April 27, 2024, 05:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 346676 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: March 06, 2009, 09:58:47 AM »

BLINK34   In honor of your debut, I made you a little something to remember the occasion & use as you wish.  Good job!

PS Klaas or nut, if you happen to see this can you make sure Blink gets it, tks in advance.

Cappuccino, I got this while I was drinking you!!!

I LOVE-LOVE it!! Thank you so much.

Your graphic and intellectual genius chimps on here stupify me. Glad to know you!!

Thanks for all you do for Scared Monkeys and Victims that matter!!

Blink
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01:04 AM »

----------->SNIP
ARE THEY SUPPORTING  CASEY

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP
I will take a bite at this.  Disclaimer first - it is a tabloid.
Okay, are the supporting casey - well maybe after all they don't want the little slore to toss them under the bus to get herself off.  However.......
Did they turn on her - well maybe, because they did as for immunity from LE.
Now here is my support for either theory - cindy hugging biaz in court the other day. 
Did she hug him to show support or to pisz casey off?
If you want, I can send a bucket of mud with this post!

At the risk of appearing like a shameless plug to my article:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

I believe this will happen and Macaluso has been brought on to facilitate that. I know nobody want to hear or believe it, but this baby killer has a dog in the fight she did not have before. He is her best shot and he has the added benefit of actually knowing what happened to Caylee in that house from Casey. She has to drop the ZG story, its a boat anchor anymore.
What choice does she have? Nobody actually believes this girl is going to just drop the sham and confess-

Lastly, as again reitterated by Hoover's statement yesterday, this girl is the Golden Fleece to these vultures, especially if it goes to trial. The A's want control of Caylee's estate- the only way that will happen is if Casey is convicted.

Therefore they know have opposing strategies but need to appear united to each other. Cindy put out those YouTube videos to counter Casey's reaction to the news about them being guests of the Ritz while she was in the sick bay.

Alright now Im piffed all over again.. aah. Monkey groan.

Blink

Blink,
I am sorry if you have stated this but what is your feeling of the new attorney and what he can bring to the case?  Do you think she will get off? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1362 on: March 06, 2009, 10:02:48 AM »

----------->SNIP

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP
Okay, are the supporting casey - well maybe after all they don't want the little slore to toss them under the bus to get herself off.  However.......
Now here is my support for either theory - cindy hugging biaz in court the other day. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

I believe this will happen and Macaluso has been brought on to facilitate that. I know nobody want to hear or believe it, but this baby killer has a dog in the fight she did not have before. He is her best shot and he has the added benefit of actually knowing what happened to Caylee in that house from Casey. She has to drop the ZG story, its a boat anchor anymore.
What choice does she have? Nobody actually believes this girl is going to just drop the sham and confess-

Lastly, as again reitterated by Hoover's statement yesterday, this girl is the Golden Fleece to these vultures, especially if it goes to trial. The A's want control of Caylee's estate- the only way that will happen is if Casey is convicted.

Therefore they know have opposing strategies but need to appear united to each other. Cindy put out those YouTube videos to counter Casey's reaction to the news about them being guests of the Ritz while she was in the sick bay.

Blink
I believe you, I also have been reading that Todd M is an expert at cross examination, he is her best shot, like it or not he is a fighter with an excellent record.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1363 on: March 06, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »

Isn't the part in red sort of redundant? I know it describes my 2yo!

It's really so much fun...I love the 2's and 3's....I know know who came up with the term "terrible two's" but I totally disagree...

now for topic....I was reading some of the text messages and found this one

"He should NOT have talked to a detective...oh well, there will be a big hole but it will help"

I can't figure out who wrote it...does anyone know how to interpret these sheets?
TIA

Sea,I haven't gone through all of the messages,but early on I remember it being said that it was Jesse and Amy.

