April 26, 2024, 10:17:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149915 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

There is no date on this article that I could find but ... the outreach was prior to the Persistence search.  Who lives in Kemah?

Janet

_____

Local Teams Joins The Search For Natalee Holloway

The latest developments in the Natalie Holloway case find three men back behind bars, but still no Natalee. Local teams from Acadiana are now joining the search for the 18 year old that disappeared in May of 2005.

The name of this boat says it all. Persistence is what search teams are hoping will lead them to Natalee Holloway.

Project Manager Marc Broussard said, "We met the Holloway family and as parents ourselves we wanted to help out, give our all and give them the Cajun spirit to motivate them to go out there, to find this child and bring her home."

The one hundred and twenty five foot boat is usually used for off-shore mapping and navigation for oil companies. Now the boat will take on a different role. Once teams reach Aruba they'll scan the bottom of the ocean and map out any objects that seem out of place. What sensors pick up is all monitored in this survey room. Teams will then investigate the objects and send a robotic like device under water with cameras.

It will take the boat eight to ten days to reach Aruba. The search teams tell us if something's out there they plan to find it.  Natalee's father was aboard the boat before it set sail. We spoke with him about this trip.

Dave Holloway told us, "You try to get back to the normal way of doing things, but it stays on your mind and you stay focused on what can I do next to get closure in this. Hopefully this will be the way to do this."

The RV persistence is scheduled to depart from The Port of Iberia Tuesday evening. This search will be the first deep water search for Natalie. Teams from New Iberia, Lafayette, and Texas are all participating in the search.

The trip is funded through donations. If you'd like to support the search efforts you can send donations to:

Attn: Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565

Grace White

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=7429813

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 10:19:21 PM »

oh KTF it's never in the way silly, it's pretty endearing actually !!

Janet thank you !! May I have some lasagna too? I am sure it's delicious !

Klaas - thank you ! I thought another address that wasn't TES had been posted, an address we couldn't trace a source to ?

I've donated to TES before so thank you for your help !

HotPing was on that!Thought we ended up believing it was to Schaefer but will await confirmation from HotPing!Thanx None..

Thank you KTF ! That's right it was hotping, I appreciate your help. I just knew there was another address besides TES.

Here Ya go None.....As of November 2007 This PO Box Belonged to Underwater Expeditions...Louis Schaefer

Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565

Do we know the date that the P.O. Box was shown on TV?

11/30/2007
NEWLocal Teams Joins The Search For Natalee Holloway:  “The trip is funded through donations. If you'd like to support the search efforts you can send donations to:  Attn: Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565”

In the newscast the anchorwoman states that the boat is scheduled to leave that night. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.120

The newscast where the address is shown is at the bottom of the page.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Here Ya go None.....As of November 2007 This PO Box Belonged to Underwater Expeditions...Louis Schaefer

[/quote]

hotping ... thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »

hotping ... thank you.

Janet

_____

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25:03 PM »

Janet you are a good soul, I wasn't concerned about the donations to TES but rather the ones direct to the address in Kemah, TX.

Thank you hotping !! I appreciate it!

I continue to stand with the girl.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 10:26:17 PM »

There is no date on this article that I could find but ... the outreach was prior to the Persistence search.  Who lives in Kemah?

Janet

_____

Local Teams Joins The Search For Natalee Holloway

The latest developments in the Natalie Holloway case find three men back behind bars, but still no Natalee. Local teams from Acadiana are now joining the search for the 18 year old that disappeared in May of 2005.

The name of this boat says it all. Persistence is what search teams are hoping will lead them to Natalee Holloway.

Project Manager Marc Broussard said, "We met the Holloway family and as parents ourselves we wanted to help out, give our all and give them the Cajun spirit to motivate them to go out there, to find this child and bring her home."

The one hundred and twenty five foot boat is usually used for off-shore mapping and navigation for oil companies. Now the boat will take on a different role. Once teams reach Aruba they'll scan the bottom of the ocean and map out any objects that seem out of place. What sensors pick up is all monitored in this survey room. Teams will then investigate the objects and send a robotic like device under water with cameras.

It will take the boat eight to ten days to reach Aruba. The search teams tell us if something's out there they plan to find it.  Natalee's father was aboard the boat before it set sail. We spoke with him about this trip.

Dave Holloway told us, "You try to get back to the normal way of doing things, but it stays on your mind and you stay focused on what can I do next to get closure in this. Hopefully this will be the way to do this."

The RV persistence is scheduled to depart from The Port of Iberia Tuesday evening. This search will be the first deep water search for Natalie. Teams from New Iberia, Lafayette, and Texas are all participating in the search.

