March 29, 2024, 04:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 148639 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: March 08, 2009, 12:45:42 AM »

oceanexploration Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »
It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.580

Klye said: "I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level.
We met in mid-Feb about this already
Feb 14 Kyle is in US talking to Executives

Kyle said "we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I

Sometime between Christmas and New Years - the Peristence finds "something"

Jan 4 - Kyle asks for posters to participate in an exercise by posting their theories/timelines on disposal at sea

Jan 11 - Joran on air with DeVries

**Jan 15 - Online visitor from the Netherlands typed in 'Deepak Kalpoe found hung'

Jan 28 - Kyle NOT on the Persistence

Jan 29 - Kyle STILL not on Persistence (at least in the morning hours)

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

02/20/2008
"Personally, I have been off of the boat since a week ago Saturday to rest at home, have Christmas, new years, etc...  I will return to the Persistence tomorrow night…”

I still say something is hinky here.  He says he would return to the Persistence after Christmas.
Then he says that he found the trap on Christmas Eve.
He can't be both places at once.

Magnolia,
Those aren't Kyle's words, something's just gotten out of place there.  Those are Dr. Hodges statements regarding himself and Louis Schaefer.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html
snip
December 20
The next day, Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I. That afternoon (December 20) I met with Diario publisher Jossy Mansur in his office in Oranjestad for a couple of hours to discuss the case face-to-face. While we talked about my profile in more depth, Jossy also told me several things in person he had not been able to reveal over the phone. The veteran newspaperman gave me a good feel for the politics of the investigation and how future investigations may unfold should Natalee's body be discovered.

snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 08, 2009, 12:48:00 AM »

2NJ's back!   

Hope she had a good trip!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: March 08, 2009, 12:57:43 AM »

It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.

Klye said: "I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level.

Kyle said "we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I

Jan 4 - Kyle asks for posters to participate in an exercise by posting their theories/timelines on disposal at sea

**Jan 15 - Online visitor from the Netherlands typed in 'Deepak Kalpoe found hung'

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

02/20/2008
"Personally, I have been off of the boat since a week ago Saturday to rest at home, have Christmas, new years, etc...  I will return to the Persistence tomorrow night…”

I still say something is hinky here.  He says he would return to the Persistence after Christmas.

Magnolia,
Those aren't Kyle's words, something's just gotten out of place there.  Those are Dr. Hodges statements regarding himself and Louis Schaefer.

snip
December 20
The next day, Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I. That afternoon (December 20) I met with Diario publisher Jossy Mansur in his office in Oranjestad for a couple of hours to discuss the case face-to-face. While we talked about my profile in more depth, Jossy also told me several things in person he had not been able to reveal over the phone. The veteran newspaperman gave me a good feel for the politics of the investigation and how future investigations may unfold should Natalee's body be discovered.

snip

Thank you, TM.  That was bothering me. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 08, 2009, 01:03:23 AM »

Well ... we had a wonderful day but ... it tuckered all us out.  Grandkids (5/7) fell fast  asleep on the way home and ... were carried to their beds  and ... tucked in with all their clothes still on.  Shoes and coats were taken off ... that was it.

Hubby is already sawing logs but ... there is something else I am working on in my own little hidey hole.  I am on a roll so ... I may take advantage of the uninterrupted quiet in my home.

I hope all had a good Sunday.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: March 08, 2009, 01:05:12 AM »

Well ... we had a wonderful day but ... it tuckered all us out.  Grandkids (5/7) fell fast  asleep on the way home and ... were carried to their beds  and ... tucked in with all their clothes still on.  Shoes and coats were taken off ... that was it.

Hubby is already sawing logs but ... there is something else I am working on in my own little hidey hole.  I am on a roll so ... I may take advantage of the uninterrupted quiet in my home.

I hope all had a good Sunday.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!God Bless your sunday as well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: March 08, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »

02/20/2008

Magnolia,

snip
December 20

snip

Where's the Frog at??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #326 on: March 08, 2009, 01:19:57 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.....Don't Forget to Spring Forward! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 08, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.....Don't Forget to Spring Forward! 

