April 26, 2024, 03:03:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149908 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2009, 08:38:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! KTF -- how was the Pizza?? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! KTF -- how was the Pizza?? 

Good morning wreck!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »

Good Morning TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

Good Morning TM!

Good morning Hotping! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »

Good Morning Anna and MuffyBee!

In God We Trust!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »

Good morning

Is everyone prepared for Daylight Savings?  Spring forward!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2009, 10:29:33 AM »

Good morning

I'm Ready! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »

Have a Good Day Monkeys....I'm heading out the door to go workout.... BBL! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

Good morning

It's rough the first few days...but I'll get used to it.  I like the longer days!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2009, 10:58:51 AM »

Keepthefaith,

Thanks for noticing I have not checked in ... lots going on in my family.  My Dad has been ill with congestive heart failure for some time and his poor heart finally just got too tired to pump anymore.  His celebration of life will be Tuesday.  He was well past 80 and had pretty much accomplished all he had wanted to in life.  I will miss his humor and the stories he held us captive with.

I am still very much interested in Justice for Natalee and her family. 

Chata

Hi Chata,

I was glad to see that you were here last night, so sorry about the loss of your dad. 

Take care, I hope we see Justice for Natalee and her family soon.

TM

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2009, 11:04:47 AM »

Good Morning texasmom.

Janet
8:05 aM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »

Lifesong!!!  When did you pop in?

Good Morning to you too.  Good Morning to all Monkeys.

Janet
8:06 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »

Good Morning texasmom.

Janet

Good morning Janet!  Hope you have a fun filled day with those grandkids!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »

Stolt Offshore S.A.
NEWS RELEASE
Stolt Offshore S.A. Announces $300 million Order Intake in
Brazil
London, England – February 13, 2006 - Stolt Offshore S.A. (NASDAQ NM:
SOSA; Oslo Stock Exchange: STO), announced today contract awards totalling
approximately $300 million in letters of intent from Petrobras in Brazil.

The first new award, valued at $145 million, is an EPIC contract for the tie-in of oil
export pipelines from the Roncador, Marlim Sul and Marlin Leste fields to the PRA1
booster platform and for other associated tie-in work at two offloading buoys and a
floating storage and offloading tanker. The work will be performed by the
Discovery in the period between the fourth quarter of 2006 and the third quarter of
2007. The engineering and project management for this project is being
undertaken from the North America regional office in Houston, following the
refocusing of this business unit to the deepwater SURF market.

I'm not sure i've seen this one yet HotPing!

I believe it goes Caldive,to Stolt,to Acergy IIRC..

Here's another one..

Stolt Offshore Wins 6-Year Pipelay Contract from Petrobras     
  Stolt Offshore      Friday, November 18, 2005

Stolt Offshore has been awarded a new contract by Petrobras for a firm period of six years for deepwater flexible pipelay offshore Brazil.
The contract which will commence in January 2007 and is valued at approximately $250 million, will be undertaken by the CS Pertinacia which will be on long-term charter to Stolt Offshore from mid 2006. At the start of the charter period the ship will be converted from her original cable lay configuration to enable her to transport and install up to 2,500 tonnes of flexible flowlines in water depths of up to 2000 meters. The investment in the ship conversion and in project specific equipment will be approximately $55 million.

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good Morning everyone! 

KTF - I have the first article (above) already in the timeline from Hotping's post last night, but I don't have the second one.  Do you still have the link to the second article, and if you do would you re-post it?

TIA!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2009, 11:22:28 AM »

Good Morning texasmom.

Janet

Good morning Janet!  Hope you have a fun filled day with those grandkids!   

Thanks.

All is quiet right now.  Papa and grandson are still sleeping and granddaughter is reading.

I think I will try to convince this little gal that making pancakes is fun.  The two of us could have a stack ready when the guys wake up.

I hope you have good Saturday.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2009, 11:23:34 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2009, 11:26:27 AM »

Good morning San!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »

The following are Kyle Kingman quotes were NOT incorporated into the document but ... should have been included.  In my opinion ... the implications are huge.

Jen shared the following with Monkeys yesterday.  If Kermit had previously posted these quotes ... I missed them.

THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.0

____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2009, 11:40:56 AM »

Have some coffee.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2009, 11:43:03 AM »

Stolt Offshore S.A.
NEWS RELEASE
Stolt Offshore S.A. Announces $300 million Order Intake in
Brazil
London, England – February 13, 2006 - Stolt Offshore S.A. (NASDAQ NM:
SOSA; Oslo Stock Exchange: STO), announced today contract awards totalling
approximately $300 million in letters of intent from Petrobras in Brazil.

The first new award, valued at $145 million, is an EPIC contract for the tie-in of oil
export pipelines from the Roncador, Marlim Sul and Marlin Leste fields to the PRA1
booster platform and for other associated tie-in work at two offloading buoys and a
floating storage and offloading tanker. The work will be performed by the
Discovery in the period between the fourth quarter of 2006 and the third quarter of
2007. The engineering and project management for this project is being
undertaken from the North America regional office in Houston, following the
refocusing of this business unit to the deepwater SURF market.

I'm not sure i've seen this one yet HotPing!

I believe it goes Caldive,to Stolt,to Acergy IIRC..

Here's another one..

Stolt Offshore Wins 6-Year Pipelay Contract from Petrobras     
  Stolt Offshore      Friday, November 18, 2005

Stolt Offshore has been awarded a new contract by Petrobras for a firm period of six years for deepwater flexible pipelay offshore Brazil.
The contract which will commence in January 2007 and is valued at approximately $250 million, will be undertaken by the CS Pertinacia which will be on long-term charter to Stolt Offshore from mid 2006. At the start of the charter period the ship will be converted from her original cable lay configuration to enable her to transport and install up to 2,500 tonnes of flexible flowlines in water depths of up to 2000 meters. The investment in the ship conversion and in project specific equipment will be approximately $55 million.

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good Morning everyone! 

KTF - I have the first article (above) already in the timeline from Hotping's post last night, but I don't have the second one.  Do you still have the link to the second article, and if you do would you re-post it?

TIA!

Here you go LifeSong!

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=27085

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.