April 26, 2024, 08:27:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346591 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???
He wants the letter withheld from the doc dump.  There is a hearing on this, DNA and Morales computer.  So since the judge said casey is to be at all hearings, she will need to sport a new look for Thurs.  Wonder if she worries about wearing the same thing twice now? LMAO
Thank you so much.....So do you think he had confessed for all of them???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2009, 05:39:54 PM »

Sunny!  Did we lose you again already?!  I want to be on Captiva Island too!   

i am still here.....difficulty posting....but reading is ok for now.....captiva is beautiful...we are in a little each house....and i do mean beach house.....right on the beach...very windy and severl days of VERY high winds and serf.....no computer signal and very and sporadic cell.......i would get on and try to read and then, boom everything was gone.you know i have been doing a lot of cussing!!   i have tried several times to watch the video's of lee's depo...not successful yet....but what i have seen he proved he is an idiot......laughing and smiling as though this was not serious...........ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »

QM , I will join you in invisible - ness   

Just in to WESH

Judge set hearings for next week for several motions, one is to restrict George's letter. Casey has to attend all meetings.

Set for March 12 330pm

HUH ???  How are they connecting this to Casey ?? is there a link or is this on the TV?

I have no idea!

However I did notice your twinkling butt    

That's GOLD Leroy....and Trimm and I are going to spend it all in
Las Vegas...if I can ever figure out how to get there by boat
I dont think so.........................

Dang...now I'm in trouble

A-1 it wasn't my fault..I was posting under the influence of Newfie
Im still telling!!!

Oh man....now I'm gonna have to call in my Dream Team..

now, where did I put the address of that bridge

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2009, 05:42:00 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???
He wants the letter withheld from the doc dump.  There is a hearing on this, DNA and Morales computer.  So since the judge said casey is to be at all hearings, she will need to sport a new look for Thurs.  Wonder if she worries about wearing the same thing twice now? LMAO
If he confessed anything - I think they will have a hard time keeping the letter out.  The only "defense" might be that he wrote it when he was not of sound mind.  I wonder if he mentions Sponge Bob in it anywhere, given what Desi is working on.  My hunch is it will not be held back given Conway called the detectives working Casey's case to help. 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2009, 05:42:39 PM »

Just in to WESH

Judge set hearings for next week for several motions, one is to restrict George's letter. Casey has to attend all meetings.

Set for March 12 330pm

HUH ???  How are they connecting this to Casey ?? is there a link or is this on the TV?

I have no idea!

You could come and visit me.  Try the Colorado river into Lake Mead.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2009, 05:43:32 PM »

If he confessed anything - I think they will have a hard time keeping the letter out.  The only "defense" might be that he wrote it when he was not of sound mind.  I wonder if he mentions Sponge Bob in it anywhere, given what Desi is working on.  My hunch is it will not be held back given Conway called the detectives working Casey's case to help. 
So cant his Doctor protect him from any confession he may have made?  (sorry for so many questions)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »

Now wouldn't that make things interesting....It was Conway who filed a motion to stop GA's letter from being released so I'm assuming GA will be at the table and since KC has to be there...I guess all of them will finally get there visit

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2009, 05:46:41 PM »

I'm going to be real mad if we have to wait another week for those docs.
For once ... I won't be ... I have to go "house sit" for a week ... "house sitting" is the grownup term for babysitting apparently ... meaning I am watching/keeping track/chauffering my 3 teenage nieces ... Pray for me monkeys!  (I will be coming back here to "work" though  )

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2009, 05:47:05 PM »

Wesh says March 12th which is a Thursday, what is this about a hearing Tuesday then?  Dam I hate when the media gets things all miscombulated!![/color]

Yep, they say the 12th but no day...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18854442/detail.html

The next hearing for the case, which Anthony is required to attend, has been set for March 12 at 3:30 p.m.

The sentinel also says the 12th.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-030409,0,7201024.story

Hearing set in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony to attend next week's hearing

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:29 PM EST, March 4, 2009

A hearing is set next week in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

On March 12, the lawyers will argue various requests made to Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. Some of the issues to be discussed:

• The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.

• The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.

the defense is an idiot!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2009, 05:48:44 PM »

Just in to WESH

Set for March 12 330pm

I have no idea!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2009, 05:49:12 PM »

hi monks old and new...i have been stuck on captiva island for 9 days with little computer service.....eeeekkkkk to no computer...not to captiva!  paradise has it's limitations...i now have wifi...but service is hit or miss as is cell service....i have gotten some info...lee's depo..what an ass....casey only answered 2 questions on the interrogatories on ZG's case....the A's got a 20 day reprieve...yep they are mental alright.........ok to release the facebook photos of casey...no decision on the jailhouse video...casey was in court on monday....and another new atty....where in  the hell is all the money coming from? and casey didn't acknowledge the A's until told to by JB and court date set for october...............what else have i missed? TIA.....hope everyone is well

Sunny    Been wondering where you've been!!  you really haven't missed anything else...we are still patiently waiting for another doc dump!