Goodnight HotPing!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: March 08, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »

O/T ....PAC-10 CHAMPS BILLB.......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #329 on: March 08, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »

Back in January I posted my belief that Aruba powers that be were able to "flip" John S., who then "flipped" kyle  to help them (Aruba powers) cover up the cage contents. They (Aruba powers) were able to do that because of the GREED of John S, Louis S. and kyle, by  promising lucrative incentives (Oil work/Shipwreck discovery/mapping opportunities to John S., Louis S., Kyle.
There must be a connection to Aruba/Dutch entities and Louis/John/Kyle....
We need to find that connection...to put another piece of the puzzle together, to find Justice for Natalee.....
I look forward to the April 19th program...
billb... 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 08, 2009, 01:25:43 AM »

O/T ....PAC-10 CHAMPS BILLB.......
Never a doubt KTF...
Huskies claim first outright title since 1953
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: March 08, 2009, 01:26:40 AM »

Back in January I posted my belief that Aruba powers that be were able to "flip" John S., who then "flipped" kyle  to help them (Aruba powers) cover up the cage contents. They (Aruba powers) were able to do that because of the GREED of John S, Louis S. and kyle, by  promising lucrative incentives (Oil work/Shipwreck discovery/mapping opportunities to John S., Louis S., Kyle.
We need to find that connection...to put another piece of the puzzle together, to find Justice for Natalee.....
billb... 

That sounds very plausible BillB...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 08, 2009, 01:31:37 AM »

02/20/2008

Magnolia,

snip
December 20

snip

Where's the Frog at??

Since billb is here I might as well do some quote stacks.

I found this post from Kyle at SM on Nov 20th,2008

gotcha.  I wasn't sent off the boat.  I asked for a few days rest, after working 16 hr days straight from Dec 15-Jan 10th. I spend 4 days at the holiday inn and returned to the Persistence.  I'm not sure what bad stuff he is referring to.
Enough for now, I'm headed out. Take care all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: March 08, 2009, 01:34:15 AM »

Why would you stay at the Holiday inn if you had a free time share??I'm sure that's been asked a million times..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: March 08, 2009, 01:35:53 AM »

billb... 

absolutely...KTF...I rest my case on that fact that there is NO evidence the the Persistence crew dove on/or took ROV pics of any other "supposedly 100 plus targets" after 7 Jan, but continued their mapping....well after the 7 Jan recovery of the cage contents by aruba divers.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 08, 2009, 01:39:13 AM »

Goodnight Janet and Hotping!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 08, 2009, 01:44:50 AM »

billb... 

absolutely...KTF...I rest my case on that fact that there is NO evidence the the Persistence crew dove on/or took ROV pics of any other "supposedly 100 plus targets" after 7 Jan, but continued their mapping....well after the 7 Jan recovery of the cage contents by aruba divers.....

Really like to know who and where they went dinner once they got down there?As kyle was talking about repore.How was that developed?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 08, 2009, 01:52:39 AM »

02/20/2008

Magnolia,

snip
December 20

snip

Where's the Frog at??

gotcha.  I wasn't sent off the boat.  I asked for a few days rest, after working 16 hr days straight from Dec 15-Jan 10th. I spend 4 days at the holiday inn and returned to the Persistence.  I'm not sure what bad stuff he is referring to.

Surface punk sailors....
As a US Navy Submarine sailor, I worked 24/7 for  (at that time a record..still holds today) 97 days submerged. My normal routine was 6 hrs on, 4 off, 6 hrs on 4 off, 6 hrs on, 4 off...worked out to 18 hours a day...for 97 days.....my main task was to operate ROV with side scan sonar.. down look sonar, and monitor the well being of the saturation divers that were deployed in 200 + ft depth water for those 97 days...
I can tell you from experience...you don't get tired during a < 30 day search when things are happening...you get ENERGIZED....time doesn't matter! IF you are focused on the right reasons..
My point?....by Nov 20th, 2008.....kyle was at ease with his sellout of...Justice for Natalee....he was already wll compensated...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: March 08, 2009, 01:55:36 AM »

02/20/2008

Magnolia,

snip
December 20

snip

Where's the Frog at??

Surface punk sailors....
As a US Navy Submarine sailor, I worked 24/7 for  (at that time a record..still holds today) 97 days submerged. My normal routine was 6 hrs on, 4 off, 6 hrs on 4 off, 6 hrs on, 4 off...worked out to 18 hours a day...for 97 days.....my main task was to operate ROV with side scan sonar.. down look sonar, and monitor the well being of the saturation divers that were deployed in 200 + ft depth water for those 97 days...
I can tell you from experience...you don't get tired during a < 30 day search when things are happening...you get ENERGIZED....time doesn't matter! IF you are focused on the right reasons..
My point?....by Nov 20th, 2008.....kyle was at ease with his sellout of...Justice for Natalee....he was already wll compensated...

I applaud you BillB.I couldn't get into a sub..Think i'd be way to caustrophobic..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 08, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »

02/20/2008

Magnolia,

snip
December 20

snip

Where's the Frog at??

Surface punk sailors....
My point?....by Nov 20th, 2008.....kyle was at ease with his sellout of...Justice for Natalee....he was already well compensated...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.