April 19, 2024, 01:39:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149734 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: March 08, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

We are all waiting johann555 for you to prove that Dave Holloway specifically told you that kermit did not give him the evidence/information that you have accused me of not doing and lying about.

I am also waiting for the dates of this new search and that Dave Holloway is just all right with what could be his daughter's remains being handed over exclusively to ALE as was done last time.

That is what it is all about Anna, thank you for bringing that up.

This is not about kermit. This is about ARUBAN'S COVERED-UP THE REMAINS INSIDE THAT TRAP!

Where is the outrage!

Why isn't johann555 contacting HIS GOVERNMENT!
Why isn't johann555 spending his time and energy contacting DUTCH AUTHORITIES and DEMANDING JUSTICE for Natalee Holloway.
Perhaps johann555 is protecting Aruba with his false and malicious lies.

I know beyond a doubt if there was a possibility that the remains of Johann's beloved was in the trap ... he would not be attacking the messenger who exposed John Silvetti affording the chain of custody to the enemy whose agenda has been to deny justice from the getgo.

Those who are upholdING John Silvetti ... PLEASE read Kyle Kingman's words very carefully and ... then put yourself in the place of Natalee Holloway's parents.

Janet

++++++

THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: March 08, 2009, 06:25:29 PM »

Bastibro!Just in time..........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 08, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »

What's the matter, Johan?  Got a frog in your throat?   

Frog got your tongue?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: March 08, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

We are all waiting johann555 for you to prove that Dave Holloway specifically told you that kermit did not give him the evidence/information that you have accused me of not doing and lying about.

I am also waiting for the dates of this new search and that Dave Holloway is just all right with what could be his daughter's remains being handed over exclusively to ALE as was done last time.

This is not about kermit. This is about ARUBAN'S COVERED-UP THE REMAINS INSIDE THAT TRAP!

Where is the outrage!

Why isn't johann555 spending his time and energy contacting DUTCH AUTHORITIES and DEMANDING JUSTICE for Natalee Holloway.

I know beyond a doubt if there was a possibility that the remains of Johann's beloved was in the trap ... he would not be attacking the messenger who exposed John Silvetti affording the chain of custody to the enemy whose agenda has been to deny justice from the getgo.

Those who are upholdING John Silvetti ... PLEASE read Kyle Kingman's words very carefully and ... then put yourself in the place of Natalee Holloway's parents.

Janet

++++++

Thank you Janet!

I find it appalling,for anyone,to not be angry at what transpired in the waters off the coast of Aruba!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #604 on: March 08, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »

Tag team, but watch....he'll act like he has no idea what's been happenin'!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 08, 2009, 06:29:08 PM »

Tag team!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: March 08, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

Oh....I bet that bastibro brought the proof for Johan.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 08, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »

Where is the outrage!

Janet

++++++

Amen!  Thanks Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: March 08, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »

Just look in the rafters..Timing ehhh...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 08, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »

What's the matter, Johan?  Got a frog in your throat?   

Frog got your tongue?

Too funny!  Thanks Sleuth!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: March 08, 2009, 06:33:44 PM »

Just look in the rafters..Timing ehhh...

Keepthefaith, bastibro, Kermit, texasmom, klaasend, Debbie, rjdeer, Sleuth, Magnolia, can, Anna, Lifesong, Tamikosmom, johan555, Edward, 2NJSons_Mom, kkate, Blue Moon, SurfCity, Buckeye

Oh the timing is impeccable isn't it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 08, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

Where is the outrage!

Janet

++++++

Thank you Janet!

I find it appalling,for anyone,to not be angry at what transpired in the waters off the coast of Aruba!

Keepthefaith ... it is like I am in the Twilight Zone.  I cannot comprehend why some Monkeys ... some Freebird Monkeys ... do not get it.  Those I am referring to have stood behind justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family from way back.  Countless hours of effort has been spend researching the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice of prevailing.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 08, 2009, 06:35:30 PM »

Johan got so flustered he forgot to post his old picture with a new caption but no link.

I have come to the conclusion that Johan must not have children. 

He's playing immature games, while another sun will set on Beth and Dave still not knowing where their precious Natalee is, and without the ounce of peace that would come from being able to lay her to rest.

Johan does not get it.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: March 08, 2009, 06:35:31 PM »

COME ON JOHANN555 ------------- MAKE ME POST THE SUCKERS!

We're all here Johan555.You brought your friends so put up or shut up!!What's it gonna be?????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 08, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »

IF - they are planning a new search then why haven't they asked for donations?

IF - they are planning a new search then why hasn't it been published in the USA?  Why only one Dutch article?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 08, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

Kermit, Debbie, can, Keepthefaith, klaasend, Tamikosmom, Blue Moon, texasmom, bastibro, rjdeer, Sleuth, Magnolia, Anna, Lifesong, johan555, Edward, 2NJSons_Mom, kkate, SurfCity, Buckeye and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

MAKE ME POST THE SUCKER JOHANN555 - show your proof that Dave Holloway does not have the information like you said

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 08, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »

22 guests, LOL 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: March 08, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »

22 guests, LOL 

With an Admin from another blog??No?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: March 08, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »

IF - they are planning a new search then why haven't they asked for donations?

IF - they are planning a new search then why hasn't it been published in the USA?  Why only one Dutch article?

Would be very interesting to know how that one Dutch newspaper got that story.  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 08, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

22 guests, LOL 

22 guests = 21 guests + He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named

run amuck     run amuck     run amuck    run amuck     run amuck     run amuck

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.