One of the messages says "Jesse said his phone is dead but he will still meet at 9" so there must be others involved in the text messages...I wish they either didn't cross out the phone numbers or crossed them out but put an initial beside the message as to who it was. I think the texts are to Amy's phone but not 100% sure..the senders are mixed

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: March 06, 2009, 10:10:08 AM »

Were all of the documents released of the 1100 pages yesterday? 
Good Morning, it doesn't seem like all the docs were released, maybe there will be more today.

I don't think so....we didn't get any DNA documents..and I think more pics must be coming...that batch yesterday was fairly meaningless and we've seen most of them already

Perhaps some of the stuff has to wait until after the hearing next...

THURSDAY !!!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: March 06, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »

BLINK34   In honor of your debut, I made you a little something to remember the occasion & use as you wish.  Good job!

PS Klaas or nut, if you happen to see this can you make sure Blink gets it, tks in advance.

Cappuccino, I got this while I was drinking you!!!

I LOVE-LOVE it!! Thank you so much.

Your graphic and intellectual genius chimps on here stupify me. Glad to know you!!

Thanks for all you do for Scared Monkeys and Victims that matter!!

Blink

WOW !!!

That's all...if I say any more...I'll be in BIG trouble

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: March 06, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »

Blink...a few have asked me where I had read about the Lee/Casey/George possible incest that Tony had said that Casey Ho had told him about...I had read it on your site or your link I believe, but now I can't find it...do you recall what it was and could you  provide the link here...? thanks..

seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »

----------->SNIP

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP

Blink
I believe you, I also have been reading that Todd M is an expert at cross examination, he is her best shot, like it or not he is a fighter with an excellent record.

I think it's been speculated, but I never heard for certain... that Todd M has not tried a Criminal case before... he just does accident?  I think it would be much, much easier to win a car, train or airplane accident case than a murder case.  Most of the time it's human error or mechanical failure where a jury feels that a company or person should be held responsible for and compensate the victims for a catastrophe?  I'm hoping he turns out to not be anywhere  near as good as he "makes himself up to be"!  And it blows up in their faces.  But they are not comparing apples to apples when they are talking about him winning cases.  JMO  <fingers crossed>... I SOOOOOO hope the prosecution releases a true "bombshell"!!!

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: March 06, 2009, 10:18:17 AM »

Were all of the documents released of the 1100 pages yesterday? 
Good Morning, it doesn't seem like all the docs were released, maybe there will be more today.

I don't think so....we didn't get any DNA documents..and I think more pics must be coming...that batch yesterday was fairly meaningless and we've seen most of them already

Perhaps some of the stuff has to wait until after the hearing next...

THURSDAY !!!!!

If this is true about George going to the area before her remains were found, the lawyers and the A family discussing a body before it was found, then I hope Baez goes down with the family.  He really makes me sick.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: March 06, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »

----------->SNIP

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP

Blink

Blink,
I am sorry if you have stated this but what is your feeling of the new attorney and what he can bring to the case?  Do you think she will get off? 

My feeling on the new Attorney is he is stellar. He is a very highly regarded lawyer with a significant win ratio and ability to present information from all sides to all audiences. He is the equivalent of bring an oozie to thumbwrestling tournament.

I dont like it, I dont like saying it, but its a fact. There are many ways this can go, the most likely, is that they bulldoze their way into court with the accident theory at the residence and either front some sort of coverup with the duct tape by her or the parents. All I know is I presented this theory on Monday immediately upon researching this guy and the Globe has a version of it, it is not a stretch to think this is what's cookin in camp casey.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: March 06, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »

It's really so much fun...I love the 2's and 3's....I know know who came up with the term "terrible two's" but I totally disagree...

"He should NOT have talked to a detective...oh well, there will be a big hole but it will help"

I can't figure out who wrote it...does anyone know how to interpret these sheets?
TIA

Sea,I haven't gone through all of the messages,but early on I remember it being said that it was Jesse and Amy.

