April 26, 2024, 03:41:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346629 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2009, 05:22:13 PM »

Casey Anthony Could Still Face Death Penalty

Posted: 4:48 pm EST March 4, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Now that a date has been set for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial, could she still face the death penalty?

A decision has not yet been made, but she still could face the death penalty. The decision won't be made until all the evidence is back and it isn't yet.

thank you Trimm... that is what I was listening to on the news. I hope they put the death penalty back on.  For some reason I thought it was off for good. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2009, 05:23:29 PM »

cappucino
makes alot of sense to me what you posted.

I think that cindy Is a monster and full of evil.   She was always trying to make casey feel left out. She delibrately taunted  casey with things she did for caylee and openly wanting caylee to call her mom not Grandmother. she tormented casey. Instead of teaching her to be a nurturing mother , she seen the signs but never sought professional help for casey. She was caseys tormentor....she controlled with an iron  fist!!Oviously Casey was falling apart and the last fight they had threw her over the edge. And caylee paid for it. she killed caylee to  spite her mother..and free herself from the heavy load she felt she was carrying..To me it . doesnt seem to phase cindy that caylee is gone ... I see caseys attitude here!!! except for the big teeth smiles that casey displays with cindy its all about the gum.. smack smack smack... She is evil and will always be evil and controlling.. sadly now she  doesnt have caylee... she will be rid of casey... she cannot undo the wrong and I dont think she would if she could... she casey.. feels free from her mothers control.. to her jail is better than being under cindys roof thats just IMO!!
tragic tragic!!

Katie x 2 - I agree!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »

QM , I will join you in invisible - ness   

Just in to WESH

Judge set hearings for next week for several motions, one is to restrict George's letter. Casey has to attend all meetings.

Set for March 12 330pm

HUH ???  How are they connecting this to Casey ?? is there a link or is this on the TV?

I have no idea!

However I did notice your twinkling butt    

That's GOLD Leroy....and Trimm and I are going to spend it all in
Las Vegas...if I can ever figure out how to get there by boat
I dont think so.........................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2009, 05:25:09 PM »

Just in to WESH

Judge set hearings for next week for several motions, one is to restrict George's letter. Casey has to attend all meetings.

Set for March 12 330pm

HUH ???  How are they connecting this to Casey ?? is there a link or is this on the TV?

It's for several of the motions filed. They just mentioned the one about George.

Now WFTV is saying that the death penalty can still be on. They have to wait til all of the evidence comes in, and it hasn't all come in yet.  Also that the hearing Tuesday is for things on Morales's computer and DNA tests in the case.
DNA - ON SNAP - BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The Morales thing probably is that chloroform picture.... O Lordie on the DNA tests - is that a motion to surpress from becoming public or a motion regarding the results?

Wesh says March 12th which is a Thursday, what is this about a hearing Tuesday then?  Dam I hate when the media gets things all miscombulated!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2009, 05:27:37 PM »

DNA - OH SNAP - BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

News Junkie ... I've been meaning to tell you ~ you are adorable these days!  All that hopping about!

DNA ... Yay!  But wonder what's in Morales' computer that they don't want us to see ... hmm.

The only thing I know of was that "seduce her with chloroform" or something like that

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2009, 05:28:24 PM »

DNA - OH SNAP - BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

News Junkie ... I've been meaning to tell you ~ you are adorable these days!  All that hopping about!

DNA ... Yay!  But wonder what's in Morales' computer that they don't want us to see ... hmm.

The only thing I know of was that "seduce her with chloroform" or something like that

and to me that means nothing really

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »

hi monks old and new...i have been stuck on captiva island for 9 days with little computer service.....eeeekkkkk to no computer...not to captiva!  paradise has it's limitations...i now have wifi...but service is hit or miss as is cell service....i have gotten some info...lee's depo..what an ass....casey only answered 2 questions on the interrogatories on ZG's case....the A's got a 20 day reprieve...yep they are mental alright.........ok to release the facebook photos of casey...no decision on the jailhouse video...casey was in court on monday....and another new atty....where in  the hell is all the money coming from? and casey didn't acknowledge the A's until told to by JB and court date set for october...............what else have i missed? TIA.....hope everyone is well

Sunny    Been wondering where you've been!!  you really haven't missed anything else...we are still patiently waiting for another doc dump!

hi leroy...thanks for wondering about me.....i appreciate it....i was so hoping for another document dump...many people on the island discussing this..people from all over the USA...general consensus..casey killed Caylee in a rage over the threat from cindy that she was going to go for custody...and the theft from grandfather's account would seal it....a few people believe the kidnap story...and the threat to the family story..these people have obviously been doing the sanibel stoop for too long and their heads are now deeply rooted in the sand........but interestingly ...several people think that becasue casey has all these supposed experts and high profile attys...that this somehow proves she is innocent...and these people are all working for free, because they believe her...and of course these atty's wouldn't represent her if she were guilty...these are the people with their heads up their asses

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »

Sunny!  Did we lose you again already?!  I want to be on Captiva Island too!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »

Just in to WESH

Set for March 12 330pm

I have no idea!

Dang...now I'm in trouble

A-1 it wasn't my fault..I was posting under the influence of Newfie

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »

Just in to WESH

Set for March 12 330pm

I have no idea!

