April 24, 2024, 03:36:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149844 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2009, 02:51:46 PM »

How about this one....

BPTT, Superior complete Cashima, Mango subsea lines

In 2007, BP Trinidad and Tobago (bpTT) plans were to produce two new gas fields, Cashima and Mango, to supply gas both to the domestic market and for LNG exports to the US. This required installation and connection of the fields’ subsea pipeline and riser system. In addition, two further pieces of work were needed: connection of the Beachfield Upstream Development (BUD) gas pipeline, operated by Trinidad’s National Gas Company, to bpTT’s greater Cassia central processing hub; and also connection of the new tanker loading oil pipeline, the NOEL (new oil export loading) pipeline, with the Galeota terminal in Southeast Trinidad. BPTT contracted Superior Offshore for the work.

http://www.offshore-mag.com/display_article/327124/120/ARTCL/none/none/1/BPTT,-Superior-complete-Cashima,-Mango-subsea-lines/

Just got done reading that article.  It provides how many days each shipped worked on the project in Trinidad.Do we have a date they started the project down there??

Kermit.Do you know when Superior started the project in Trinidad??This could give us a good time frame!I will continue to search for it..

Third quarter 2007 revenues were significantly enhanced by the ongoing BP Trinidad project but were negatively impacted by the dry-dockings of the Superior Endeavour and Gulmar Falcon. Both vessels have returned to service and are currently on hire, although neither generated any revenue in the third quarter of 2007
<snip>
Three of our vessels are working on our BP Trinidad project-- the largest project in company history. We expect to keep some of our assets in Trinidad after the BP project is completed around the end of the year, and we have been awarded a project with another E&P company when assets become available. We have established an office in Trinidad to pursue additional work opportunities in the region
http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=52921

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »

Link for the article above

This is what they were saying in 2007 regarding these vessel's..

If you were someone investing in stock in this company and you read that article, would you not be impressed and think the company is viable?

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »

Superior liftboat selected for 30-in. pull in Trinidad

Superior Energy Services’ Marine Division has been contracted by Michels Directional Crossings and BP Trinidad to provide a liftboat for the BP NOEL Project in Trinidad.

The Superior Valor, l60-ft liftboat, will run the string necessary to pull a 30-in. pipeline from the beach to BP’s SPM tanker loading facility, located approximately 5 km offshore.

The Superior Valor is situated on top of a barge in Galveston, Texas, ready for departure to Trinidad.

“The vessel will set up in approximately 45 ft of water offshore,” says Jerry Dardar, international safety management system director and international technical coordinator for Superior’s Marine Division.

A pilot hole will be drilled from a unit on the beach to a predetermined exit point,” says Dardar. The drill stem then will be brought aboard the Valor and mated to a drilling unit on the vessel.

“After the hole diameter is reached, the liftboat will assist in the pull back of the 30-in. pipeline back through to the beach facility,” he says.

The vessel was transported to Trinidad by a heavy-lift submersible barge. It departed on Oct. 4 from Galveston, Texas, for its 12-day voyage. Once there, the boat was floated off the barge into open waters.

The Valor was chosen for the job due to its large deck load capacity for a 160-ft class vessel. The contract is among the first of international work for Superior’s Marine Division. The company is in negotiations for additional work for the liftboat in Trinidad and Venezuela following the BP commitment. It is anticipated that vessel will remain in international waters for at least six months.

Page 1 of 1

Volume 66  Issue 11   November 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.offshore-mag.com/display_article/278133/9/ARCHI/none/none/1/Superior-liftboat-selected-for-30-in-pull-in-Trinidad/

Save / Print    Email this article           

MARKETS
 Market Summary
 OGJ 200
 World Markets
 Oil / Energy Sector
 Major Indices
  Market Movers
 Currencies
 A-Z Stock Listing
 CEO Wealthmeter

MARKET WATCH: Energy market pessimism pushes prices down (Oil & Gas Journal, March 6, 2009, 12:33 PM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Video
  In-Depth Look - ExxonMobil Conference
- (BLOOM)
Mar. 05, 2009. 02:43 PM EST
Energy Expectations - Analysis and Discussion with Fadel Gheit of Oppenheimer (Bloomberg News)

|  Add RSS Feed

Superior Energy christens new liftboat

Offshore staff

NEW IBERIA, Louisiana -- Superior Energy Services' marine services division christened its new 175-ft (53-m) class liftboat, the Superior Future, on Friday, June 27 at Marine Industrial Fabrication.

Connie Babin, Superior's marine services division traffic coordinator, performed the christening.

The Superior Future has modern features, technology, and design unique to its class, Superior says, including a 100-ton, 100-ft (30.5- m) boom crane more commonly seen on larger vessels and a larger working deck and deckload.

