April 20, 2024, 01:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346273 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:52 PM »

WESH has some links up now!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18861435/detail.html
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 05, 2009, 12:08:15 PM »

on the "class" issue I'll just say it's not money or cars or homes that determine your true class. It's your actions and words and character. So, the Anthony family may be all up in the news, but they are the trashiest family in America right now.

Yes, it's as Martin Luther King said in his "I Have a Dream," speech. It's the content of our character which determins our "Class." The Anthonys are sadly lacking in those traits which we usually ascribe to a higher "Class."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #622 on: March 05, 2009, 12:08:42 PM »

OKAY THEY HAVE SOME STUFF UP ON WESH....THE TRANSCRIPT OF LEE/TONY AND SOME MORE STUFF.

i'm off to do some reading. if anyone finds an audio of lee/tl, lemme know! Thanks!

yay monkeys

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: March 05, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »

Wow.............

Tony undercover just may be Lee's undoing..........

I know.Hey CBB.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 05, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

- George of Hopespring Drive

George, George
George of Hopespring Drive,
Strong as he can be.
(Ahhhhhhhh)
Watch out for Casey.

George, George,
Lives a life that's free.
(Ahhhhhhhh)
Watch out for Casey.

When he gets in a mess,
he needs to confess
with the help of his friend,
who wears a dress.
Then away he'll schlep
taking baby steps
While Cindy and Lee
Stay in step.

Well....George, George
Friend to nobody.

Watch out for Casey.

That was very good CC...I was wondering when "that" George would be referenced to in here....(((applause)))

I like the part  "Watch out for Casey".          Now, I'm singing that song in my head.   
Ackkkkkk, Im singing it too and have an uncanny yearning for CoCoa Puffs!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: March 05, 2009, 12:10:37 PM »

sorry jr...didn't realize you already posted about wesh. sometimes i'm a slow monkey

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #626 on: March 05, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »

report about Lazzaro wire tap:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861873.pdf

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 05, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

If links are not up by the top of the hour, check out Wesh2's afternoon live broadcast online  OR local6 has one coming up noon eastern/11Am central for a glimpse of what they are reviewing

Sentinel

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

So far, the pages include investigative reports and phone logs.

Orlando Sentinel reporters are downloading and reviewing the documents. Check back for updates.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More documents were released on Thursday as prosecutors continue to prepare their case against Casey Anthony.

There are 21 files that include copies of photos from Anthony's Photobucket account as well as other investigative files and transcripts - including one from the day Anthony was taken into custody on a charge of first-degree murder.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail for the alleged slaying of her daugther, Caylee Anthony.

Timeline | Special Section

WESH 2 News is reviewing the material now and plans to post files throughout the day:

11:45 a.m.: Anthony's boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro agreed to secretly tape Anthony's brother Lee, and to have his phone tapped during the investigation.

11:30 a.m.: "I'll take this as far as a need to to prove my inncence..." Casey Anthony told detectives on Oct. 14, the day she was arrested on a charge of first-degree murder. According to a transcript, she says they were not trying to run from authorities as they drove from her attorney's office. Anthony then invokes her right to not talk. (PDF: Oct. 14 Transcript Of Casey Anthony Speaking With Investigators)

I only hope they fitted the house with it too.(bold)  Wishful thinking!

O HOT DAM, this is our Jam
We've got Tony with Lee on Cam

Woot woot

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861873.pdf   WIRE TAP OF LEE BY TONY/OSCO

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861794.pdf  Transcript of Casey at OSCO after indictment/arrest (before Baez arrival)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #628 on: March 05, 2009, 12:14:13 PM »

oooh Tony L went undercover ... now that is interesting.

I hope annie went uncover too, weve heard too little from her.

Is this why George wanted to teach them "Casey's Friends" a lesson with a gun?

Could be.Can't wait to get these documents. 
OMG the thought of that is horrible, just imagine if something like that would have happened? Is it the thoughts of this family to use violence to deal with their issues, the whole family is cracked. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 05, 2009, 12:14:22 PM »

Haleigh's story is fading after three weeks, but the Anthony saga has remained in the headlines for almost eight months.