Hey Sunny,we missed you.   

hey trim...... i missed y'all too.......as i said earlier paradise has it's limitations

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »

Just in to WESH

Set for March 12 330pm

I have no idea!

B E A R L E Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

• The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.
Well listen Jose!  George threw stuff out at the impound lot ... and then he and Cindy cleaned the damn thing and everything in it!  Give me a break!  It was ALL OVER the news!  Tell your defense "expert" to watch TV once in a while!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2009, 05:51:34 PM »

A hearing is set next week in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

On March 12, the lawyers will argue various requests made to Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. Some of the issues to be discussed:

• The defense's request for the state and law enforcement to produce all DNA notes and reports and standards used to collect evidence.

This isnt about results then.   Its once again Baez et al trying to find something they can fault

OMG is it not so obvious 20 motions ago. All Baez has done is whine whine whine  Police misconduct!  Malicious prosecution!   My clients rights are infringed!    You guys are picking on me!    What does he have to back that story up?  When did anyone from LE or the SA admit that they threw out trash - does he not realize that if there was ANY relevance they wouldnt have thrown it out....O for the love of all that is holy, I beg for strenght & patience Im losing RAPIDLY!!!   OMG hes talking about the infamous stealing Dr Henry Lee, well gee Dr Lee tell us then why you were talking about meat in the trunk?

• Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wants the judge to stop prosecutors from releasing the letter George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide

I can see both sides of the coin on this issue BUT they both just displayed that they were capable of going out in public ON THIS STRESSFUL manner all dolled up while smiling & laughing with their attorney...they are NOT that fragile.   That being said, the judge may decide to seal that until trial

Im not seeing anything regarding Morales computer in this list BUT I do recall months ago Baez was trying to obtain information obtained from Ricardo's computer so this is Baez whining again

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »

Wesh says March 12th which is a Thursday, what is this about a hearing Tuesday then?  Dam I hate when the media gets things all miscombulated!![/color]

Yep, they say the 12th but no day...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18854442/detail.html

The next hearing for the case, which Anthony is required to attend, has been set for March 12 at 3:30 p.m.

The sentinel also says the 12th.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-030409,0,7201024.story

Hearing set in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony to attend next week's hearing

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:29 PM EST, March 4, 2009

The defense wants the judge to sanction the state for not telling a defense expert that trash and other items were removed before he inspected the Anthony's car. The defense now asks for the notes and photos from the state's experts who inspected the removed items.

Dear Bobo Baez:
Please, please understand that this car was considered part of a crime scene.  They needed to collect evidence, you stupid, stupid man.  We know that you are not the brightest crayon in the box.  Yes, you have proven to us that you can spell and you know your Abc's, so would you please stop writing these pointless motions.  It's a waste of the courts time.  Now be a big boy and go write your response to the Florida Bar.  They are waiting on your answer.  Please tell slore that the camera is adding an additional 20 pounds on her and that ain't a darn thing she can do about it.
Yours Truly
A Potential Juror

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »

Oh man....now I'm gonna have to call in my Dream Team..

now, where did I put the address of that bridge
Newfie Monkey
On the banks of the Wabash
Purdue

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »

believe me i hate to ask .........but would someone give me the quickie version of what sponge bob and what desi is working on might be?? and when did conway call the detectives to help...with what??

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2009, 05:57:34 PM »

I'm going to be real mad if we have to wait another week for those docs.
For once ... I won't be ... I have to go "house sit" for a week ... "house sitting" is the grownup term for babysitting apparently ... meaning I am watching/keeping track/chauffering my 3 teenage nieces ... Pray for me monkeys!  (I will be coming back here to "work" though  )

I've added you to my list of prayers, Newfie.

In order for this post to be on topic, I want to add that prison jumpsuits really suits KC's figure.  I hope that she gets the luxury of wearing one every day for the rest of her life.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2009, 05:58:10 PM »

Sunny!  Did we lose you again already?!  I want to be on Captiva Island too!   

I thought Captiva was yogurt... 
Welcomeeee backkkkk Sunnyyy 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »

believe me i hate to ask .........but would someone give me the quickie version of what sponge bob and what desi is working on might be?? and when did conway call the detectives to help...with what??
I think I am right on this - Desi said there is a character in Sponge Bob that is the color of Duct tape, wears her hair in a pony tail, wears a pink t shirt and has a "heart" for a mouth.  Des said maybe Casey asked Caylee if she wanted to dress as this character.  (you all please correct me if I am wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.