07/07/2008

http://www.offshore-mag.com/display_article/333617/120/ARTCL/none/VESSL/1/Superior-Energy-christens-new-liftboat/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

Link for the article above

This is what they were saying in 2007 regarding these vessel's..

If you were someone investing in stock in this company and you read that article, would you not be impressed and think the company is viable?

Looks very promising from what they were saying..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

Koprowski v. Legacy Offshore L L C et al
EasyEdit
(What's this?) What is the EasyEdit button? This website gets better when people like you add to it. Just click the EasyEdit button to start. (help)
Last update: No updates (content history | content tools) (help)
Keyword tags: None
Plaintiff: Mariusz P Koprowski
Defendant: Legacy Offshore L L C and Aries Marine Corporation

Case Number: 6:2009cv00321
Filed: February 27, 2009

Is this the same Legacy Offshore??

BUMP...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg703776#msg703776

Tamikosmom

"From my perspective ... I consider it a betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family to dialogue whether John Silvetti's actions as project head can be justified."

I feel the same way, Janet, as it relates to "dialogue" implying Tim "the liability" Miller was/is in cahoots with Silvetti.

JMO and only MO

Gotta run for awhile, guys.  BBL

Lifesong ... both Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller became "liabilities" in my opinion ... liabilities who needed to be appease if John Silvetti was going to avoid legal and professional fallouts in regards to the chain of custody of the samples ... the chain of custody that involved only the Arubans ... the enemy.

I am only attempting to comprehend why both these "liabilities" are benefiting from an professional relationship with John Silvetti.  I would assume that their heartfelt concerns in regarding the events encompassing the sample recovery process would dictate otherwise.  I would assume that support for Natalee Holloway and her family would dictate otherwise.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

THE DATELINE SPECIAL

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Janet,

I would hardly equate Kyle Kingman with Tim Miller.  You obviously hold Kyle Kingman in a much higher regard than I do.

That's my whole point.  Tim Miller did not betray Natalee Holloway OR her family, nor would he, ever.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »

How about this one....

BPTT, Superior complete Cashima, Mango subsea lines

In 2007, BP Trinidad and Tobago (bpTT) plans were to produce two new gas fields, Cashima and Mango, to supply gas both to the domestic market and for LNG exports to the US. This required installation and connection of the fields’ subsea pipeline and riser system. In addition, two further pieces of work were needed: connection of the Beachfield Upstream Development (BUD) gas pipeline, operated by Trinidad’s National Gas Company, to bpTT’s greater Cassia central processing hub; and also connection of the new tanker loading oil pipeline, the NOEL (new oil export loading) pipeline, with the Galeota terminal in Southeast Trinidad. BPTT contracted Superior Offshore for the work.

http://www.offshore-mag.com/display_article/327124/120/ARTCL/none/none/1/BPTT,-Superior-complete-Cashima,-Mango-subsea-lines/

Good find Hotping.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »

MARKET WATCH: Energy market pessimism pushes prices down (Oil & Gas Journal, March 6, 2009, 12:33 PM)

Play Video
  In-Depth Look - ExxonMobil Conference
- (BLOOM)
Mar. 05, 2009. 02:43 PM EST
Energy Expectations - Analysis and Discussion with Fadel Gheit of Oppenheimer (Bloomberg News)

|  Add RSS Feed

Superior Energy adds Superior Pride to fleet

Offshore staff

NEW ORLEANS -- Superior Energy Services has received the newest vessel in its fleet, the derrick barge Superior Pride.

The Superior Pride is 400-ft (122-m) long, 100-ft (30-m) wide and 32-ft (9.8-m) deep and features an 880-metric ton crane manufactured by Husiman. It has a full galley and accommodations for 360 people.

The vessel was recently delivered to Superior in Xiamen, China, where it was loaded onto a Dockwise submersible ship, the Trustee, for a 30-day voyage to West Africa, where it will be employed under a long-term contract.

02/04/2009

http://www.offshore-mag.com/display_article/352424/120/ARTCL/none/VESSL/1/Superior-Energy-adds--Superior-Pride--to-fleet/

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »

Koprowski v. Legacy Offshore L L C et al
EasyEdit
(What's this?) What is the EasyEdit button? This website gets better when people like you add to it. Just click the EasyEdit button to start. (help)
Last update: No updates (content history | content tools) (help)
Keyword tags: None
Plaintiff: Mariusz P Koprowski
Defendant: Legacy Offshore L L C and Aries Marine Corporation

Case Number: 6:2009cv00321
Filed: February 27, 2009

Is this the same Legacy Offshore??

BUMP...
I believe it is..... 

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »

Silvetti,Schaefer,BP,and South America.Could that be where it's at???Mermis going to Venezuela....For what?