The contrast between the tents and trailer in Satsuma where Haleigh's family pleaded for her return and the Anthonys' suburban home points to one of the reasons Haleigh's story is fading from the headlines, said Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute.

"I think the greatest difference between the Caylee story and the Haleigh story is social class," said Clark, whose institute is a school for journalists in St. Petersburg. "I don'tbelieve that working-class Americans get a very fair shake in the news media in general."

Only a handful of reporters remain in this isolated community north of the Ocala National Forest — even though investigators said Haleigh was abducted and they think she is alive.

Expect more coverage in the months leading up to October's trial for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

"Any missing child is a tragedy and a cause for great alarm and concern," said Bob Jordan, news director for WFTV-Channel 9. "Every one of those kids is news, but that does not translate into equal news interest."

My response to this is: WTF????!!!! The Anthony's are working class; I haven't seen any of them cruising around in a beemer and George & casey took care of any money that Cindy had saved up. They live in an average home in an average neighborhood, so, WTF??? I believe the interest lies in this case with Casey. Everyone knew from the beginning that she murdered her child! And she is such a blatant pathological lier, people just can't get over how she can do the things she does! It's infuriating & you just want to slap hell out of her. In the Hayleigh case, noone really knows who took her, & most believe the parents are involved with drugs & that led to some type of revenge.
I don't believe there is a sociopathic personality involved. People are drawn to cases for different reasons, but I don't believe it has anything to do with class. jmo!

I agree with you Monken...with all of the missing kids in this country alone..I'm not even sure why this child (Caylee) has captured my attention so strongly...I don't think any less of the other missing children..

i don't either, Sea. The reason I am so intrigued by this case is Casey's personality. She is a carbon copy of my brother's ex! Sometimes it is beyond words for me they are so much alike! I just wish my ex-sil would get caught for some of the crap she's done, before she does something horrible to one of the kids! It's terrifying to know that something like that is possible & you can't do anything about it!
Also, i believe the 11 year old boy that killed his father & his friend is a young sociopath & it will be very interesting to see how that case progresses.

Good Morning! 

I believe that between Casey's flagrant disregard for her missing child, as evidenced by photos, and C&G's staunch defense of their grandchild's killer, this case has caught the collective, "WTF?" Add in the sweet face and voice of Caylee, the shrill bitchiness of her Mother, the LP's and Murts, and it's just polarizng.

I believe the public is knee jerking to fill the empty space left by the family who is SUPPOSED to be squarely honoring Caylee's interests. The public has seen over and over again that protecting that child and seeking justice and answers on her behalf is not the priority with the family, so the public's voice rises to do it for them.

IMO, had Cindy followed her emotions in the 9-1-1 call she made reporting that Caylee was missing, and remained focused on Caylee, there never would have been crowds outside their home. I believe the public would understand heartbrokeness over the prospects of their daughter's actions, and even a reluctance to accept the evidence and some denial. It's gone WAY beyond that and Caylee was pushed aside. Thank goodness the public doesn't swallow that with apathy. I'm not sure that public reaction has always been healthy or well directed ( I don't think that bringning kids to protest outside the house is appropriate ), but it's hard to be apathetic to what has gone on here with Caylee's family.

JMO.

Your post is not only well thought out as to the entire Anthony family's character defects, but is beautifully written.  While I might have been one standing outside the Anthonys' house last summer, I would not have brought a child along.  Nor would I have yelled or thrown things. It would, however, have indicated to the Anthonys by my very presence that I am not apathetic to the situation. In fact, I think the public reaction has actually shocked them.  It is quite unusual.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 05, 2009, 12:15:31 PM »

Yeah, let Casey out, we can watch her on webcam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: March 05, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

Hey ya'll - don't feel like searching...have they released anything yet??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: March 05, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

DOCUMENT DROP ???  Did I hear someone say doc dump??   

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: March 05, 2009, 12:17:15 PM »

sorry if this has been said....but myfoxorlando.com has an interview w/ James Hoover! and photobucket pics

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #634 on: March 05, 2009, 12:21:50 PM »

Alright sending Tony Lazzarro a Muffin and Fruit basket now....   

