April 19, 2024, 07:21:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149744 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »

it is a question to Kermit very simple

What I do not understand
Why a new search in Aruba ?
Kermit has given new evidence and all the new information to the family
(she told me here that Dave has all the information )
Can Kermit give  me an answer?
thank you!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

FOTO : BETH TWITTY

That is a great photo of Natalee and Dave.  What is your point Johan? 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2009, 08:17:45 PM »

The name of Dave Holloway's book is The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and CORRUPTION in Paradise.

Does that sound like a vote of confidence in the Aruban LE and their handling of evidence?  I seriously doubt he is eager for a repeat of the last performance by this search crew.

But then I don't call the family on every excuse I can think of and so haven't spoken to him about this.  Inappropriate to do so but perhaps Red could ask if there is another such endeavor in the works. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: March 07, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

What I do not understand
thank you!

Kermit is not here.  Who told you to only get an answer from Kermit?
Where are you getting the information that there is a new search planned for sure?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »

FOTO : BETH TWITTY

That is a great photo of Natalee and Dave.  What is your point Johan? 

Took the words right out of my mouth.  Who sent Johan tonight?  And are they NOW saying we don't care for Dave?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »

What I do not understand
thank you!

Kermit is not here.  Who told you to only get an answer from Kermit?
Where are you getting the information that there is a new search planned for sure?

Wasn't it Johann who found the article about the 'new search'?
You should be the one who knows, Johann.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 07, 2009, 08:27:14 PM »

The name of Dave Holloway's book is The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and CORRUPTION in Paradise.

Does that sound like a vote of confidence in the Aruban LE and their handling of evidence?  I seriously doubt he is eager for a repeat of the last performance by this search crew.

But then I don't call the family on every excuse I can think of and so haven't spoken to him about this.  Inappropriate to do so but perhaps Red could ask if there is another such endeavor in the works. 

Sorry for being off topic but . .

Anna, I like your outfit ! Did Mag knit that too?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 07, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »

So I guess this is a two for one sale.  Make one post and take a shot at two posters.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »

Why thank you Bastibro.  No, Magnolia didn't knit it because it is lightweight for spring and in honor of St. Patrick's Day on March 17.

PERSONA NON GRATA

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »

This photo was taken at Dave`s office
Dave is a wonderful dad.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »

Bastibro and Johan -- Are you looking for a fight????? Bring it!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 07, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

Dave is a wonderful dad.

Yes he is and Beth is a wonderful mother.  They are both caring and loving parents seeking justice for their daughter.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 07, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

Beth is a wonderful mother, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 07, 2009, 08:33:45 PM »

What's it to you? 
Go back to whomever sent you here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 07, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

Contribute in reasoned, polite approach and your welcome here -- if not, hit the road.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2009, 08:35:16 PM »

Dave is a wonderful dad.

Who BIT YOUR BUTT tonight-BOTH of you.

There is not one person here who would ever say Dave was anything but a wonderful Dad. 

You and Johan are picking fights tonight aren't you?  Trying to get banned like your friends?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »

The two favorite targets yet again--Kermit and Anna.  Not a doubt in my mind who the sponsor is.  And I am one having the least of information to supply in this effort so it's certainly NOT about Natalee Holloway by any measure.

And is rather transparent in my opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2009, 08:35:49 PM »

Why thank you Bastibro.  No, Magnolia didn't knit it because it is lightweight for spring and in honor of St. Patrick's Day on March 17.

No thanks Anna, I like your avi

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #259 on: March 07, 2009, 08:37:19 PM »

Must be a slow night at 170 other forums!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.