April 19, 2024, 10:49:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149748 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: March 08, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

What does this remark in the article Johan posted the link to mean?

Quote:

,, This looks like a cover-up, says Dave Holloway, who quickly into the public shall neither confrontation searches. Sinds de verdwijning van Natalee is hij op zijn eigen bedeesde wijze dagelijks bezig geweest met het vinden van zijn dochter - los van zijn ex-vrouw Beth, Natalees veel bekendere moeder. Since the disappearance of Natalee is diminished in its own way every day trying to find his daughter - regardless of his ex-wife Beth, Natalees many known mother.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: March 08, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »

Kermit

Ribbit and ribbit and ribbit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: March 08, 2009, 04:59:13 PM »

I just called TJ Ward - he knows nothing of this search. He spoke to Dave yesterday and Dave never mentioned it.

There ya go - I asked someone who should / would know and he never heard a word of this new search.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: March 08, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »

I just called TJ Ward - he knows nothing of this search. He spoke to Dave yesterday and Dave never mentioned it.

There ya go - I asked someone who should / would know and he never heard a word of this new search.

There ya go Johan....Still waiting on the answer to Kermit's question...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: March 08, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »

What i have trouble with is Johan lacks the capability to answer the simplest question!

i asked Kermit only 1 simple question 

Did Kermit ever say that he/she PERSONALLY gave any information to Dave Holloway?A SIMPLE yes or NO will suffice...

Kermit said that he sent the information to Private Eye and his wife because he could not
contact Beth at the time.
Kermit also gave the information to the FBI.
Wingnut sent the information to John Q. Kelley.
ldstlou and Lala sent the information to Jug
Steve Holloway has been reading here, from his post to Janet on the front page.
I would reckon he would have discussed what he has read with his brother.
Then there is Hotshot.....
That about covers all of the family I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: March 08, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »

What i have trouble with is Johan lacks the capability to answer the simplest question!

johann how tall are you?

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #486 on: March 08, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

Thanks Rob!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: March 08, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »

Johan - I have to admit - I am surprised at some of the changes I have seen in you. I thought you were a real friend to us all.. and most importantly to NATALEE - remember her?

Going after Kermit all the time is just not becoming and I'm not at all sure what to think has happened to you - but I would sure hope that you would re-evaluate some of the things you have done recently.

-jmo-

read this Rob :That PROVES nothing. IMO

Speculation is all. When is this "new search"..... date and time please?

http://74.125.79.132/translate_c?hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html&prev=_t&usg=ALkJrhisjY8QVrXNCkcBVIXiUAXH40B9zA
Sorry Rob, my reply ended up in your post.

thats ok Elaine - and btw - nice to see you... I hope everything is going good in your world!!

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: March 08, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »

Quote:

,, This looks like a cover-up, says Dave Holloway, who quickly into the public shall neither confrontation searches. Sinds de verdwijning van Natalee is hij op zijn eigen bedeesde wijze dagelijks bezig geweest met het vinden van zijn dochter - los van zijn ex-vrouw Beth, Natalees veel bekendere moeder. Since the disappearance of Natalee is diminished in its own way every day trying to find his daughter - regardless of his ex-wife Beth, Natalees many known mother.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #489 on: March 08, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »

johann how tall are you?

how long is your nose Kermit?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: March 08, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »

Quote:

Yeah, I know.

Really sad, isn't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 08, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »

Johan - I have to admit - I am surprised at some of the changes I have seen in you. I thought you were a real friend to us all.. and most importantly to NATALEE - remember her?

Going after Kermit all the time is just not becoming and I'm not at all sure what to think has happened to you - but I would sure hope that you would re-evaluate some of the things you have done recently.

-jmo-

read this Rob :That PROVES nothing. IMO

Speculation is all. When is this "new search"..... date and time please?

http://74.125.79.132/translate_c?hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html&prev=_t&usg=ALkJrhisjY8QVrXNCkcBVIXiUAXH40B9zA
Sorry Rob, my reply ended up in your post.

thats ok Elaine - and btw - nice to see you... I hope everything is going good in your world!!
Yes all is great here, and good to see you too.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #492 on: March 08, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »

And what told he about the content of the Cage ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: March 08, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

johann how tall are you?

that was uncalled for - Johan - juss ask Klaas for the button... is that what you're after?

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: March 08, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »

"Big moves in the North Sea have become multi-million dollar operations."
<snip>
LR-Fairplay's Daily Newbuilding News says Brazils shipbuilding industry has been given a 'significant boost' with an announcement by state oil giant Petrobras that it needs as many as 100 offshore oil and gas support vessles."
<snip>
Superior Offshore International has closed the sale of platform support vessel "Gulf Diver V" and selected on board diving equipment to Legacy Offshore for US$ 4 million. The "Gulf Diver V" (ex-Salam River, ex-San Patricio, ex-Andrea Martin) is a 1974 Halter Marine built OSV and twin EMD 8-645E2 main engines producing 1, 950BHP.