How does that feel Casey????   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: March 05, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

Regarding the article comparing the Caylee and Haleigh case, my take on the Caylee case is that her family has made the whole circus from the start. And everyone loves to go to the circus.  There were new circus acts almost daily.  I believe that a lot of this was driven for the money that could be had.  Haleigh's case is different in that there is some circus, mostly blog driven, but not much.  So no media attention.  Then there is Adji, whos family has done nothing circus like.  And there is little to no media coverage.  It was good that NG had the new information about Adji last night otherwise he would be easily forgotten.

If NG was smart she will see the interest in all these cases.  She could easily feature three a night.  I do not understand why JVM & NG seem to be covering the same thing, NG has almost become a rehash of JVM. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 05, 2009, 12:25:13 PM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

If links are not up by the top of the hour, check out Wesh2's afternoon live broadcast online  OR local6 has one coming up noon eastern/11Am central for a glimpse of what they are reviewing

Sentinel

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

So far, the pages include investigative reports and phone logs.

Orlando Sentinel reporters are downloading and reviewing the documents. Check back for updates.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More documents were released on Thursday as prosecutors continue to prepare their case against Casey Anthony.

There are 21 files that include copies of photos from Anthony's Photobucket account as well as other investigative files and transcripts - including one from the day Anthony was taken into custody on a charge of first-degree murder.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail for the alleged slaying of her daugther, Caylee Anthony.

Timeline | Special Section

WESH 2 News is reviewing the material now and plans to post files throughout the day:

11:45 a.m.: Anthony's boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro agreed to secretly tape Anthony's brother Lee, and to have his phone tapped during the investigation.

11:30 a.m.: "I'll take this as far as a need to to prove my inncence..." Casey Anthony told detectives on Oct. 14, the day she was arrested on a charge of first-degree murder. According to a transcript, she says they were not trying to run from authorities as they drove from her attorney's office. Anthony then invokes her right to not talk. (PDF: Oct. 14 Transcript Of Casey Anthony Speaking With Investigators)

I only hope they fitted the house with it too.(bold)  Wishful thinking!

O HOT DAM, this is our Jam
We've got Tony with Lee on Cam

Woot woot

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861873.pdf   WIRE TAP OF LEE BY TONY/OSCO

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861794.pdf  Transcript of Casey at OSCO after indictment/arrest (before Baez arrival)

Trying to keep most of it all together in one place:
UPDATE   FOX LINKS
1100+ discovery
documents released
Last Edited: Thursday, 05 Mar 2009, 12:10 PM EST
Created On: Thursday, 05 Mar 2009, 11:53 AM EST

- The Orange County Sheriff's Office released an additional 1,100 pages of documents related to the case against Casey Anthony on Thursday morning.

Inlcuded in today's discovery is Casey Anthony's interview with detectives the day she was arrested on muder charges in October, 2008. There are also hundreds of text messages, images and data taken from Casey's Photobucket account.

There is also a transcript of an interview with the private investigator who took video of the area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were finally discovered.

READ THE DOCUMENTS (check back often as they are added)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3902to3975/indexGallery.htm
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoveryphotobucket/indexGallery.htm PICTURES

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: March 05, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »

I want some documents and I want them now!!! Or I'm gonna have to start biting.

YaY!!!  Your scary monkey worked and SO FAST!  You keep that picture handy, who knows when you might need to threaten again!   

I have had two back surgeries, a few years ago, and I was getting ready to do some gardening this morning when it felt like a cattle prod had been used on my lower spine.  I NEEDED some quiet diversion today!

Take care of your self GG.   

Thanks Trimm!  I am as cranky as that monkey right now. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:17 PM »

myfoxorlando has some good stuff, but it's sooo small! i can hardly read Hoover's interview, let alone see the pics. Is there any way to get that larger? Probably not, just thought I'd ask...

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:27 PM »

Turbo wanted to say I think also you are on to something with Lee, that never entered my mind, but know looking at all this, there just may be something like that with Lee.
Its in one of Cindy's doc.  Lee was very sick when he was 10 (?).  Had to have a lot of care.  Does anyone remember what was wrong with him?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.