriating & you just want to slap hell out of her. In the Hayleigh case, noone really knows who took her, & most believe the parents are involved with drugs & that led to some type of revenge.
I don't believe there is a sociopathic personality involved. People are drawn to cases for different reasons, but I don't believe it has anything to do with class. jmo!

I couldn't agree with you more monken...you took the word right out of my mouth.  That is was drew me to this case....it was because not only KC's conduct, but her family's conduct was soooooo insultantly...screwed up.  Now it's almost like a mission to make sure KC pays for this..and you feel like saying..to the Ants..how dare you try to deceive us.. We are the voice for Caylee and you will pay...

I never even thought of a "lower class" in the Heliegh case.  And feel insulted that the media came out with that comment.  Why does everything always have to be about division...race against race...gay's against straights...now class against class for a missing childs case?  Give me a break..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 05, 2009, 11:20:16 AM »

I want some documents and I want them now!!! Or I'm gonna have to start biting.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »

Casey needs to keep her bum in jail, if they let her out I swear someone will kill her before I get my chance to....now THAT would not be fair!

I don't think she has a chance of getting out Dolce for that very reason if for none other...Where could she go and feel safe? Way to many people would be gunning for her and many of them know way to much about her....
Tater the whole lot of them make me sick!!!  I get that it is all defense tactic, but I want to file a law suit for a gag order to be placed on Baez and his team of clowns experts. (Can't say experts and Baez in the same sentce..just does not work!)

It is frustrataing, Dolce.    Just don't let it affect you and your sweet babies.    Me, well, I'm sick of it so I'm going out  for a little while.   I refuse to believe the lies - nor will I let these jerks get me down.   They are all full of bull and only chasing after fame and fortune.   None care about Caylee - but Caylee is in heaven, now.   They will all get "theirs" in the end!   Have faith!    Hugs.    BBL

Well said SassyCat.
Maybe we'll hear something soon.I'm going to set up my sewing machine . If you don't hear from me,then you know I've gotten myself "attached"to my work. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:58 AM »

Hmmm, so what could this defense we have never heard before be??? We've already heard -- nanny, "if" it were accidental overdose, blame Jesse, Amy, etc.

So what have we NOT heard form the defense -- IMO someone in the Anthony family will get thrown under the Casey bus o' terror.

What do you monkeys think?

I think George is going UNDER the bus. He set himself up by saying he "saw" Caylee the morning if the 16th when she was obviously already dead. KC is going to say George abused her and maybe even say he molested her. When Cindy choked her the night of the 15th she left and that is why she was out partying - she "thought" her parents had Caylee. They will set it up as an accident with George and since he had the only other key to her car, he put Caylee in the trunk of KC's car. KC found her and had a psychotic break after George told her he would kill her and the whole family if she told. He told her he would get her out of it if she would keep her mouth shut. If she didn't keep her mouth shut they were all dead. Because he bought a gun when she was out on bail, she has her proof.

I think Lee Anthony is the sleeper.    Possibly in Caseys room one night.

here is the link to his deposition docs
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/lee-anthony-deposition-made-public.html

Thanks, I love Sprocket's blog esp for the Phil Spector trial. At this point maybe everyone in the Anthony household is going down, and lets throw in Ricardo, Tony and Jesse to keep it interesting. 

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

That I believe is another one of the "family secrets."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 05, 2009, 11:23:49 AM »

Casey needs to keep her bum in jail, if they let her out I swear someone will kill her before I get my chance to....now THAT would not be fair!

IMO Casey is a dead duck if she ever gets out of jail by bail or thru the trial.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #566 on: March 05, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »

I don't think she has a chance of getting out Dolce for that very reason if for none other...Where could she go and feel safe? Way to many people would be gunning for her and many of them know way to much about her....
Tater the whole lot of them make me sick!!!  I get that it is all defense tactic, but I want to file a law suit for a gag order to be placed on Baez and his team of clowns experts. (Can't say experts and Baez in the same sentce..just does not work!)

I know Dolce but let me ask you,were you comforted last night watching NG and seeing some time devoted to Adji? I was sitting in my chair smiling while thinking of you....
YES!!  I most certainly was!!  We have some dedicated monkeys who have been on an emailing crusade to CNN Nancy Grace asking for coverage of this case!!!  We are all continuing with our email crusade, we want to show that every child is important, no matter what!!  Check out the Adji thread, lots going on to bring light to his case.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 05, 2009, 11:26:08 AM »

O maybe the new defense that will take us off our couches & never presented in a courtroom before is that aliens came down & abducted Caylee & since she didnt have any Reese pieces they invaded the Anthony house to get items to frame them in her murder

CHEER UP PEOPLE  , for what it is worth Im not worried in the slightest

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: March 05, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »

BTW, Good morning all. Wasn't going to log in today. Too pizzed about all that's going on. Afraid to say something that would get me in trouble. I couldn't pass up the opportunity for some humor tho.