Im still telling!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2009, 05:32:08 PM »

Sunny!  Did we lose you again already?!  I want to be on Captiva Island too!   
Me too, hope you are having a lot of fun. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

I'm going to be real mad if we have to wait another week for those docs.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2009, 05:33:33 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2009, 05:34:22 PM »

cappucino
makes alot of sense to me what you posted.

I think that cindy Is a monster and full of evil.   She was always trying to make casey feel left out. She delibrately taunted  casey with things she did for caylee and openly wanting caylee to call her mom not Grandmother. she tormented casey. Instead of teaching her to be a nurturing mother , she seen the signs but never sought professional help for casey. She was caseys tormentor....she controlled with an iron  fist!!Oviously Casey was falling apart and the last fight they had threw her over the edge. And caylee paid for it. she killed caylee to  spite her mother..and free herself from the heavy load she felt she was carrying..To me it . doesnt seem to phase cindy that caylee is gone ... I see caseys attitude here!!! except for the big teeth smiles that casey displays with cindy its all about the gum.. smack smack smack... She is evil and will always be evil and controlling.. sadly now she  doesnt have caylee... she will be rid of casey... she cannot undo the wrong and I dont think she would if she could... she casey.. feels free from her mothers control.. to her jail is better than being under cindys roof thats just IMO!!
tragic tragic!!

I think you're right about a lot here......Cindy seems quite capable of showing the world the facade of the  'loving, caring mother', but Casey probably knew the real Cindy as some one that was a master of the sly dig,  constant slow torture and undermining of self esteem.... especially when no one was looking.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2009, 05:34:28 PM »

Just in to WESH

Set for March 12 330pm

It's for several of the motions filed. They just mentioned the one about George.

Now WFTV is saying that the death penalty can still be on. They have to wait til all of the evidence comes in, and it hasn't all come in yet.  Also that the hearing Tuesday is for things on Morales's computer and DNA tests in the case.
DNA - ON SNAP - BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The Morales thing probably is that chloroform picture.... O Lordie on the DNA tests - is that a motion to surpress from becoming public or a motion regarding the results?

Wesh says March 12th which is a Thursday, what is this about a hearing Tuesday then?  Dam I hate when the media gets things all miscombulated!!

Wait till Desi sees that - the DNA, none of us will sleep for a week wondering about that.  What is there to hide?  How is that so personal or embarrassing?  We all have a DNA profile, don't we?
BTW - Meant OH SNAP - not ON SNAP.
THANKS NEWFIE!!!!!!!!!!! BLUSH
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

Wesh says March 12th which is a Thursday, what is this about a hearing Tuesday then?  Dam I hate when the media gets things all miscombulated!![/color]

Yep, they say the 12th but no day...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18854442/detail.html

The next hearing for the case, which Anthony is required to attend, has been set for March 12 at 3:30 p.m.

The sentinel also says the 12th.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-030409,0,7201024.story

Hearing set in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony to attend next week's hearing

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:29 PM EST, March 4, 2009

A hearing is set next week in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

On March 12, the lawyers will argue various requests made to Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. Some of the issues to be discussed:

• The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.

• The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2009, 05:36:26 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???
He wants the letter withheld from the doc dump.  There is a hearing on this, DNA and Morales computer.  So since the judge said casey is to be at all hearings, she will need to sport a new look for Thurs.  Wonder if she worries about wearing the same thing twice now? LMAO
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »

I wonder if we are going to see GA, CA and KC all sitting at the same table in the
court room ? or will KC be in the audience ? I don't see how they are connecting (legally) GA suicide letter to KC's trial..very confussing
There was that little leak about the letter .... where Georgie was trying to blame the murder on Casey's friends ... or something like that ... maybe that's all it is ... BUT I doubt it ... I bet Georgie had some interesting things to say in ... what was it ... 6 .. 8 .. pages.

I would think if he was feeling bad/guilty enough ... it would contain something about the CinCin vs Casey fight .... Casey storming out .... and his little fib about seeing them the next day ...

I've been thinking about Georgie Porgie and the infamous suicide attempt.  I think the suicidal ideation was there.  I think he wrote the note while feeling suicidal, thought that he would be able to go thru with the suicide and then had a change of heart. I would bet he vented a lot of his frustrations and anger in that letter.  I also noticed in D. Caseys interview at Georgie's very outward anger at LE.  I bet he expected to receive special treatment from LE from the beginning.  That's how I interpreted it while watching his video.  LE knew how to stroke his ego.  I bet George may have realized that his ego was being stroked. I think what little identity George had in the past was as a police officer.  I think it was something that he liked to throw out to people, even though it was a job of the past.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2009, 05:37:54 PM »

hi monks old and new...i have been stuck on captiva island for 9 days with little computer service.....eeeekkkkk to no computer...not to captiva!  paradise has it's limitations...i now have wifi...but service is hit or miss as is cell service....i have gotten some info...lee's depo..what an ass....casey only answered 2 questions on the interrogatories on ZG's case....the A's got a 20 day reprieve...yep they are mental alright.........ok to release the facebook photos of casey...no decision on the jailhouse video...casey was in court on monday....and another new atty....where in  the hell is all the money coming from? and casey didn't acknowledge the A's until told to by JB and court date set for october...............what else have i missed? TIA.....hope everyone is well

Sunny    Been wondering where you've been!!  you really haven't missed anything else...we are still patiently waiting for another doc dump!

Hey Sunny,we missed you.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »

Well now there's an excuse we all can use!  (except me, I'll just use the "I'm under the influence" part ...)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.