Under the purchase agreement, Superior Offshore has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment for the same price on Oct. 1, 2008.

<snip>

Under the agreement Superior has agreed to sell a Kobelco CK 1600-2 crane located at the company's fabrication facility in Amelia, LA, and the 168-foot by 38 foot DSV
"Gulf Diver IV".

DID WE FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE SALE OF SUPERIOR OFFSHORE'S GULF DIVER IV?

<snip>
StatoilHydro has issued a Letter of Intent to Farstad Shipping ASA for a long-term charter contract for its'\platform suppy vessel (UT751 DC) under construction at Aker Yards Brevik."
<snip>
StatoilHydro is a major and important customer for Farstad Shipping. This contract further strengthens the company's  position as a long-term supplier for StatoilHydro.
<snip>
OF the 752 OSVs (Offshore Supply Vessels) under construction, China leads the orderbook with a total of 139 OSVs being built.
They are followed by the U.S. at 77, then Iddia and Singapore at 75 OSVs each under construction...."
<snip>
Subsea 7 Inc. says it has recently signed a contract for the construction of a new-build pipe lay and construction vessel. The overall project cost is in the region of US$ 190 million and is based on a fixed prices from the Merwede shipyard.
<snip>
Subsea 7 CEO Mel Fizgerald, stated: "We have invested in excess of US$ 1 billion in new vessels and equipment between 2006 and 2008.
<snip>
AKER Yards has clinched a contract from Norwegian ship owner DOF to build its frist platform supply vessel to be fuleled by liquefied natural gas.
<snip>
The Aker PSV 06 LNG design vessel will be owned by DOF and chartered to state energy group Statoilhydro to supply its offshore oil and gas production platforms in the North Sea and Norwegian Sea."
<snip>

CORPORATE NEWS
about Superior Offshore
H. Malcolm Lovett, Jr. as a directior and as its chief restructuring officer.

<snip>
Lovett is the only executive officer of the company. Strategic Capital Corporation, a company controlled by Lovett, has been engaged to provide financial advisory and restructuring services to Suerior Offshore, receiving an initial retainer of US$150,000.
www.marcon.com/library/market_reports/2008/SU/SU04-08.pdf

In that article above this Hornbeck Offshore is HUGE. And I noticed this mentioned about Subsea 7, plus Helix was Cal Dive and became Helix in a name change.

Subsea 7
Hornbeck Offshore Services
Seaway Heavy Lifting
Helix Energy Solutions
Sealion Shipping Limited
Solstad AS
Global Marine Systems
Smit
http://www.merwede.com/index.php?id=2547

REMEMBER GEOLAB CHANGED THE NAME FROM GEOLAB SILVETTI TO GEOLAB LLC:
GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

GeoLab
Middle-East Branch
<snip>
Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.http://tinyurl.com/cbmdx8

SUBSEA 7 INC. announced a contract award by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) for its pipelay vessel Kommandor 3000. The contract, with a value in the region of US $250 million, is for the exclusive use of the Kommandor 3000 for a period of six years commencing in February 2007.
http://www.ibiblio.org/maritime/photolibrary/albums/ftp/PDF/10_06/208-22-10-2006.pdf

Here's the organizational chart for subsea7 LifeSong!
http://www.subsea7.com/cms/files/Global%20Management%20Team.pdf
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 08, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »

johann how tall are you?

I was at the Vancouver Aquarium yesterday and ... in the "Frogs Forever" section ... there must have been at least 50 different species of frogs and ... every one of them had the cutest little nose.  I can only assume that this confirms that frogs never lie.

Janet

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #496 on: March 08, 2009, 05:10:53 PM »

johann how tall are you?

that was uncalled for - Johan - juss ask Klaas for the button... is that what you're after?

When i ask 1 simple question they attack me with 15 people ! very childish !

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: March 08, 2009, 05:14:36 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: March 08, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »

johann how tall are you?

KTF keeps asking YOU a question and you keep passing it right by... maybe if you would answer a question - others would answer yours'...

and by the way - not everyone wants to answer questions that were covered years ago - and you know that you were asking questions that WERE COVERED YEARS AGO. I saw you do that a few weeks ago and I really don't think what you did to Klaas was very nice at all.

Yep, I saw it Johan and I don't miss much and I sure didn't appreciate it at all. I don't think anyone else did either.

When calling others childish - mirror / look.

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: March 08, 2009, 05:15:34 PM »

johann how tall are you?

Well, we are just ignorant monkeys.  What do you expect?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.