Good Morning Jr ~smiles~  

Tony, IF Lee and Casey had a sexual relationship, which i doubt, it likely was consensual. (That does not make it right, just that it was likely that both parties were wel-l... consenting. ewwww) The last document release stated Lee could NOT be Caylee's dad.  His DNA was not a match.  Although, i do think your theory is good, up to that point.  ~smile~

Turbo, Your reasoning on GA going under the bus, i tend to think they just might try it.  I have been wondering if they will go there.

Theboyzmom & Sassycat, Thank-you! ~smiles~

Off to try and make myself look human.  Nice chatting with you all.  

A.

Life IS Good!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: March 05, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »

Hmmm, so what could this defense we have never heard before be??? We've already heard -- nanny, "if" it were accidental overdose, blame Jesse, Amy, etc.

So what have we NOT heard form the defense -- IMO someone in the Anthony family will get thrown under the Casey bus o' terror.

I think George is going UNDER the bus. He set himself up by saying he "saw" Caylee the morning if the 16th when she was obviously already dead. KC is going to say George abused her and maybe even say he molested her. When Cindy choked her the night of the 15th she left and that is why she was out partying - she "thought" her parents had Caylee. They will set it up as an accident with George and since he had the only other key to her car, he put Caylee in the trunk of KC's car. KC found her and had a psychotic break after George told her he would kill her and the whole family if she told. He told her he would get her out of it if she would keep her mouth shut. If she didn't keep her mouth shut they were all dead. Because he bought a gun when she was out on bail, she has her proof.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/lee-anthony-deposition-made-public.html

Thanks, I love Sprocket's blog esp for the Phil Spector trial. At this point maybe everyone in the Anthony household is going down, and lets throw in Ricardo, Tony and Jesse to keep it interesting. 

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

Quoting my own post here, but it just dawned on me that maybe KC left the Anthony's house and went to Lee's house. (pings are the same)  She left Caylee with Lee to go out and him not "hitting on all eight cylinders" let her die in the bathtub or something.  The Anthony's including KC might try to cover up this. KC might have tried to cover it up herself without letting her parents know, and this is how it all became so convoluted. That would also explain why the family keeps trying to get KC free.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #570 on: March 05, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »

O maybe the new defense that will take us off our couches & never presented in a courtroom before is that aliens came down & abducted Caylee & since she didnt have any Reese pieces they invaded the Anthony house to get items to frame them in her murder

CHEER UP PEOPLE  , for what it is worth Im not worried in the slightest

Capp, I called it last night. It's called the "ABC Wednesday Night Line-Up: Lost in Life On Mars! The aliens did it, and Crzy is a time traveller...so this never really happened.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: March 05, 2009, 11:29:48 AM »

DOCUMENT DUMP!!!!!  RED ALERT    ON THE WAY

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More documents were released on Thursday as prosecutors continue to prepare their case against Casey Anthony.

There are 21 files that include copies of photos from Anthony's Photobucket account as well as other investigative files and transcripts - including one from the day Anthony was taken into custody on a charge of first-degree murder. WESH 2 News is reviewing the material now and plans to post files throughout the day.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 05, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 05, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »

YES!!!! I knew if I threatened to bite, the media would get it together!!!! 

dizzy 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: March 05, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »

I know Dolce but let me ask you,were you comforted last night watching NG and seeing some time devoted to Adji? I was sitting in my chair smiling while thinking of you....
YES!!  I most certainly was!!  We have some dedicated monkeys who have been on an emailing crusade to CNN Nancy Grace asking for coverage of this case!!!  We are all continuing with our email crusade, we want to show that every child is important, no matter what!!  Check out the Adji thread, lots going on to bring light to his case.

Yes I know!  I have been keeping up,just not posting..I do that in them all except for Caylee which is where I normally post.Keep up the good work Dolce..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: March 05, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »

Haleigh's story is fading after three weeks, but the Anthony saga has remained in the headlines for almost eight months.

The contrast between the tents and trailer in Satsuma where Haleigh's family pleaded for her return and the Anthonys' suburban home points to one of the reasons Haleigh's story is fading from the headlines, said Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute.

