April 24, 2024, 07:15:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149848 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »

Good Night Janet! If I'm Lucky I will have My 5 yr old Grandson next weekend! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »

Hubby just arrived home with two youngest grandkids (5/7) in tow.  I guess we are about to have company for the weekend.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Goodnight Janet.Have great evening...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »

I feel pretty foolish when I go over and read this thread knowing what We know now..... 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.120

I feel so many emotions ranging from sad ... frustrated ... angry ... used and ... betrayed.  For crying out loud this was an AMERICAN undertaking.

Good Night Hotping.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »

Good Night Janet! If I'm Lucky I will have My 5 yr old Grandson next weekend! 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I feel pretty foolish when I go over and read this thread knowing what We know now..... 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.120

I feel so many emotions ranging from sad ... frustrated ... angry ... used and ... betrayed.  For crying out loud this was an AMERICAN undertaking.

Good Night Hotping.

Janet
I remember when I first saw those trap pictures My Heart jumped into My throat....I just knew it was what the Persistence was looking for....its just to sad to think that Natalee could be home now....

Good Night Janet!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2009, 11:27:46 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

Thank you all for your kind words, support, and prayers.  We're all bracing for the fall-out of the Dateline broadcast.  We'll provide an update soon.

KLAAS

Hi Kyle - I actually thought the broadcast was pretty well done.  I learned things I didn't know especially in the 2nd half of the broadcast.

What kind of fall-out do you think you'll see?

KEEPTHEFAITH

It is interesting to go back and read!Fall-out?Kyle knew what the fall-out would be at that point..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2009, 11:33:38 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

Thank you all for your kind words, support, and prayers.  We're all bracing for the fall-out of the Dateline broadcast.  We'll provide an update soon.

KLAAS

Hi Kyle - I actually thought the broadcast was pretty well done.  I learned things I didn't know especially in the 2nd half of the broadcast.

KEEPTHEFAITH

It is interesting to go back and read!Fall-out?Kyle knew what the fall-out would be at that point..

Hey ... Tim Miller had already announced to the world ... to Natalee Holloway father ... that the ROV images of December 29, 2007 revealed that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap.  Then Tim Trahan returns from the December 30, 2007 dive with one word "nothing".  Dateline viewing audience is left dangling.  Something does not compute.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Hey ... Tim Miller had already announced to the world ... to Natalee Holloway father ... that the ROV images of December 29, 2007 revealed that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap.  Then Tim Trahan returns from the December 30, 2007 dive with one word "nothing".  Dateline viewing audience is left dangling.  Something does not compute.

Janet

Exactly! How in the Heck do these people lay their heads down and go to sleep each night......

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

Hubby just arrived home with two youngest grandkids (5/7) in tow.  I guess we are about to have company for the weekend.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  Sounds like you are going to have an exciting weekend!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2009, 11:43:26 PM »

I'm going to look into that Acergy when i arrive home Hotping..1 1/2 hrs to go till closing.I'm still pissed off to no end in regards to them being out of money!What are Schaefer and Silvetti worth between the 2 of them??They have contacts to people who run BILLION-DOLLAR company's.Don't ya think they could have got donations from a BIG OIL company??Would have been GREAT ADVERTISEMENT,or wait a minute,MAYBE NOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT......  

What would have been the most expensive part of the search,in terms of dollars??
I do not know the answer to Your question but......IMHO its all BS about being out of money They were there to survey (Silvetti Survey INC...maybe)  the ocean floor I believe finding the trap was an accident or it was prearranged with ALE that if They found anything ALE would get what they found and that is why Silvetti told Kyle to forget about the trap.... Its just to weird that the trap was found and suddenly they were out of money and packed up and came home

I do have a question.....Remember when the Persisitence left Aruba and got caught up in a storm or something and had to stop somewhere along the way back to Louisiana to wait out the storm.....Does anyone else remember this...if so....where was it that they stopped over to wait out the storm? TIA

I think it was on the trip down.  If you notice there is a long gap between the time they left Louisiana
and the time they arrived in Aruba.  There was a hurricaine in the Gulf and it lingered on.
I believe that they stopped in Jamaica for several days to wait out the storm or whatever.
Thank You Magnolia....for some reason I keep thinking that something held them up on the way back to Louisiana also.....