One of the messages says "Jesse said his phone is dead but he will still meet at 9" so there must be others involved in the text messages...I wish they either didn't cross out the phone numbers or crossed them out but put an initial beside the message as to who it was. I think the texts are to Amy's phone but not 100% sure..the senders are mixed

Sea- your correct
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: March 06, 2009, 10:34:39 AM »

Blink...a few have asked me where I had read about the Lee/Casey/George possible incest that Tony had said that Casey Ho had told him about...I had read it on your site or your link I believe, but now I can't find it...do you recall what it was and could you  provide the link here...? thanks..

Cookie- not on my site, I believe that account was in a discovery doc a while back, just not sure. I did not put much stock in it because it was Casey's hearsay only. Does not mean it might not be true, but for me I would need more to buy into it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: March 06, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »

Blink, thanks, I totally am in agreement with you, like it or not it is reality. He is stellar, and he will bulldowse his way into that court room, I have no doubt. Where I once thought life in prison, I now see a much lighter sentence, and that is if it doesn't end in a mistrial.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: March 06, 2009, 10:38:29 AM »

Cookie- not on my site, I believe that account was in a discovery doc a while back, just not sure. I did not put much stock in it because it was Casey's hearsay only. Does not mean it might not be true, but for me I would need more to buy into it.

thanks blink..ok, I will try to find it again...I thought that I was reading your site and I clicked on a link...it was a transcript from Tony, where  you could click on it and make the print bigger...interesting read anyways...

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: March 06, 2009, 10:39:28 AM »

----------->SNIP

DID THEY TURN ON HER

--------------> SNIP

Blink

I think it's been speculated, but I never heard for certain... that Todd M has not tried a Criminal case before... he just does accident?  I think it would be much, much easier to win a car, train or airplane accident case than a murder case.  Most of the time it's human error or mechanical failure where a jury feels that a company or person should be held responsible for and compensate the victims for a catastrophe?  I'm hoping he turns out to not be anywhere  near as good as he "makes himself up to be"!  And it blows up in their faces.  But they are not comparing apples to apples when they are talking about him winning cases.  JMO  <fingers crossed>... I SOOOOOO hope the prosecution releases a true "bombshell"!!!

Seascape- he is not a criminal defense attorney- strictly plaintiffs. I have reviewed his case files extensively, I promise you he is a contender, and has nothing to do with aviation knowledge, that was just his niche at the time. Again, I know we all want to resist the possibility that he is "all that" but he really is.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: March 06, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »

Right , she told Jessie something similiar, too..according to the old docs. 

However, this is just more of Casey's lying, to me she was just saying that to get attention from both these guys.

I found it interesting that Casey and Caylee spent the night of June 9th in Tony's apartment..could this be why the A's used that date in the beginning?  They were ready to throw Tony under the bus from day one?  When Yuri found the video ..that blew that whole sequence out of the water............and maybe that is why Tony was so ready, willing, and able to go undercover.

I would still love to know who else visited Casey during August and Sept when she was out on bond.  We know that Annie did....but if Annie did then so did others.

Who?   LP probably knows and he hasn't said boo about that part of the case.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: March 06, 2009, 10:43:00 AM »

TIA

Sea,I just had a chance to look at the texts.Saw what you were talking about.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: March 06, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »

Blink, thanks, I totally am in agreement with you, like it or not it is reality. He is stellar, and he will bulldowse his way into that court room, I have no doubt. Where I once thought life in prison, I now see a much lighter sentence, and that is if it doesn't end in a mistrial.

Right- which is way I say the A's will have no choice but to go at her. Does anyone think these people are going to let her keep control of any loot and drag them behind her deathmobile in the process? No way.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: March 06, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »

I agree NoRose.I didn't sleep over 3hrs last night.Casey is on that little list I have my ex-dil on .I wanna get my hands on her.Just 10 minutes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: March 06, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

Right- which is way I say the A's will have no choice but to go at her. Does anyone think these people are going to let her keep control of any loot and drag them behind her deathmobile in the process? No way.
No way, No how, this is war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.