"I think the greatest difference between the Caylee story and the Haleigh story is social class," said Clark, whose institute is a school for journalists in St. Petersburg. "I don'tbelieve that working-class Americans get a very fair shake in the news media in general."

Only a handful of reporters remain in this isolated community north of the Ocala National Forest — even though investigators said Haleigh was abducted and they think she is alive.

Expect more coverage in the months leading up to October's trial for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

"Any missing child is a tragedy and a cause for great alarm and concern," said Bob Jordan, news director for WFTV-Channel 9. "Every one of those kids is news, but that does not translate into equal news interest."

My response to this is: WTF????!!!! The Anthony's are working class; I haven't seen any of them cruising around in a beemer and George & casey took care of any money that Cindy had saved up. They live in an average home in an average neighborhood, so, WTF??? I believe the interest lies in this case with Casey. Everyone knew from the beginning that she murdered her child! And she is such a blatant pathological lier, people just can't get over how she can do the things she does! It's infuriating & you just want to slap hell out of her. In the Hayleigh case, noone really knows who took her, & most believe the parents are involved with drugs & that led to some type of revenge.
I don't believe there is a sociopathic personality involved. People are drawn to cases for different reasons, but I don't believe it has anything to do with class. jmo!

I agree with you Monken...with all of the missing kids in this country alone..I'm not even sure why this child (Caylee) has captured my attention so strongly...I don't think any less of the other missing children..

i don't either, Sea. The reason I am so intrigued by this case is Casey's personality. She is a carbon copy of my brother's ex! Sometimes it is beyond words for me they are so much alike! I just wish my ex-sil would get caught for some of the crap she's done, before she does something horrible to one of the kids! It's terrifying to know that something like that is possible & you can't do anything about it!
Also, i believe the 11 year old boy that killed his father & his friend is a young sociopath & it will be very interesting to see how that case progresses.

Good Morning! 

I believe that between Casey's flagrant disregard for her missing child, as evidenced by photos, and C&G's staunch defense of their grandchild's killer, this case has caught the collective, "WTF?" Add in the sweet face and voice of Caylee, the shrill bitchiness of her Mother, the LP's and Murts, and it's just polarizng.

I believe the public is knee jerking to fill the empty space left by the family who is SUPPOSED to be squarely honoring Caylee's interests. The public has seen over and over again that protecting that child and seeking justice and answers on her behalf is not the priority with the family, so the public's voice rises to do it for them.

IMO, had Cindy followed her emotions in the 9-1-1 call she made reporting that Caylee was missing, and remained focused on Caylee, there never would have been crowds outside their home. I believe the public would understand heartbrokeness over the prospects of their daughter's actions, and even a reluctance to accept the evidence and some denial. It's gone WAY beyond that and Caylee was pushed aside. Thank goodness the public doesn't swallow that with apathy. I'm not sure that public reaction has always been healthy or well directed ( I don't think that bringning kids to protest outside the house is appropriate ), but it's hard to be apathetic to what has gone on here with Caylee's family.

JMO.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 05, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »

I couldn't agree with you more monken...you took the word right out of my mouth.  That is was drew me to this case....it was because not only KC's conduct, but her family's conduct was soooooo insultantly...screwed up.  Now it's almost like a mission to make sure KC pays for this..and you feel like saying..to the Ants..how dare you try to deceive us.. We are the voice for Caylee and you will pay...

I never even thought of a "lower class" in the Heliegh case.  And feel insulted that the media came out with that comment.  Why does everything always have to be about division...race against race...gay's against straights...now class against class for a missing childs case?  Give me a break..

I know, Blaze, and the more asinine the A's are, the more I want to see them get theirs! I really want them all to pay for what they've done! It is insulting for them to think we should believe them just because they say so. i do hate them all! Poor little Hayleigh was in the middle of a drug fueled family with dangerous connections. I believe that drugs play a big part in what happened to her. I just wish they would find her! Hayleigh's father is reported to make between 40 & 50 thousand a year. I hardly call that low class! He just chose to spend that money on drugs instead of on his family, the stupid jerk! Controversy means big ratings for media outlets, and boy is there ever controversy with the A's!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 05, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »

I swear that is hilarious Turbo, & I agree! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »

on the "class" issue I'll just say it's not money or cars or homes that determine your true class. It's your actions and words and character. So, the Anthony family may be all up in the news, but they are the trashiest family in America right now.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.