I think they made the trip back in just three or four days.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2009, 11:50:45 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

Exactly! How in the Heck do these people lay their heads down and go to sleep each night......
The "Dateline" broadcast along with the first ROV images had me pretty confident that Natalee had indeed been found. (I had no reason to doubt the Persistence -- I just figured our FBI was working behind the scenes). Now, I am just out and out ticked off!

Forgot to say "Good Evening Monkeys"! I got new carpet in my bedroom and office today -- that means re-connecting my computer, modem, 2 TV's, a stereo, and various other electronic devices -- what a pain!!!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

The "Dateline" broadcast along with the first ROV images had me pretty confident that Natalee had indeed been found. (I had no reason to doubt the Persistence -- I just figured our FBI was working behind the scenes). Now, I am just out and out ticked off!

Forgot to say "Good Evening Monkeys"! I got new carpet in my bedroom and office today -- that means re-connecting my computer, modem, 2 TV's, a stereo, and various other electronic devices -- what a pain!!!   

I feel for ya Wreck!A lot of cords indeed!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

I love your new St Paddy's Day Hat, Wreck.....especially the sparkely buckle.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2009, 11:58:56 PM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

Yep I'm ticked off too.....I would love to be wrong about what happened with that trap but I just have to believe that It was Natalee related and We will probably never know for sure....

Boy I'm glad its You having to reconnect all that stuff and not Me...

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

I'm going to look into that Acergy when i arrive home Hotping..1 1/2 hrs to go till closing.I'm still pissed off to no end in regards to them being out of money!What are Schaefer and Silvetti worth between the 2 of them??They have contacts to people who run BILLION-DOLLAR company's.Don't ya think they could have got donations from a BIG OIL company??Would have been GREAT ADVERTISEMENT,or wait a minute,MAYBE NOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT......  

What would have been the most expensive part of the search,in terms of dollars??
I do not know the answer to Your question but......IMHO its all BS about being out of money They were there to survey (Silvetti Survey INC...maybe)  the ocean floor I believe finding the trap was an accident or it was prearranged with ALE that if They found anything ALE would get what they found and that is why Silvetti told Kyle to forget about the trap.... Its just to weird that the trap was found and suddenly they were out of money and packed up and came home

I do have a question.....Remember when the Persisitence left Aruba and got caught up in a storm or something and had to stop somewhere along the way back to Louisiana to wait out the storm.....Does anyone else remember this...if so....where was it that they stopped over to wait out the storm? TIA

I think it was on the trip down.  If you notice there is a long gap between the time they left Louisiana
and the time they arrived in Aruba.  There was a hurricaine in the Gulf and it lingered on.
I believe that they stopped in Jamaica for several days to wait out the storm or whatever.
Thank You Magnolia....for some reason I keep thinking that something held them up on the way back to Louisiana also.....

I think they made the trip back in just three or four days.
Thanks Again Magnolia! You are Probably Right! 

In God We Trust!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2009, 12:00:47 AM »

Just want to tell all of you Monkeys, great job on all of the research. Had a busy week and couldn't do much but read and catch up. Even thought of all of you when we had a Cajun crawfish boil with all of the fixings. Janet's lasagna sounded great.

Have a great weekend.
Cajun Miracle
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

He's still a little electric after the Meteor fiasco Magnolia.Hence the sparkly buckle...Wreck is harnassing all that energy into a Sparkly Buckle....Magically Delicious...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:16 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

He's still a little electric after the Meteor fiasco Magnolia.Hence the sparkly buckle...Wreck is harnassing all that energy into a Sparkly Buckle....Magically Delicious...

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:56 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:56 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

That's CBB's work!! (at least there was no fire involved this time!!) 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.