April 18, 2024, 05:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149691 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 08, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »

Come on johann,

if Dave Holloway has told you specifically any different then I think we ALL should know.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 08, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »

Sounds to me like Hotshit has finally had a day off from all her cadaver creating life saving and she's up to her ole crap.

pot / stir

The last time i was aware of HotShot stopping in was,shortly before ldstlou was banned!Exact same day if that tells you anything..I found the timing quite ironic to say the least!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 08, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

By the time he answers (if ever) I'll look like this

You are still pretty cute....even if you are sweating like Paulus!

To ban or not to ban 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #543 on: March 08, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »

Come on Johann, bring it...PROOF that is...I really need to go to the store!   

Maybe he's

Probably more like chitngrunt can't get their proof chit together!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 08, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »

Sounds to me like Hotshit has finally had a day off from all her cadaver creating life saving and she's up to her ole crap.

pot / stir

Perhaps her being cut off from calling the family has now turned to Johann calling.

Let's see what johann says that the family told him.

I think we have a right to know.

JOHANN WHO TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY THAT DAVE HOLLOWAY DOES NOT HAVE THE INFORMATION/EVIDENCE?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: March 08, 2009, 05:39:32 PM »

pot / stir

The last time i was aware of HotShot stopping in was,shortly before ldstlou was banned!Exact same day if that tells you anything..I found the timing quite ironic to say the least!

yeah, I noticed that too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: March 08, 2009, 05:39:43 PM »

pot / stir

her reputation even got anonymouse to ban her 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: March 08, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »

COME ON JOHANN555 ------------- MAKE ME POST THE SUCKERS!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 08, 2009, 05:40:34 PM »

pot / stir

That should answer Janet's question from that time period!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 08, 2009, 05:43:20 PM »

johann555

Post uw bewijs dat Dave Holloway heeft niet het bewijs / informatie
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 08, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

COME ON JOHANN555 ------------- MAKE ME POST THE SUCKERS!

Keepthefaith, klaasend, Lifesong, Anna, texasmom, Tamikosmom, johan555, Magnolia, San, 2NJSons_Mom, Rob, rjdeer, wreck and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

ALL THESE PEOPLE AND YOU WON'T ANSWER JOHAN555???????????????????????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: March 08, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »

pot / stir

What question?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: March 08, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Johan, your true colors have never shown more than right now. 

Are you afraid to post your proof or are you waiting on instructions from *******?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: March 08, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »

Hotshot was banned the same day as ldstlou was, that's why they both stopped coming by at the same time.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: March 08, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »

pot / stir

What question?

Janet

It was a question pertaining to the irony of Ldstlou coming in that day and doing what she did!HotShot had signed in about an hr IIRC before ldstlou got banned...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 08, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »

What's the matter, Johan?  Got a frog in your throat?   

Frog got your tongue?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 08, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »

Frog got your tongue?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 08, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

Frog got your tongue?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 08, 2009, 05:49:08 PM »

One of you Mods had the Hour-Glass or the Tick-tock clock!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 08, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »

One of you Mods had the Hour-Glass or the Tick-tock clock!!!

To pass the time ... I would be honored if Monkey would all join me in the latest craze.  It is referred to as The Hinky.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.