The trip is funded through donations. If you'd like to support the search efforts you can send donations to:

Attn: Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565

Grace White

Janet You asked who lives in Kemah Tx....Louis Schaefer and Tim Trahan both live in  the Kemah Area.....Also Greg Landry who supposedly helped in someway with the search.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »

YW Janet and Nonesuche! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 10:31:47 PM »

I'm going to look into that Acergy when i arrive home Hotping..1 1/2 hrs to go till closing.I'm still pissed off to no end in regards to them being out of money!What are Schaefer and Silvetti worth between the 2 of them??They have contacts to people who run BILLION-DOLLAR company's.Don't ya think they could have got donations from a BIG OIL company??Would have been GREAT ADVERTISEMENT,or wait a minute,MAYBE NOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT......  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »

I'm bringing this over from the last thread KTF if You have time please take a look at them and see if there is anything of interest.....TIA...BBL Supper is Ready!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #958 on: Today at 04:43:55 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Monkeys..I've been really busy today and only have a few minutes but I wanted to post this.... I'll BBL

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Oct.21.08_Cessationoftalks.pdf
http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Apr0307_Mexilhao.pdf

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Jun.30.06_Statoil_D2.pdf

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Feb1306_Brazil_contracts.pdf
http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Jan.07.05Stolt-NielsentoSellHoldinginStoltOffshore.pdf

Thank You Hotping.I will take a looksy tonight after i close the store down!Been a busy day...That is a good thing just tiring!
Thanks KTF.....

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 10:38:03 PM »

I'm going to look into that Acergy when i arrive home Hotping..1 1/2 hrs to go till closing.I'm still pissed off to no end in regards to them being out of money!What are Schaefer and Silvetti worth between the 2 of them??They have contacts to people who run BILLION-DOLLAR company's.Don't ya think they could have got donations from a BIG OIL company??Would have been GREAT ADVERTISEMENT,or wait a minute,MAYBE NOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT......  

What would have been the most expensive part of the search,in terms of dollars??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »

Is there any financial or performance accountability available upon request for those who contributed to the Persistence undertaking or ... as we suppose to truth anybody who says "trust me".

Janet

_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 10:46:53 PM »

Is there any financial or performance accountability available upon request for those who contributed to the Persistence undertaking or ... as we suppose to truth anybody who says "trust me".

Janet

_______

Kyle Kingman:
  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

If your in it for the right reason's,you should ABSOLUTELY have NO PROBLEM,opening up your books to ANYONE.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2009, 10:49:00 PM »

What would have been the most expensive part of the search,in terms of dollars??
I do not know the answer to Your question but......IMHO its all BS about being out of money They were there to survey (Silvetti Survey INC...maybe)  the ocean floor I believe finding the trap was an accident or it was prearranged with ALE that if They found anything ALE would get what they found and that is why Silvetti told Kyle to forget about the trap.... Its just to weird that the trap was found and suddenly they were out of money and packed up and came home

I do have a question.....Remember when the Persisitence left Aruba and got caught up in a storm or something and had to stop somewhere along the way back to Louisiana to wait out the storm.....Does anyone else remember this...if so....where was it that they stopped over to wait out the storm? TIA

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2009, 10:57:08 PM »

I do not know the answer to Your question but......IMHO its all BS about being out of money They were there to survey (Silvetti Survey INC...maybe)  the ocean floor I believe finding the trap was an accident or it was prearranged with ALE that if They found anything ALE would get what they found and that is why Silvetti told Kyle to forget about the trap.... Its just to weird that the trap was found and suddenly they were out of money and packed up and came home

I do have a question.....Remember when the Persisitence left Aruba and got caught up in a storm or something and had to stop somewhere along the way back to Louisiana to wait out the storm.....Does anyone else remember this...if so....where was it that they stopped over to wait out the storm? TIA

I think it was on the trip down.  If you notice there is a long gap between the time they left Louisiana
and the time they arrived in Aruba.  There was a hurricaine in the Gulf and it lingered on.
I believe that they stopped in Jamaica for several days to wait out the storm or whatever.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

I would just like to see the breakdown of where the money went!Being BIG OIL people,would it have been out of the realm to get all the FUEL donated?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »

Janet

_______

Kyle Kingman:

If your in it for the right reason's,you should ABSOLUTELY have NO PROBLEM,opening up your books to ANYONE.....

I know the financial statements of our church and its related ministries are available upon request as well as there are business meeting every six months where statements are handed out and concerns are addressed.  Also ... contributors to any ministry are encouraged to personally observe that ministry in action.

Kyle Kingman's own words reveals that every donor who contributed to the Persistence endeavor were scammed.  I do not believe that any who donated were under the impression that John Silvetti would turn anything discovered that may be Natalee Holloway case related over to the Aruban's unchallenged.

Another gem that Jen posted today ...

Janet

+++++++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 11:14:25 PM »

Hubby just arrived home with two youngest grandkids (5/7) in tow.  I guess we are about to have company for the weekend.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:15 PM PT

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2009, 11:14:37 PM »

I feel pretty foolish when I go over and read this thread knowing what We know now..... 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.120

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 11:16:21 PM »

I think it was on the trip down.  If you notice there is a long gap between the time they left Louisiana
and the time they arrived in Aruba.  There was a hurricaine in the Gulf and it lingered on.
I believe that they stopped in Jamaica for several days to wait out the storm or whatever.
Thank You Magnolia....for some reason I keep thinking that something held them up on the way back to Louisiana also.....

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.