That's what I'm wondering. And looking at the ships and how they are still being utilized.

I get the angle you're working Kermit, and its a good one.  I'm just having a hard time keeping it all straight and putting dates to it.  I figure if I just keep adding it all to the timeline it'll eventually wash out.

We know Mermis was travelling to Venezuela during the Class Action period, which was approx. iirc from the IPO in April 2007 to January 28(?), 2008.  During the planning and first half of the search.
We don't know yet if he was going there before the IPO, but I imagine he may well have been.

It is really hard following all these vessels and it gets into a bit of a quagmire.

And Mermis is involved in the buyback agreement with Legacy.

Mermis resigns from Superior Offshore and plans to join - Kaplan Industry

Mermis said in that Q & A clip that they were setting up the IPO
"as we set up the IPO here, the executive management received restricted stock. That stock vests over a four and a half year period. The first tranche came six months after the IPO,

It's traunch or traunche not tranche.
Meaning a number of stock transaction.

Kermit - the day after that conference call they changed that same exec. mgmt. stock agreement! I have to backtrack that still to document it, but it was posted here in the thread for whatever day it was found.  iirc, the conference call turned out to be the same day Schaefer resigned and then was selling more stock.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »

Very good website for research...Offshore Magazine....there is a search box...

http://www.offshore-mag.com/index.cfm

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2009, 03:24:59 PM »

"You have to be calm and cool," says Charles Zamora, general manager of Dive Operations for Superior Offshore International of Lafayette, La. "You've got to have a good personality. You can't have a person that's not pleasant to hang around within a confined space like that."

http://www.supplylink.com/article/commercial-divers.php

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »

I can't follow any of this!

Need flow chart, somebody to draw me a picture.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »

"You have to be calm and cool," says Charles Zamora, general manager of Dive Operations for Superior Offshore International of Lafayette, La. "You've got to have a good personality. You can't have a person that's not pleasant to hang around within a confined space like that."

http://www.supplylink.com/article/commercial-divers.php

Legacy Offshore, LLC 128 Millstone Road, Louisiana, 70518-1470, United States.
Tel : 337-839-5550
Fax : 337-839-5595 Charles Zamora, VP
E-mail : charleszamora@legacyoffshore.com

Comprehensive Offshore & Inshore Dive Services.

Superior Diving Company Inc. 221 Gunther Lane, Belle Chasse, LA, 77037, United States.
Tel : 1 504 3931596
Fax : 1 504 3921828 Louis Shaefer
E-mail : jwlowrimore@superiordiving.com

http://www.longstreath.com/diving_companies.php?caID=1&couID=13

These are on the same list??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »

Sure is interesting that Superior Energy claims no association with Superior Offshore but they both name their boats "Superior Something".

Good work Hotping!

KTF - do you know what that lawsuit against Legacy is about?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: March 07, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »

Sure is interesting that Superior Energy claims no association with Superior Offshore but they both name their boats "Superior Something".

Good work Hotping!

KTF - do you know what that lawsuit against Legacy is about?

Been searching but can't find anything!The guy looks like an IT person but why would he group those two companies together in a lawsuit??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 07, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »

Will be off for awhile but will be abck on later..Go Monkey's...great work everybody.It will come.GREED will bring you down!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »

wreck
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #846 on: March 06, 2009, 02:43:37 AM »

Well, in MY opinion --it goes beyond getting "chumped". I think Kyle knew (and cared about what was going on) until about June '08 when he started looking at Silvetti being his "gravy train". I'm sorry to say that the Persistence crew either got WAAAAY side-tracked or were ingenuous  from the start.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg706134#msg706134

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #849 on: March 06, 2009, 03:04:20 AM »

Wreck ... I agree. I believe that Kyle was troubled by the obvious betrayal by John Silvetti of Natalee Holloway's family.  The ROV images sent to the FBI and ... his connection with the Natalee's Freebirds ... tells me that he wanted the deception exposed.

I believe that John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer realized that Kyle Kingsman was a force that had to be reckoned with or there would be legal and professional fallout from the Persistence undertaking.  Incentives involving major network deals and career opportunities was where it was at in the name of appeasement.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg706174;topicseen#msg706174

Could you "edit" my comment to read "ingenuous" instead of "not genous"?? My poor grammar keeps getting re-exposed!!! 

Edit-change "not genous" to "ingenuous" per Wreck's request

« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 04:22:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »

THANK-YOU!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: March 07, 2009, 05:33:21 PM »

A new revision of the timeline is up.

Part 1 is here.

Part 2 is here

Part 3 is here.

Part 4 is here.

Klaas, could you or one of theAmazingMods remove the previous revisions?  TIA!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.